FRENCH TOAST BREAKFAST LASAGNA
I love the blend of sweet and salty (sort of like chips and m&m's at the movies!) Great for brunches. DELICIOUS!
Provided by Tina7836
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In small bowl, combine sugar and sour cream; cover and refrigerate.
- Place 6 slices French toast in bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Layer ham, 2 cups of cheese and remaining 6 slices of French toast in baking pan.
- Spread pie filling over top; sprinkle granola over apples.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven for 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; bake another 5 minutes until cheese is melted and casserole is hot.
- Serve with sour cream mixture.
- (I have also made this with 1 LB sausage instead of the ham. Another time, when I didn't have the frozen french toast slices, I just made french toast myself and froze it the day before).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 801.3, Fat 38, SaturatedFat 18.4, Cholesterol 182.7, Sodium 1512.6, Carbohydrate 82.8, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 26.6, Protein 33.2
FRENCH TOAST LASAGNA
- First prepare the french toast. Beat the eggs and milk. Dip bread in mixture until saturated and brown both sides in frying pan. Put to one side.
- Peel, core and thinly sliice apples. Put in bowl and sprinkle slices with sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Slice cream cheese into "pats" in preparation.
- In a greased 9 inch caserole dish, lay one layer french toast. Feel free to tear the pieces to fit. over this, spread a layer of apples and then dot with cream cheese. Another layer of french toast and then you keep layering until you're satisfied or out of ingredients.
- Top with sprinkling of cereal and bake at 325 degrees for 25 mintues. Serve while warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.1, Fat 13.7, SaturatedFat 6.4, Cholesterol 130.6, Sodium 403.5, Carbohydrate 39.5, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 12.4, Protein 9.8
FRENCH TOAST LASAGNA
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and brown sugar; refrigerate until serving. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer six slices French toast, ham, 1-1/2 cups cheese and remaining French toast. Spread with pie filling and sprinkle with granola. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream mixture.
Nutrition Facts :
LEMON-VANILLA FRENCH TOAST
Decadent? Yes! Sweet? Yes! Tasty? Yes! I just whipped this up this morning. I love things lemon, and it has to be sweet. None of that tartness, no thank you. This is something fun to make Sunday morning. Some kids may not like the lemon flavoring, but the sweetness may be an attraction.
Provided by Christa Talbott
Categories French Toast
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine half-and-half, egg whites, confectioners' sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, lemon extract, and salt in a bowl; whip together with a whisk or electric whisk until well blended, about 30 seconds. Pour mixture into a large, flat container.
- Put one bread slice in the container and flip so it is coated on both sides, almost saturated.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a frying pan over medium heat until sizzling. Add soaked bread slice to the pan; you can do more than one depending on the size of the pan. Fry until medium brown and edges are crispy, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Continue cooking in batches, dipping bread and frying, and adding butter as necessary.
- Serve French toast with maple syrup and add whipped cream on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 464.1 calories, Carbohydrate 76.7 g, Cholesterol 32.6 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 10.8 g, SaturatedFat 7.6 g, Sodium 648.9 mg, Sugar 48.1 g
I learned how to make lasagna this way when I worked in France. What makes it French-style is the use of a bechamel (white sauce) instead of ricotta, and Swiss (traditionally Emmental) cheese. Full of great flavor! I always get compliments.
Provided by Melody
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine ground beef, onion, green bell pepper, and minced garlic in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until beef is no longer pink, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute. Pour in milk and heavy cream. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Spread 1/4 of the tomato sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Cover with 3 lasagna noodles. Spoon 1/3 of the beef mixture over the noodles. Spread 1/4 of the tomato sauce and 1/3 of the white sauce over the beef mixture. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, herbes de Provence, and garlic powder on top. Cover with 1/3 of the Swiss cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers twice, starting with noodles and ending with cheeses.
- Bake lasagna in the preheated oven until top is deeply browned, 30 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490.1 calories, Carbohydrate 29.2 g, Cholesterol 108 mg, Fat 29.2 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 28.2 g, SaturatedFat 16.5 g, Sodium 538.7 mg, Sugar 5 g
Nigella Lawson's recipe for savory baked croissant pudding, which goes by the name of French lasagne in her house, uses up stale croissants by having the cook split and stuff them with ham and cheese, sprinkle more cheese over the top and douse them in eggs beaten with garlic-infused milk. Your croissants need not be stale to achieve wonderfully eggy, cheesy results, but if they are fresh, consider leaving them on the counter to dry out first, or even toasting them briefly in the oven.
Provided by Nigella Lawson
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a medium saucepan, combine milk and garlic, and place over high heat until almost at boiling point. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 15 to 20 minutes. Discard garlic, and drizzle eggs into milk while whisking vigorously. Set aside.
- Place bottoms of croissants, cut side up, into a baking dish large enough to hold them snugly in a single layer. (A 10 x 13-inch dish works well.) On each croissant half, arrange a slice of ham and a slice of mozzarella. Top with remaining croissant halves, cut side down.
- Sprinkle about 2/3 of cheddar on croissants, and pour milk mixture over everything. Press croissants down with a fork so they are almost covered by milk, repeating once or twice until tops absorb some of liquid. Set aside for 20 minutes; meanwhile, heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar over croissants. Bake until puffy, golden and set, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 472, UnsaturatedFat 11 grams, Carbohydrate 20 grams, Fat 31 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 26 grams, SaturatedFat 17 grams, Sodium 722 milligrams, Sugar 11 grams, TransFat 0 grams
TOMATO-FRENCH BREAD LASAGNA
For a big hearty meal, I make this recipe as a side dish to go with veal cutlets or a roast. But you could also serve the beefy lasagna as a main dish. Just pair it with a tossed green salad and loaf of garlic bread. -Patricia Collins, Imbler, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion, celery and garlic over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain and set aside. Toast bread; line the bottom of an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish with 10 slices. Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the tomatoes. , Combine seasonings; sprinkle half over tomatoes. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil. Crumble remaining bread over top. Repeat layers of meat, tomatoes, seasonings and oil. , In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in Parmesan. Pour over casserole. Top with mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280 calories, Fat 16g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 56mg cholesterol, Sodium 500mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
Prepared the night before, our French Toast Casserole is topped with maple syrup, cinnamon and pecans for a good-morning wake-up call.
Provided by By Stephanie Wise
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Butter bottom only of 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Place bread slices in 2 rows, overlapping each other on an angle, in baking dish.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, half-and-half, brown sugar, salt, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, the nutmeg and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Carefully pour mixture over slices, making sure each slice is completely coated. Cover baking dish with foil or plastic wrap; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- At serving time, heat oven to 350°F. Uncover baking dish; sprinkle butter, granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons cinnamon and the pecans over bread.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with maple syrup.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
More about "french toast lasagna recipes"
FRENCH TOAST LASAGNA - YOUTUBE
Author Dianne LuyandoViews 8K
APPLE BREAKFAST LASAGNA RECIPE | SARGENTO® FOODS INCORPORATED
THE BEST FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE RECIPES REVIEWED | KITCHN
FRENCH TOAST - JO COOKS
BREAKFAST HAM, EGG AND FRENCH TOAST LASAGNA BY 4SONSRUS | QUICK …
BA'S BEST FRENCH TOAST RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
EASY FRENCH TOAST WITH CARAMELIZED BANANAS - JUST A TASTE
FRENCH BREAD LASAGNA BAKE - GOODCOOK
BREAKFAST LASAGNA - JONES DAIRY FARM
HOW TO MAKE FRENCH LASAGNA | BONJOUR PARIS
CROISSANT FRENCH TOAST - THE PIONEER WOMAN
FRENCH TOAST LASAGNA - GOOGLE-SUCHE | BREAKFAST RECIPES, COOKING ...
FRENCH TOAAT RECIPES - PINTEREST.CA
FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE RECIPE: AN EASY, MAKE-AHEAD BREAKFAST DISH
10 BEST BREAKFAST LASAGNA RECIPES | YUMMLY
FRENCH TOAST LASAGNA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
JUST MAKIN' IT: FRENCH TOAST LASAGNA
TASTYSIXTY - QUICK AND EASY LAZY FRENCH TOAST "LASAGNA" RECIPE
EASIEST OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST BAKE - DAMN DELICIOUS
LASAGNA FRENCH BREAD - BOTTOM LEFT OF THE MITTEN
10 FRENCH TOAST RECIPES TO MAKE YOUR MORNING SO MUCH BETTER
JOANNA GAINES SHARES THE RECIPE FOR ONE OF HER 'FAVORITE' …
FRENCH TOAST RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
MAKE-AHEAD BAKED FRENCH TOAST | RICARDO
FRENCH LASAGNA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RECIPES FOR FRENCH TOAST BREAKFAST LASAGNA - COOKTIME24.COM
THE BEST CLASSIC FRENCH TOAST - RECIPE GIRL®
FRENCH TOAST RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
I TRIED JOANNA GAINES' FRENCH TOAST RECIPE AND IT'S PERFECT ... - INSIDER
BREAKFAST LASAGNA - 4 SONS 'R' US
BEST LASAGNA - CAFE DELITES
THE BEST FRENCH TOAST - I AM BAKER
FRENCH TOAST LASAGNA RECIPE - MASTERCOOK
CREAMY TOMATO LASAGNA FLORENTINE RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
EVERYTHING YOU LOVE ABOUT BREAKFAST IN ONE BITE: EASY BREAKFAST …
PIN ON FOOD - PINTEREST.CA
HOW TO MAKE LASAGNA FRENCH TOAST | STUFFED LASAGNA RECIPES
You'll also love