SLOW-COOKED BEEF ENCHILADAS
Enchiladas get a beefy boost of goodness from slow-cooked roast. When the meat is done, assemble with tortillas and bake. Top with lettuce and tomatoes if desired. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 enchiladas.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Rub roast with taco seasoning. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with onion and broth. Cook, covered, on low 7-8 hours or until meat is tender. Remove roast; cool slightly. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking juices in a saucepan; discard remaining juices. Skim fat from reserved juices. Shred beef with 2 forks; return to slow cooker., In a small bowl, mix flour and cold water until smooth; add to saucepan. Cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir into meat mixture., Preheat oven to 425°. Spoon 1/2 cup meat mixture off center on each tortilla; top with chiles and 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up and place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, seam side down. Top with enchilada sauce; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, top with chopped lettuce and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 551 calories, Fat 26g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 111mg cholesterol, Sodium 1388mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 38g protein.
AWESOME CROCK POT GROUND BEEF ENCHILADAS
This is a really easy enchiladas recipe. The best Ive ever had, I made it up actually kind of used a recipe on here and just changed a lot of ingredients, and it turned out soo good.
Provided by Jess21590
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Place defrosted ground beef in crock pot.
- Put everything in crock pot except tortillas, cream cheese, shredded cheese, and enchilada sauce. ( I just threw everything in crock pot unitl i liked the look of its consistency).
- Mix the meat with the ingredients, cook on low for about 4 hours I cooked longer since i came home late and it was still good.
- When its cooked, pour desired amount of enchilada sauce, and shredded cheese in mixture. Also room temp cream cheese cubed.
- Let sit until cheese is melted, stir together and roll mixture in warm tortillas.
- Put in baking dish pour desired amount of left over enchilada sauce over tortillas. And sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake on 350 for 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 441.6, Fat 22, SaturatedFat 10.3, Cholesterol 79.1, Sodium 1604.8, Carbohydrate 37, Fiber 7.8, Sugar 13.1, Protein 26.8
EASY CROCK POT BEEF ENCHILADAS
This is an easy version of my easy oven baked beef enchiladas. There is probably a recipe like this, but I didn't use one and will make it often as it turned out well. It's also very easy. My hubby was hungry for this, but I wasn't going to be home, so I threw this together about 2 pm. He got home about 6 pm and said the smell was so good, he didn't take time to change clothes. I came in about 8 pm and even tho he had turned it off, it was warm and very good. Be sure not to over-cook as it will be dry and the tortillas tough on the edges. I think 4 hours would be the perfect amount of time. Serve with warm flour tortillas and butter or chips.
Provided by peppermintkitty
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Brown hamburger and onion together.
- Drain excess fat and add diced tomatoes (with juice).
- Add chopped chilies and taco seasoning.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Spray inside of crock with cooking spray and place 4 corn tortillas in the bottom and spread 1/2 of the meat mixture.
- Spread 1/2 the can of cheese soup on top of meat and place 3 more tortillas on top of cheese soup.
- Pour in remaining meat mixture and place 3-4 more corn tortillas on top.
- Spread remaining can of cheese soup on tortillas and sprinkle 1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded cheese.
- Pour 1 cup milk evenly over top--do not stir.
- Put on lid and cook on low up to 5 hours.
CROCK-POT ENCHILADAS RECIPE
These cheesy enchiladas are full of yummy ground beef and taste fantastic. Serve with refried beans and Mexican rice for a great dinner any night of the week!
Provided by Crock-Pot Ladies
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a medium skillet on the stove-top, brown and crumble the ground beef until no longer pink. Drain off any excess cooking fat if there is any.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cooked ground beef, tomatoes and green chilies.
- Pour enchilada sauce in a pie plate or shallow container and dip each corn tortilla one at a time into the enchilada sauce, coating both sides lightly in the sauce.
- Place tortilla on a plate and scoop about 1/4 cup of the ground beef mixture in the middle of the tortilla and roll the tortilla around the filling carefully to prevent cracking.
- Place seam side down in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Continue dipping, filling, rolling and placing with all of the tortillas.
- Drizzle any leftover enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas.
- Sprinkle the cheese and then the olives evenly over the top of the enchiladas.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or on LOW for 4 hours until the cheese is melted and gooey.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 449 kcal, Carbohydrate 39 g, Protein 45 g, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 79 mg, Sodium 1636 mg, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 9 g, UnsaturatedFat 1.3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SLOW COOKER ENCHILADA STACK RECIPE
This recipe has everything that regular enchiladas do, it's just stacked in your slow cooker instead of rolled into a pan.
Provided by Camille Beckstrand
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, green pepper, squash, and onion until ground beef is no longer pink.
- Reduce heat to low and add beans, salsa, 1/2 can of the enchilada sauce, and taco seasoning and cook until heated through. Let simmer for 5 minutes so that the flavors can meld together.
- Pour 1/3 of the meat mixture in the bottom of the slow cooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cheese over the meat and top with two tortillas (they will overlap a little in the middle). Repeat layers two more times.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the tortillas (spread with a spatula if you need to) and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 3-4 hours (just until it's heated through)
- Scoop servings onto plates and top with your favorite toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 730 kcal, Carbohydrate 65 g, Protein 41 g, Fat 36 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 1433 mg, Fiber 20 g, Sugar 9 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SLOW COOKER ENCHILADAS
- Crumble the ground beef into a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Add taco seasoning and water; simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa, cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup. Mix in most of the cheese, reserving 3/4 cup for later.
- Place a layer of tortillas covering the bottom of a slow cooker. Scoop a layer of the ground beef over that, and then spoon a layer of the cheese mixture. Repeat the layers until you run out of stuff, ending with a layer of tortillas on the top. Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover, and cook on High for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 711.7 calories, Carbohydrate 36 g, Cholesterol 141.9 mg, Fat 45.6 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 40.9 g, SaturatedFat 25.6 g, Sodium 2089.4 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
EASY SLOW COOKER ENCHILADAS
An easy and delicious slow cooker recipe for busy school days. Once the prep work is done, you can set it and forget it for the next 5 to 7 hours! Great to make ahead and freeze. Can substitute ground beef for ground turkey and flour tortillas for the corn.
Provided by PIXIEBOOTS
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Crumble turkey into a large skillet over medium heat. Stir onion, bell pepper, and garlic into the turkey. Cook and stir until turkey is completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the kidney beans, black beans, diced tomatoes, water, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, place a cover on the skillet, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix Cheddar cheese and Monterey jack cheese together in a bowl.
- Layer about 3/4 cup of the turkey mixture, 1 tortilla, and 1/2 cup the cheese mixture in the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker; repeat layers until ingredients are fully used, ending with a cheese layer.
- Cook on Low until heated through, 5 to 7 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 613.9 calories, Carbohydrate 41.5 g, Cholesterol 128.8 mg, Fat 31.1 g, Fiber 12.7 g, Protein 44.3 g, SaturatedFat 16.8 g, Sodium 1216.2 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
CROCK POT ENCHILADAS
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef, onion and green pepper until meat is cooked through and onion and pepper are soft. Add refried beans, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt & pepper to ground beef and mix well. In a crock pot lay two tortillas on the bottom - overlap if needed. Top tortillas with 1/4 of meat mixture, then 1/2 cup of cheese. Place two more tortillas on top of cheese and continue the process 4 times total until all ingredients are layered in crock pot. Pour Enchilada sauce over the top and make sure to get down the sides and into any little pockets you see. Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours Serve Immediately.
As a busy wife and mother of two young sons, I rely on this handy recipe. I layer enchilada ingredients in the slow cooker, turn it on and forget about it. With a bit of spice, these hearty enchiladas are especially nice during the colder months. -Mary Luebbert, Benton, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the next 8 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Combine cheeses. , In a 5-qt. slow cooker, layer about 3/4 cup beef mixture, 1 tortilla and about 1/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours or until heated through. If desired, serve with optional toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 734 calories, Fat 32g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 111mg cholesterol, Sodium 1672mg sodium, Carbohydrate 62g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 11g fiber), Protein 49g protein.
More about "easy crock pot beef enchiladas recipes"
10 BEST CROCK POT BEEF ENCHILADAS RECIPES - YUMMLY
EASY CROCK POT ENCHILADAS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SLOW-COOKER BEEFY ENCHILADA STACK RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SLOW COOKER BEEF ENCHILADA SOUP
CROCK-POT BEEF STROGANOFF - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BEEF ENCHILADA IN CROCK POT - THERESCIPES.INFO
SLOW COOKER SHREDDED BEEF ENCHILADAS RECIPE - CROCK POT …
CROCK POT SHREDDED BEEF ENCHILADAS - IOWA GIRL EATS
SLOW COOKER GROUND BEEF ENCHILADA CASSEROLE - 5 BOYS BAKER
EASY SLOW COOKER CHICKEN ENCHILADAS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
26 EASY BEEF CROCKPOT RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
EASY CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE CROCKPOT - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY CROCKPOT BEEF ENCHILADAS - PRETTY PROVIDENCE
EASY BEEF AND BEAN ENCHILADAS - DELICIOUSLY SEASONED
SLOW COOKER ENCHILADAS
EASY BEEF ENCHILADAS - JUST 6 INGREDIENTS! | LIL' LUNA
SLOW COOKER ENCHILADA STACK - DAMN DELICIOUS
CROCK POT BEEFY ENCHILADA DIP - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
LAYERED SLOW COOKER BEEF ENCHILADAS - SLOW COOKING PERFECTED
SLOW COOKER ENCHILADA CASSEROLE - RETRO RECIPE BOX
CROCK POT GROUND BEEF ENCHILADA CASSEROLE - THE FARMWIFE COOKS
CROCK POT BEEF ENCHILADAS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SHREDDED BEEF ENCHILADAS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
HOW TO MAKE QUICK AND EASY BEEF ENCHILADAS - SLOWPOKE COOKING
SLOW COOKER SHREDDED BEEF ENCHILADAS - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
COOK'S COUNTRY BEEF ENCHILADAS - THERESCIPES.INFO
CROCK POT SMOTHERED BEEF ENCHILADAS - MORGAN SISTERS RECIPES
CROCK POT ENCHILADA CASSEROLE - MOM MAKES DINNER
CROCKPOT ENCHILADAS WITH BEEF - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
10 BEST CROCK POT ENCHILADA CASSEROLE BEEF RECIPES - YUMMLY
CROCK POT BEEF ENCHILADAS | THE GINGHAM APRON
SLOW COOKER BEEF ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
CROCKPOT ENCHILADAS - ASSEMBLE DINNER IN MINUTES - GOOD CHEAP …
CROCK POT SHREDDED BEEF ENCHILADA CASSEROLE (AND VIDEO)
SLOW COOKER BEEF AND RICE ENCHILADA DIP
ENCHILADA BAKE - EASY CROCK POT RECIPE - DIZZY BUSY AND HUNGRY!
INSTANT POT 5 INGREDIENT BEEF ENCHILADAS CASSEROLE
BEEF ENCHILADA CROCK POT RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #beef #mexican #potluck #crock-pot-slow-cooker #stove-top #dietary #one-dish-meal #comfort-food #ground-beef #meat #taste-mood #savory #to-go #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook enchiladas in a crock pot?Simply turn on your crockpot and forget all about it until you have the cheesiest and creamiest enchiladas ever! It’s so easy! Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat and remove from heat.
What is a ground beef enchilada casserole?Crock Pot Ground Beef Enchilada Casserole is an easy layered Mexican dish the whole family will love! We love these Burrito Style Beef Enchiladas and I am always looking for quick and easy alternatives and that’s how this recipe came about!
What is the best way to make Taco Bell enchilada sauce?In a medium skillet brown ground beef until no longer pink; drain. Add the taco seasoning, 1/3 cup of water and refried beans; stir until combined. In a medium bowl add the enchilada sauce, cream of mushroom soup and milk; mix until blended. Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
How do you cook tortillas and sauce in a crock pot?Sprinkle with a tbsp of cheese. Roll the tortillas and fasten with a tooth pick. Put 1 cup of the taco sauce on the bottom of your crock pot. Place the rolled tortillas side by side Pour in 3/4 cup of taco sauce On the bottom layer (this will help the tortillas from sticking). Place second layer of tortillas and top with the remaining sauce.