This fettuccine recipe is such a simple side dish. With just four ingredients, it's ready in no time for a taste that's sure to please the entire family. -Sundra Hauck, Bogalusa, Lousiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. , In a large skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add fettuccine and stir until coated. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359 calories, Fat 19g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 260mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
FETTUCCINE AND VEGETABLES PARMESAN
- Cook fettuccine as directed on package, omitting salt and adding broccoli, cauliflower, peas, carrots and onion for last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain; return to saucepan and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat butter and milk over medium heat, stirring frequently, until butter is melted and mixture starts to bubble. Reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese, garlic salt, nutmeg and pepper.
- Stir cheese mixture into pasta mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Carbohydrate 55 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 5 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 410 mg, Sugar 11 g, TransFat 0 g
FETTUCCINE WITH FRESH VEGETABLES
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.Add vegetables and Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning.
- Cook and stir about 8 minutes.
- Toss together hot pasta, vegetables and lemon juice. Mix in cheese and stir.
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Put an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 13 by 9-inch baking dish. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- Drizzle the eggplant, fennel and zucchini slices with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill the vegetables until softened, 3 to 4 minutes each side. (The vegetables can also be baked in a 375 degrees F oven for 15 to 20 minutes until soft).
- Spoon 3/4 cup of the marinara sauce over the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange the eggplant slices on top. Sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Arrange the fennel slices in a single layer on top. Spoon 3/4 cup of marinara sauce over the peppers. Sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/3 cup Parmesan. Arrange the zucchini on top and cover with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Scatter the bread crumbs over the cheese and drizzle liberally with oil. Bake until the top is golden and forms a crust, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Put a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Put an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 13 by 9-inch glass baking dish.
- Drizzle the eggplant slices, fennel slices and peppers with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill the vegetables for 3 to 4 minutes each side until softened.
- Spoon 3/4 cup of the marinara sauce over the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange the eggplant slices on top. Sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Arrange the peppers in a single layer on top. Spoon 3/4 cup of marinara sauce over the peppers. Sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Arrange the fennel on top and cover with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Scatter the bread crumbs over the cheese and drizzle liberally with oil. Bake until the top is golden and forms a crust, about 30 to 35 minutes
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note: The vegetables can also be baked in a 375 degrees F oven for 15 to 20 minutes until softened.
PARMESAN VEGETABLE SAUTE
"I came up with this recipe one evening when I didn't have enough time to make pasta primavera," recalls Caroline Sperry in Shelby Township, Michigan. "It's a hearty veggie dish...and so savory and fun to toss around in a skillet!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, mushrooms, onions, garlic, salt and pepper in oil for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in tomato. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 104 calories, Fat 8g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 347mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CREAMY PARMESAN PASTA WITH VEGETABLES
- Saute vegetables in large frying pan for 5 minutes.
- Add broth.
- Cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender- crisp.
- Combine sour cream, dip, parmesan cheese, parsley and tarragon.
- Add to vegetable mixtures.
- Heat through.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta.
20-MINUTE PARMESAN PASTA WITH VEGETABLES
Using precooked grilled chicken breast cuts down on the prep time of this hearty weeknight pasta Parmesan with broccoli.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 5 servings, about 2 cups each
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding vegetables to the boiling water for the last 5 min.; drain in colander.
- Heat oil in same saucepan on medium heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or until chicken is heated through and garlic is tender.
- Add pasta mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 350 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 19 g
ONE POT GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: unsalted butter, garlic, chicken broth, milk, fettuccine, salt, pepper, grated parmesan cheese, fresh parsley
Provided by Tasty
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat unsalted butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the chicken broth, milk, and fettuccine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the pot to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, and top with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 694 calories, Carbohydrate 74 grams, Fat 37 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 11 grams, Sugar 9 grams
FETTUCCINE WITH BUTTER AND PARMESAN
- Boil fettuccine in a 6- to 8-quart pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Reserve 1/4 cup pasta water, then drain pasta in a colander and transfer to a heated large serving bowl. Immediately toss with butter and reserved pasta water until butter is melted. Add cheese and toss to coat. Grind pepper on top before serving.
CHEDDAR AND VEGETABLE PASTA BAKE
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes. Add flour; cook and stir 1 minute. Add milk, salt and pepper sauce. Heat to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in 1 cup cheese until melted.
- Add sauce and vegetables to pasta; toss well. Transfer to a greased medium baking dish or oval casserole. Cover with foil; bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven 15 minutes or until hot. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 2 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 465.1 calories, Carbohydrate 48.3 g, Cholesterol 58.8 mg, Fat 19.2 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Protein 28.6 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Sodium 1008 mg, Sugar 10.9 g
More about "fettuccine and vegetables parmesan recipes"
ROASTED VEGETABLE PASTA PRIMAVERA - THE SKINNYISH DISH
GARDEN VEGETABLE PASTA RECIPE - OFF THE MUCK MARKET | OFF THE …
PASTA PARMESAN WITH VEGETABLES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
10 BEST FETTUCCINE VEGETARIAN PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
FETTUCCINE WITH CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
VEGETABLE PARMESAN PASTA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
ONE-POT GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA RECIPE - VEG VEGAN MEAT
FETTUCCINE PARMESAN WITH VEGETABLES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PASTA SALAD WITH VEGETABLES AND PARMESAN DRESSING - RECIPE
HOMEMADE PASTA WITH GARDEN VEGETABLES AND PARMESAN
FETTUCCINE PRIMAVERA: EASY CREAMY PASTA WITH VEGETABLES
PARMESAN FETTUCCINE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CREAMY FETTUCCINE AND VEGETABLE PRIMAVERA - HEIDI'S HOME COOKING
FETTUCCINE WITH GARLIC-PARMESAN PUREE | OREGONIAN RECIPES
FETTUCCINE PARMESAN WITH VEGETABLES – SARAH KEEPS IT SIMPLE
FETTUCCINE AND VEGETABLES PARMESAN RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
FETTUCCINI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO COOK OMELET WITH FETTUCCINE, VEGETABLES AND PARMESAN
10 BEST VEGETARIAN FETTUCCINE RECIPES | YUMMLY
PARMESAN ROASTED VEGETABLES | THE RECIPE CRITIC
SPRING VEGETABLE, PARMESAN AND BASIL FETTUCCINE RECIPE 👌 WITH PHOTO ...
RECIPE FOR PASTA PARMESAN WITH VEGETABLES
VEGETABLE FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
FETTUCCINE VEGETABLES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PASTA WITH BEANS AND MIXED VEGETABLES - THE LEMON BOWL®
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE PARMESAN PASTA RECIPE
PASTA SALAD WITH VEGETABLES AND PARMESAN RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO WITH VEGETABLES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
FETTUCCINE WITH SPRING VEGETABLES AND RICOTTA | WILLIAMS SONOMA
ROASTED VEGETABLE FETTUCCINE | BABAGANOSH
FETTUCCINE AND VEGETABLES PARMESAN | RECIPE | DELICIOUS HEALTHY …
PARMESAN SHRIMP AND VEGETABLES WITH FETTUCCINE RECIPE
HEALTHY GARLIC PASTA WITH VEGGIES AND PARMESAN - THE PICKY EATER
ROASTED GARLIC FETTUCCINE WITH PANCETTA AND PARMESAN
PASTA WITH CHICKPEAS, VEGETABLES AND PARMESAN RECIPE - EAT …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook fettuccine pasta with Parmesan cheese?Preparation Heat unsalted butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add in the chicken broth, milk, and fettuccine. Bring the pot to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes. Stir in Parmesan. Serve immediately, and top with parsley. Enjoy!
How do you cook fettuccine in a skillet?Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. In a large skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add fettuccine and stir until coated. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper; toss to coat.
How to Cook Pasta with vegetables?Prepare pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.Add vegetables and Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning. Cook and stir about 8 minutes. Toss together hot pasta, vegetables and lemon juice.
What are some 5-star Fettuccini recipes?From Fettuccine Alfredo to Cajun Seafood, these 5-star fettuccini recipes have you covered whether you're entertaining company or feeding the family on a busy weeknight. Pasta primavera is quite a straightforward recipe; spaghetti or fettuccine tossed with an array of fresh spring vegetables.