INSTANT POT WHOLE "ROAST" CHICKEN RECIPE - (4.4/5)
Provided by á-1244
Number Of Ingredients 6
- 1.Turn on the sauté setting and add in the coconut oil. When the oil heats up, place the chicken in breast-down and brown. I move mine around a few times to brown the sides as well. 2.When the chicken is nice and brown, turn it over and sprinkle with seasoning. 3.Lock the lid into place and set the valve to "sealing." Select "Poultry" and then increase the type of pressure from normal to high. (If you have the 7-in-1, you can do that by pressing the "Adjust" button.) Set the time to 20 minutes. 4.When the 20 minutes is up, turn the valve to "venting" and allow to depressurize. Turn the chicken over and then cook for another 15 minutes on high. It should be ready at this point, but check and make sure. If needed, cook for 5 more minutes, then serve.
INSTANT POT® ROASTED WHOLE CHICKEN
- Rub chicken on all sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder, rosemary, and parsley.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Heat olive oil and add chicken, breast-side down. Cook until skin is browned, about 5 minutes. Use tongs to flip chicken and brown on the other side for another 5 minutes. Carefully remove chicken from the pot and set aside. Pour in chicken stock and deglaze the pan, scraping off all the browned bits.
- Place the rack insert into the pot and return chicken to the pot, breast-side up. Close and lock the lid.
- Select Poultry setting and set timer for 28 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Carefully remove chicken to a carving board to rest.
- Turn on Saute function and whisk cornstarch into the pot with the stock and drippings to make a gravy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 341.3 calories, Carbohydrate 1.3 g, Cholesterol 142.9 mg, Fat 15.3 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 46.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 574.4 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
More about "instant pot whole roast chicken recipe 445"
INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN AND GRAVY (VIDEO)
5/5 (274)Calories 459 per servingCategory Easy
- Take out the giblets bag from inside the chicken. Pat dry inside and out with paper towels. Place chicken breast-side-up. Starting from the drumstick side, loosen the skin from the breast, using the back of a spoon to help. Set aside.
- Pour all of the liquid from the pot into a bowl or measuring cup and skim off the excess fat at the top. You should have about 2 cups after straining off the fat.
INSTANT POT ROASTED CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 6Calories 415 per serving
- Place the salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl; stir to combine.
INSTANT POT® WHOLE ROAST CHICKEN RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (11)Category EntreeServings 4Total Time 55 mins
- On 6-quart Instant Pot®, select SAUTE; adjust to normal. Melt butter in insert. Rub chicken all over with seasoned salt, and place in insert, breast side down; sear 4 to 6 minutes or until browned. Turn and sear on back side 2 to 4 minutes longer; using tongs, transfer to plate. Select CANCEL.
- Carefully place rack in insert. Add broth. Place chicken breast side up on rack. Secure lid; set pressure valve to SEALING. Select MANUAL; cook on high pressure 20 minutes. Select CANCEL. Keep pressure valve in SEALING position to release pressure naturally. Internal temperature in thigh should be at least 165°F using instant-read thermometer. If chicken is not done, select MANUAL and cook on high pressure 2 to 5 minutes longer. Select CANCEL. Keep pressure valve in SEALING position to release pressure naturally.
- Select SAUTE, and adjust to normal; heat liquid to simmering. In small bowl, beat cornstarch and water with whisk; stir into liquid and cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened.
INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN - PRESSURE COOK RECIPES
WHOLE ROASTED CHICKEN | INSTANT POT RECIPES - AKITCHENADVISOR
INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN - ROTISSERIE STYLE - LIFE MADE SWEETER
INSTANT POT ROASTED WHOLE CHICKEN RECIPE - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN: EASY ROAST CHICKEN - ARTFUL HOMEMAKING
INSTANT POT ROTISSIERE CHICKEN | A MIND "FULL" MOM
INSTANT POT ROAST CHICKEN - DON'T MESS WITH MAMA
INSTANT POT BBQ WHOLE CHICKEN | TESTED BY AMY + JACKY
ROASTED WHOLE CHICKEN IN THE INSTANT POT - RECIPES-GALORE.COM
HOW TO COOK A WHOLE CHICKEN IN AN INSTANT POT
INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN, INSTANT POT DUO CRISP
INSTANT POT ROTISSERIE CHICKEN - DAMN DELICIOUS
HOW TO COOK A WHOLE CHICKEN IN THE INSTANT POT | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN!
INSTANT POT ROAST CHICKEN & POTATOES (DUO CRISP OR OVEN FINISH)
INSTANT POT WHOLE ROASTED CHICKEN RECIPE - MASHED.COM
INSTANT POT RIDICULOUSLY DELICIOUS ROAST CHICKEN - ONCE A MONTH …
INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ROAST …
INSTANT POT ROAST CHICKEN AND GRAVY - TWO KOOKS IN THE KITCHEN
TENDER WHOLE ROASTED CHICKEN MADE IN YOUR INSTANT POT
INSTANT POT WHOLE ROASTED CHICKEN - KIND OF DOMESTIC
SIMPLE INSTANT POT ROASTED CHICKEN - SIMPLE PARTY FOOD
INSTANT POT WHOLE ROASTED CHICKEN - DUDE THAT COOKZ
HOW TO MAKE AN INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN FOR FAST HEALTHY MEALS
THE BEST INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN RECIPES
INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN (PRESSURE COOKER) - SAVORY TOOTH
INSTANT POT PRESSURE COOKER WHOLE ROAST CHICKEN RECIPE
HOW TO COOK INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN - ROTISSERIE STYLE!
ROASTED CHICKEN - MAKE WHOLE CHICKEN ROTISSERIE STYLE IN THE …
CROCKPOT CHICKEN CASSEROLE - CHEFS & RECIPES
INSTANT POT WHOLE CHICKEN RECIPE - IFOODREAL.COM
You'll also love