CITRUS BERRY SALAD RECIPE
- Combine spinach leaves, oranges, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries in a large bowl.
- Top your salad with chopped walnuts and feta cheese crumbles.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together orange juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey until fully incorporated.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad before serving and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 1228 kcal, Fat 61 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Cholesterol 33 mg, Sodium 621 mg, Carbohydrate 158 g, Sugar 112 g, Protein 29 mg
More about "citrus berry salad recipes"
BERRY ORANGE SPINACH SALAD WITH CITRUS BALSAMIC ...
4.4/5 (41)Total Time 10 minsCategory Side DishesCalories 286 per serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust the dressing to your preference. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients, then drizzle the desired amount of vinaigrette on top. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
ORANGE VINAIGRETTE DRESSING WITH CITRUS BERRY SALAD - THE ...
4.8/5 (6)Calories 79 per servingCategory Salad
- Place onion, garlic, orange juice, orange zest, vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard, lemon juice, and honey in the blender.
- To make the salad pictured in this post, add clean chopped salad and baby spinach to a bowl. Mix in the dressing. Top with toasted slivered almonds, sunflower seeds, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and pieces of fresh orange segments.
BERRY SALAD WITH CITRUS GLAZE - THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory Dessert, SaladCalories 147 per serving
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, add the orange juice and sugar. Bring to a boil continue to boil for 1 minute.
- Remove the glaze from the heat and add the fresh lime juice. Stir, then let the glaze cool to room temperature then transfer to the cooler until you are ready to use.
- To serve, arrange berries in a bowl or serving dish and drizzle the citrus glaze over the top. Add enough to just lightly coat the berries. Toss and serve immediately. Enjoy!
FRESH CITRUS AND CRANBERRY SALAD | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
4/5 (59)Calories 92 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 25 mins
- For Cranberry Topper, in food processor cover and pulse cranberries 5 times to coarsely chop (or coarsely chop by hand). Transfer to bowl.
- Cut peel from oranges. Section oranges over bowl to catch juice. Add sections and juice to cranberries. Stir in celery, onion, sugar, lemon juice, and ginger. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
CITRUS, BERRY, AND SPINACH SALAD - THIS HEALTHY TABLE
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory SaladsCalories 432 per serving
CHICKEN BERRY SALAD WITH CITRUS VINAIGRETTE | MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory EntreesServings 4
CITRUS BERRY SPINACH SALAD - A JOYFULLY MAD KITCHEN
5/5 (3)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
WINTER CITRUS AND POMEGRANATE SALAD - PUREWOW
2.8/5 (531)Total Time 20 minsServings 4Calories 569 per serving
- Make the Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk the orange juice with the vinegar and mustard to combine. Add the olive oil gradually, whisking constantly until it's fully incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Make the Salad: In a large bowl, toss the greens with the parsley leaves, orange segments, pomegranate seeds, onion, hazelnuts and faro.
- Add dressing to taste, and toss to coat. Divide the salad among four plates, and garnish each with 1 tablespoon Parmesan. Serve immediately.
SPINACH ARUGULA SALAD WITH WINTER CITRUS - THE BUSY BAKER
5/5 (5)Calories 164 per servingCategory Appetizer, Salad, Side Dish
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing (or shake together in a mason jar) and pour over the salad just before serving.
CITRUS MINT FRUIT SALAD | BAKED BREE
Reviews 22Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 6
- Segment two oranges. Start by removing the top and bottom of the orange. Remove the peel and pith from the orange by cutting it off starting at the top and working your knife down the sides of the orange. I like to go back and clean it up with a paring knife. Cut in between the membranes, and remove the flesh of the orange.
- Add the fruit to a large bowl. Add the zest from half an orange, the lemon, and the lime. In a small bowl, add citrus juices. Whisk in honey and mint. Pour the dressing over the fruit. Pour the dressing over the fruit. Pour the dressing over the fruit. Give a gentle toss. Be careful, or you will crush all of your raspberries. Garnish with more mint.
- For the smoothie - Put the fruit salad, almond milk, and a little extra honey in the blender. Let it run until smooth. Add a Tablespoon or two of coconut oil at the end. Pour into jars. These are headed to my freezer for breakfast tomorrow.
BERRY SPINACH SALAD WITH CITRUS POPPY SEED DRESSING | EASY ...
Reviews 11Total Time 10 minsCategory SaladCalories 639 per serving
- For the salad: Add all of your ingredients to a bowl and toss to combine. Or you can add the spinach to a shallow bowl and then line the toppings on top (this is what I did), toss before serving.
- For the dressing: Add everything to a mason jar, add the lid, shake to combine. Shake well before using.
- You can dress the salad right before serving (the recipe makes more than you will need) or you can let everyone dress their own, pouring the dressing right out of your mason jar. I like to let everyone add their own dressing.
BERRY FRUIT SALAD WITH HONEY CITRUS DRESSING - HOUSE OF ...
5/5 (6)Total Time 10 minsCategory Salad, Side DishCalories 70 per serving
- Put the sour cream honey dressing in a small bowl or pitcher next to your salad and allow your guests to drizzle it on their summer berries as desired.
BERRY SALAD RECIPE - DIZZY BUSY AND HUNGRY!
Ratings 7Calories 97 per servingCategory Breakfast, Salad, Snack
- Combine the lime juice, pineapple juice, sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the dressing to the bowl of fruit and toss to combine. Garnish with fresh mint or top with whipped cream for an extra special treat!
EASY SUMMER BERRY SALAD WITH CITRUS DRESSING - SNUG & COZY ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory SaladServings 6Total Time 15 mins
- In a large serving bowl, combine the spring mix lettuce, raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries.
- In a separate, medium-sized bowl, mix together the orange juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey with a whisk until it’s completely combined.
BERRY CITRUS KALE SALAD WITH RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE - CRUMB ...
Reviews 1Category Lunch; SupperAuthor StefanijaEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Pour into a dish or mason jar for storing and serving. Makes about 3/4 cup. Store any leftovers in the fridge and use within 2-3 days.
- Add the kale to a large bowl. Cut the orange in half. Reserve half for slices to add to the salad. Squeeze the juice from the other half of the orange into a small dish and stir in the oil. Pour over the kale and massage the leaves for a few minutes.
CITRUS BERRY KALE SALAD - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsCategory SaladCalories 163 per serving
- Wash the chopped, trimmed kale and the fruit. Make sure it's somewhat dry before adding it into the salad bowl Dab it with a paper towel and/or lay it on top of a paper towel on the counter to let dry slightly.
- In small bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and stir together well with a whisk. It will be hard at first but as the honey dissolves it will mix together well. Pour the dressing over the kale and fruit, and toss gently to combine.
- Serve immediately OR for a slightly softer kale (I prefer this) refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
BERRY QUINOA SALAD RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
5/5 (5)Total Time 15 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- First, make the dressing. In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, honey, mint, and basil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, almonds, mint, and basil. Gently stir. Drizzle citrus honey dressing over the salad and gently stir again. Serve.
- Note-if you can't find red quinoa, you can use regular quinoa. Cook the quinoa according to package instructions. The quinoa can be made in advance. Make sure it is cool before making the salad. The salad is best the day it is made.
WHEAT BERRY SALAD WITH GINGER-CITRUS VINAIGRETTE RECIPE ...
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Salad
GRILLED CHICKEN CITRUS AND BERRY SALAD RECIPE BY BETH ...
4/5 (1)Calories 685 per servingCuisine American
BERRY SALAD WITH CITRUS VINAIGRETTE | HY-VEE
4.5/5 (2)Calories 200 per servingServings 6
ROASTED TRIPLE BERRY SALAD WITH HONEY CITRUS VINAIGRETTE ...
5/5 (1)Cholesterol 0 mgServings 2-4Category Dinner
SPINACH BERRY SALAD WITH LEMON DRESSING - OH SWEET BASIL
5/5 (3)Total Time 15 minsServings 8Calories 309 per serving
CITRUS, BERRY, AND SPINACH SALAD | RECIPE | VEGETARIAN ...
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 30 secsServings 2Total Time 15 mins
CITRUS BERRY SALAD RECIPE | RECIPE | BERRY SALAD, BERRY ...
5 2 CITRUS BERRY SALAD RECIPE
FLORIDA STRAWBERRY AND CITRUS SALAD : FRESH FROM FLORIDA
CITRUS BERRY SALAD RECIPES
BERRY SALAD WITH CITRUS-GINGER DRESSING – KRAMP CHIROPRACTIC
You'll also love