Have these as appetizers or a light lunch. Using English muffins and canned crab meat. You can store in freezer until ready to use, then cook them. This is also good with Clam Chowder for lunch or dinner. Enjoy!
Provided by Ellen Chirichella
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine crabmeat, cheese spread, butter or margarine, mayonnaise, garlic salt, and parsley. Mix well, and spread on English muffins. Cut the muffins into quarters and arrange them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Broil the muffins for the last minute to get them toasted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217.4 calories, Carbohydrate 18.3 g, Cholesterol 39.9 mg, Fat 11.7 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 9.9 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 567.3 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
- Preheat oven on broiler setting.
- In a medium bowl, mix together margarine and cheese spread. Stir in crabmeat, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and parsley. Spread the mixture on the split English muffins. Arrange on a cookie sheet.
- Broil until the cheese mixture is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 294.7 calories, Carbohydrate 27.5 g, Cholesterol 30.3 mg, Fat 14.9 g, Protein 12.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 593.6 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
These special open-faced sandwiches from Donna Bennett of Washougal, Washington have wonderful crab and cheese flavor. "This recipe closely resembles a dish my husband and I enjoyed at a favorite restaurant several years ago," Donna writes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine the crab, mayonnaise, celery and onion. Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. , Broil 4-6 in. from the heat until toasted. Spread each muffin half with crab mixture. Top with tomato and cheeses; sprinkle with paprika. Broil until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts :
CHEESY CRAB ENGLISH MUFFINS
These hot-from-the-oven sandwiches are so good on a cool afternoon or as a quick dinner. Chopped pecans give the crab salad extra crunch.-Mary Lou Crouch, Granite Falls, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the crab, celery, mayonnaise, pimientos, pecans and onion. Spread over English muffin halves. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes or until bubbly. Top with cheese slices; broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 704 calories, Fat 53g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 77mg cholesterol, Sodium 1042mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
CHEESY CRABMEAT ENGLISH MUFFINS
This is an old family recipe. It is a great finger food/ appetizer for a holiday party. These can be prepared ahead of time and frozen until you are ready to serve.
Provided by DRCarrier
Yield 72 pieces, 6-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix the Old English Cheddar Cheese, crabmeat, garlic powder and butter together in a mixing bowl. Salt to taste.
- Spread the mixture over 6 english muffin halves.
- Place coated English muffins in the freezer until firm.
- Cut each english muffin half into 12 approximately equal pieces.
- Place in a ziplock bag and freeze until cooked or cook immediately.
- To cook: Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place the pieces on the cookie sheet cheese side up.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes or until the top is brown/ bubbly.
ENGLISH MUFFIN "CRABBIES"
Make and share this English Muffin "crabbies" recipe from Food.com.
Provided by edbet2kel_kat
Yield 96 pizza slices, 3 slices = 1 serving, 32 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Mix crabmeat, cheese, and seasoning together and spread on split muffin halves.
- Place under the brolier (cheese side up) until just browned lightly.
- Cut each muffin half in to 4 little "pizza slice" like pieces.
- Serve immediately -- they are best while stll hot!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 39.8, Fat 0.4, SaturatedFat 0.1, Cholesterol 10.8, Sodium 98.9, Carbohydrate 4.9, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.4, Protein 4.1
CRABBY ENGLISH MUFFINS
- Flake crab with fork, add butter and cheese, garlic powder, mayo and hot sauce; mix well.
- Spread over English muffins.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes, cut into quarters.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
Provided by Alton Brown
Yield 8 to 10 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a bowl combine the powdered milk, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, shortening, and hot water, stir until the sugar and salt are dissolved. Let cool. In a separate bowl combine the yeast and 1/8 teaspoon of sugar in 1/3 cup of warm water and rest until yeast has dissolved. Add this to the dry milk mixture. Add the sifted flour and beat thoroughly with wooden spoon. Cover the bowl and let it rest in a warm spot for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the griddle to 300 degrees F.
- Add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt to mixture and beat thoroughly. Place metal rings onto the griddle and coat lightly with vegetable spray. Using #20 ice cream scoop, place 2 scoops into each ring and cover with a pot lid or cookie sheet and cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove the lid and flip rings using tongs. Cover with the lid and cook for another 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown. Place on a cooling rack, remove rings and cool. Split with fork and serve.
More about "crabby english muffins recipes"
10 BEST CRAB MELTS ENGLISH MUFFINS RECIPES | YUMMLY
DEEP SOUTH DISH: CRAB MELTS
HOMEMADE ENGLISH MUFFINS RECIPE (NO KNEAD) | BIGGER …
CRAB MUFFINS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
21 ENGLISH MUFFIN RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE YOU FORGET ALL …
HOMEMADE ENGLISH MUFFINS RECIPE - BUDGET BYTES
TRADITIONAL ENGLISH MUFFINS - BAKE FROM SCRATCH
EASY HOMEMADE ENGLISH MUFFINS - FLUFFY ENGLISH MUFFIN RECIPE
CRAB ENGLISH MUFFINS RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
CRAB ENGLISH MUFFIN MELTS WITH A NICE KICK OF HEAT TO THEM
RECIPE: CRABBY MUFFINS - RECIPELINK.COM
CRAB AND ENGLISH MUFFIN APPETIZER : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CRAB APPETIZERS WITH ENGLISH MUFFINS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
CRAB ENGLISH MUFFINS - RECIPES - PAGE 4 | COOKS.COM
CRAB MEAT - ENGLISH MUFFINS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CRABBY ENGLISH MUFFINS | CRAB RECIPES APPETIZERS, ENGLISH MUFFIN ...
CRABBIES (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
THOMAS ENGLISH MUFFINS RECIPE (COPYCAT) - RECIPES.NET
ENGLISH MUFFINS | RICARDO
BAKED ENGLISH MUFFINS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CRAB ON ENGLISH MUFFINS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
HOW TO MAKE ENGLISH MUFFINS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
CRABBY ENGLISH MUFFIN RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CRAB ON ENGLISH MUFFIN RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CRAB ENGLISH MUFFIN APPETIZER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CRAB MELTAWAYS ENGLISH MUFFIN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CRAB MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CRAB MELTS - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
STUNNING SCRAMBLED EGGS ON ENGLISH MUFFINS - GYPSYPLATE
10 BEST CRAB ENGLISH MUFFIN CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
25 BEST ENGLISH MUFFIN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
OLD ENGLISH CRAB MUFFINS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CHEESE CRABMEAT ENGLISH MUFFINS - FINGER CLICK SAVER - PINTEREST
ENGLISH MUFFINS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
You'll also love