SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE SANDWICHES
- Stir the almond butter and almond extract together in a small bowl. Put a baking sheet and a piece of foil next to the stove.
- Heat a griddle or a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, buttermilk, egg and vanilla extract in a large bowl until smooth.
- Spray the griddle lightly with cooking spray. Working in batches, use a small scoop or ladle to drop 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake onto the griddle, being careful not to crowd the pan. Cook the pancakes until they are golden brown on each side, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer each batch to the baking sheet and tent with foil while you cook the remaining batter.
- To serve, spread 1 tablespoon of the almond butter mixture on half of the pancakes. Spoon 1 teaspoon of the cherry preserves onto the remaining pancakes and flip them onto the pancakes with almond butter to make sandwiches. Dust the sandwiches with confectioners' sugar, and serve.
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE AND SAUSAGE SANDWICHES
Sandwiches ready in 20 minutes! Pancakes filled with sausage patties and cheese gives you hearty breakfast, served with syrup.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, egg and oil until blended.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat or to 375°F. Grease griddle with additional vegetable oil if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating). For each pancake, use about 1 tablespoon batter. Cook pancakes until bubbly on top, puffed and dry around edges. Turn and cook other sides until golden brown. Keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat sausage patties about 3 minutes. Turn; top each patty with 2 cheese quarters. Cook 3 to 4 minutes longer or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- To serve, place 1 cheese-topped sausage patty on each of 8 pancakes; top each with second pancake. Serve with syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 720, Carbohydrate 75 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Fat 5 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1020 mg, Sugar 51 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES
These silver dollar pancakes have sour cream, but they are the most amazing you will ever taste! The sour cream makes them fluffy and irresistible! Dust with powdered sugar if desired and serve with hot syrup!
Provided by Lil_Miss_Sunshine
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Blend sour cream, flour, eggs, sugar, salt, and baking soda together with a whisk until smooth.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Lightly coat with butter. Drop batter 2 tablespoons at a time onto griddle, leaving plenty of space for spreading. Fry until bubbles form and break on the pancake's surface and bottoms are browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until until browned on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 248.8 calories, Carbohydrate 20.8 g, Cholesterol 121 mg, Fat 15.7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 6.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.9 g, Sodium 521 mg, Sugar 6.6 g
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, butter, and egg. Add flour mixture to milk mixture and whisk until just moistened (batter should have some lumps).
- Heat a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium. With a paper towel coated in butter, lightly grease skillet. Working in batches, drop batter by tablespoonfuls into skillet. Cook until bubbles appear on top and a few have burst, 2 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on underside, 1 minute. Repeat with more butter and remaining batter, wiping skillet clean between batches. Serve with desired toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223 g, Fat 9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 7 g
BISQUICK PANCAKES (AKA SILVER DOLLARS)
I posted this recipe in memory of my Father who would cook Pancakes for us on Sunday mornings. He would make "Silver Dollars" for me saying "How many Silver Dollars do you think you can eat"? Sometimes the simplest pleasures are the best. Rest In Peace Dad.
Provided by Little Bee
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Stir milk and eggs until blended. Stir into Bisquick mix. Do not overstir.
- Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot greased griddle. For Silver Dollars drop by tablespoon onto griddle.
- Cook until pancake starts to bubble & edges are slightly dry. Turn; cook until golden.
- serve with Butter and Maple syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 348.7, Fat 14.5, SaturatedFat 4.7, Cholesterol 102.8, Sodium 713.1, Carbohydrate 43.5, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 7.5, Protein 10.3
More about "silver dollar pancake and sausage sandwiches recipes"
SILVER-DOLLAR PANCAKES RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS' SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE SANDWICHES
SILVER DOLLAR HAMCAKES (MINI PANCAKES WITH HAM)
SILVER DOLLAR BANANA PANCAKES - EMILY BITES
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
Difficulty 20 minSteps 2
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES | FAMILY COVERS
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
MINI PANCAKES SILVER DOLLAR - THERESCIPES.INFO
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE AND SAUSAGE SANDWICHES - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE SANDWICHES | RECIPE | SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES ...
BETTY CROCKER SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE AND SAUSAGE SANDWICHES …
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES AND SAUSAGE PATTIES - THE GOOD PLATE
SILVER DOLLAR BANANA PANCAKES - SWEET CS DESIGNS
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE SANDWICHES | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, …
BEST SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES - JUGGLING ACT MAMA
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE AND SAUSAGE SANDWICHES | RECIPE | SAUSAGE ...
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE SANDWICHES RECIPE
PERFECT SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES - NOBLE PIG
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE AND SAUSAGE SANDWICHES - MASTERCOOK
RECIPE SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE AND SAUSAGE SANDWICHES
MINI PANCAKES OR SILVER DOLLARS [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE AND SAUSAGE SANDWICHES | RECIPE | SANDWICH …
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
SILVER DOLLAR SLIDERS • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
WATERMELON PANCAKE SANDWICHES RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE AND SAUSAGE SANDWICHES FOOD
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES AND HERMOSA BEACH, CALIFORNIA - TARA'S ...
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE SANDWICHES – RECIPES NETWORK
FLUFFY MINI SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES - CANADIAN BUDGET BINDER
SILVER DOLLAR BANANA PANCAKES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SILVER DOLLAR BUTTERMILK PANCAKES RECIPE | JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION
SILVER DOLLAR BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM PANCAKES - REAL MOM KITCHEN
FLUFFY PANCAKES - SILVER DOLLAR SIZE - THE FOODIE AFFAIR
Pancakes and Sausage Sandwich7.8K views-07:26
Breakfast Sandwich1.5K views-00:28
Swaggerty's Farm Sausage Breakfast Panini Sandwich Recipe62K views-00:38
Make-Ahead Sausage-Cheese Pancake Sandwich5K views-00:58
Tasty Breakfast Sandwich65 views-03:44
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook silver dollar pancakes in a pan?Instructions Preheat a skillet over medium low heat. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, granulated sugar, and baking powder. Turn the heat up on the skillet to medium and spray with cooking spray. Pour a TBSP of batter onto the skillet, repeat until the skillet is full of silver dollar pancakes.
How long does it take to make a silver dollar breakfast?These Silver Dollar Pancakes come together in about 20 minutes, and are a delicious breakfast or snack! Preheat a skillet over medium low heat. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, granulated sugar, and baking powder. Mix in the milk, egg, and vanilla extract, until just combined.
How many stars does a silver dollar pancake have?Silver Dollar Pancakes Rating: 3.83 stars 59 Ratings 5star values:16 4star values:23 3star values:16 2star values:2 1star values:2
What can you do with mini pancakes?They are a perfect make-ahead base for savory appetizers and sweet desserts. Think beyond breakfast: These mini pancakes are good for more than maple syrup. They are a perfect make-ahead base for savory appetizers and sweet desserts.