BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING
Even after you favorite turkey dinner, you'll find room for this perfect pudding dessert-a treat served hot or cold. Mildly spiced, it will leave you sweetly satisfied, but not overly full, assures Gerri Saylor from Graniteville, South Carolina.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, beat the egg substitute, pumpkin, sugar, honey and spices until blended. Gradually beat in milk. Pour into five 8-oz. custard cups coated with cooking spray. Place in a 13x9-in. baking pan. Pour hot water into pan to act as a water bath. , Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. , Serve warm or cold. Garnish with whipped topping. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245 calories, Fat 1g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 143mg sodium, Carbohydrate 51g carbohydrate, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Pour melted butter into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Whisk pumpkin, 1 cup sugar, evaporated milk, flour, eggs, vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl; pour into the prepared baking dish. Combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251.4 calories, Carbohydrate 42.6 g, Cholesterol 56.7 mg, Fat 7.7 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 335.5 mg, Sugar 34.4 g
BROWN RICE PUMPKIN PUDDING
Using brown rice creates an additional nuttiness to this dessert, while the dried fruit, chopped pecans, and ice cream add wonderful taste and texture making this dessert very festive. You can use any dried fruit, just chop into smaller pieces if large fruit such as dried apricots, prunes, apples, etc. NOTE: I used a heavy non-stick 2qt pot, and medium-low on my stove is a 3.
Provided by 2Bleu
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place the rice in a mesh strainer and place under running water, stirring gently to rinse the rice thoroughly.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice DO NOT BOIL. Once milk has heated and sugar is dissolved, add the rice and stir. Reduce to medium-low and cover. Allow to cook for about an hour, checking/stirring occasionally to see if more milk is needed and how tender the rice is.
- When rice is tender, remove from heat and stir in the pumpkin, cranberries, and vanilla. Serve warm in individual dessert dishes each topped with ice cream, a sprinkle of finely chopped pecans, and a light dusting of cinnamon.
More about "easy baked pumpkin pudding recipes"
EASY PUMPKIN PUDDING (5 MIN PREP) - SOMEWHAT SIMPLE
4/5 (18)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 196 per serving
- In a large bowl, mix together the pudding mix, canned pumpkin, milk, pumpkin spice, and brown sugar.
EASY BAKE PUMPKIN PUDDING RECIPE | HEALTHY HOME …
4.2/5 (5)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 8Total Time 55 mins
- Slice pumpkin in half, remove the seeds and bake, skin side up, in a glass pan filled with 1 inch of filtered water at 400ºF/ 204ºC for about one hour or until a fork pokes very easily through the softened pumpkin skin.
- Scoop out the thoroughly softened pumpkin flesh and puree in a food processor until smooth. If you make a lot, you may freeze extra in 1 pint or quart containers for easy thawing/baking later. This video demonstrates in less than one minute how to make pumpkin puree.
- Mix pumpkin puree, sugar, coconut milk and spices in a large, glass bowl with a whisk. Your mixture will look something like the picture.
DAIRY FREE PUMPKIN PUDDING - THE HARVEST KITCHEN
DEEP SOUTH DISH: OLD-FASHIONED BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING
BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PUMPKIN SPICE CROISSANT BREAD PUDDING - EASY FAMILY RECIPE ...
HOMEMADE PUMPKIN PUDDING - CINCYSHOPPER
EASY PUMPKIN PUDDING CAKE RECIPE · THE TYPICAL MOM
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING - THERESCIPES.INFO
PUMPKIN PUDDING FROM SCRATCH - BOWL OF DELICIOUS
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING RECIPE
THIS BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING IS AN EASY FALL TREAT, PERFECT ...
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING - SQUASH
PATTY'S PUMPKIN PUDDING | VERY BEST BAKING
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING | RECIPE | THANKSGIVING ...
BAKED EGYPTIAN PUMPKIN PUDDING RECIPE - EASY KITCHEN
SQUASH RECIPE: EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING BY HEMBREES ...
EASY SLOW COOKER PUMPKIN BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - SWEET CS ...
EASY PUMPKIN PUDDING - RACHEL COOKS®
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING | RECIPE | PUMPKIN PUDDING ...
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING RECIPE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR ...
QUICK AND EASY VEGAN PUMPKIN PUDDING RECIPE
OUR FAVORITE BAKED PUMPKIN RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING - LACTO OVO VEGETARIAN RECIPES
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING TASTY RECIPES
BAKED PUMPKIN WITH OLIVE OIL AND ... - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
PUMPKIN BAKED RICE PUDDING RECIPE - THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
BEST PUMPKIN PUDDING RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN PUDDING
EASY PUMPKIN PUDDING RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
EASY PUMPKIN PUDDING | GOOD LIFE EATS
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING PHOTOS RECIPE
3-INGREDIENT VEGAN PUMPKIN PUDDING TASTES LIKE HEAVEN
PUMPKIN PUDDING RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN PUDDING - 2022 ...
EASY BAKE PUMPKIN PUDDING RECIPE | RECIPE | PUMPKIN ...
TOP 50 BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING RECIPE RECIPES
EASY PUMPKIN CUSTARD RECIPE | LIL' LUNA
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING | RECIPESTY
RECIPE FOR PUMPKIN PUDDING USING CAN PUMPKIN - CREATE THE ...
ROASTED PUMPKIN RECIPE: EASIEST WAY TO ROAST PUMPKIN
EASY PUMPKIN BREAD PUDDING RECIPE | THEBESTDESSERTRECIPES.COM
PUMPKIN BREAD PUDDING | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
60 PERFECT PUMPKIN RECIPES - GOOD FOOD
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN PUDDING - KHIRAYA.LIFE
Easy Pumpkin Pudding recipe from the 1700's512 views-04:38
Creamy Pumpkin Pudding |Ep #2849.3K views-06:17
Pumpkin Pudding | Dessert Recipe | Easy to prepare893 views-09:06
Grandma's Baked Pumpkin Pudding19K views-07:36
EASY Pumpkin Pudding Recipe3.3K views-11:12
Easy Deep Dish Pumpkin Pie and Baked Pumpkin Pudding | Bake with me! | Thanksgiving #pumpkindessert178 views-39:48
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook a Pumpkin pudding cake?In a preheated oven, bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes so it firms up and slices easier. Cut into squares and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top when cake is still warm, it is delicious! This easy pumpkin pudding cake recipe tastes like pumpkin pie but way better!
What is the recipe for a pumpkin pie?Directions. Whisk pumpkin, 1 cup sugar, evaporated milk, flour, eggs, vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl; pour into the prepared baking dish. Combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle over pumpkin mixture. Bake in the preheated oven until center is set,...
How do you make instant pudding with pumpkin spice?Combine – Start by mixing together the instant pudding, pumpkin, spice, milk and brown sugar into a bowl until everything has fully combined. Fill – Divide the pudding mixture evenly into your serving cups. I was able to split this recipe into 8 smaller serving cups.
What is the best recipe for pumpkin spice cookies?Pour melted butter into a 2-quart baking dish. Whisk pumpkin, 1 cup sugar, evaporated milk, flour, eggs, vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl; pour into the prepared baking dish. Combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.