HOT DOG MORNING BURRITO
Give bacon and toast a break and enjoy your cheesy eggs in this Hot Dog Morning Burrito instead.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Meal Recipes
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Top tortilla with egg, cheese and frank; place on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or until cheese is melted.
- Fold in opposite sides of tortilla; roll up.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510, Fat 29 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 260 mg, Sodium 1190 mg, Carbohydrate 40 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 21 g
CHILI DOG BURRITO
- Lay tortilla out and place cheese, onion, jalapeno and bacon in center of tortilla evenly, leaving room at each end to tuck in and roll into a burrito. Cut hot dog in half lengthwise, not cutting all the way through, then butterfly the hot dog open and add to burrito. Top with the french fries, Red Chili and sour cream and roll it up burrito style!
- Brown meat in a very large pot, then add the chili beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, granulated garlic, onion, cumin, bouillon, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Stir together and let simmer for 30 minutes.
A spicy scramble of egg whites, chiles and cheese that'll make cold cereal look...like cold cereal. Top it with salsa and your morning's off to a delicious start.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Breakfast Eggs
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cook bacon in small nonstick skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until done. Place on tortillas; top with cheese.
- Whisk egg whites and chiles until blended. Add to hot skillet; cook and stir 2 min. or until set. Spoon onto tortillas.
- Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; then roll up burrito style. Top with salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 980 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 14 g
CHEESE AND HOT DOG BURRITOS
Not gourmet but a way to make a burrito fun for your little one. I know hot dogs may not be healthy eating but when you are going through the picky stage and you find anything they will eat you get creative!
Provided by TishT
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat wieners as directed on package.
- Heat tortillas.
- (nuke in the microwave until warm or flip over in a hot skillet to warm through) Place 1 hot wiener on lower third of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each wiener with 1/4 cup of the cheese, and about 1 Tbs ketchup or taco sauce.
- Fold in sides and roll up.
HOT DOG EGG BURRITOS
- Cut hot dogs in thin slices.
- Cook in small amount of butter until browned.
- Stir in beaten eggs and cook the scrambled eggs as usual. Remove to plate.
- Top with slices of cheese and melt in the microwave for about 20secs.
- Roll up all ingredients in flour tortillas.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278.5, Fat 17.3, SaturatedFat 6.1, Cholesterol 229.4, Sodium 645.5, Carbohydrate 17.2, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 2.1, Protein 12.6
More about "hot dog morning burrito recipes"
HOT DOG BURRITOS - FOOD CHANNEL
Cuisine Southwest/Tex-MexEstimated Reading Time 30 secsServings 8Total Time 10 mins
5 OVER-THE-TOP HOT DOG RECIPES FOR THE ULTIMATE TAILGATE
RICHARD BLAIS' WEST COAST HOT DOG BURRITO | RECIPE
HOT DOG BREAKFAST BURRITO RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
9 EASY KID-FRIENDLY HOT DOG DINNER IDEAS | ALLRECIPES
EASY GRILLED BREAKFAST BURRITO RECIPE - PINKWHEN
20 BEST HOT DOG RECIPES | EASY IDEAS FOR HOT DOGS
OUR BEST BREAKFAST BURRITO RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
OUR TOP 10 HOT DOG RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
HOT DOG BREAKFAST BURRITO RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
CHILI DOG - CHILI CHEESE DOG - HOT DOG BURRITO - YOUTUBE
TEX-MEX BURRITO HOT DOGS - 4 HATS AND FRUGAL
15 BREAKFAST BURRITOS THAT’LL MAKE YOU LOVE MORNINGS
BACON CHILI DOG BURRITO - FOODY SCHMOODY BLOG
10 BEST HOT DOG TORTILLA CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOT DOG BREAKFAST BURRITO RECIPE | RECIPE | BREAKFAST BURRITOS …
10 BREAKFAST BURRITOS YOU NEED TO ADD TO YOUR MORNING MENU
15 BURRITO BLANKET DOGS WITH EXTRA SNUGGLE SAUCE - BARK POST
HOT DOG BURRITO RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
HOT DOG EGG BURRITOS - MEXICAN RECIPES
FROZEN HOT DOG BURRITO RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHEESY WRAPPED HOT DOG TORTILLA “TAQUITOS” AIR FRYER OR BAKED
BARKING MAD BREAKFAST BURRITO - MAD DOG 357 HOT SAUCE
13 TOP-RATED RECIPES TO SHAKE UP HOT DOG NIGHT | ALLRECIPES
MY MORNING ROUTINE + MY FAV BREAKFAST BURRITO RECIPE
25 BEST HOT DOG TOPPINGS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
CONEY ISLAND HOT DOG TACOS - MEXICAN RECIPES - OLD EL PASO
BEAN AND CHEESE HOTDOG TAQUITOS - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
JUMBO HOT DOG AND FRIES BURRITO | RECIPE | RECIPES, BURRITOS, HOT …
HOT DOG BURRITO | KIDS RECIPES
HOT DOG BURRITO | PITTSBURGH PIRATES - MLB.COM
BREAKFAST RECIPES WITH HOT DOGS - THEHOTDOG.ORG
HOT DOG BURRITO DEEP FRIED IN COPPER CHEF PAN - YOUTUBE
TEX-MEX BURRITO HOT DOGS | HOT DOG RECIPES, RECIPES, TEX MEX
RECIPE: HOT DOG BURRITOS - RECIPELINK.COM
HOT DOG EGG BURRITOS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BACON-BURRITO CRESCENT DOGS | RECIPE | CRESCENT DOG RECIPES, …
OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST BURRITOS FOR A CROWD - HUNGRY ENOUGH TO EAT …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do you serve with hot dogs for breakfast?Fried Egg, Cheese, Bacon, Potato Hash, Chimichurri, and Red Relish. Top your hot dogs with these delights and call it brunch. All of your favorite breakfast classics complete this savory dog to be enjoyed at any time of the day. 5. Pineapple, Bacon, and Teriyaki Sauce. Does pineapple belong on pizza? Maybe, but it also belongs on a hot dog!
What do you put on a hot dog?These Mediterranean staples transform your hot dog from common to gourmet. Refreshing cherry tomatoes and cucumber combine with earthy olives, creamy sauce, and feta. Mmm! 4. Fried Egg, Cheese, Bacon, Potato Hash, Chimichurri, and Red Relish. Top your hot dogs with these delights and call it brunch.
What is the best sauce for a hot dog?Top your dog with caramel corn and cheese sauce to get the best of hot dogs, nachos, and Cracker Jacks, too! 2. Peanut Butter, Hot Chili Sauce, Bean Sprouts, and Crispy Egg This Thai-inspired combo is sure to please!
Are these 25 hot dog toppings a game-changer?These 25 hot dog toppings are major game-changers! From ballparks and campgrounds to cookouts and holidays, the humble hot dog has ingrained itself in American tradition. Want to save this blog post? Enter your email below and we'll send the article straight to your inbox!