EASY CHOCOLATE WAFFLE RECIPE
Rich and fluffy chocolate waffles that aren't too sweet and make the perfect breakfast topped with buttermilk syrup, berries, and a little whipped cream.
Provided by Melissa Griffiths - Bless this Mess
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat you waffle iron as directed.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Use a whisk to combine. Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Add the eggs, oil, and milk to the well, and use the whisk to slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients. Stir well, until very few lumps remain.
- Pour the batter into your waffle iron according to manufacturers directions.
- When the waffle is done cooking, carefully place it on a wire rack to cool, taking care not to stack the waffles on top of each other. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve waffles hot with your favorite topping, such as buttermilk syrup, strawberries, and whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372 calories, Sugar 11.6 g, Sodium 152.3 mg, Fat 21.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, TransFat 0.1 g, Carbohydrate 36.4 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 8.1 g, Cholesterol 66.9 mg
CHOCOLATE WAFFLES I
- Preheat waffle iron. In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cocoa. Stir in milk, eggs and butter until mixture is smooth.
- To make hard sauce: stir together softened butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and milk. Sauce should be fairly stiff.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot with hard sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225.8 calories, Carbohydrate 36.1 g, Cholesterol 54.4 mg, Fat 7.6 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 289.9 mg, Sugar 20.5 g
To make cookie-size chocolate waffles, spoon a tablespoon of batter in the middle of each waffle grid. Bake the waffles on the iron's lowest setting so they don't burn before fully cooking.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes about 18
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat waffle iron. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Place chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water. Stir until melted; combine well. Remove from heat; whisk in the egg yolks, cream, and vanilla. Pour over the dry ingredients; stir briefly until just combined.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into the batter.
- Ladle about 1/3 cup batter onto each section of the waffle grid; spread batter almost to the edges. Close lid; bake 3 1/2 to 4 minutes at the waffle iron's lowest setting, until no steam emerges from the iron.
- Transfer the cooked waffles to a baking sheet; place in an oven set to low heat, about 200 degrees, while using the remaining batter. Serve warm.
BAKED WAFFLE PUDDING
I was greedy and bought the big box of waffles at Costco®. The kids got tired of them and I just had to come up with a recipe to get rid of them. What do you know, the kids ate this easy- to-make dessert in no time, and the waffles were gone! I have used homemade waffles for this recipe, which works just as well. We have tried adding fresh strawberries, chocolate chips, or raisins on top: delicious! Be creative and add your own toppings!
Provided by IrvineHousewife
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking dish.
- Spread waffle pieces in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Beat milk, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until well-blended. Pour over waffles in the baking dish, making sure to cover them evenly. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set and edges start to brown and pull away from the sides, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203.2 calories, Carbohydrate 30.3 g, Cholesterol 78.9 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 6.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 271.5 mg, Sugar 16.9 g
CHOCOLATE WAFFLE PUDDING
- Preheat oven to 160°C Lightly grease a 22cm square ovenproof dish.
- Arrange the waffles in the prepared dish. Sprinkle with the chocolate.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar, milk, buttermilk and vanilla essence in a large jug until well combined. Pour half the egg mixture over waffles. Set aside for 5 minutes, then pour over the remaining egg mixture.
- Place the dish in a large roasting pan and fill with enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides of the dish. Bake for about 50 minutes or until the custard has just set. Set aside for 5 minutes before serving. Dust with icing sugar and serve with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329.9, Fat 16.9, SaturatedFat 7.3, Cholesterol 94.9, Sodium 448, Carbohydrate 38.9, Fiber 3.7, Sugar 10.8, Protein 10.4
Provided by Alton Brown
Yield approximately 6 (8-inch round) waffles
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. In another bowl beat together the eggs and melted butter and vanilla, and then add the buttermilk. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir in the chocolate chips just until combined. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Ladle the recommended amount of waffle batter onto the center of the iron. Close the iron top and cook until the waffle is crispy on both sides and is easily removed from iron. Serve immediately or keep warm in a 200 degree F oven until ready to serve.
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY WAFFLE PUDDING
This recipe is really sensational and no-one would believe how you made it. Good enough for guests. From Super Food Ideas July 2005.
Provided by Wendys Kitchen
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 170 Degrees Celsius.
- Lightly grease 8-cup capacity ovenproof pudding dish.
- Cut waffles into 3cm cubes.
- Using electic mixer beat eggs, caster sugar and vanilla for 3 minutes until pale and thick.
- Add cream and beat until ocmbined.
- Arrange 1/3 waffles in dish. Pour 1/3 cream mixture over, 1/3 raspberries and 1/3 chocolate on top of that. Repeat.
- Allow mixture to stand 30 minutes before baking uncovered for 45 minutes (if pudding is browning to quickly cover with foil) or until custard is set and top is golden.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 562.5, Fat 38.9, SaturatedFat 20.2, Cholesterol 222.3, Sodium 272.7, Carbohydrate 44.6, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 27, Protein 9.9
CHOCOLATE WAFFLE COOKIES RECIPE
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat Waffle Iron.
- In a big mixing bowl combine the softened butter, sugar, eggs, cocoa, and vegetable oil. Mix together well.
- Add in flour, salt, and vanilla. Mix all ingredient together until combined.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoon onto the generously greased waffle iron.
- Keep the batter towards the center/middle of each quarter of the waffle iron. It will squish towards the outside edges when you close the lid.
- Close the lid and cook for about 1 minute. You can open slightly to test for doneness. All waffle irons vary, so watch closely for the cook time that works best for you.
- After they are done cooking, lift them off of the waffle iron with a fork and cool on a plate or cooling rack.
- Be sure to spray the waffle iron in between each batch to prevent them from sticking.
- While the cookies are cooling, make the frosting.
- Mix the softened butter, powdered sugar, milk, vanilla, and cocoa until creamy and smooth.
- Frost the cooled cookies and add sprinkles if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 5243 kcal, Fat 213 g, SaturatedFat 110 g, Cholesterol 512 mg, Sodium 2737 mg, Carbohydrate 835 g, Sugar 546 g, Protein 62 mg
RASPBERRY & WHITE CHOCOLATE WAFFLE PUDDING RECIPE - (4.3/5)
Provided by MJH
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Butter a medium ovenproof dish. Cut waffles into 2cm cubes. Place half in the dish, topped by half the raspberries, then half the chocolate. Repeat layers. Whisk together sugar, flour, eggs, rind, vanilla and cream. Pour over waffles and set aside for 10 minutes. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes until golden. Dust with icing sugar. Serve with cream or ice-cream.
PECAN CHOCOLATE WAFFLES
If you like waffles and chocolate, this recipe is for you. These tender but crunchy waffles are great for breakfast, brunch or an after-dinner dessert. Instead of chocolate topping, top with berries and whipped cream or simply sprinkle with powdered sugar. -Agnes Golian, Garfield Heights, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 round waffles.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place pancake mix in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk, chocolate syrup and oil. Stir into pancake mix just until combined. Stir in pecans. , Bake in a preheated round Belgian waffle maker according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat chocolate butter ingredients until smooth. Serve with waffles. Freeze option: Cool waffles on wire racks. Freeze between layers of waxed paper in a resealable freezer container. Reheat waffles in a toaster on medium setting. Or microwave each waffle on high for 30-60 seconds or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 322 calories, Fat 17g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 57mg cholesterol, Sodium 415mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
CHOCOLATE & SALTED CARAMEL WAFFLE BREAD & BUTTER PUDDING
Looking for a truly comforting dessert? Bake waffles in a rich, chocolatey custard, with salted caramel hiding underneath it!
Provided by Cassie Best
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Fill a large pan with a few centimetres of water and set over a medium heat. Set a large heatproof bowl over the pan - it should sit on top without touching the water. Break the chocolate into the bowl, then tip in the cream, milk, butter, caster sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Reduce the heat to low, and stir the mixture until everything has melted together and is glossy. Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Spread the caramel over the base of a baking dish (ours was 30 x 22cm), then sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. Cut the waffles in half diagonally, then arrange over the caramel in overlapping rows.
- Pour the egg yolks into the warm chocolate mixture, mixing well as you do until all of the egg is fully incorporated. Carefully pour the chocolate custard over the waffles, ensuring they're fully covered. Leave to soak for at least 1 hr, or cover and chill overnight.
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and uncover the dish if it has been chilled. Bake the pudding for 30 mins until the custard is set with a slight wobble in the centre. Leave to stand for 5 mins, then dust lightly with icing sugar, if you like, and scoop into bowls to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 718 calories, Fat 53 grams fat, SaturatedFat 29 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 50 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 39 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 10 grams protein, Sodium 0.8 milligram of sodium
More about "chocolate waffle pudding recipes"
CHOCOLATE WAFFLE BREAD PUDDING - SOME THE WISER
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
10 BEST VANILLA WAFERS WITH CHOCOLATE PUDDING RECIPES
CHOCOLATE WAFFLES FOR BREAKFAST OR DESSERT! • THE …
CHOCOLATE WAFFLES - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
RICH CHOCOLATE CUSTARD WAFFLE PUDDING RECIPE | NEW …
SIMPLE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE WAFFLES RECIPE | ALTON BROWN
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BUTTERMILK WAFFLES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE WAFFLES | RICARDO
CHOCOLATE PUDDING RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
RASPBERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE WAFFLE PUDDING RECIPE - BBC FOOD
SLOW COOKER CHOCOLATE WAFFLE PUDDING - BAKINGQUEEN74
CHOCOLATE WAFFLES (FROM SCRATCH) - SUGAR AND SOUL
25 BEST WAFFLE DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
CHOCOLATE WAFFLE PUDDING RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
PERFECT CHOCOLATE WAFFLES - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
SPAGHETTI PUDDING, CHOCOLATE CAKES AND WAFFLE BISCUITS
CHOCOLATE DESSERT WAFFLES | RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CAKE WAFFLES - CAFE DELITES
WHITE CHOCOLATE & RASPBERRY WAFFLE PUDDING - ST PIERRE BAKERY US
WAFFLE BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY CHOCOLATE WAFFLES RECIPE - DELISHABLY
CHOCOLATE WAFFLE PUDDING | BEST CHOCOLATE
CRANBERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE WAFFLE PUDDING - THE ENGLISH …
DECADENT CHOCOLATE WAFFLES - CASUAL FOODIST
CHOCOLATE WAFFLE RECIPE - EAT DESSERT FIRST
RASPBERRY & WHITE CHOCOLATE WAFFLE PUDDING RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP WAFFLE RECIPE - EAT DESSERT FIRST
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE WAFFLES - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
CHOCOLATE WAFFLES - BAKERISH
CHOCOLATE CHIP WAFFLES WITH PECANS - HEALING TOMATO RECIPES
CHOCOLATE PUDDING PIE WAFFLE CUPS! BEST CHOCOLATE RECIPE – …
RASPBERRY & WHITE CHOCOLATE WAFFLE PUDDING | RECIPE | BERRY BREAD ...
#time-to-make #course #preparation #pancakes-and-waffles #breakfast #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love