KOREAN GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS
This is the BEST grilled chicken recipe! Not just because I'm obsessed with Korean food, it's just so juicy and flavorful, and this is coming from a girl her prefers dark meat. It's also quick and easy to make, perfect for weeknight grilling.
Provided by Gina
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place the chicken breasts, 1 at a time, in a Ziploc bag. Pound the chicken breast to an even thickness, about ½ inch thick, being careful not to puncture the bag.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, apple sauce, onion, sesame oil, ginger, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes, if using and sesame seeds. Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade and transfer the remainder to the Ziploc bag with the chicken. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Over medium-high heat, grill the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes or until it no longer sticks to the grill. Turn the chicken, spoon the reserved ¼ cup of marinade over each breast and grill an addition 2 to 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 4 oz, Calories 180 kcal, Carbohydrate 9 g, Protein 25 g, Fat 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 73 mg, Sodium 666 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 6 g
KOREAN-STYLE GRILLED CHICKEN | MARION'S KITCHEN
This grilled chicken is seriously easy - but don't think that means flavour takes a back seat! It's one big taste explosion, and the lemony, sesame salt at the end is to die for. For even more awesomeness, leave the meat to marinade overnight.
Provided by Bee
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Step 1.Preheat oven grill to medium-high. Line a baking tray with foil.
- Step 2.Place chicken in a large mixing bowl. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, gochujang, honey, ginger, garlic and spring onions. Mix well.
- Step 3.Spread chicken out onto lined baking tray. Place under hot oven grill and cook for 25 minutes, turning half way, or until cooked through. If chicken starts to char or brown too quickly, turn oven grill down.
- Step 4.In the meantime, mix together lemon zest, sesame seeds and salt.
- Step 5.Place chicken on a serving plate and sprinkle with lemon zest mixture. Serve with steamed rice.
- *NOTES: - Gochujang is a Korean fermented chilli paste available in the Asian section of supermarkets or from an Asian grocers.
KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN MARINADE
This sauce is from the very popular 'chicken bowls' in my hometown. It's very tasty! Use it as a marinade for chicken, or to baste chicken while grilling. Increase the hot chile paste as desired. Four tablespoons is usually as much as anyone can take!
Provided by SASEIGEL
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, whisk together the sugar, soy sauce, water, onion powder, and ground ginger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from heat, cool, and whisk in lemon juice and hot chile paste. Place chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours before preparing chicken as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 20.3 calories, Carbohydrate 4.9 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.3 g, Sodium 304.3 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
KOREAN GRILLED CHICKEN (ASIAN)
- In a shallow baking dish stir together the first nine ingredients.
- Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate, turning once, at least three hours.
- Grill over low coals or using indirect method, turning and basting frequently, about 50 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 465.4, Fat 32.9, SaturatedFat 7.6, Cholesterol 103.5, Sodium 789.4, Carbohydrate 14.5, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 4.5, Protein 28.2
KOREAN PAN GRILLED CHICKEN
- Combine the soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, spring onions, sesame seeds, black pepper, sesame oil and dry sherry in a bowl and mix well.
- Cut the chicken breasts at an angle crossways to get wide 1/8" thick slices.
- Use a meat pounder to flatten the slices a little more.
- Put in a flat layer on the bottom of a shallow bowl.
- Cover the pieces with some of the sauce.
- Do all the chicken pieces in this way and set aside for at least an hour.
- When ready to eat heat oil in a wide non-stick frying pan over a high heat.
- When the oil is hot put in the chicken in a single layer, laying them out flat.
- Reserve the marinade.
- Cook for about a minute on each side until lightly browned.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Put the mushrooms and chillies into the frying pan and pour over the marinade.
- Stir and cook for one minute.
- Pour over the chicken and serve immediately with rice or noodles.
KOREAN-INSPIRED GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS
- Combine sugar, soy sauce, water, onion, garlic, pepper, and sesame oil in a blender; process until well blended.
- Put chicken into a large glass or ceramic bowl. Pour marinade over top and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook chicken on the preheated grill until slightly crisp on the outside, no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear, about 4 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421.7 calories, Carbohydrate 27.5 g, Cholesterol 140.1 mg, Fat 16.4 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 39.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 1032.8 mg, Sugar 25.5 g
More about "grilled korean style chicken recipes"
KOREAN CHICKEN BOWLS - DAMN DELICIOUS
KOREAN BARBECUE CHICKEN LEGS RECIPE - THE EVERYDAY …
KOREAN GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - CHEF SAVVY
KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN | EASY DELICIOUS RECIPES - RASA …
KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN - JO COOKS
RECIPE: SPICY KOREAN GRILLED CHICKEN - KITCHN
KOREAN BBQ GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS | THE SIMPLE SUPPER
KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPES BY MAANGCHI
KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN - KOREAN BAPSANG
KOREAN BBQ GRILLED CHICKEN - COOKS WELL WITH OTHERS
KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE | CHEFDEHOME.COM
EASY KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE - BOULDER LOCAVORE®
20 BEST KOREAN BARBECUE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
MY BEST EVER KOREAN GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE - YOUTUBE
SMOKY GOCHUJANG KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
GRILLED CHICKEN, KOREAN STYLE RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
GRILLED KOREAN CHICKEN - COOKS WELL WITH OTHERS
KOREAN GRILLED CHICKEN - GREATIST
CHICKEN BULGOGI (KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN) - BEYOND KIMCHEE
GRILLED KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
DAK BULGOGI (KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN) - KOREAN BAPSANG
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN (GRILL, STOVETOP OR OVEN INSTRUCTIONS)
KOREAN BBQ CHICKEN - CREME DE LA CRUMB
EASY GRILLED GOCHUJANG CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE
KOREAN GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
RECIPE: SPICY KOREAN GRILLED CHICKEN - FOOD NEWS
KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN - MY KOREAN KITCHEN
KOREAN CHICKEN WINGS - GRILLED
BBQ KOREAN CHICKEN - ANOTHERFOODBLOGGER
KOREAN CHICKEN SKEWERS - AMANDA COOKS & STYLES
GRILLED KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
KOREAN GOCHUJANG CHICKEN THIGHS (GRILLED OR STOVETOP)
BEST KOREAN GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
KOREAN GRILLED FIRE CHICKEN RECIPE: BULDAK TEMPS
GRILLED KOREAN CHICKEN WINGS - DADCOOKSDINNER
JERUSALEM STYLE MIXED GRILLED CHICKEN - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRILLED KOREAN-STYLE CHICKEN | SAVORY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make spicy Korean grilled chicken?Spicy Korean Grilled Chicken. Combine the onions, garlic, soy sauce, gochujang, brown sugar, honey, rice vinegar, and sesame oil in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Place the chicken in a large zip-top bag and pour the marinade in, making sure all of the chicken is covered.
How to cook Korean BBQ sauce?1 Preheat your grill for indirect cooking at 325°F; 2 Generously season chicken wings on both sides Roasted Honey Barbecue Rub; 3 Place chicken wings in your grill over indirect heat and toss one or two wood chunk onto hot coals for smoking. ... 4 Combine all Korean BBQ Sauce ingredients into a bowl and set aside; More items...
How to cook chicken on the grill with marinade?Add the chicken to Marinade, make sure to stir coat the chicken evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Fire up the grill, brush a bit of oil on the surface. Grill the chicken until they turn golden brown and charred on both sides. Removed from grill cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch thick strips.
How to cook chicken in the oven grill?Preheat oven grill to medium-high. Line a baking tray with foil. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, gochujang, honey, ginger, garlic and spring onions. Mix well. Spread chicken out onto lined baking tray. Place under hot oven grill and cook for 25 minutes, turning half way, or until cooked through.