HAM AND CHEESE MEATLOAF
Ham & Cheese ain't just a sandwich anymore. Try this Ham and Cheese Meatloaf. It's bursting with smoked ham and cheddar cheese for an extra hearty appeal.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Place first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Add half each of the cheese and barbecue sauce; mix well. Press half onto bottom of 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Cover with half the ham, remaining cheese and remaining ham; top with remaining ground beef mixture. Shape into loaf.
- Bake 1 hour 5 min. or until done (160ºF), brushing with remaining barbecue sauce after 50 min. Let stand 5 min. before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Sodium 410 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.7965 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 19 g
HAM & CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF
An easy to prepare meatloaf that is a little different, even my NON-eating meatloaf daughter WILL eat this one. Very easy to prepare, great leftover for sandwiches.
Provided by axxo3846
Yield 1 meatloaf
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and ham.
- Flatten meat mixture on foil-lined jelly roll pan.
- Place ham slices evenly on top of meat mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Holding one end of the foil, roll up meat like a jelly roll.
- Remove foil, slide meat roll to center of pan, pat seams closed.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, and allow to sit in a warm spot for five minutes before slicing.
HAM AND CHEESE LOAF
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 serving
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Thaw the bread dough overnight, then bring to room temperature before rolling (but don't let it rise).
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll the bread dough into a 9-by-12-inch rectangle. When rolling, if the dough springs back, cover with a dry towel and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Shingle the ham slices onto the dough, leaving a 1/4 inch of exposed dough on all sides. Sprinkle with the cheese and roll the dough into a large log, pinching together the seam and tucking the ends under to seal completely.
- Place the log, seam-side down, in the prepared loaf pan and bake until golden brown and cooked through and the internal temperature is 200 degrees, for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Remove from the pan. Slice and serve.
MEATLOAF CORDON BLEU
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, and onion. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pat the meat mixture out onto a piece of waxed paper, and flatten to 1/2 inch thick. Lay slices of ham onto the flattened meat, and top with slices of cheese. Pick up the edge of the waxed paper to roll the flattened meat up into a log. Remove waxed paper, seal the ends and seam, and place the loaf into a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the loaf is no longer pink inside.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 376 calories, Carbohydrate 11.4 g, Cholesterol 147.9 mg, Fat 20.9 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 33.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 877.7 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
HAM AND CHEESE LOAF
This golden loaf starts with convenient refrigerated dough and is stuffed with deli ham and three types of cheese. I created the recipe by experimenting with ingredients my family loves. It makes a delicious hot sandwich in hardly any time. -Gloria Lindell, Welcome, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll dough onto a greased baking sheet; top with the ham, onions and cheeses. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Brush with butter., Bake until golden brown, 30-35 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes; cut into 1-in. slices. Freeze option: Cool unsliced loaf on a wire rack. Spray a large piece of foil with cooking spray. Wrap loaf in prepared foil and freeze for up to 3 months. To use, thaw at room temperature for 2 hours. Preheat oven to 350°. Unwrap and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into 1-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406 calories, Fat 18g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 65mg cholesterol, Sodium 1151mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
MEATLOAF ROLLED WITH HAM , CHEESE & SHROOMS
Sauteed mushrooms, ham and cheese are rolled inside the seasoned meat mixture. Be sure to have the ham sliced thin it just there to lend a touch of smokiness. Makes great leftover sandwiches with a touch of ketchup.
Provided by Rita1652
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 23
- Preheat oven to 400'F.
- Lightly oil a 9x5x3" pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the meatloaf ingredients, adding more bread crumbs if necessary, a tablespoon at a time, to make a firm loaf.
- Try not to over handle.
- Place the meat mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap, and form into a about 12x8" rectangle.
- Arrange the sauteed mushrooms on top of the meat, then ham leaving a small margin around the edges.
- Layer on the cheese on top of the ham slices.
- Starting from the short end, carefully roll the meat mixture jelly-roll style.
- Seal the edges and ends.
- Place the loaf seam side down in the prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until done.
- Sprinkle the top of the meatloaf with grated cheeses.
- Bake 10 minutes more.
- The center of the loaf will be pink because of the ham.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 15 -20 minutes letting the juices absorb back into the loaf.
- Slice with a serrated knife.
More about "ham and cheese meatloaf recipes"
EASY MOZZARELLA CHEESE AND HAM STUFFED MEATLOAF
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 218 per serving
HALLOWEEN MUMMY HAM AND CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF
HAM & CHEESE MEATLOAF - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
HAM AND CHEESE BREAKFAST STRATA - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
HAM AND CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
PIONEER WOMAN HAM AND CHEESE LOAF – DOWNLOAD RECIPE …
HAM AND CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF | RECIPE | CHEESE STUFFED …
HAM AND CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
HAM MOZZARELLA STUFFED MEATLOAF - ART AND THE KITCHEN
HAM AND CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE - PIECRUST & PASTA
HAM LOAF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MEATLOAF STUFFED WITH HAM AND CHEESE - ONCE UPON A PAN
ROLLED MEATLOAF WITH HAM, CHEESE & SPINACH - BE A FUN …
HAM CHEESE MEATLOAF - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
SICILIAN MEATLOAF - ART AND THE KITCHEN
10 BEST STUFFED MEATLOAF MOZZARELLA CHEESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
HAM AND CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
HAM AND CHEESE MEATLOAF - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHEESE MEATLOAF RECIPE
HAM & CHEESE STUFFED BACON WRAPPED MEATLOAF RECIPE (WITH …
HAM LOAF (EASY & INCREDIBLY TASTY GLAZED HAM LOAF!) - BAKE IT …
MEATLOAF WITH HAM AND CHEESE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HAM AND CHEESE MEATLOAF RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
MEATLOAF STUFFED WITH HAM AND CHEESE RECIPE
MEATLOAF WITH HAM - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
TURKEY ROLL MEATLOAF WITH HAM AND CHEESE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY …
CHEESY HAM AND MASHED POTATO CASSEROLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HAM AND CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
HAM AND PROVOLONE CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF – LA VIE BAMI – FOOD …
MEATLOAF STUFFED WITH HAM AND CHEESE - BIGOVEN.COM
HAM & CHEESE MEATLOAF RECIPE | SAY MMM
HAM-AND-CHEESE-STUFFED MEATLOAF | COOK'S COUNTRY
MEATLOAF WITH HAM AND CHEESE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
HAM AND CHEESE MEATLOAF RECIPE - KRAFT CANADA | KRAFT RECIPES, …
ITALIAN MEATLOAF RECIPE MOZZARELLA : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
HAM, CHEESE AND BROCCOLI STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HAM CHEESE AND BROCCOLI STUFFED MEATLOAF RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BACON-WRAPPED MEATLOAF WITH HAM, CHEESE AND SPINACH
RECIPES > BEEF > HOW TO MAKE MEATLOAF STUFFED WITH HAM AND …
HAM AND CHEESE STUFFED MEATLOAF | RECIPESTY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is Ham and cheese loaf?Ham and Cheese Loaf. This golden loaf relies on the convenience of refrigerated dough that's stuffed with ham and cheese. I created the recipe by experimenting with a few simple ingredients my family loves. It makes a delicious hot sandwich in no time.
What is the best way to make a meatloaf?In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, and onion. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pat the meat mixture out onto a piece of waxed paper, and flatten to 1/2 inch thick.
What is the best way to make a ham and cheese sandwich?In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, and onion. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pat the meat mixture out onto a piece of waxed paper, and flatten to 1/2 inch thick. Lay slices of ham onto the flattened meat, and top with slices of cheese.
How do you cook a precooked Ham in the oven?Place ham slices evenly on top of meat mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese. Holding one end of the foil, roll up meat like a jelly roll. Remove foil, slide meat roll to center of pan, pat seams closed. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.