KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS (CROCK POT)
I'm always looking for new recipes to make in my crock pot. Here's another easy and tasty one. I finally got around to making this I used pork spare ribs. I cooked them longer till they were falling off the bone. The sauce has a very good flavor. My husband was pleasantly surprised at the flavor.I found this in Family Circle Magazine.
Provided by barefootmommawv
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Blend soy sauce, sugar, oil, vinegar, ginger, garlic and red pepper in bowl.
- Place ribs in 5 quart slow cooker, add sauce. Cover, cook on High for 6 hours or Low for 9 hours, until meat is tender.
- Transfer ribs to a platter. Skim and discard excess fat from liquid. Combine cornstarch and 3 tablespoons water; blend with liquid in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook for 2 minutes, stirring, until thickened. Stir in carrots. Top ribs with sauce, scallions and sesame seeds.
- Serve over cooked rice.
INSTANT POT KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS
The Instant Pot® makes it quick and easy to enjoy rich, tender short ribs, but it's the sauce that makes this dish shine. Inspired by the Korean pantry, it combines gochujang, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, sesame oil and fresh pear, and gets reduced to a wonderfully sweet and sticky glaze. The cucumber and scallion salad makes for a cool and crunchy accompaniment.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Whisk together the soy sauce, gochujang, ginger, brown sugar, pear, garlic, 2 tablespoons sesame oil and 1/4 cup water in a 6-quart Instant Pot®. Place the short ribs on top and follow the manufacturer's guide for locking the lid and preparing to cook. Set to pressure cook on high for 25 minutes (see Cook's Note). After the pressure cook cycle is complete, follow the manufacturer's guide for quick release and wait until the quick release cycle is complete. Be careful of any remaining steam and unlock and remove the lid. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the meat to a large bowl, then cover and set aside.
- Set the pot to saute on high for 30 minutes and let reduce until the liquid is thick and glazy, about 15 minutes (about 1/2 cup of sauce will remain). Set the pot to off and transfer the reduced sauce to the meat, then toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, toss the scallions, cucumber, rice vinegar, gochugaru, sesame seeds, granulated sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining tablespoon sesame oil in a medium bowl and cover and chill until ready to serve.
- For charred short ribs (optional): Position an oven rack as high as it can go in the oven and preheat the broiler to high. Transfer the glazed ribs to a rack set inside a rimmed baking sheet and broil until lightly charred on both sides, about 1 minute per side.
- Serve the ribs over steamed rice topped with the pickled cucumbers, additional scallions and sesame seeds.
SLOW COOKER ASIAN SHORT RIBS
- Season short ribs with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a pot over medium-high heat and cook short ribs in batches until browned on all sides, 5 to 8 minutes. Place short ribs in a slow cooker.
- Stir together soy sauce, vegetable broth, rice vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper flakes in a bowl. Pour sauce over short ribs. Cover slow cooker.
- Cook on High until ribs are cooked through, about 4 hours. Remove ribs from sauce and keep warm.
- Pour sauce into a pot and cook on medium-low heat until reduced, about 5 minutes. Remove as much grease as possible. Mix cornstarch and water together in a small bowl until smooth. Pour into sauce and cook until thickened, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over short ribs and sprinkle sliced green onions on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 669.6 calories, Carbohydrate 13.7 g, Cholesterol 116.2 mg, Fat 55.1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 28.4 g, SaturatedFat 22.5 g, Sodium 1332.9 mg, Sugar 9.7 g
QUICK COOK KOREAN SHORT RIBS
- For the short ribs: Whisk together the soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar, sesame oil, gochujang and black pepper in a large bowl. Puree the garlic, onion, Asian pear and ginger in a food processor until smooth. Whisk into the soy mixture, then thin down with 1/3 cup water. Stir in the sesame seeds. Submerge the beef in the marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to overnight, if time allows.
- Remove the beef from the marinade and discard the marinade. Let the chill come off the beef for 30 minutes prior to grilling.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over high heat. Sprinkle the short ribs with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Place on the grill and cook until deeply charred on both sides, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes per side. Remove to a platter to rest while you make the salad.
- For the banh mi salad: Whisk together the granulated sugar, rice vinegar, chile flakes and lime juice in a large bowl. Season well with salt and pepper, then add the cabbage, cilantro, mint and scallions, tossing to thoroughly coat.
- Pile the salad up on one side of a platter. Shingle and stack the charred short ribs along the other side. Serve.
KOREAN BBQ SHORT RIBS (GAL-BI)
This is a easy way to make Korean BBQ. You can also substitute chicken breast or sliced rib-eye for the short ribs. If you use chicken or rib-eye, you must add thinly sliced green onion tops. This can also be broiled in the oven for the same amount of time.
Provided by funinthesun
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Pour soy sauce, water, and vinegar into a large, non-metallic bowl. Whisk in brown sugar, white sugar, pepper, sesame oil, garlic, and onion until the sugars have dissolved. Submerge the ribs in this marinade, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 7 to 12 hours; the longer, the better.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove ribs from the marinade, shake off excess, and discard the marinade. Cook on preheated grill until the meat is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 710 calories, Carbohydrate 23.2 g, Cholesterol 111.9 mg, Fat 55.5 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 28.8 g, SaturatedFat 22 g, Sodium 2230.6 mg, Sugar 17 g
KOREAN-STYLE RIBS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, red pepper powder, garlic, grated ginger, onion, baby back ribs, honey, sesame seed, scallion
Provided by Tasty
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour marinade over ribs and let them marinate for at least four hours.
- After marinating, place ribs on baking dish. Reserve the marinade for later.
- Bake ribs at 325°F (160°C) for two and a half to three hours.
- Pour the leftover marinade into a saucepan, add the honey, and bring to a boil to form a glaze. Set aside.
- After two and half to three hours, remove the ribs from the oven. Pour the glaze over the ribs and broil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut up the ribs, sprinkle sesame seeds over, and garnish with scallions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 755 calories, Carbohydrate 22 grams, Fat 56 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 36 grams, Sugar 18 grams
More about "korean style short ribs crock pot recipes"
SLOW COOKER KOREAN BEEF SHORT RIBS (KALBI) - HOUSE OF …
4.7/5 (101)Total Time 6 hrs 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 632 per serving
- Mix together the soy sauce, beef broth, rice vinegar, brown sugar, black pepper, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes, then pour over the short ribs.
- When almost ready to serve, whisk the cornstarch into the cold water and pour into the slow cooker, stirring to combine with the sauce and juices from the meat. Cover and cook another 20 minutes, until the liquid has thickened slightly.
CLASSIC SLOW COOKER KOREAN SHORT RIBS | IT IS A KEEPER
4.6/5 (34)Total Time 6 hrs 10 minsCategory Main DishCalories 432 per serving
CROCK POT KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS - BIGOVEN.COM
5/5 (1)Category Main DishCuisine Not SetTotal Time 30 mins
SLOW COOKER KOREAN SHORT RIBS - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
Cuisine AsianCategory Main, Main CourseServings 6Calories 517 per serving
SLOW COOKED | KOREAN-STYLE SHORT RIBS WITH NOODLES ...
KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS (CROCKPOT) - WHAT'S COOKIN, CHICAGO
CROCK POT KOREAN SHORT RIB RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS IN CROCK POT | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR ...
SLOW COOKER KOREAN SHORT RIBS - NOM NOM PALEO®
SLOW COOKER KOREAN SHORT RIBS - AHEAD OF THYME
SLOW-COOKED KOREAN SHORT RIBS WITH GREEN ONION AND PEAR RECIPE
KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS CROCK POT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION ...
STEPS TO PREPARE SPEEDY KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS (CROCK POT ...
EASY KOREAN SLOW COOKER SHORT RIBS - RECIPES FROM A PANTRY
KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS CROCK POT - CREATE THE MOST ...
KOREAN BEEF SHORT RIBS (SLOW COOKER RECIPE) - NO SPOON ...
HOISIN SHORT RIBS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SLOW COOKER KOREAN BEEF - DAMN DELICIOUS
SLOW COOKER KOREAN SHORT RIBS - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CROCKPOT KOREAN BBQ RECIPE - EASY SLOW COOKER KOREAN BBQ
KOREAN STYLE SLOW COOKER BONELESS SHORT RIBS - MEALS ...
SLOW COOKER GALBIJJIM (KOREAN BRAISED SHORT RIBS) - KOREAN ...
KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS (CROCK POT) RECIPE - PINTEREST
KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS (CROCK POT) RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CROCK POT GALBIJJIM (KOREAN SHORT RIBS) - COOKINGWJULIE
CROCK POT RECIPES KOREAN SHORT RIBS | DEPORECIPE.CO
SLOW COOKER SHORT RIBS WITH KOREAN SAUCE - PLATING PIXELS
SLOW COOKER KOREAN SHORT RIBS (GALBI JJIM) – WHAT GREAT ...
CROCK POT KOREAN BEEF RIBS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
SLOW COOKER KOREAN BEEF SHORT RIBS RECIPE
SLOW COOKER STICKY KOREAN SHORT RIBS | IT IS A KEEPER
SLOW COOKER KOREAN BARBECUE SHORT RIBS - AMYCASEYCOOKS
SLOW COOKER ASIAN SHORT RIBS - DAMN DELICIOUS
KOREAN-STYLE SHORT RIBS RECIPE - DAVID SHIM | FOOD & WINE
CROCK POT KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS - CREATE THE MOST ...
SLOW COOKER KOREAN STYLE SHORT RIBS + VIDEO - FIT SLOW ...
FROZEN CUNTRY STYLE PORK RIBS CROCK POT - THERESCIPES.INFO
SLOW COOKER KOREAN SHORT RIBS - BROWN EYED BAKER
ULTIMATE KETO KOREAN SHORT RIBS | THINK LOW CARB
KOREAN BEEF SHORT RIBS SLOW COOKER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED …
You'll also love