CRISPY CRAB BALLS
These sweet, moist crab balls are a celebration in every bite! Whether you're making a dozen or a hundred, the secret to these festive little crab bites is the pre-measured mix. Great as a starter dish, this crab ball recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make and includes ingredients like OLD BAY® Classic Crab Cake Seasoning Mix, mayonnaise, vegetable oil and fresh crab meat. Ideal for holidays, housewarming parties or pre-gaming festivities, these deliciously golden crab balls are sure to be the hit of any event. Serve this crab appetizer along with some tangy McCormick® tartar sauce, with some other party favorites like Grilled Chicken Wings, Buffalo Chicken Dip and Mini Corn Dogs.
Provided by Old Bay
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl combine Crab Cake Mix and mayo. Add crabmeat and gently toss until well blended. Shape into 24 balls.Fry in batches in hot oil until golden brown turning once. Drain on paper towels. Serve with tartar sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157 Calories
CRAB BALLS RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by á-34663
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place crabmeat in a mixing bowl, picking any stray shell fragments out. Add crushed crackers, Old Bay Seasoning & parsley to the crab. In a separate bowl, combine egg, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Whip with a whisk until smooth. Pour egg mixture over the crabmeat and crackers and gently mix careful not to break up large lumps of crabmeat. Mold into golfball sized balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Drizzle with melted butter and allow to cool, serving with saltine crackers.
CRAB CAKE BITES
These appetizer bites are a mini way to enjoy crab cakes for your next gathering. Crab, fresh chives and spices are folded into bread crumbs, shaped and baked for the perfect bite. Serve with lemon-garlic sauce for dipping.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, stir together 1/2 cup mayonnaise, the egg, chives, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, seafood seasoning and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Fold in crabmeat and bread crumbs until well blended (mixture will be moist). Using measuring tablespoon, shape mixture into 36 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned and hot in center. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together Lemon-Garlic Sauce ingredients until blended. Serve bites with sauce and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 190 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
FRIED CRAB BALLS
Deep-fried crab balls will be a big hit. The simple little deep-fried appetizers are made with fresh crabmeat, mayonnaise, and seasonings.
Provided by Diana Rattray
Number Of Ingredients 11
Nutrition Facts : Calories 639 kcal, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 104 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 13 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 465 mg, Sugar 1 g, Fat 63 g, ServingSize 4 to 8 servings, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
DEVIL CRAB CREAM CHEESE BALL
- Mix together imitation crab, cream cheese, onion, celery, and Worcestershire sauce. Form into a ball, place on a plate, and cover loosely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 322.4 calories, Carbohydrate 22.8 g, Cholesterol 84.3 mg, Fat 20.1 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 13.4 g, SaturatedFat 12.5 g, Sodium 1187 mg, Sugar 9.3 g
- drain and flake meat.
- combine remaining ingredients except bacon, mix well.
- shape into walnut size balls.
- wrap each w/bacon, secure w/toothpicks.
- broil at medium til bacon is crisp, 10 minutes, turn and repeat.
MARYLAND CRAB BALLS
- Put crabmeat in a bowl and gently sort through it for pieces of shell with a 2-pronged fork. Remove shell. Add all ingredients and mix gently until thoroughly blended. Form into balls. Deep fry until golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 22.9, Fat 0.6, SaturatedFat 0.1, Cholesterol 13.7, Sodium 155.3, Carbohydrate 1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 3.1
CRAB RANGOON CHEESE BALL
My whole family loves crab rangoon, so I wanted to come up with a healthier version-no deep frying! Word of advice: Make a double batch. This won't last long! -Bridget Mooney, Chicago, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 cups (48 wonton chips).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Stir in crab. Shape mixture into a ball; coat with chives. Wrap in plastic; refrigerate at least 1 hour., Preheat oven to 350°. Cut wonton wrappers diagonally in half; arrange in a single layer on ungreased baking sheets. Spritz with cooking spray; sprinkle with sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Bake 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Serve with cheese ball.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 26mg cholesterol, Sodium 286mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 7g protein.
MINI CRAB CAKE BALLS
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Drizzle the olive oil into a 9 × 13-inch baking dish and use your hand to evenly coat the entire surface. Set aside.
- Combine the crabmeat, potato chips, mayonnaise, egg, bread crumbs, Old Bay seasoning, salt, and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl and mix by hand until thoroughly incorporated.
- Roll the mixture into round 3/4-inch balls, making sure to pack the mixture firmly. Place the balls in the prepared baking dish, being careful to line them up snugly and in even rows vertically and horizontally to form a grid. The balls should be touching one another.
- Roast for 10 minutes, or until the meatballs are firm and cooked through.
- Allow the meatballs to cool for 5 minutes in the baking dish before serving.
- Mix crabmeat and 1 cup cracker crumbs in a large bowl. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add green pepper and onion; sauté until soft, about 5 minutes. Add to bowl with crab mixture. Stir in evaporated milk, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. Cover; chill for 1-6 hours.
- Using scant 1/4 cup for each, form crab mixture into sixteen 1 1/2"-diameter balls. Whisk whole milk and egg in a medium bowl. Place remaining 1 cup cracker crumbs in another medium bowl. Roll balls in egg mixture, then coat well with crumbs. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Pour oil into a large wide pot to a depth of 2". Attach a deep-fry thermometer to side of pot. Heat oil to 350°F. Working in batches and turning occasionally, fry crab balls until golden brown, 4-6 minutes per batch. Transfer to paper towels.
More about "crab balls recipes"
QUICK AND EASY CRAB BALLS - HOME. MADE. INTEREST.
4.8/5 (9)Total Time 20 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 56 per serving
- Gently fold the crab meat into the mixture trying to break up the lumps of crab meat as little as possible
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
10 BEST CRAB BALLS RECIPES | YUMMLY
MARYLAND CRAB BALLS - BIGOVEN
CRAB BALLS RECIPE - PAULA DEEN
BAKED CRAB CAKE BALLS WITH SRIRACHA DIPPING SAUCE
25 EASY RECIPES WITH CANNED CRAB MEAT | ALLRECIPES
CRAB BALLS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
10 BEST CRAB BALL APPETIZER RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRAB BALLS - THIS OLE MOM
CRAB BALL RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE AND SEAFOOD SAUCE
13 BEST CRAB CAKE RECIPES | HOW TO MAKE CRAB CAKES AT HOME
BAKED CRAB CAKE BITES WITH LEMON REMOULADE - DELISH D'LITES
CRISPY CRAB BALLS - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
28 EASY AND TASTY CRAB BALLS RECIPES BY HOME COOKS - COOKPAD
EASY KETO CRAB BALLS – LOW CARB CRAB CAKES IDEA – QUICK – …
BEST CRAB BALLS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CRAB CAKES - FOOD52
CRAB BALLS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
CRAB CHEESE BALL - BEST APPETIZERS
15 CANNED CRAB RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
CRISPY CRAB BALLS WITH CHIPOTLE TARTER SAUCE | EASY APPETIZER RECIPE
EASY CRAB DIP CHEESE BALL | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
CRISPY CRAB BALLS • THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
CRAB CHEESE BALL WITH OLD BAY SEASONING RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 BEST CRAB BALLS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRAB BALLS | FOOD PROCESSOR RECIPES, SEAFOOD RECIPES, CRAB BALLS …
CRAB & SHRIMP BALLS - MARGARITA'S ON THE ROCKS
CRAB BALLS | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, CRAB BALLS RECIPE, RECIPES
CRAB BALLS RECIPE (JOE'S COPYCAT) | RECIPES.NET
MARYLAND CRAB BALLS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MARYLAND CRAB BALLS - EASTERN SHORE RECIPES
BAKED KING CRAB BALLS RECIPE | FISHEX SEAFOODS
GALVESTON CRAB BALLS RECIPE - URBAN COWGIRL
EASY CRAB BALLS WITH TARTAR SAUCE (BAKED CRAB CAKE BITES)
#bacon #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #appetizers #pork #seafood #oven #finger-food #crab #broil #dietary #meat #shellfish #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love