CROCKPOT CHICKEN TORTELLINI
- Cut chicken breasts into large pieces, season with salt & pepper and place in the slow cooker.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, broth, and garlic powder. Pour over chicken and cook on low heat setting for 2 hours.
- Add tortellini, cheeses, and peas. Cover and cook 20 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 728 kcal, Carbohydrate 45 g, Protein 50 g, Fat 37 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, Cholesterol 205 mg, Sodium 1586 mg, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 6 g, ServingSize 1 serving
KRAMER CROCK POT CHICKEN TORTELLINI
Made this up one day....and my family just loved it! Have taken it to church potlucks and I get requests for it over and over. Don't add tortellini too early or it will "explode".
Provided by DragonFly2
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- I like to practically"puree" the onions and celery in my chopper so my kids don't notice them, but you can always keep them bigger if you like.
- Place everything EXCEPT tortellini in your crock pot and cook on low all day (6-8 hours).
- Either cook tortellini according to package directions and mix in before serving, or place frozen tortellini in crock one hour before serving and turn it up to high setting, but stir gently often.
- Wonderful with green beans and cornbread.
CROCK POT CHICKEN VEGETABLE TORTELLINI STEW
A fresh and savory mix of flavors. This is a nice weeknight dinner--I prep the ingredients the night before, then turn into crock pot before leaving for work. Frozen chicken doesn't need to be defrosted ahead of time. Don't forget to sprinkle parmesan on top--it's a crucial last step! **After reading 1st review and making this again I was reminded that I normally do add more water than the original recipe called for, so I have updated amounts below!**
Provided by LexingtonMom
Categories Clear Soup
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Chop carrots, celery, and garlic. Drain and rinse white beans (can use great northern beans, cannellini, or white navy beans--whatever your store has).
- Layer in crock pot: carrots, garlic, chicken, celery, and beans. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour water over top and immerse bouillon cubes.
- Cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, turn setting to High and stir in tortellini, green onions, basil and (optional) spinach.
- Cook until tortellini are tender. Break up any large pieces of chicken into bite-sized chunks.
- Sprinkle about 2 T. grated parmesan on top of individual servings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 341.3, Fat 5, SaturatedFat 2, Cholesterol 62, Sodium 608.8, Carbohydrate 43.3, Fiber 6.2, Sugar 2.1, Protein 30.6
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TORTELLINI RECIPE
A lot slow cooker meals taste the same but this was so different! It is so easy to throw together and it is delicious!!!
Provided by Contributor
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Saute the spinach, mushrooms and onion in the butter. Add the cooked cubed chicken until warmed through.
- In a separate bowl mix together the spaghetti sauce, the canned tomatoes and ricotta cheese.
- In a greased crock pot place your tortellini, veggie and chicken mixture, spaghetti sauce mixture, and olives. Stir all together before placing the lid on top.
- Cook on Low 4 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top before serving!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 319 kcal, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 22 g, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 63 mg, Sodium 1224 mg, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 7 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SLOW COOKER CHEESY TORTELLINI
This super easy Slow Cooker Cheesy Tortellini takes just a few minutes to throw together. With crushed tomatoes, slow cooked chicken, tortellini and mozzarella cheese, it's a hearty meal that's perfect for colder weather.
Provided by Steph
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a slow cooker, mix together pasta sauce, crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, and Italian seasoning.
- Add in chicken breasts, then cook on low for 3-4 hours or until chicken is completely cooked all the way through.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and dice. Add chicken back to the slow cooker and add in tortellini and top with shredded cheese. Cook on low for another 15 minutes (until the tortellini is tender and cheese is melted).
- Serve topped with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 1060 kcal, Fat 36 g, SaturatedFat 15 g, Cholesterol 412 mg, Sodium 3417 mg, Carbohydrate 32 g, Sugar 13 g, Protein 144 mg
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TORTELLINI TOMATO SOUP
This satisfying soup is an excellent one-pot dinner to come home to after a long day. It takes only 10 minutes to throw it together in the morning and 10 minutes to finish it in the evening. If you plan to be away for eight hours or more, set the cook time for four hours, then set the slow cooker to auto-switch to warm for the remaining time. (This prevents overcooking.) If you'll be home when the soup is done and can remove it from the heat, it's best to cook the chicken for five to six hours. Add only the tortellini you will eat right away. Leftover tortellini will get mushy.
Provided by Sarah DiGregorio
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a 6- to 8-quart slow cooker, whisk together the stock, wine and tomato paste until the paste dissolves. Stir in the tomatoes, vinegar, garlic, oregano, onion powder, red-pepper flakes and salt. (If you are using unsalted stock, add an additional 1/2 teaspoon salt.) Add the chicken and stir to combine. Cook on low until the chicken is very tender and the flavors are blended, 5 to 6 hours.
- Increase the heat to high for 10 minutes. Coarsely shred the chicken with two forks, pressing pieces of chicken against the side of the slow cooker to break the thighs apart. Stir in the spinach so that it wilts into the soup.
- Stir in the tortellini, cover the slow cooker, and cook until the tortellini are al dente and warmed through, about 3 minutes. Taste the soup and add salt if it tastes flat. Ladle the soup into bowls and serve with Parmesan, basil and black pepper.
SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN ALFREDO TORTELLINI
Classic chicken Alfredo gets a slow-cooker twist with this no-fuss recipe that is guaranteed to become a family favorite.
Provided by By Corey Valley
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken breast in slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Top with mushrooms, then chicken broth.
- In medium bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and garlic. Pour over chicken and mushrooms. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 5 hours.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks. Add cheese tortellini and spinach to slow cooker; stir. Cover; cook about 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
- Top servings with Parmesan cheese, and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 530, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 200 mg, Fat 6 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 30 g, SaturatedFat 20 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 530 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 1 g
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TETRAZZINI
- Place chicken in the slow cooker crock. Top with 2 tablespoons melted butter; sprinkle with Italian dressing mix.
- Cover, and cook on High for 3 hours.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is soft, about 5 minutes. Mix in the cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, and cream cheese. Pour mixture over the cooked chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover, and continue to cook on Low until chicken in fork tender and the sauce has thickened, about 1 additional hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 373.9 calories, Carbohydrate 7.9 g, Cholesterol 124 mg, Fat 26 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 26.4 g, SaturatedFat 14.5 g, Sodium 1076.7 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
SLOW COOKER TORTELLINI
- Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner; set aside.
- Add the roasted peppers, broth, beans, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, celery, onions, olive oil, and garlic to the lined-slow cooker. Stir gently with a wooden spoon or rubber scrapper to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 hours.
- Stir in Swiss chard and tortellini gently with a rubber spatula and cook 7 to 9 minutes more or until pasta is just al dente. Serve with Parmesan cheese and Parmesan Crisps, if desired.
- Parmesan Crisps: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with Reynolds® Parchment Paper. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, fresh thyme or rosemary, and black pepper. Spoon the cheese mixture into 12 portions, 4 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Pat each cheese portion into a 5-inch circle. Bake 4 to 6 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Let stand on baking sheet until completely cooled. Carefully remove crisps from parchment paper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315.2 calories, Carbohydrate 42.8 g, Cholesterol 30.4 mg, Fat 9.1 g, Fiber 6.4 g, Protein 16.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 1481.8 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
More about "kramer crock pot chicken tortellini recipes"
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP - KATHLEEN'S CRAVINGS
SLOW COOKER CRACK CHICKEN SOUP WITH TORTELLINI
CROCK POT CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
CROCK POT CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
CROCK POT CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP - MORGAN'S FARMHOUSE
22 PERFECT CROCK POT RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022 - PINTEREST.CA
SLOW COOKER CREAMY CHICKEN SPINACH TORTELLINI - MY INCREDIBLE …
CROCK POT CHICKEN ALFREDO TORTELLINI RECIPE
SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN PARMESAN TORTELLINI RECIPE
MOM! WHAT'S FOR DINNER?: KRAMER CROCKPOT CHICKEN TORTELLINI
THE PERFECT CROCK POT CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP - SLOW COOKER SOCIETY
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TETRAZZINI - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP - CULINARY HILL
CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP (SLOW COOKER) - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CHEESY CROCKPOT TORTELLINI RECIPE - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN PARMESAN TORTELLINI - THE COOKIN CHICKS
KRAMER CROCK POT CHICKEN TORTELLINI RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TORTELLINI - PICKY PALATE
LARGE FAMILY SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TORTELLINI FREEZER MEAL | CROCK …
CROCKPOT CHICKEN PARMESAN WITH TORTELLINI - PERSNICKETY PLATES
SLOW COOKER PESTO CHICKEN TORTELLINI - THE LEAN GREEN BEAN
ONE POT ITALIAN CHICKEN TORTELLINI RECIPE - DIETHOOD
SLOW COOKER CREAMY TORTELLINI, SPINACH AND CHICKEN SOUP
CROCK POT ITALIAN CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP - THE WHOLESOME DISH
SLOW COOKER CREAMY CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP - THE RECIPE CRITIC
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN ALFREDO TORTELLINI SOUP
CROCK POT TORTELLINI CHICKEN SOUP - MY THERAPIST COOKS
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN ALFREDO TORTELLINI - THE GUNNY SACK
CROCK POT CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP - EASY CROCK POT RECIPE
CROCKPOT CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP - EASY CROCKPOT TORTELLINI SOUP
CROCKPOT CHICKEN TORTELLINI ALFREDO RECIPE - MY HOME BASED LIFE
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP - ON MY KIDS PLATE
ONE POT CREAMY PARMESAN CHICKEN TORTELLINI - THE RECIPE CRITIC
CROCK POT TOMATO TORTELLINI SOUP - THERESCIPES.INFO
TORTELLINI SOUP CROCK POT RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CROCK POT CREAMY TORTELLINI - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #pasta #poultry #easy #beginner-cook #chicken #crock-pot-slow-cooker #dietary #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #ravioli-tortellini #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken in a crock pot with tortellini?Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of the slow cooker and add the other ingredients on top. Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 7 hours. Shred the chicken once finished cooking. (Note 2): You may use tortellini from the deli section or the frozen tortellini.
What to add to Crock Pot tortellini soup?If you loved our Crock Pot Spinach Tortellini Soup, you will love this slow cooker chicken tortellini soup. Everyone loves cheese tortellini and it is the perfect ingredient to use in soup. This is a must try. chicken broth – I like to use low sodium chicken broth. fresh parsley to garnish. Optional but looks nice for a pop of color.
How to make chicken tortellini Alfredo?Chicken Tortellini Alfredo is a super tasty comfort food recipe that comes together in a flash! Cut chicken breasts into large pieces, season with salt & pepper and place in the slow cooker. Combine Alfredo sauce, broth, and garlic powder. Pour over chicken and cook on low heat setting for 2 hours.
How long do you cook tortellini in a slow cooker?Slow Cookers can vary. This recipe takes just about 3 hours in my slow cooker, check your tortellini at 2 1/2 hours to ensure it doesn't overcook. If you'd like more of a soup, add more broth.