CARAMEL PEANUT BARS
Rich chocolate, crunchy peanuts and gooey caramel peek out from between golden oat and crumb layers. Delicious!-Ardyce Piehl, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in butter. Set aside 1 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. , In a heavy saucepan or microwave, melt caramels with cream, stirring often. Sprinkle chocolate chips and peanuts over the crust; top with caramel mixture. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 197 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 113mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
SALTY CARAMEL PEANUT BRITTLE BARS
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons cookie mix. In large bowl, stir remaining cookie mix and the brown sugar. Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until mixture is crumbly. Press in bottom of pan. Bake 18 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle peanuts and chocolate chips over partially baked cookie crust. In small microwavable bowl, microwave caramel topping on High about 30 seconds or until of drizzling consistency. Add reserved cookie mix; blend well. Drizzle mixture evenly over peanuts and chocolate chips. Sprinkle evenly with salt.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until caramel is bubbly. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Refrigerate 15 minutes to set chocolate. Cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store covered at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 130 mg, Sugar 11 g, TransFat 0 g
FUDGE POPSICLES (FUDGESICLES)
Recipe from a friend. Without instant pudding mix. Kid approved! Prep time does not include freezing time.
Provided by WI Cheesehead
Categories Frozen Desserts
Yield 6-8 popsicles
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, cocoa, and milk.
- Cook on medium until thick.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and butter and stir until combined.
- Place in molds and freeze until firm.
PEANUTTY CARAMEL BARS
Made in the microwave, these sweet and chewy bars can be stirred by very quickly. Loaded with caramel, chocolate, peanuts and peanut butter, they remind some folks of a candy bar. Kids of all ages love them. -Charlene Bennett Clearville, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave caramels, water and 1/2 cup peanut butter on high for 45 seconds; stir. Microwave 1 to 1-1/2 minutes longer or until melted. Add cereal and peanuts; toss to coat. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan; set aside., In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chips, butter and remaining peanut butter on high for 20-50 seconds; stir until smooth. Spread over cereal mixture. Refrigerate before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 126mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt together the caramels and heavy cream, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt. Stir in the melted butter until well blended. Press Half of the mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Reserve the rest.
- Bake the crust for 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove and sprinkle with chocolate chips and walnuts. Pour the caramel mixture over the top and then crumble the remaining crust mixture over everything.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 12 minutes, or until the top is lightly toasted. Cut into squares while it is still warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194.8 calories, Carbohydrate 23.7 g, Cholesterol 20.5 mg, Fat 10.9 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 127.5 mg, Sugar 15.2 g
SALTED CARAMEL PEANUT BARS
Shortbread alone is a treat, but when it is topped with a thick layer of creamy caramel, crunchy peanuts and flaky salt, it becomes that much more! A pinch of cinnamon and splash of warm vanilla make these bars perfect for fall, but honestly, we're happy to have them anytime.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 24 bars
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Butter a 9 1/2-by-13-inch rimmed baking sheet or quarter sheet pan and line it with parchment, leaving a 2-inch overhang on the 2 long sides. Then butter the parchment.
- Whisk the flour, cornstarch, kosher salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat to combine, scraping down the sides as needed. Slowly add the flour mixture and beat on low until the dough is just combined; do not overwork.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet, spreading it out as evenly as possible with a silicone spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, then use your hands to press and flatten the dough into a smooth even layer. Pull back the plastic wrap and use a fork to prick the dough all over. Cover again and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 325 degrees F.
- Uncover the dough and bake, rotating the baking sheet from front to back halfway through, until golden, 45 to 50 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Combine the caramels and cream in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour the mixture over the shortbread and spread it evenly. Immediately sprinkle with the peanuts and a large pinch of flaky salt. Gently push down on the topping to make sure it sticks to the caramel. Let cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Use the parchment overhang to gently lift the shortbread and slide it onto a cutting board. Remove the parchment and cut into 24 squares. Store the bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
FUDGSICLE BARS WITH CARAMEL AND SPANISH PEANUTS
This is a childhood favorite reinvented for grown-up tastes. You've got the texture of a Fudgsicle but with the flavor of rich dark chocolate, salty peanuts, and sweet caramel, all combined in a dessert pretty enough to make people think it came out of a professional kitchen. It's important that the Fudgsicle bars soften at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving, otherwise they'll be too hard to cut into. The flavor comes forward when the dessert warms a little. Don't forgo the ice-water bath. You need to cool the custard quickly to keep it from overcooking.
Provided by Emily Luchetti
Yield Makes 9 bars
Number Of Ingredients 10
- 1. Line the baking pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on 2 sides. Set aside. Fill a large bowl half full of ice and cover the ice with water. Set aside.
- 2. In a medium bowl that will fit into the large bowl of ice water, whisk the yolks with the sugar and salt until well blended.
- 3. In a large saucepan, warm the cream over medium heat until it starts to bubble around the edges. Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate and coffee until smooth. Slowly pour the chocolate cream into the bowl with the egg yolks. Return the chocolate cream to the saucepan (reserving the bowl) and cook over medium-low heat, stirring continually with the heat-proof rubber spatula, until the chocolate custard thickens slightly and coats and clings to the spatula when you lift it up out of the pot, about 5 minutes.
- 4. Pour the custard back into the reserved bowl. Put the bowl in the ice bath. Stirring occasionally, let the custard cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- 5. Pour the custard into the foil-lined baking pan. Freeze until firm, 3 to 4 hours.
- 6. Put the peanuts in a colander and rub them with a clean kitchen towel to remove some of the skins. (If you don't have a colander, just rub them in the towel.) Don't worry about getting all the skins - you just want to remove the loose pieces. Chop the peanuts into 1/4-inch or smaller pieces.
- 7. To serve, holding the foil, lift the Fudgsicles out of the pan. Peel back the foil. Cut the firm fudge into 3-inch squares. Place a piece on each plate. Let sit for 5 minutes to soften. Top with some caramel sauce and peanuts.
PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
I think we can all agree one of the sweetest parts of the holiday season is baking! Whether you're making Peanut Butter Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars for your family as a sweet gift, or as a treat to help fuel Santa, there's no shortage of reasons to fire up the oven this time of year. These mouthwatering chocolate caramel peanut butter bars are sure to add a little jazz to your cookie tray. With only six simple steps, this recipe is perfect for little helpers and fun for the whole family. We're warning you now, with an ingredient list this delicious, it's impossible not to snack on caramels or chocolate chips while whipping up these chocolate caramel peanut butter bars.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, leaving foil overhanging at 2 opposite sides of pan; spray with cooking spray. Make peanut butter cookie dough as directed on pouch. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- Make chocolate chip cookie dough as directed on pouch. Drop dough by spoonfuls over peanut butter cookie dough. Using metal spatula, evenly spread dough to cover peanut butter cookie dough layer.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and edges are set. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat caramels and whipping cream over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 to 10 minutes or until caramels are melted. Remove from heat. Spread over warm cookie base. Bake about 5 minutes or until caramel is set in center. Return to cooling rack.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top. Let stand 5 minutes; spread melted chips evenly over top. Refrigerate bars until chocolate is firm, about 3 hours.
- Let bars stand 30 minutes before cutting. Remove bars from pan by lifting foil; peel foil away. Cut into 8 rows by 5 rows. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Carbohydrate 31 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 160 mg, Sugar 22 g, TransFat 0 g
CARAMEL PEANUT CLUSTERS
Try your hand at this Caramel Peanut Clusters recipe this year. You don't need to have a diploma from candy-making school to make these luscious Caramel Peanut Clusters. They're really (really) easy to make.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 30 candy clusters
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Pour Caramel Bits into a microwave-safe bowl, with 2 teaspoons of water and microwave in 30 minute increments, stirring in between each heating. It took 1 ½ minutes to melt the caramels with only a few left unmelted. Stirring the warm, creamy caramel allowed the last chunks to completely melt and be incorporated.
- Pour the jar of peanuts into the caramel and stir to completely coat all peanuts.
- Drop by spoonful onto a buttered or greased sheet of wax paper, or a silicone baking mat. Allow the caramel clusters to cool and set up, about 10 minutes.
- While the clusters cool, prepare the dipping chocolate. In a microwave-safe bowl add the butter and chocolate. Breaking the chocolate into small pieces along the perforations to helps it melt more quickly.
- Again, 30 second increments in the microwave, stirring in between each, will help the chocolate melt quickly and prevent burning or scorching. After 1 ½ minutes, you may still have a few soft chunks of chocolate in the mixture, but stirring will allow them to melt and be combined with the melted chocolate dip.
- After the chocolate is melted, dip each cluster into the chocolate and turn it to be sure all sides are covered. Lift the cluster out of the chocolate on the tines of a fork. Gently tap the fork handle against the rim of the bowl, allowing excess chocolate to drip through the tines of the fork, back into the bowl.
- Place the clusters back onto the prepared surface and leave them to cool and harden 1 to 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 115 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
More about "fudgsicle bars with caramel and spanish peanuts recipes"
FINALLY, HOW TO MAKE FUDGSICLES AND CREAMSICLES AT HOME
Author Elyssa GoldbergEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL PRETZEL BARS - BAKE OR BREAK
POPSICLE® | FUDGSICLE® FUDGE BARS
SPANISH PEANUT CLUSTERS RECIPE • THE VIEW FROM GREAT …
SALTED CARAMEL PEANUT BARS - THE CHUNKY CHEF
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PEANUT BARS RECIPE - FOOD REPUBLIC
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PEANUT BUTTER BARS
POPSICLE® | FUDGSICLE® FUDGE POPS
HOMEMADE FUDGESICLES RECIPE USING JELLO PUDDING - ONE …
CARAMEL PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP GOOEY BARS - AVERIE COOKS
CHOCOLATE DESSERT BARS WITH CARAMEL AND ROASTED PEANUTS
CARAMEL NUT PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
PEANUT CARAMELS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
FROZEN FUDGSICLE CHEESECAKE DESSERT - STUFFEDATTHEGILLS.CA
CARAMEL PEANUT CLUSTERS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL BARS – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
CRUNCHY CARAMEL PEANUT SQUARES | RICARDO
DIY FUDGSICLES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
CORNFLAKE CARAMEL PEANUT BARS RECIPE - PUREWOW
DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUP FUDGSICLES - LIFE MADE SIMPLE
FUDGSICLE BARS WITH CARAMEL AND SPANISH PEANUTS RECIPE | EAT YOUR …
CARAMEL NUT BARS (EASY COOKIE BAR!) - THE RECIPE REBEL
FUDGSICLE | TOP SECRET RECIPES, FUDGE BARS, FUDGSICLES
PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL BAR | PLANTERS CANADA
CARAMEL PEANUT FUDGE - SUGAR SALT MAGIC
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGSICLES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
CARAMEL PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BARS - CRAZY FOR CRUST
CARAMEL PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BARS (MILLIONAIRE BARS)
CARAMEL PEANUT BARS - EAGLE BRAND
SALTY CARAMEL PEANUT BARS - COOKIES AND CUPS
CHEWY PEANUT BUTTER-CARAMEL BARS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CARAMEL AND CHOCOLATE PEANUT BARS - TEATRALICIOUS
NO-BAKE CARAMEL PEANUT BUTTER BARS - HUGS AND COOKIES XOXO
THE FEARLESS BAKER | EPICURIOUS.COM
PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL TOFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
SPANISH PEAUTS BARS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
You'll also love