COOL WHIP FROSTING
- Pour milk into bowl add pudding mix and sugar.
- Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
HOW TO MAKE COOL WHIP FROSTING
How to Make Cool Whip Frosting. Looking for an alternative to boring buttercream? Whipped topping, is well-known as a topping or dip for desserts, but it also works as an excellent base for fluffy frosting. Because whipped topping is such...
Provided by wikiHow
Categories Frosting Icing and Fondant
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine the pudding mix, milk, and vanilla. Using a medium-sized bowl, pour out pudding mix, then add the milk and vanilla. Whisk the ingredients together until they're well blended and it mixture begins to thicken. You can substitute in almond extract in place of the vanilla extract for a sophisticated flavor variation. You can substitute other flavored pudding mixes in place of the vanilla for variety, like chocolate, butterscotch, cheesecake, etc.
- Fold in the whipped topping. Add the whipped topping to the ingredients in the bowl. Using a spatula, fold the ingredients together gently to combine. When adding the whipped topping, it's important to fold it in gently rather than stir it in to maintain the consistency. Be sure the ingredients are thoroughly mixed so that the frosting is a uniform color and not streaked. At this point you can add several drops of food coloring if you'd like a colored frosting.
- Spread the frosting. Using a spatula, begin spreading the frosting over your desired dessert, several tablespoons at a time. Once the entire surface is covered, use the spatula to smooth out the frosting and ensure that it's evenly distributed across the surface. You can spread this frosting on a variety of cakes and desserts, from angel food cake to cupcakes to sheet cakes. If you like, you can use a butter knife or the spatula to create a wave-like design in the frosting. As an alternative, you can spoon the frosting into a pastry bag (or a plastic storage bag with a small hole cut from one of the corners), and, using a frosting tip, squeeze frosting onto your dessert.
COOL WHIPPED FROSTING
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Spread evenly over cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120.7 calories, Carbohydrate 15.5 g, Cholesterol 2 mg, Fat 6.2 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 156.9 mg, Sugar 13.7 g
EASY COOL WHIP FROSTING
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Gently fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- Spread evenly over cake.
WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar salt and vanilla until smooth. In a small bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cream cheese mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233.3 calories, Carbohydrate 18 g, Cholesterol 61.3 mg, Fat 17.5 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Sodium 90.8 mg, Sugar 16.8 g
STURDY WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING
This is a YUMMY whipped cream frosting that is very stable and does not melt at room temperature unlike many standard whipped cream frostings. It also makes a GREAT dip for fresh fruit -- not too sweet, just right! This recipe is GREAT for a stand mixer but will work with any good mixer.
Provided by Jo-Lynn Jansen
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and almond extract in a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Fit the mixer with the whisk attachment and mix on medium speed until smooth. While the mixture is still whipping, slowly pour in the heavy cream. Stop and scrape the bottom of the bowl a couple of times while you continue whipping until the cream can hold a stiff peak.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219.2 calories, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 68.5 mg, Fat 19.1 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 89.6 mg, Sugar 8.6 g
VANILLA COOL WHIP FROSTING
This comes from the Scottsdale Living Newspaper, sent in by the Olson family. The cake recipe submitted with it is the Ice Water Cake.
Provided by BakinBaby
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine pudding mix, sugar & milk in a bowl, beat at low speed until well blended (about 1-2 min.).
- Fold in whipped topping, spread on cake.
VANILLA/PINEAPPLE COOL WHIP FROSTING
- In a large bowl, mix vanilla instant pudding and crushed pineapples, with juice, until mixed well. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Frost cake and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
COOL WHIP CREAM FROSTING
- mix all ingredients until blended.
- whip welll.
- spread on your choice of cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 488.3, Fat 41, SaturatedFat 29.5, Cholesterol 62.5, Sodium 203.7, Carbohydrate 27.9, Sugar 27.3, Protein 4.4
FLUFFY CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA COOL WHIP FROSTING
- In a bowl combine pudding mix (either chocolate or vanilla) with cream and confectioners sugar; mix on low speed until combined and thickened (about 3 minutes).
- Fold in the Cool Whip topping until thoroughly combined.
WHIPPED FROSTING I
- In a small saucepan, mix milk into flour gradually to prevent lumps. Cook, stirring constantly over low heat until thick. Cover with waxed paper and cool completely or set in bowl of ice water and stir until cooled.
- In mixer bowl, combine shortening and margarine, beat 4 minutes. Add sugar; beat 4 minutes. Add cooled paste and vanilla and beat well.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227.5 calories, Carbohydrate 19.7 g, Cholesterol 1.6 mg, Fat 16.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 96 mg, Sugar 17.7 g
CREAM CHEESE COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPE - (3.8/5)
Provided by MaryEllen
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together softened cream cheese with the Cool Whip. Add the sugar, vanilla, and pudding mix, if using. Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. If you would like a colored frosting, add several drops of food coloring and mix. Continue to add food coloring, stirring after each addition, until the frosting is the desired color. With a spatula, spread the frosting over your desired dessert, several tablespoons at a time. Once the entire surface is covered, use the spatula to smooth out the frosting and make sure it's evenly distributed over the surface. For an even more attractive cake, use a butter knife or spatula to create a wave-like design in the frosting. You can also spoon the frosting into a pastry bag (or a plastic storage bag with a small hole cut from one of the corners), and, with a frosting tip, squeeze frosting onto your dessert.
COOL WHIP & CARAMEL FROSTING
Top cupcakes and cakes with this incredible COOL WHIP & Caramel Frosting. This COOL WHIP & Caramel Frosting is a sweet and simple go-to for dessert.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Microwave caramels and water in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min., stirring every 30 sec. Continue microwaving and stirring in 10-sec. increments until caramels are completely melted. Cool 10 min.
- Add half the caramel sauce to COOL WHIP in medium bowl; stir gently until blended. Repeat with remaining caramel sauce.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 50, Fat 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 20 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 5 g, Protein 0 g
More about "cool whip frosting recipes"
THE BEST QUICK AND EASY COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPE
4.6/5 (21)Total Time 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 227 per serving
10 BEST COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPES | YUMMLY
COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
THE BEST WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING - TWO SISTERS
COOL WHIP FROSTING - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
FROSTING WITH COOL WHIP RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
WALMART COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
COOL WHIP FROSTING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
10 BEST FLAVORED COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST VANILLA PUDDING COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPES
19 EASY AND TASTY COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
BEST RECIPE CREAM CHEESE AND COOL WHIP FROSTING - CAKE DECORIST
10 BEST CHOCOLATE COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPES | YUMMLY
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING WITH COOL WHIP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
25 RECIPES THAT START WITH COOL WHIP | ALLRECIPES
CINNAMON COOL WHIP FROSTING - MELANIE MAKES
114 RECIPES THAT START WITH COOL WHIP | TASTE OF HOME
10 BEST COOL WHIP SOUR CREAM FROSTING RECIPES | YUMMLY
COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
40 EASY COOL WHIP RECIPES - WHAT IS COOL WHIP
HOW TO MAKE COOL WHIP FROSTING THICKER (IN 4 EASY METHODS)
SOUR CREAM AND COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPES ALL YOU NEED …
CHOCOLATE COOL WHIP FROSTING - MELANIE MAKES
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
CHOCOLATE COOL WHIP CAKE BEST RECIPES
COOL WHIPPING - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
VANILLA COOL WHIP FROSTING RECIPE - QUICK & EASY TO MAKE
RUSSIAN CREAM CHEESE FROSTING RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
COOL-WHIP BUTTERCREAM FROSTING - JEANNE'S STUFF
COOL WHIP AND INSTANT PUDDING FROSTING : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
30 COOL WHIP RECIPES THAT ARE SO EASY - INSANELY GOOD
COOL WHIP FROSTING - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
COOL WHIP FROSTING IS A QUICK, LAST-MINUTE RECIPE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #low-protein #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #desserts #easy #cakes #spreads #dietary #cake-fillings-and-frostings #low-in-something #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love