HEALTHY OATMEAL COOKIES WITH HONEY
- Whisk oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and kosher salt together in a large bowl.
- Combine honey, applesauce, butter, egg, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Whisk until blended. Pour into the bowl with the flour mixture; stir until just combined. Fold chocolate chips and walnuts into the batter.
- Place batter in the refrigerator and let chill at least 30 minutes or up to 3 days.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and place a rack in the center. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet.
- Remove chilled dough from the refrigerator. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes if very stiff.
- Drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet in 1 1/2-inch balls using a cookie scoop or spoon, leaving 1 inch of space around each. Gently flatten each cookie with your fingers to 3/4-inch thick.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, firm around the edges, and set on top, 9 to 10 minutes.
- Place the baking sheet on a wire rack. Let cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring cookies to the wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194.5 calories, Carbohydrate 29.9 g, Cholesterol 25.7 mg, Fat 7.8 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 149.8 mg, Sugar 12.3 g
HONEY OATMEAL COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat together shortening, honey, egg, water, and vanilla until creamy. Add combined remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.9 calories, Carbohydrate 19.6 g, Cholesterol 6.2 mg, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 24.4 mg, Sugar 9.4 g
HONEY OAT BISCUITS
- Cream butter, sugar and honey until pale.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon together. Add sifted ingredients and rolled oats to creamed mixture, stirring well.
- Roll tablespoonsful of mixture into balls.
- Place on greased oven tray and flatten with a floured fork.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to a rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 77.5, Fat 3.7, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 8.9, Sodium 42.1, Carbohydrate 10.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 4.5, Protein 1
HONEY OATMEAL-RAISIN COOKIES
Provided by Ellie Krieger
Yield 30 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mist 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Beat the butter, canola oil, honey, egg, almond butter and vanilla extract in a large bowl with a mixer until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk the dry milk, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir to combine. Stir in the oats and raisins.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls of batter about 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake until golden, about 12 minutes. Let the cookies cool 2 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to a rack to cool completely. Store in a loosely covered container for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Fat 5 grams, SaturatedFat 1 grams, Cholesterol 10 milligrams, Sodium 45 milligrams, Carbohydrate 13 grams, Fiber 1 grams, Protein 2 grams
HONEY OATMEAL COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet. Using a mixer with the paddle attachment, mix together the butter, brown sugar, honey, egg and water thoroughly. Sift together the dry ingredients then stir in the oats. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. Add any additional ingredients you've chosen. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
honey buiscuits are easy to bake!!!
Provided by skruffle
Yield Makes Cookies
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Beat the butter and sugar in a bowl with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Next beat in the honey and the egg yolk.
- Add the cinnamon and flour,mix into soft dough.
- Take a teaspoon of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Then do the same to the other 29 cookies.
- Space out on a greased baking tray.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 175C.
- Clean up and wash up. DONE!!:D:)
HEALTHY HONEY OATMEAL COOKIES
These are easy to make! and healthy for you too (small amount of butter & sugar), but still so very sweet and wholesome. The cookies are chewy and go great with any other add-ins (raisins, cranberries, chocolate chips, etc.) Courtesy of FoodNetwork.com
Provided by Secret Teenage Chef
Yield 30 cookies, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray (just for convenience :]).
- Using a mixer with the paddle attachment, mix together the butter, brown sugar, honey, egg and water thoroughly.
- Sift together the dry ingredients then stir in the oats. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. Add any additional ingredients you've chosen.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171.7, Fat 4.9, SaturatedFat 2.5, Cholesterol 27.8, Sodium 189.6, Carbohydrate 30.4, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 17.8, Protein 3.1
More about "honey oat biscuits recipes"
HONEY AND OAT BISCUITS – CUPFUL OF SPRINKLES
Servings 6Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory Baking
HONEY OAT BISCUITS | EDMONDS
OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (WITH HONEY) - THE COOKIE …
PEANUT BUTTER HONEY OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
OAT, PEANUT BUTTER AND HONEY BISCUITS - THIS IS COOKING FOR BUSY …
OAT, HONEY AND RAISIN BISCUITS - THE HEALTHY BAKER
THE BEST HONEY BISCUITS FROM SCRATCH | LEMONS + ZEST
HONEY AND OAT COOKIES - OCCASIONALLY EGGS
HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS COOKIES - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
OAT BISCUIT RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HEALTHY OATMEAL COOKIES | GIMME DELICIOUS
HONEY OATMEAL COOKIES | NATIONAL HONEY BOARD
HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS RECIPES | POST CONSUMER BRANDS
RECIPE FOR DELICIOUS HEALTHY OAT AND HONEY COOKIES
CHEWY HONEY OATMEAL COOKIES | NATIONAL HONEY BOARD
RECIPE FOR OATMEAL AND HONEY BISCUITS — MY SWEET RECIPES
OATMEAL AND HONEY BISCUITS RECIPE
HONEY OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE: EASY ONE POT - WHITE ON RICE …
HONEY OATMEAL SPICE COOKIES - FAMILY AROUND THE TABLE
10 BEST HEALTHY ROLLED OAT COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
QUICK AND SIMPLE HONEY AND OAT BISCUIT RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HONEY OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES | CANADIAN GOODNESS
OAT TEA BISCUITS WITH ORANGE HONEY BUTTER - ONE HOT OVEN
OAT BISCUITS RECIPE | COOKING WITH MY KIDS
HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS COOKIES RECIPE WITH RAISINS
HONEY & RAISIN OAT COOKIES | BAKING MAD
HONEY OAT BISCUITS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HONEY OAT BRAN BISCUITS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HONEY AND CINNAMON OAT BISCUITS RECIPE
HONEY AND WALNUT BISCUITS - FINE DINING LOVERS
HEALTHY OAT AND HONEY DOG BISCUITS RECIPE - LIFE IN NOTIONS
HONEY OAT BISCUITS | ITCHIN' KITCHEN
HONEY BISCUITS|CLASSIC RECIPE - CREATE BAKE MAKE
HONEY OAT COOKIES - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
HONEY OAT BISCUITS : OATY HONEY BISCUITS RECIPE - ALL RECIPES UK
HONEY OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE - COOKING HEALTHY
HONEY OAT BISCUITS | BISCUIT RECIPE, COOKIES RECIPES CHOCOLATE CHIP ...
10 BEST HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS RECIPES | YUMMLY
ANZAC BISCUITS (ROLLED OAT BISCUITS) - SWEET CARAMEL SUNDAY
OAT-SO-SIMPLE COOKIES | COMMUNITY RECIPES - NIGELLA LAWSON
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make the best oats and honey bread?Combine oats, flour & sugar. Melt butter and honey together, combine bicarb soda and water and add to butter mixture. Add all wet ingredients to dry mixture & combine. Flatten out tablespoons of mixture on lined tray about 3 cm apart and bake at 180 C for 20 minutes.
Do oatmeal cookies with honey have raisins?These oatmeal cookies with honey have no raisins! Whisk oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and kosher salt together in a large bowl. Combine honey, applesauce, butter, egg, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Whisk until blended. Pour into the bowl with the flour mixture; stir until just combined.
What is the best way to make oat cookies?Melt butter and honey together, combine bicarb soda and water and add to butter mixture. Add all wet ingredients to dry mixture & combine. Flatten out tablespoons of mixture on lined tray about 3 cm apart and bake at 180 C for 20 minutes. Oat cookies are nice.
What do honey oat biscuits taste like?These honey oat biscuits are sweet and buttery with a perfect balance of crispy crunch and soft chewiness. They are very quick and easy to make and a delicious snack to have with a cup of tea or coffee.