CLAY'S SHERRY WINE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix and pudding mix. Add the eggs, sherry, water and oil, mix until smooth. Sprinkle the chopped nuts into the bottom of the prepared pan. Pour the batter over the nuts.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until object inserted comes out clean. Allow cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420.2 calories, Carbohydrate 44.2 g, Cholesterol 62.9 mg, Fat 25.2 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 5.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 484.1 mg, Sugar 25.2 g
DONNA'S SHERRY WINE CAKE
- Prepare a bundt pan by oiling the sides. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Blend all ingredients until well moistened. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until done. Remove cake from oven, and cool.
- Dust top with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357.2 calories, Carbohydrate 38.8 g, Cholesterol 62.9 mg, Fat 20.5 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 396.2 mg, Sugar 21.5 g
More about "donnas sherry wine cake recipes"
DONNA'S SHERRY WINE CAKE - REVIEW BY LINDA - ALLRECIPES.COM
SHERRY WINE CAKE RECIPE - TFRECIPES.COM
SHERRY WINE POUND CAKE RECIPES
SHERRY WINE BUNDT CAKE RECIPES
SHERRY WINE CAKE | VISIT A WINERY
WINE CAKE RECIPE WITH SHERRY - TFRECIPES.COM
DONNAS SHERRY WINE CAKE - DELICIOUS RECIPES
DONNA'S POUND CAKE RECIPE - ALL RECIPES
RECIPE DONNA'S POUND CAKE - ALL RECIPES FOR COOKING
CAKE SHERRY WINE | VISIT A WINERY
DONNA'S SHERRY WINE CAKE - REVIEW BY MICHELE - ALLRECIPES.COM
DONNA&#39;S SHERRY WINE CAKE BEST DISHES
THE BEST RECIPES DONNA&#39;S SHERRY WINE CAKE
DONNA&#39;S SHERRY WINE CAKE THE BEST RECIPES
DONNA'S SHERRY WINE CAKE
RECIPE SHERRY BUNDT CAKE - ALL RECIPES FOR COOKING
DONNA'S SHERRY WINE CAKE - REVIEW BY OSTRANDER ...
SHERRY BUNDT CAKE RECIPE - ALL RECIPES
DONNA'S SHERRY WINE CAKE RECIPE - ALL RECIPES
SHERRY WINE CAKE, VOOR ELK FEESTJE HEBBEN WIJ EEN ...
DONNA'S SHERRY WINE CAKE YOU HAVE TO TRY - 100K RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What does Sherry Wine cake taste like?This Sherry Wine Cake recipe is full of flavor and super easy to make. It tastes like Christmas and can be served at breakfast or for dessert. It’s one of my favorite holiday traditions but it’s so tasty I make it all year long. This post was first published on December 8, 2014.
How do you make a sherry cake mix?In a mixing bowl, add the cake mix (not made, just the dry powder), vanilla pudding (again, not made, just the powder), oil and sherry wine. Mix to combine. With a hand mixer on medium, beat the batter. Add 4 eggs, one at a time, mixing well between each.
Can you use Sherry cooking wine for pudding?You do NOT want to use sherry cooking wine. It’s not going to be drinkable on it’s own. It’s not going to be the same quality and it isn’t going to create a delicious cake that you’ll want to cram in your face hole. Between this type of wine and the pudding, the cake is moist and flavorful!