CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE CONES
I experimented with these cupcakes when my girls were young. Now, I'm a grandmother of nine, and these are still our favorites. They're a great treat for kids to bring to school.-Betty Anderson, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth; stir in chocolate chips. , Place ice-cream cones in muffin cups. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of cake batter into each cone; top with a rounded teaspoon of cream cheese mixture. Fill with remaining batter to within 3/4 in. of top. , Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean., In a small bowl, beat the shortening, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Frost tops of cooled cones and top with sprinkles.,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 146mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (24g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
CANDY-TOPPED CUPCAKE CONES
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make cake batter as directed on box. Fill 12 cones about half full of batter. Stand cones in muffin pan. Refrigerate any leftover batter until ready to fill and bake remaining cones.
- Bake 21 to 26 minutes or until toothpick carefully inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Frost with frosting and decorate. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Cupcake Cone, Sodium 125 mg, Sugar 13 g, TransFat 1 g
This recipe is the gold standard when it comes to classic cupcakes. We frosted these with Easy White Icing, but you could use our Chocolate Glaze for an even richer dessert.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 12
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners.
- Into a medium bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each, then beat in vanilla. With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture in two batches, alternating with sour cream and beginning and ending with flour.
- Pour batter into cups, filling each 3/4 full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, then spread with Easy White Icing using a table knife or small offset spatula. Decorate with sprinkles, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cream butter and sugar together well in mixing bowl. Beat in eggs 1 at a time. Mix in vanilla. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into small bowl. Stir. Add milk to butter mixture in 2 parts alternately with flour mixture in 3 parts, beginning and ending with flour.
- Fill cones about 3/4 full leaving the batter 1/2 inch from top. Place filled cones on a baking tray. Bake in oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 126.1 calories, Carbohydrate 19 g, Cholesterol 26.2 mg, Fat 4.7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 116.8 mg, Sugar 9 g
SURPRISE CUPCAKE CONES
- Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 18 regular-size muffin cups; place mini paper baking cup in each of 18 mini muffin cups. Make cake batter as directed on box. Spoon batter evenly into regular and mini muffin cups.
- Bake mini cupcakes 10 to 14 minutes, regular cupcakes 15 to 20 minutes (18 to 24 minutes for dark or nonstick pan), or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- If ice cream cone holder is unavailable, make a holder for the cones by tightly covering the tops of 2 empty square or rectangular pans (at least 2 to 2 1/2 inches deep) with heavy-duty foil. With sharp knife, cut 18 "stars" in foil, 3 inches apart, by making slits about 1 inch long.
- Place about 2 teaspoons candies in each ice cream cone. Remove paper cups from cupcakes. For each cone, frost top of 1 regular cupcake with frosting; turn upside down onto a cone. Frost bottom (now the top) of cupcake. Place mini cupcake upside down on frosted regular cupcake; frost side of regular cupcake and entire mini cupcakes completely (it's easiest to frost from the cone toward the top). Sprinkle with candy decors. Push cone through foil opening in cone holder; the foil will keep it upright. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490, Carbohydrate 68 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 4 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Cupcake Cone, Sodium 250 mg, Sugar 52 g, TransFat 3 1/2 g
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE CONES
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Stand cones on an ungreased baking sheet. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set dry ingredients aside.
- Fill a medium saucepan with water and set over medium heat; bring water to a boil. Reduce heat, and let water simmer. In the metal bowl of an electric mixer, combine milk, 2 1/2 ounces chocolate, and 1 stick butter. Set bowl over simmering water, stirring occasionally, until butter and chocolate have melted. Remove bowl from heat; stir in 1 cup sugar.
- Transfer bowl to mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add reserved dry ingredients, and beat until well combined. Add egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla; beat to combine. Pour batter into cones, filling each cone three-quarters full.
- Transfer baking sheet to oven, and bake until domes form and a cake tester inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven, and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make the icing: Combine remaining 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar and cream in a heavy saucepan. Set over high heat, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium; simmer, without stirring, 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat; add remaining 2 1/2 ounces chocolate, stirring until melted. Stir in remaining 4 tablespoons butter and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Chill, stirring occasionally, until icing is cool enough to spread. Using an offset spatula, spread icing over cupcake tops. Serve.
CHOCOLATE NUTTY CONE CUPCAKES
- Prepare and bake the chocolate cake mix according to the package instructions for cupcakes. Let cool completely.
- Frost the cupcakes with the vanilla frosting. Top one cupcake with about 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce (it is best to do one cupcake at a time). Working quickly, before the sauce hardens, top with some sugar cone and salted peanuts. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes. Serve with vanilla ice cream on the side, if desired.
DEVIL'S FOOD CUPCAKE CONES
- Make the cupcake cones: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place 1 ice cream cone in each cup of a 12-cup muffin pan and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Pour over the chocolate in a small heatproof bowl; let sit a minute to melt, then stir together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and eggs. Stir to break the eggs, then stir with the dry ingredients until the batter is smooth. Add the chocolate-butter mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the batter into a piping bag and pipe into the cones, dividing it equally among the cones, no more than three-fourths full. Bake until a cake tester or toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean and the cakes spring back to the touch, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Beat together the butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with a handheld mixer on medium-high speed, until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Divide the frosting into bowls and tint with the food coloring, as desired. Transfer each colored frosting to a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe a swirl of frosting onto each cupcake cone and decorate with a piece of cookie and sprinkles.
Children love this treat, which is not as messy as a piece of cake. -Mina Dyck, Boissevain, Manitoba
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. , Place ice cream cones in muffin cups. Spoon about 3 tablespoons batter into each cone, filling to 3/4 in. from the top., Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool completely on wire racks. Frost and decorate as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 26mg cholesterol, Sodium 162mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "chocolate cupcake cones recipes"
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE CONES | CUPCAKE CONES RECIPES | EAT THE LOVE
Servings 18Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE CONES - PILLSBURY BAKING
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CUPCAKES (IN CONES) - WHAT CHARLOTTE BAKED
THE MOST AMAZING CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE RECIPE
10 BEST CHOCOLATE FILLED CUPCAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
BASIC CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES | RICARDO
BEST EASY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES (NO STAND MIXER) - RECIPETIN EATS
CHOCOLATE-DIPPED CUPCAKE CONES | BETTER HOMES
5/5 (1)Servings 24
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap the bases of ice cream cones in foil. Stand each cone in a 2-1/2-inch muffin cup. If necessary, press additional foil into cups to secure cones.
- Prepare batter for White Cake as directed. Spoon batter into ice cream cones, filling each half full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean. Cool completely in muffin cups on wire racks.
- Spoon whipped topping into a decorating bag fitted with a 1/2-inch round decorating tip. (Or fill a heavy resealable plastic bag with whipped topping; cut a 1/2-inch hole in one corner of the bag.) Pipe two mounds of whipped topping onto each cupcake cone to resemble scoops of ice cream. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Place each color of candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl; add 1 teaspoon of the shortening to each bowl. Microwave, one bowl at a time, on 100 percent power (high) for 1 minute. Stir; microwave for 30 to 60 seconds more or until melted and smooth, stirring every 15 seconds. Set bowls in a pan half-filled with boiling water to prevent coating from thickening.
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE CONES | CUPCAKE CONES RECIPE, CUPCAKE CONES, …
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE CONES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
ICE CREAM CONE CUPCAKES - SUGAR SPUN RUN
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE RECIPE - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE CONES RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
CHOCOLATE PINE CONE CUPCAKES TUTORIAL - BUFFALO PLAID PARTY SWEETS!
CHOCOLATE CAKE CONES - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE ACORN CUPCAKE CONES | HOMEMADE TREAT RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE CONES - AMERICAN RECIPES
CUPCAKE CONES - GREEDY EATS
CUPCAKE CONES - BAKING WITH BLONDIE
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES | PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
FUNFETTI® CUPCAKE CONES - PILLSBURY BAKING
ULTIMATE ICE CREAM CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES | EASY SUMMER DESSERT IDEA
SUPER MOIST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CHOCOLATE-STRAWBERRY CUPCAKE CONES | HEALTHY RECIPES | WW …
ICE CREAM CONE CUPCAKES RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE CONES | RECIPE | DESSERT RECIPES, CUPCAKE …
SUGAR ICE CREAM CONE WITCH HAT CUPCAKES (DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE)
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE CONES | RECIPE | KIDS COOKING RECIPES, …
STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CONE CUPCAKES - CRAFT CREATE COOK
NEAPOLITAN CUPCAKE CONES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CHOCOLATE WAFFLE CONES - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE CONES | CUPCAKE CONES RECIPES | EAT THE LOVE
You'll also love