MINI APPLE PIES (SO EASY, NOT MUCH HASSLE!)
These little tasty treats are always a hit. They taste just like an apple pie, except they are mini sized and easy to eat. They are great to take to a party because there is not cutting and serving needed. People always rave about these. I think their pretty tasty too! My hubby loves to eat them warm with vanilla ice cream on the side. Maybe a little caramel sauce drizzled over top! Mmmmm...
Provided by Sarah in New York
Yield 12 pies, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Get muffin pan out. No need to grease it.
- In food processor blend flour, salt and butter until it looks like little peas.
- Add in water and blend just until it looks like it's sticking.
- Take out and combine it by hand until well blended.
- Roll out on lightly floured surface until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut 12, 4 inch circles with cup or bowl.(You will need to roll out twice).
- Note: you can use the rest of the crust for anything you may want to do on top of the pies.
- Press each circle in muffin tins until all the way up each side, to form little bowls.
- Mix by hand all filling ingredients and spoon into muffin bowls.
- Cut up butter into 12 little pieces and place one piece on each pie.
- You can decorate them anyway you like with extra crust, or just leave plain.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 16-18 minutes. (Until crust is light brown and apples are bubbling).
- When cool, just loosen with a spoon and they'll come right out!
MINI APPLE PIES
My kids set up an assembly line when making these snacks-one chops the apples and mixes the filling, one rolls out the biscuits, and one puts the pies together. -Marsha Dingbaum, Aurora, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Using a rolling pin, flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. to 4-in. circle. Combine the apple, raisins, sugar and cinnamon; place a tablespoonful on each biscuit. Dot with butter. Bring up sides of biscuit to enclose filling and pinch to seal. , Place in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts :
EASY MINI APPLE PIES
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir apples, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt in the melted butter until the apples are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Flatten biscuit dough on a flat work surface. Place a portion of apple filling into the middle of each dough portion. Fold dough around the filling and pinch the edges together to seal.
- Fry pies in the hot oil until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 650.8 calories, Carbohydrate 34.3 g, Cholesterol 12.8 mg, Fat 56.3 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 10.5 g, Sodium 560.6 mg, Sugar 12.2 g
MINI APPLE PIES
I love these mini pies because I can serve several different types together and everyone can select their favorite. This mini apple pie uses Granny Smith apples. I bought the mini pie dishes online, and they are really fun!
Provided by Lisawas
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut 4 6-inch rounds out of the pie crusts, and fit them into 4 5-inch mini pie dishes. Cut remaining pie crust into 1/8-inch strips, and set dough aside.
- In a bowl, mix the diced apple, tapioca, sugar, lemon juice, nutmeg, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined; allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes to soften the tapioca. Stir the mixture again, and spoon into the pie shells. Use the strips of dough to weave a small lattice crust on top of each pie, and pinch the strips onto the bottom crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the pies are browned and the filling is thickened and bubbling, about 30 minutes. Cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 614.3 calories, Carbohydrate 83.1 g, Fat 29.9 g, Fiber 5.2 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 468.6 mg, Sugar 35 g
EASY MINI APPLE PIES
I had some refrigerated pie crusts I needed to use up, so threw this together. Too easy and quick. I wasn't able to get a picture of them as they disappeared to fast! I am going to try peach pie filling soon.
Provided by pines506
Yield 8 pies
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly pat out one pie crust sheet.
- Using a small bowl turn upside down and cut out circles in pie crust. (I used an individual casserole dish and got 4 crusts from one sheet of dough.).
- Place about 2 spoonfuls of pie filling on half of each circle. Be careful not to get too much on or your pie won't seal.
- Fold dough over filling, crimp edges with a fork to seal.
- Repeat with remaining pie crust and filling.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Cut a small slit in the top of each pie.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle generously with sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.5, Fat 11.7, SaturatedFat 3.8, Cholesterol 23.2, Sodium 223.9, Carbohydrate 41.3, Fiber 2, Sugar 12, Protein 3.4
MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Katie attempts to make classic apple pie, but miniaturized! These little pies are packed with flavor and are perfect for sharing. Add them to a bowl and pour milk over, or serve them on a platter as tiny desserts!
Provided by Katie Aubin
Yield 20 pies
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Make the filling: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the apple and cook for 2-3 minutes, until tender. Add the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and stir to coat.
- In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl, stir together water and cornstarch, then add to the apple mixture. Cook until the filling has thickened, 2-4 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Prepare the crust: Lightly dust the pie dough with flour, then roll out to ⅛-inch thick. Use a 3-inch round cutter to cut out 40 circles. Chill 20 circles in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Arrange the mini jar lids on a baking sheet and spray with vegetable oil. Gently press a dough circle into each lid, letting any excess dough hang over the sides.
- Add 1 teaspoon of filling into each pie shell.
- Remove the remaining dough circles from the refrigerator and cut into ¹⁄₁₆-inch strips. Crisscross the 4 longest strips from each circle on top of the filling to make lattices. Use a fork to press around the edges of the mini pies to seal the dough together, then use scissors to trim off any excess dough. Brush the tops of the pies with beaten egg.
- Bake the mini pies for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 200 (95°C). Line a baking sheet with a nonstick mat or parchment paper.
- Make the meringue: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer) beat the egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt on high speed until foamy and soft peaks form, 1-2 minutes. Gradually add the sugar and continue beating on high speed until the meringue is glossy and forms stiff peaks, 1-2 more minutes. Transfer the meringue to a piping bag or zip-top bag with a corner snipped off.
- Pipe the meringue into tiny dollops on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes, or until meringues are dried all the way through and easy to lift from the baking sheet.
- Remove the pies from the jar lids. Pipe a tiny bit of vanilla frosting onto the center of each pie, then stick a meringue dollop on top.
- Serve the mini pies in a bowl with whole milk, or arrange on a platter to share.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147 calories, Carbohydrate 17 grams, Fat 7 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 1 gram, Sugar 6 grams
MINI DUTCH APPLE PIES RECIPE BY TASTY
The only way to make apple pie better? Make it mini! These mini Dutch apple pies are sweet, crunchy, festive, and perfectly bite-sized.
Provided by Tasty
Categories Bakery Goods
Yield 12 mini pies
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Unroll the pie dough and use a 4-inch (10 cm) round cutter to cut out 12 circles.
- Place each dough circle in a cup of the prepared muffin tin, pressing firmly against the sides to keep in place. Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Make the filling: In a large bowl, mix together the apples, cinnamon, sugar, cornstarch, and melted butter.
- Scoop ⅓ cup of filling into each crust cup.
- Bake until the edges of the crust begin to crisp and the apples begin to soften, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the crumble topping: In a medium bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs, brown sugar, nutmeg, and melted butter.
- Remove the mini pies from the oven and top each with about 1 tablespoon of the crumble topping, covering completely.
- Return to the oven and bake until crumble is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300 calories, Carbohydrate 39 grams, Fat 15 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 1 gram, Sugar 14 grams
More about "easy mini apple pies recipes"
MINI APPLE PIES - AN EASY RECIPE FOR INDIVIDUAL APPLE PIES
Reviews 8Total Time 50 minsEstimated Reading Time 5 minsPublished 2020-10-16
MINI APPLE PIES | READY SET EAT
MINI APPLE PIES - A SIMPLE RECIPE - SOMEWHAT SIMPLE
MINI APPLE PIES - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
THIS MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE IS THE CUTEST! SO EASY TO …
MUFFIN TIN MINI APPLE PIES - JUST A TASTE
MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
MINI APPLE PIES - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
25 QUICK AND EASY MINI PIE RECIPES - DIYS.COM
EASY MINI APPLE PIES | MOM ON TIMEOUT
5/5 (2)Category DessertServings 12Published 2021-10-19
MINI APPLE PIES WITH PUFF PASTRY (TWO WAYS) - WHERE IS MY SPOON
MINI APPLE PIES MUFFINS RECIPE - EASY FRIED APPLE TURNOVERS RECIPE
MINI APPLE PIES - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - PIES & TARTS
EASY BAKED MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE (ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS)
MINI APPLE PIE RECIPE | MCCORMICK
THE BEST MINI APPLE PIES EVER! - MOMSKOOP
MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE - MASHED.COM
BEST MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE MINI APPLE PIES
EASY BAKED MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE (ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS)
MINI APPLE PIE RECIPE - EASY DESSERT RECIPES - GREEDY EATS
EASY MINI APPLE PIE RECIPE FOR KIDS | KIDSTIR
EASY MINI APPLE CUTIE PIES - HOW TO MAKE MINI APPLE PIE COOKIES
EASY MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE – FEISTY FRUGAL & FABULOUS
MINI APPLE PIES MADE IN MASON JAR LIDS! - EASY BUDGET RECIPES
EASY MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE - THE LITTLE BLOG OF VEGAN
MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MINI APPLE PIES: EASY AND ADORABLE | URBAN BLISS LIFE
MINI APPLE PIES - PERFECT HOLIDAY DESSERT! - THE LOVE NERDS
MINI APPLE PIES | SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS APPLE HAND PIES
MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
35 EASY MINI PIE RECIPES FOR ALL OCCASIONS - INSANELY GOOD
MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE SIMPLE AND EASY TO EAT - THE FRUGAL NAVY …
EASY MINI APPLE PIE RECIPE – WITH COOKIE CUTTER DETAILS!
MINI APPLE PIES - BAKERS TABLE
MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MINI APPLE PIES RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
EASY MINI APPLE PIES - THESHABBYCREEKCOTTAGE.COM
MINI APPLE PIES WITH SHORTCRUST • GOLDEN PEAR RECIPES
EASY MINI APPLE PIE RECIPE - LITTLE WALLET BIG DREAMS
EASY MINI APPLE PIES - SUGAR AND SOUL
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #pies-and-tarts #desserts #fruit #apples
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long do you bake a mini apple pie for?In medium bowl, stir together apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon and vanilla. Divide mixture evenly among crust-lined muffin cups. 3. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crusts are golden brown and mixture is bubbly. Cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes. With knife, loosen edges; remove mini pies from muffin cups.
What do I need to make a mini apple pie?To start, you’ll need a standard 12-count muffin pan. This recipe is for mini apple pies because they’re smaller than a regular apple pie, but be sure to use a regular muffin pan (not a mini muffin pan). You’ll also need two pie crusts, you can either use my homemade pie crust recipe or buy a box of pie crusts from the store.
How to make apple pie filling?Place the apple slices in a medium bowl. Add the brown sugar, vanilla, lemon juice, flour, salt, 2 tablespoons of melted butter, and the cinnamon. Stir to mix. Divide the apple filling between the 10 pie crusts. Then place the remaining circles of dough on top of the pies, and use a fork to seal the pie crust in place.
How do you make tapioca apple pie?Directions. Cut 4 6-inch rounds out of the pie crusts, and fit them into 4 5-inch mini pie dishes. Cut remaining pie crust into 1/8-inch strips, and set dough aside. In a bowl, mix the diced apple, tapioca, sugar, lemon juice, nutmeg, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined; allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes to soften the tapioca.