INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake is so easy to make. It is chocolatey, rich, and creamy. Chocolate cheesecake made in your pressure cooker! How cool is that?!
Provided by Sandy Clifton
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Use a 7 or 8 inch cheesecake pan (I use a 7" push pan, but you can use a springform pan as well. Whatever will fit comfortably in your pressure cooker and hold all of the filling).
- Spray the pan with baking spray. If you have parchment paper, cut a piece to fit the bottom of your pan and spray that too.
- Put 1 1/2 cups of water in the inner liner of the pressure cooker.
- Put the trivet/rack in the pot as well.
- Usually made with aluminum foil, used to get the cheesecake in and out of the pot easily.
- Fold a 28" length of foil along the long end 3 times. You will end up with a sling that is 28" x 3"
- Scrape the filling out of the cookies and place them in a food processor. Discard the filling.
- Add 1 Tbsp sugar.
- Pulse several times until the cookies turn into fine crumbs.
- Add the melted butter and pulse several times to combine and soften the crumbs. You may need to scrape the bowl of the food processor and pulse a few more times.
- Pour crust mixture into your prepared pan and use your fingers or the bottom of a small glass to press the mixture into place. Cover the entire bottom of the pan and come up the sides a little. You do not have to come all the way up the sides. You want the crust to be about 1/4" thick or so.
- Put the pan in the freezer to chill and firm up while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Clean the crust residue out of the food processor.
- Add the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and pulse a several times until well combined. Then process until it's smooth and creamy.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and heavy cream. Heat for 25 seconds in microwave. Stir well and put back in for another 25 seconds. Stir very well again. It may take a couple minutes of stirring to become creamy, which is what you want.Let it cool to luke-warm, then stir in the espresso powder and add it to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cocoa powder to the cream cheese mixture and pulse a few times to combine. Then process until smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs last. Pulse just until combined. If you whip the eggs too much the cheesecake will puff up and won't have the right consistency.
- Take the crust from the freezer and pour the filling into the pan.
- Cover the pan with a paper towel, then with a piece of foil. Crimp the edges around the pan so it stays taut and secure.
- Lay the sling out and set the pan on it, centered. Gather up the two ends and very carefully lift the pan and set it in the pressure cooker, leaving the sling with it. Just fold over the two ends of the sling on top of the pan.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker and set the steam vent to the Sealing position.
- Press the Manual (or Pressure Cook) button and then the + or - button to choose 40 minutes. High pressure.
- When cook cycle ends, let the cooker naturally release pressure for 20 minutes. Then manually release the remaining pressure.
- When the pin drops and it is safe to open the lid, do so carefully, facing away from you.
- Gather up the two ends of the sling and VERY carefully lift the cheesecake pan out of the cooker and onto a cooling rack.
- Leave covered for a few minutes, then carefully peel off the foil/paper towel.
- Let cool for an hour, then put the pan in the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours before serving. I prefer to make my cheesecake in the evening and let it cool overnight.
- Top with extra chocolate, caramel sauce, whipped cream, strawberries or other fruit, or a sweet sour cream topping (Cheesecake in photos has my Caramel Sauce poured over it. Very good!).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE
I adapted my favorite cheesecake recipe to work in the Instant Pot. The texture was so incredible, I may never bake it in the oven again! Be sure to use MINI chocolate chips. If you use regular size chips, they will sink to the bottom. -Michele Kusma, Columbus, OH
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place trivet insert and 1 cup water in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Line bottom of greased 6-in. springform pan with parchment. In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, brown sugar and salt; stir in butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Freeze while preparing filling. , In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour over crust. Cover springform pan with paper towel and foil. Fold an 18x12-in. piece of foil lengthwise into thirds, making a sling. Use sling to lower pan onto trivet. , Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 30 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally. Using foil sling, carefully remove springform pan. Uncover; cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. With a knife, loosen edge of cheesecake from pan. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled., Remove rim from pan. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 416 calories, Fat 30g fat (17g saturated fat), Cholesterol 115mg cholesterol, Sodium 274mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (25g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
More about "instant pot mini heart shaped chocolate cheesecakes recipes"
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - THE BEST CAKE RECIPES
Web Jan 10, 2019 Place the cream cheese into a large mixing bowl and mix on high until light and fluffy. Add in your sugar and mix until just combined. …
4.4/5 (15)Total Time 1 hrServings 8Calories 596 per serving
4.4/5 (15)Total Time 1 hrServings 8Calories 596 per serving
- Prepare your crust by placing your oreos into a food processor and blend until they form crumbs.
- To make your filling, start with all room temp ingredients. Place the cream cheese into a large mixing bowl and mix on high until light and fluffy.
MINI INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKES - SALADS FOR LUNCH
Web Jan 26, 2020 CHEESECAKE MIXTURE. In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, whisk together …
4.3/5 (3)Total Time 12 minsCategory Dessert RecipesCalories 392 per serving
4.3/5 (3)Total Time 12 minsCategory Dessert RecipesCalories 392 per serving
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter with Oreo Baking Crumbs until it forms a consistency similar to wet sand. Spoon about 2 tsp (10 mL) of mixture into bottoms of five 125-mL Mason jars. Using fingers, press gently to create a crust.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, whisk together cream cheese, sugar (or sweetener), eggs, sour cream, vanilla and cocoa until smooth. Divide mixture evenly between jars, about 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (90 mL) in each jar. Leave room for cakes to rise when cooking.
- Place metal trivet into inner chamber of pressure cooker. Add 2 cups (500 mL) water. Cover each jar loosely with aluminum foil to prevent condensation from lid dripping on to cakes. Carefully place jars on top of trivet.
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE | A MIND "FULL" MOM
Web Mar 15, 2020 Place a trivet inside the inner pot of the pressure cooker. Pour 1 cup of cold tap water into the inner pot for a 6-quart instant pot and 1.5 cups of cold tap water for an 8-quart instant pot. Carefully place the …
15+ INCREDIBLE INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE RECIPES
Web Jan 11, 2017 8. Instant Pot VANILLA Cheesecake. This low-carb, crustless cheesecake comes together with just five ingredients, and it’s totally sugar-free, instead of using Swerve – a natural sweetener derived …
MINI CHEESECAKES – INSTANT POT RECIPES
Web Put the cream cheese, sugar, egg, sour cream, flour, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt in a food processor. Cover and process until smooth, stopping the machine at least once to scrape down the inside of the …
MINI CHOCOLATE MARBLE CHEESECAKES – INSTANT POT RECIPES
Web Spoon out 2 tablespoons of the batter into a small bowl, then mix in the melted chocolate into the larger amount of batter. Divide the chocolate cheesecake batter among the ramekins. Spoon the reserved vanilla …
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
Web Jan 26, 2020 Place the cheesecake pan on a trivet or sling and lower into the Instant Pot. Lock the lid in place and make sure the valve on top is set to "SEALING." Select HIGH PRESSURE and a cook time of 35 minutes. …
CHOCOLATE MARBLE MINI CHEESECAKES - MOM ON TIMEOUT
Web Sep 11, 2019 Turn the oven off and open the door. Let the cheesecakes cool for 30 minutes before removing from the oven. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Melt chocolate chips together with the heavy whipping cream …
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE | MY HEART BEETS
Web Feb 3, 2021 Chocolate Ganache: Place the chocolate chips and butter in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer, then pour over the chocolate chips and …
5/5 (21)Category Dessert
5/5 (21)Category Dessert
- Add the condensed milk, greek yogurt, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract to a bowl and whisk well.
INSTANT POT MINI CHEESECAKES - MAMA NEEDS CAKE®
Web Feb 10, 2020 Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes. This cheesecake is for the chocolate lovers! This cheesecake has a chocolate sandwich cookie crust with a creamy …
VALENTINE MINI CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKES - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
Web Feb 13, 2021 Ganache. Add the heavy cream into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add the chocolate chips into a medium bowl and pour the heated crème over …
MINI HOT COCOA CHEESECAKE (INSTANT POT & OVEN RECIPE)
Web Dec 11, 2018 Press it down and set as per instructions. Prepare the batter as per instructions and fill the silicone liners leaving about ¼ of an inch from the top. Pour a cup …
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - COOKIE DOUGH AND OVEN MITT
Web Apr 17, 2021 Carefully place the pan in the center of the trivet/rack. Lock the lid in place and turn the pressure release valve to the sealed position. Set pressure to high and the …
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE - DADCOOKSDINNER
Web Mar 10, 2020 Prepare the pan: Spray a 7-inch cheesecake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, then spread evenly across the …
MINI CHOCOLATE MARBLE CHEESECAKES - INSTANT POT RECIPES
Web • 80+ recipes work with all models of the 3-quart Mini and 6-quart Lux, Duo, and Ultra. • Recipe tips throughout explain how to double recipes, use up ingredients, modify …
HEART-SHAPED MINI CHEESECAKES - EASY RECIPE DEPOT
Web Pack Oreo crumb mixture into each cavity of the heart-shaped mold, filling it up about 1/3 of an inch high. Chill for at least 10 minutes in the refrigerator. In a large bowl, beat together …
MINI CHEESECAKE INSTANT POT RECIPES
Web Steps: Pulse graham crackers, 2 teaspoons white sugar, and cinnamon in a food processor. Pour in melted butter; pulse until fine crumbs form. Pat the crust into the bottom and 1 …
INSTANT POT TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - BUTTERY SWEET
Web Mar 22, 2019 Place the cream cheese into a large mixing bowl, and beat on high until light and fluffy. Add in the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time. Mix until just combined. Add in sour …
INSTANT POT MINI CHEESECAKE BITES | PRESSURE COOKING TODAY
Web Sep 22, 2020 Instructions. Prepare two 7-count silicone egg molds by coating them with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and …
INSTANT POT MINI CHEESECAKES RECIPES
Web Steps: Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, and divide evenly among 6 8-ounce jars or ramekins. Pack the crumbs down in the bottom of the jars.
BEST MINI HEART SHAPED CHEESECAKE RECIPE - FIRST DAY OF HOME
Web Apr 18, 2022 1. Begin by beating the softened cream cheese and eggs until smooth. 2. Gradually mix in 1 cup of sugar and vanilla. Set aside remaining sugar for topping later. …
INSTANT POT MINI CHEESECAKES IN JARS - 3 EASY WAYS! - TASTY OVEN
Web Mar 25, 2021 Press down into the jars if putting at the bottom or reserve to use on the top of the filling. STEP 2: Make the filling. With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and …
INSTANT POT MINT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 …
Web May 18, 2020 In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar and cornstarch until combined. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar mixture until …
INSTANT POT MINI CHEESECAKES - DADCOOKSDINNER
Web May 19, 2020 Pressure cook the cheesecakes for 3 minutes with a natural pressure release: Lock the lid and pressure cook on high for 3 minutes in an Instant Pot or other …
EASY INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - UPSTATE RAMBLINGS
Web Nov 23, 2022 Add a piece of foil over the top to keep water out. Use the sling to carefully lower the cheesecake into the Instant Pot and put it on top of the rack inside. Make …
20 INSTANT POT DESSERT RECIPES - A PRESSURE COOKER KITCHEN
Web 22 hours ago Instant Pot Pumpkin Pie Bites. These pumpkin pie bites are easy to make for a delicious fall dessert. SEE THE RECIPE. Instant Pot Mango Sticky Rice. This …
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE BITES - FROM CARDAMOM
Web Feb 9, 2021 Enter these easy portion-controlled chocolate cheesecake bites that can be made in your Instant Pot! Equipment Needed. This post contains affiliate links. See my …
INSTANT POT GERMAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - TIDBITS MARCI
Web May 6, 2019 Cream sugar and cream cheese together until smooth. Add salt, vanilla, and cocoa powder. Stir in the eggs – gently. Stir in melted chocolate. Pour over the oreo …
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - WONDERMOM WANNABE
Web Nov 29, 2018 Close the lid of the Instant Pot and set valve to sealing. Press “Manual” and set time for 35 minutes. When the timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 12 …
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE LOVERS CHEESECAKE - 365 DAYS OF SLOW …
Web Apr 16, 2022 Loosely cover the pan with foil. Prepare Instant Pot: Pour 1 ½ cups water into bottom of Instant Pot. Place the pan on the trivet/sling and lower into the Instant …
INSTANT POT MINI TURTLE CHEESECAKES - WONDERMOM WANNABE
Web Dec 18, 2020 STEP FOUR: MAKE THE CHEESECAKE. Beat the brown sugar, flour, and the cream cheese together in a large bowl. Next, add in the vanilla extract and sour …
INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE RECIPE | INSTANT POT MINI RECIPES -DESSERT …
Web Apr 9, 2019 Instructions. First, make the crust: pulse the graham cracker sheets in a food processor to crush them. Add the sugar and melted butter, and pulse to combine. …
MINI PRESSURE COOKER CHEESECAKE - OH SO DELICIOSO
Web Make cherry topping by simmering cherry juice with sugar, flour, and salt. Whisk until flour is completely incorporated, simmer 1-2 minutes until slightly thickened. Remove from …
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - MAMA NEEDS CAKE®
Web Instructions. Combine finely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies and salt. Spray the bottom and sides of the springform pan/s with baking spray. Press the cookie crust …
HEART SHAPED CLASSIC CHEESECAKE - THE FIRST YEAR
Web Feb 5, 2015 Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Once melted, combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl until the mixture is thick. Lightly coat the heart shaped …
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
Web Dec 23, 2021 Put the pan on the trivet, put the lid on, and seal it before cooking it on high pressure for 35 minutes. Cool: After, do a natural pressure release for 10 minutes and …
29 INCREDIBLE INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE RECIPES - FRUGAL MOM EH!
Web Mar 25, 2022 Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake. Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake is a pumpkin spice lover's dream come true. A gingersnap crust, velvety and creamy …
PRESSURE COOKER (INSTANT POT) HEART SHAPED CHEESECAKE
Web Divide evenly between the three pans. Press evenly in the bottom and up the side of the pans about 1/2 inch. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes. In a mixing bowl, mix cream …
INSTANT POT DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - SOUTHERN LIVING
Web Jun 9, 2017 Insert the steam rack into the Instant Pot®. Add 1½ cups (350 ml) water. To make the crust, coat a 7-inch (18 cm) springform pan with cooking spray. Use a food …
INSTANT POT MINI CHEESECAKES PLUS TOPPING IDEAS PLUS GIFTING IDEAS!
Web Nov 29, 2021 Add 1 cup of water to the pressure cooker pot and place trivet inside (see notes on trivet). Place 2 pans on top of the trivet. It’ll be snug, but they’ll fit! Stack the …
6-MINUTE PRESSURE COOKER CHEESECAKES INSTANT POT - TATERTOTS AND …
Web Crust: 1 cup graham cracker crumbs; 4 tablespoons butter, melted; 1 Tablespoon sugar; Filling: 1 package of cream cheese (8-ounces) 1/4 cup, granulated sugar
10 BEST MINI CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
Web Jan 21, 2023 Red Velvet Zebra Mini-Bundt with Greek Yogurt Glaze and Warm Chocolate Sauce KitchenAid. egg white, granulated sugar, baking soda, cake flour, vanilla extract …
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
Web Dec 17, 2019 Chop chocolate bars with serrated knife, place in microwaveable bowl, and melt on defrost or low power for 30 seconds, then stir. Melt in 15-second increments, …
INSTANT POT DEATH BY CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - THE SIX FIGURE DISH
Web Jun 25, 2021 This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. An Explanation Of The Ingredients. Cream Cheese – Use a good …
INSTANT POT GODIVA CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - THE SOCCER MOM BLOG
Web Jan 27, 2020 Put lid on the Instant Pot and turn the knob to seal. Set to high pressure for 35 minutes. When timer goes off, use natural releasse. Open lid, remove springform pan, …
INSTANT POT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - COOKING WITH CURLS
Web Jan 1, 2021 Beat the cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl until creamy. Add the yogurt/sour cream and beat until combined. Add the cocoa powder, espresso …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love