CHOCOLATE-CINNAMON SWIRL CAKE
Recipe passed to me a few months ago by an aunt. Make sure to use high quality cocoa for a richer flavor. This will keep well in a fridge and can be reheated in the microwave (covered loosely with a paper towel or napkin).
Provided by SAPHIRA
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9x12-inch glass baking dish.
- Mix together sugar, cocoa powder, and cinnamon in a small bowl; set topping aside.
- Combine butter and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and mix until well blended. Mix in vanilla extract. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Sift in flour and baking powder and blend until thoroughly combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with 1/2 of the cinnamon topping. Spread remaining batter on top and sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 60 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 493.4 calories, Carbohydrate 60.1 g, Cholesterol 115.8 mg, Fat 26.8 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 6.5 g, SaturatedFat 16.2 g, Sodium 247.7 mg, Sugar 39.4 g
CHOCOLATE SWIRL CAKE
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beating in one at a time.
- Sift over flour and baking powder and fold into butter mixture.
- Divide the mixture in half. Place one half in a separate bowl and mix in vanilla. Sift cocoa over other half of mixture and fold inches.
- Place alternate tablespoon of mixture into a baking paper-lined 20cm cake tin.
- Swirl the mixtures together with wooden skewer.
- Bake at 180 C for 35 - 40 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool cake a little. Turn out onto a cake rack and ice when cold.
- Icing: Melt butter and chocolate over a low heat, stir in icing sugar.
- Add water and mix to combine. Spread over cake when cool.
- If you wish to decorate the cake, use a potato peeler and peel white chocolate into curls and sprinkle over icing.
CHOCOLATE SWIRL BREAKFAST CAKE
Who doesn't want chocolate for breakfast? Of course you can have this anytime of the day. This is a Southern Living Recipe.
Provided by KittyKitty
Yield 1 cake, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Pour batter into alightly greased 9 inch square pan.
- Microwave chips and 2 tablespoons milk in a 2 cup glass measuring cup at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice.
- Swirl melted chocolate gently through batter with a knife to create a marble effect. Sprinkle Coconut-Pecan Topping on top of batter. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Coconut-Pecan Topping:.
- Stir together all ingredients. 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 538.7, Fat 27.8, SaturatedFat 12.8, Cholesterol 61.4, Sodium 609.6, Carbohydrate 69.9, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 45.1, Protein 7
JAN'S DARK CHOCOLATE SWIRL POUND CAKE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Beat butter and cream cheese together in a bowl using an electric mixer until well combined. Add sugar and beat until fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. Mix almond extract, vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder into creamed mixture; beat in 2 eggs. Add 1 cup flour and mix well. Add 2 eggs and mix well. Add 1 cup flour and mix well. Add last 2 eggs and mix well. Add remaining 1 cup flour and mix until batter is smooth.
- Remove 2 cups batter and place in a separate bowl; stir in cocoa powder. Pour 1/2 of the plain batter into the prepared pan; add 1/2 of the chocolate batter and swirl with a knife. Repeat with remaining plain batter and chocolate batter, swirling gently.
- Place pan in the middle rack of the preheated oven; bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 90 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 636 calories, Carbohydrate 80.1 g, Cholesterol 174.5 mg, Fat 32.6 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 8.2 g, SaturatedFat 19.7 g, Sodium 329 mg, Sugar 50.4 g
MERINGUE-SWIRLED CHOCOLATE CAKE
Enjoy this delicious meringue-swirled chocolate cake made using Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ chocolate fudge cake mix and eggs that's perfect for dessert.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat oven to 325°F. Generously grease and lightly flour bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Make cake batter as directed on box; set aside. In medium bowl, beat 3 egg whites with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; continue beating until stiff and glossy.
- Spread two-thirds of the meringue up side of pan (do not spread on bottom of pan). Pour cake batter into pan; top with remaining meringue. Cut through meringue on top of cake and cake batter with tip of knife to swirl meringue through batter.
- Bake about 1 hour 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around side of pan to loosen cake; remove side of pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290, Carbohydrate 42 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 350 mg, Sugar 28 g, TransFat 0 g
SOUR CREAM CHOCOLATE SWIRL COFFEE CAKE
This moist, glazed cake will earn top billing at brunch! It serves 16 and can be ready for the oven in less than half an hour.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously grease 12-cup fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with pecans, tilting pan to coat sides with some of the nuts. Set pan aside. In 1-quart microwavable bowl, place 3 ounces chocolate. Microwave on High 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave in 10 second increments, stirring each time, until melted. Set aside to cool.
- In large bowl beat sugar and butter with electric mixer on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in 1/2 cup of the sour cream, the vanilla and eggs until smooth. On low speed, beat in 1 cup of the flour, the baking powder and salt until dry ingredients are moistened. Beat in remaining sour cream and flour just until blended.
- Spoon 2 cups of the batter into cooled chocolate; stir until mixed. Spoon half of the remaining batter into pan. Drop half of the chocolate batter over the vanilla batter. With table knife, gently swirl. Spoon remaining vanilla batter into pan. Top with remaining chocolate batter. Gently swirl; smooth top.
- Bake 38 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Invert onto serving platter.
- Place 1 ounce chocolate and the oil in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on High 20 seconds; stir until smooth. Drizzle over coffee cake. Serve warm or cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Carbohydrate 30 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 140 mg, Sugar 17 g, TransFat 0 g
CHOCOLATE SWIRL CAKE
So moist, chocolatey and decadent is this luscious triple-chocolate swirl cake that it doesn't need any frosting.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 24 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place first 5 ingredients and 4 eggs in large bowl with mixer until blended. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Reserve 1 cup batter. Pour remaining batter into greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan.
- Beat Neufchatel and sugar in small bowl with mixer until blended. Mix in remaining egg. Pour over batter in pan. Spoon reserved batter over Neufchatel mixture.
- Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan 10 min. Loosen cake from sides of pan with knife. Invert cake onto wire rack; gently remove pan. Cool cake completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 280 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 18 g, Protein 4 g
CHEESE-SWIRL CHOCOLATE CAKE
"I recently made this moist chocolate cake for my sister and her husband," shares Jennifer Bangerter of Warrensburg, Missouri. "I've never seen cake disappear so quickly! It's great with or without the pretty strawberry sauce."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 egg, sugar and vanilla; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil and remaining eggs. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 2 minutes. , Pour half of the batter into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Drop half of the cream cheese mixture by tablespoonfuls over the batter. Repeat layers. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl the cream cheese mixture. , Bake at 350&Deg; for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (cake may crack). Cool on a wire rack., Meanwhile, in a blender, cover and process strawberries until pureed. Serve with cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 391 calories, Fat 21g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 92mg cholesterol, Sodium 409mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
More about "chocolate swirl breakfast cake recipes"
CHOCOLATE-SWIRL BREAKFAST CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (1)Servings 6
- Microwave morsels and 2 tablespoons milk in a 2-cup glass measuring cup at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice.
- Swirl melted chocolate mixture gently through batter with a knife. Sprinkle Coconut-Pecan Topping on top of batter.
CHOCOLATE SWIRL CAKE | SO DELICIOUS
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- For the swirl sheets: Lay one puff pastry sheet on your work surface and coat it with melted butter. Sift 2 tablespoons of cinnamon over it.
- Place them on a parchment paper one next to another, to form a disc. Cover them with another parchment paper and flatten them using a rolling pin. You’ll get a beautiful sheet decorated with swirls.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE SWIRL BUNDT CAKE RECIPE
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE SWIRL BREAKFAST CAKE | RECIPE | BREAKFAST CAKE ...
BROWN SUGAR TOPPED CHOCOLATE SWIRL COFFEE CAKE RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE A FLAWLESS CHOCOLATE SWIRL CHEESECAKE - TASTE OF …
CHOCOLATE SWIRL COFFEE CAKE — SOCHATTI | REAL CHOCOLATE. ON TAP.
CHOCOLATE SWIRL COFFEE CAKE - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE SWIRL COFFEE CAKE - BAKER BY NATURE
CHOCOLATE SWIRL BREAKFAST CAKE | MYRECIPES RECIPE
CHOCOLATE - MINT SWIRL CAKE RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
EASY CHOCOLATE SWIRL COFFEE CAKE | BAKE OR BREAK
CHOCOLATE-VANILLA SWIRL POUND CAKE - SOUTHERN CAST IRON
RECIPE CAKE CHOCOLATE SWIRL - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHOCOLATE SWIRL BREAD
CHOCOLATE SWIRL MUFFIN CAKE - REAL MOM KITCHEN - BREAKFAST
EASY CHOCOLATE SWIRL CAKE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE SWIRL BREAKFAST CAKE -TIDBITS MARCI
GRANDMAS POUND CAKE RECIPE (CHOCOLATE SWIRL OR REGULAR)
CHOCOLATE CINNAMON SWIRL CAKE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
CHOCOLATE SWIRL COFFEE CAKE - MORE THAN MEATLESS MONDAY
CHOCOLATE SWIRL CAKE - SO GOOD I DID IT TWICE! • THE HERITAGE COOK
CHOCOLATE-SWIRL BREAKFAST CAKE RECIPE | RECIPE | BAKING MIX …
CHOCOLATE SWIRL COFFEE CAKE - COOKSTR.COM
CHOCOLATE CREAM SWIRL CAKE RECIPE - PEG'S HOME COOKING
SOUR CREAM COFFEE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CINNAMON SWIRL
CHOCOLATE SWIRL COFFEE CAKE | MY BAKING ADDICTION
CHOCOLATE SWIRL COFFEE CAKE — JUNE'S VERY GOOD RECIPES
COFFEE, CHOCOLATE AND VANILLA SWIRL COFFEE CAKE
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL SNACK CAKE
50 CHOCOLATE BREAKFAST RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE MORNINGS SO MUCH …
CHEESECAKE SWIRL CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
CHOCOLATE SWIRL COFFEE CAKE RECIPE | MRBREAKFAST.COM
CHOCOLATE CHAI SWIRL COFFEE CAKE - FED AND FIT
CHOCOLATE SWIRL COFFEE CAKE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #breakfast #desserts #easy #beginner-cook #kid-friendly #picnic #cakes #chocolate #dietary #gifts #brown-bag #to-go #camping
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a dark chocolate swirl cake?Cocoa powder is added to half the batter and swirled in creating a dark chocolate swirl pound cake that is simple to prepare. Cocoa powder is added to half the batter and swirled in creating a dark chocolate swirl pound cake that is simple to prepare. Skip to content Top Navigation Explore AllrecipesAllrecipes Search Profile Menu Join Now Join Now
How to make a chocolate swirl cheesecake?Start by mixing together your reserved batter with the chocolate ganache. You can try to create a design in your chocolate swirl cheesecake, but abstract always looks so nice. Do this by spooning dollops of the chocolate filling over the top of the cake. Then grab a butter knife or wooden skewer and drag it through the two batters.
How do you make a simple chocolate cake with eggs?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs, beating in one at a time. Sift over flour and baking powder and fold into butter mixture. Divide the mixture in half. Place one half in a separate bowl and mix in vanilla. Sift cocoa over other half of mixture and fold inches.
What is the best way to make strawberry cake?Directions 1 In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 egg, sugar and vanilla; set aside. ... 2 Pour half of the batter into a greased 13x9-in. ... 3 Bake at 350&Deg; for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (cake may crack). ... 4 Meanwhile, in a blender, cover and process strawberries until pureed. ...