GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 12-by-17-inch rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray, then line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the short sides.
- Prepare the cake mix with an extra egg. Divide the batter between the 2 baking sheets; spread evenly with an offset spatula. Bake until set, 8 to 9 minutes; let cool.
- Measure 2 1/2 inches in from each long side of one cake; mark with toothpicks. Score using a ruler, then remove the toothpicks and trim along the scored lines so the cake is 7 inches wide.
- Round the corners of the cake with a knife. Punch out holes with a straw (4 holes across, 10 down). Trim the other cake (no need to punch holes). Freeze the cakes 30 minutes.
- Invert the cake without the holes onto a clean baking sheet; peel off the parchment. Snip open 1 ice cream carton with kitchen shears, then slide the ice cream onto the cake.
- Repeat with the other 2 cartons of ice cream, arranging them side by side on the cake. Cover with plastic wrap and press with your hands to smooth the ice cream and fill the gaps.
- Remove the other cake from the parchment with a thin spatula; place it on the ice cream. Trim any excess cake and smooth the sides. Freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
GIANT PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM SANDWICH
I created this giant peanut butter cookie cake for my husband, adding light and low-fat products to the cookie dough. It was so fantastic that I fixed it with conventional ingredients for guests. Since it can be made ahead of time and frozen, it cuts stress for busy hostesses. And really, who doesn't love peanut butter ice cream? -Joann Belack, Bradenton, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into two ungreased 9-in. springform pans; sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Bake 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely. , In a large bowl, whisk milk, cream and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Add pudding and ice cream; beat until smooth. , Spread over one cookie crust. Remove sides of second pan; place crust, crumb side down, over filling. Wrap in plastic; freeze on a baking sheet 4 hours or until firm. , Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Place Nutella in a small microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave at 50% power 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring twice. Remove sides of pan; cut dessert into slices. Drizzle with Nutella.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 663 calories, Fat 44g fat (18g saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 554mg sodium, Carbohydrate 56g carbohydrate (36g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 15g protein.
GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH
"I was an inexperienced cook when I married," relates Charlene Turnbull, Wainwright, Alberta. "A good friend, who was a cooking inspiration to me, shared many of her recipes, including this scrumptious dessert. It's handy to pull out of the freezer for unexpected guests."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10-12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in chocolate chips. Pour into two greased 9-in. springform pans or two 9-in. round baking pans. , Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Freeze for 2 hours or until easy to handle. , Spoon ice cream on top of one brownie layer; top with toffee bits and second brownie layer. Wrap in plastic; freeze until set. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. , For chocolate sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the milk, butter and chocolate chips. Cook until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Cut the ice cream sandwich into wedges; serve with chocolate sauce.
Nutrition Facts :
GIANT COOKIE ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: brown sugar, white sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder, salt, semi-sweet chocolate chips, vanilla ice cream, mini chocolate chip
Provided by Alix Traeger
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, white sugar, and melted butter.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, and whisk until combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix together until just combined. Add in the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Spay two round pans with nonstick cooking spray and separate the cookie dough into each pan. Pat down the dough with a spatula until the surface is even, and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the cookies are baking, place plastic wrap in a springform pan. Pour softened vanilla ice cream into the springform pan and spread evenly. Freeze until solid, about 1 hour.
- Once the cookies have baked and cooled, turn them over onto a tray.
- Place the ice cream disk on top of one half and cover with the other half.
- With your hand press the mini chocolate chips to the outside of the cookie. Freeze again until solid.
GIANT PLANET ICE CREAM
- Get a scoop of ice cream and put it on the waffle cone.
- Crumble the Oreo Cookies and sprinkle the Oreo pieces on the ice cream. Then pour the caramel over the cookies.
- Then put the bubble gum on the ice cream. Form 1 ring with them. Then prepare to eat it!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
More about "giant planet ice cream recipes"
GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPE THAT SUPERSIZES DESSERT …
4.9/5 (25)Category DessertAuthor Jason GoldsteinCalories 1332 per serving
- Place the cookie dough from each package on its own sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Press with your hands to shape the cookie as wide as possible on each sheet pan.
- While the cookies are baking, place the ice cream from both cartons in a springform pan lined with plastic wrap. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
ALMOST-INSTANT ICE CREAM | GIANT FOOD
5/5 (3)Total Time 15 minsServings 2Calories 252 per serving
GIANT GLUTEN-FREE ICE CREAM SANDWICH CAKE RECIPE
GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
SAVORY: FAST, FRESH AND EASY® | GIANT FOOD
CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM - GIANT SPORTS INTERNATIONAL
BEST GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPE - DELISH
GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH CAKE RECIPE - OH HAPPY DAY
GIANT PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM SANDWICH - PINTEREST
GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH | RICARDO
5/5 (14)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertsCalories 325 per serving
GIANT FAIRY BREAD ICE-CREAM CAKE | RECIPE | FAIRY BREAD, ICE CREAM …
ICE PLANET - A PROBLEMATIC FOOD - FIREFLY DESSERT : 6 STEPS
ICE CREAM AT GIANT RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
8 DELICIOUS PLANT-BASED ICE CREAM RECIPES - GREEN MATTERS
BITE INTO BLISS | CALIFORNIA GIANT BERRY FARMS
CHAPMAN’S NEAPOLITAN ICE CREAM, 4-L - GIANT TIGER
GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH - THE SPRUCE EATS
ICE GIANT PLANETS - SPACETV.NET
GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH - EASY HOME MEALS
BEST GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PLANET OAT ICE CREAM REVIEWS
GIANT PLANET ICE CREAM CONE GIFTS & MERCHANDISE | REDBUBBLE
GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
DIY GIANT ICE CREAM CONE
PROPER TASTY - GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH RING
10 VEGAN PEACHES AND CREAM RECIPES - ONE GREEN PLANET
15 INDULGENT VEGAN ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPES - ONE GREEN PLANET
GIANT COOKIE WITH ICE CREAM RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
ICE CREAM FLAVORS FOR SUMMER | GIANT EAGLE
GIANT CUSTARD CREAM RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS - RICARDO
GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH | ASDA GOOD LIVING
DIY GIANT ICE CREAM POPSICLE CRAFT - HELLO, WONDERFUL
2-INGREDIENT GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPE - HUNGRY GIRL
MANGO ICE CREAM RECIPE/മാമ്പഴം കൊണ്ട് …
ICE CREAM & NOVELTIES - ORDER ONLINE & SAVE | GIANT
GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH CAKE - SMILE WITH MCCAIN
GIANT ICE CREAM GIFTS & MERCHANDISE | REDBUBBLE
GIANT ICE CREAM SANDWICH | RICARDO | RECIPE | DESSERT SANDWICH, …
REDIRECTION PAGE - BROWSERDEFAULTS.MICROSOFT.COM
You'll also love