CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE
This decadent Chocolate Kahlua cake is sure to please a crowd!
Provided by Melissa Diamond
Categories Cakes and Cupcakes
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Grease and flour THREE 8 inch cake pans
- In a mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients: sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk for 1 minute to blend.
- Add softened butter a few pieces at a time while the mixer is on low speed. Mix until the dry ingredients look like coarse sand and the dry ingredients are moistened. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, milk , Kahlua, oil and vanilla until blended.
- Method is important when using the Reverse Creaming Method. With the mixer on low speed, SLOWLY add approximately 1/2 of the egg and milk mixture to the dry ingredients. Increase the speed to medium and mix for 1 1/2 minutes at medium speed. Don't mix above medium speed. Scrape the bottom and sides of bowl. Add the remaining egg mixture in 2 pourings, beating for 20 seconds after each pour. Scrape the sides and bottom of bowl.
- Slowly add the cup of hot coffee and mix another 30 seconds until blended. The batter will be very runny. Don't worry!
- Pour into 3 prepared 8" pans and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until the center of the cake springs back to the touch and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the cakes 10 minutes on a rack and then turn out of the pans.
- Beat the butter on medium speed until smooth. Dissolve espresso granules into 1 teaspoon hot water.
- Add half of the powdered sugar, espresso, and half of the Kahlua. Beat at medium speed until the powdered sugar is incorporated.
- Add the remaining powdered sugar and Kahlua and mix at medium speed another 3 to 6 minutes scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- This recipe makes 6 cups of frosting, enough to fill and frost a three layer 8 inch cake with borders.
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE
I can't take any credit for this recipe. I found it in the King Arthur website. It was submitted by jlydia127. I loved it because I love Kahlua. I used Dana's Kahlua. It is a really rich cake, but wonderful.
Provided by Jellyqueen
Yield 1 bundt cake
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Oil a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Combine all cake ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat with mixer about 3 minutes.
- Spoon into pan.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- When cool, dust with powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate for best flavor.
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA® CAKE
There isn't much to say except fa-bu-lous!
Provided by sister-woman
Categories Desserts Specialty Dessert Recipes Liqueur Dessert Recipes Coffee Liqueur
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®) with cooking spray; dust with flour.
- Combine cake mix, sour cream, eggs, coffee-flavored liqueur, oil, pudding mix, orange zest, and cinnamon in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until very smooth, about 4 minutes. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into the prepared tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto a plate; let cool completely, about 30 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 528.3 calories, Carbohydrate 59.5 g, Cholesterol 78.1 mg, Fat 28.9 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 7.2 g, SaturatedFat 11.7 g, Sodium 457.7 mg, Sugar 43.5 g
FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE-KAHLUA CAKE WITH CAJETA
Provided by Food Network
Yield 10 to 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9-inch round pie pan. Line pan with greased parchment or waxed paper. In the top of a double boiler, melt the butter and chocolate and stir until smooth. Whip the egg yolks and the sugar until fluffy and pale in color. Fold butter and chocolate mixture into the egg yolk and sugar mixture, adding the coffee liqueur. Whip the egg whites to soft peaks and gently fold into the chocolate mixture. Pour into the pie pan and bake for 25 to 35 minutes then allow to cool completely.
- Cajeta: In a medium saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil, do not stir. Remove from heat when the sugar is amber in color and add enough cream to thin the caramel to a fairly liquid consistency. Stir in butter. To test consistency, dip a spoon into the caramel mixture and allow to cool. If the "cajeta" is gooey but holds its shape, it's ready; if it hardens too much, add a little more cream and test again.
- Strawberry-Lime Salsa: In a blender, puree half the strawberries with the lime juice and the sugar. Strain and reserve. Cut the remainder of the strawberries in quarters and mix with the puree. Add chiffonade of mint.
- When the cajeta has cooled a little, but is still warm, pour over cake on top of a wire rack to catch the drippings. Using your hand, pat almonds all around the sides of the cake. Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve chilled with salsa.
KAHLUA FUDGE SHEET CAKE
I make this cake for my grandsons. It's a quick and easy recipe that's perfect for chocolate and marshmallow cream lovers.-Nancy Heishman, Las Vegas, Nevada
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cinnamon and baking soda. In a small saucepan, combine Kahlua, butter, marshmallow creme and cocoa; bring just to a boil, stirring occasionally. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened., In a small bowl, whisk eggs and buttermilk until blended; add to Kahlua mixture, whisking constantly. Fold in pecans. Transfer to prepared pan, spreading evenly. Bake 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean., Meanwhile, for frosting, combine butter, cocoa and marshmallow creme in a small saucepan; stir over medium heat until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Beat in confectioners' sugar and enough Kahlua to reach a spreading consistency., Remove cake from oven; place on a wire rack. Spread frosting evenly over warm cake; sprinkle with pecans. Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315 calories, Fat 11g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 38mg cholesterol, Sodium 121mg sodium, Carbohydrate 50g carbohydrate (38g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE
Make and share this Chocolate Kahlua Cake recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Lisa in Oregon
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- preheat oven to 350.
- lightly grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan (shake out extra flour) mix cake mix, pudding mix, kalhua, water, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl, with a electric mixer beat for 1 minute,scrap the sides of the bowl, and beat for another 2-3 minutes.
- pour batter in the pan and bake for 45-47 minutes, cool for 20 minutes.
- run a sharp knife around the edge of the cake and transfer to a plate.
- make the glaze of confectioners sugar and kalhua and mix well.
- spoon glaze over cake and allow it drip over sides and in center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321.6, Fat 13.3, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 52.9, Sodium 365.2, Carbohydrate 41.7, Fiber 1, Sugar 28.3, Protein 3.6
More about "chocolate kahlua cake recipes"
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE: A BOOZY BUNDT CAKE RECIPE
KAHLUA CAKE - RECIPE GIRL
KAHLUA CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH KAHLUA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
VANILLA KAHLUA CAKE WITH KAHLUA CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM
10 BEST CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPE: CHOCOLATE CHIP KAHLUA CAKE • TAYLOR BRADFORD
BUTTER CAKE WITH KAHLUA CHOCOLATE CREAM FROSTING
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA BUNDT CAKE - EAT THE LOVE
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE WITH STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
ULTIMATE MOIST CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CRACK CAKE - THE BEST …
BEST KAHLUA CAKE RECIPE FROM SCRATCH - RESTLESS CHIPOTLE
10 BEST KAHLUA CAKE WITH CAKE MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE RECIPE - GIRL. INSPIRED.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE FROM SCRATCH - TASTE …
WE MADE INA GARTEN'S ICEBOX CAKE AND IT WAS SO SIMPLE
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA DUMP CAKE RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA POKE CAKE - THE COOKIN CHICKS
KAHLUA CHOCOLATE POKE CAKE - SUGAR AND SOUL
KAHLUA COFFEE CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE | BEST CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE …
KAHLUA CHOCOLATE POKE CAKE | DECADENT CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE - HOMEMADE …
OUR CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE IS A CROWD PLEASING, DECADENT RECIPE
BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE KAHLUA BUNDT CAKE FROM SCRATCH - SCOTCH
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE WITH KAHLUA AND CAYENNE!
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE WITH STRAWBERRY BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
17 BEST ALCOHOL CAKE RECIPES - IZZYCOOKING
EASY CHOCOLATE KAHLUA BUNDT CAKE | CHEW OUT LOUD
CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO CAKE WITH KAHLúA - COOKING ON THE WEEKENDS
MANDY'S TRIPLE CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE | SUMPTUOUS LIVING
3- LAYER KAHLUA CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY CAKE - CHUNKY IN KENTUCKY
KAHLUA CHOCOLATE CAKE - FLOUR ARRANGEMENTS
KAHLUA CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES - VERONIKA'S KITCHEN
BEST KAHLUA CAKE RECIPE - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE WITH STRAWBERRY BUTTERCREAM
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE RECIPE
KAHLUA FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
CHOCOLATE KAHLúA CAKE - PLAIN CHICKEN
KAHLúA COFFEE CHOCOLATE CAKE - BELLY FULL
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
KAHLUA CHOCOLATE CAKE - DESSERT - LIP-SMACKING FOOD
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #low-protein #healthy #desserts #american #oven #easy #dinner-party #holiday-event #romantic #vegetarian #cakes #chocolate #grains #dietary #comfort-food #valentines-day #low-in-something #pasta-rice-and-grains #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love