DAD'S BASIC MOIST PORK ROAST
This is the best and most basic way to ensure a juicy, perfectly-cooked pork roast every time. This recipe really requires a good thermometer -- either a $10 instant-read type or, even better, the type that pierces the meat and stays in place while connected to an outside-the-oven monitor. If you can swing that, then try your favorite marinade or rub on this recipe. Use your imagination on the rubs and marinades, but ensure you bring your roast directly from the fridge to the roasting pan -- Dad's recipe works best that way.
Provided by CHEFSINGLEDAD
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine oil, pepper, and salt in a bowl; rub oil mixture over pork and refrigerate while oven preheats.
- Preheat an oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Place a roasting rack in a large roasting pan; arrange pork on the roasting rack.
- Roast in preheated oven until pork with browned, about 30 minutes. Remove pork from oven and reduce oven heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Allow pork to rest uncovered at room temperature for 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read between 115 degrees F (46 degrees C) and 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Return to oven and continue to cook until pork is slightly pink in the center, 15 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Let the roast stand uncovered at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214.6 calories, Carbohydrate 0.7 g, Cholesterol 78.6 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 27.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 367.3 mg
EASY PORK ROAST
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the roast on all sides, about 10 minutes. Place roast into a large roasting pan. Pour beans, beer, and tomatoes over roast. Arrange onions, shallots, garlic, bay leaves and sprigs of rosemary around the roast, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover, and bake for 4 hours. Raise the temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C), and roast 1 hour more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 487.1 calories, Carbohydrate 38.5 g, Cholesterol 89.5 mg, Fat 22 g, Fiber 6.5 g, Protein 30.8 g, SaturatedFat 7.9 g, Sodium 528.3 mg, Sugar 7.1 g
EASY ROASTED PORK
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly flour an oven bag.
- In a small bowl, blend brown sugar, applesauce, and ginger.
- Place pork roast in the prepared oven bag. Pour the brown sugar mixture over the roast. Seal bag, and cut several small slits in the top.
- Cook the roast 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 402.1 calories, Carbohydrate 26.4 g, Cholesterol 95.3 mg, Fat 19 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 29.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 83.4 mg, Sugar 25.5 g
SIMPLE ROASTED PORK SHOULDER
A basic garlic and olive oil mixture is the flavor basis for Aaron McCargo Jr.'s Simple Roasted Pork Shoulder recipe from Big Daddy's House on Food Network.
Provided by Aaron McCargo Jr.
Yield 2 pounds of meat
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Using a pastry brush, spread the mixture all over the pork shoulder.
- Set the meat on a rack set into a roasting pan. Roast for 20 minutes, and then reduce the heat to 325 degrees F. Continue to cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the shoulder reads 185 degrees F, about 4 hours. Remove the pork from the oven and let stand until cool enough to handle, about 30 minutes.
EASY 4-INGREDIENT PORK ROAST
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Place a rack in a shallow, foil-lined roasting pan or 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Place the pork loin roast on the rack and rub all sides of the pork with the cut sides of the pieces of garlic. Sprinkle all sides of roast evenly with the seasoned salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast the pork uncovered for about 20 to 25 minutes per pound, or until the internal temperature of the roast when using an instant-read thermometer is at least 145 F.
- Tent the roast loosely with foil and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
- Slice and serve with your choice of sides. Enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 546 kcal, Carbohydrate 0 g, Cholesterol 227 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 75 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Sodium 321 mg, Sugar 0 g, Fat 25 g, ServingSize 6 to 8 servings, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
EASY ROASTED PORK
This juicy pork roast only looks like you worked all day on it. Just 20 minutes prep and it's on its way to delicious, with an occasional baste from you.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place meat in roasting pan sprayed with cooking spray; brush with 1/2 cup dressing. Toss potatoes and beets with 2 Tbsp. of the remaining dressing; spoon around meat. Bake 15 min.
- Toss onions and carrots with remaining dressing. Add to ingredients in roasting pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until meat is done (145°F), basting occasionally with pan juices. Remove from oven; let stand 10 min. Slice meat. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 24 g
ROASTED PORK LOIN
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Crush garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper, making a paste. Pierce meat with a sharp knife in several places and press the garlic paste into the openings. Rub the meat with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil.
- Place pork loin into oven, turning and basting with pan liquids. Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove roast to a platter. Heat the wine in the pan and stir to loosen browned bits of food on the bottom. Serve with pan juices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238.1 calories, Carbohydrate 1.1 g, Cholesterol 53.7 mg, Fat 16.2 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 18.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 42.9 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
EASY, QUICK AND GOOD PORK ROAST
I invented this because I cook a lot at work and I like to try new things - Everyone likes this - it also works well with a lamb roast - but not so good with beef -
Provided by dgpat
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Make xs into the pork roast all over and put the garlic on- you will have to use your hands to rub the garlic into the xs and all over the roast.
- Sprinkle the pepper over the roast and garlic.
- Cook at 525 for 30-40 minutes (it may smoke- you may have to turn the fan on) then lower and cook at 325 for another 30-40 minutes.
- This is the best pork roast ever- and in a SHORT time with little fuss- I do dinners and parties and I have had people come into the kitchen to tell me that this was the BEST pork they have ever had.
- I live alone, so when I do this at home, I use a pork tenderloin (about 1-1/2 lbs) and cut the time to 15-20 minutes for each temp.
- If you arent sure- you might want to try this for the first time with a tenderloin- my grocery store has them buy one get two free almost once a month!
- But this is GOOD!
EASY ROAST PORK SHOULDER
Master roast pork with crispy crackling using our easy recipe. This makes for a special Sunday lunch, served with roast potatoes and veg
Provided by Anna Glover
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat the oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9. Remove any packaging from the pork, retaining the string, and pat dry with kitchen paper - you want the skin to be as dry as possible. Score deep cuts into the skin in a diamond pattern using a sharp knife (you want to cut into the fat). If the skin is already scored, make sure each cut is dry and can be easily opened. Rub the oil into the skin, rubbing it well into each cut, then sprinkle the salt over in an even layer, rubbing this into the cuts, too.
- Scatter the onion slices over the base of a large roasting tin and sit the pork joint on top. Roast for 20-30 mins, or until the skin starts to blister and bubble. Put the kettle on to boil.
- Pour half a kettle of boiling water around the joint to cover the base of the tin, ensuring it doesn't drip onto the skin. Reduce the oven temperature to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Roast for another 2 hrs 30 mins, or until the meat under the skin is very tender when pressed. There's a lot of fat in pork shoulder, so cooking at a low temperature this way ensures the meat doesn't dry out - if needed, it can cook for up to 3 hrs.
- Turn the oven back up to 220C/220C fan/gas 7 and continue to roast the pork for 20-25 mins until the skin is very crisp and has started to harden - it should feel brittle when tapped with a knife. If needed, cook for 10 mins more to achieve this. Remove the pork from the oven and rest for 20 mins in the tin, loosely covering with foil. Remove the crackling in large pieces, then break into smaller chunks. Carve the meat and serve alongside the crackling and your favourite sides.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 592 calories, Fat 38 grams fat, SaturatedFat 13 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 3 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 2 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 60 grams protein, Sodium 1.7 milligram of sodium
More about "easy roasted pork recipes"
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
15 EASY SLOW COOKER PORK SHOULDER RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
PERFECT PORK ROAST RECIPE | BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS
ROAST PORK RECIPES - BBC FOOD
SIMPLY ROASTED PORK RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY ROASTED PORK RIBS | FOOD FROM PORTUGAL
10 BEST OVEN ROASTED PORK ROAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
SIMPLE ROASTED PORK | PINCH OF PARSLEY
45 PORK RECIPES READY IN 30 MINUTES - TASTE OF HOME
BEST DAMN OVEN ROASTED PORK LOIN - RECIPETEACHER
BEST DAMN OVEN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - RECIPETEACHER
BONELESS PORK ROAST, EASY OVEN RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPES …
EASY ROASTED PORK SHOULDER – LOW CARB, PALEO, WHOLE 30
CRISPY SLOW-ROASTED PORK BELLY RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PORK ROAST RECIPE FOR NUWAVE OVEN | DEPORECIPE.CO
PORK ROAST RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
DELICIOUS AND EASY ROASTED PORK NECK BONES - CARIBBEAN GREEN …
10 BEST SIMPLE PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY BAKED PORK ROAST - REAL LIFE DINNER
EASY ROAST PORK WITH PERFECT CRACKLING - EASY PEASY FOODIE
30 MINUTE ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - INSPIRED TASTE
EASY FALL-APART ROASTED PORK SHOULDER RECIPE - THE MOM 100
BAKED PORK STEAKS (SUPER TASTY, EASY DINNER!) - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
10 BEST OVEN ROASTED PORK BUTT RECIPES | YUMMLY
CENTER CUT PORK ROAST EASY - THERESCIPES.INFO
50 EASY PORK RECIPES FOR DINNER WITH 5 INGREDIENTS OR LESS
JUICY AND TENDER PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE – ROASTED PORK
19 BEST PORK ROAST RECIPES | PORK LOIN, PORK SHOULDER AND MORE ...
ROASTED PORK WITH MILLET RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
10 BEST OVEN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW DO I BAKE A PORK TENDERLOIN - BAKINGCLUB.NET
EASY ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE RECIPE REBEL
JUICY BAKED PORK CHOPS (SUPER EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
HOW TO MAKE A JUICY PORK ROAST WITH APPLES AND ONIONS - KITCHN
HOW TO MAKE A JUICY OVEN-ROASTED PORK LOIN - ON MY KIDS PLATE
SIMPLE ROASTED PORK SHOULDER | RECIPE | PORK SHOULDER RECIPES, …
EASY PORK RIBS RECIPE | ONTARIO PORK
10 EASY PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - KITCHN
HOW TO COOK A PORK ROAST IN THE OVEN - THE BEST EASY RECIPE
You'll also love