HERB AND GARLIC MARINADE
This basic marinade imparts a bright flavor and keeps meats moist. It's perfect for grilling and also enhances the flavors of fresh vegetables, tofu, and soft cheeses. The marinade doesn't work well as a sauce, so discard it before cooking.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 3/4 cup, enough for 2 1/2 pounds of meat or fish
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Whisk together ingredients in a nonreactive dish. Arrange meat in dish; rubwith marinade. Cover; refrigerate forlength of time specified below, turning meat occasionally.
- Removemeat from refrigerator; let it come to a cool room temperature beforecooking. Remove meat from the marinade; discard the marinade. Usinga paper towel, wipe off any large piecesof herbs or garlic from meat. Seasonmeat with salt and pepper.
- Cook meat as desired. Garnish withherbs; serve with lemon wedges.
LEMON GARLIC MARINADE FOR CHICKEN
I'm not sure where I got this recipe but it is very good. I usually throw some chicken breasts in a ziploc bag and add this marinade and then freeze. All I have to do for a quick meal is thaw and toss on the grill. This makes enough marinade for about 1-1.5 pounds of chicken breasts. Cooking time reflects marinating time.
Provided by JillAZ
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place chicken breasts in a large ziploc bag.
- Mix first five ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Marinate at least one hour, longer if possible.
- Cook chicken as desired.
- I prefer to grill mine.
- This is wonderful served on a caesar salad.
LEMON HERB MARINADE
This easy Lemon Herb Marinade can be whipped up in 10 minutes. Zesty herbs and simple ingredients work together to elevate chicken, fish or pork. Feel free to switch up the herbs you use in this Lemon Herb Marinade. For example, for a lemon-rosemary marinade, consider substituting parsley for the basil and rosemary for the thyme. A good rule of thumb when mixing up marinades is, for fish, chicken and pork, light herbal notes tend to work well. This lemon and herb marinade is not to be missed.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In shallow glass dish or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all ingredients. Add about 1 lb meat; cover dish or seal bag, and refrigerate at least 20 minutes but no longer than 24 hours, depending on type of meat.
- Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Cook meat as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70, Carbohydrate 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Tablespoon, Sodium 60 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
GARLIC AND HERB MARINADE
- In a medium bowl, combine the water, vinegar, oil, garlic, thyme, Italian-style seasoning, poultry seasoning, rosemary, salt and ground black pepper. Mix well and apply to your favorite meat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85.5 calories, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 9.2 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 291.5 mg, Sugar 0 g
LEMON, HERB & GARLIC MARINADE
I've adapted this from a Jamie Oliver recipe. Jamie makes it with his 'flavour shaker' but as most people probably don't have one - you can use a mortar and pestle. Use this marinade for steak, chicken or fish. It imparts a wonderful flavour. We had it with steak and it made it beautifully moist and tender and lemony - quite a different taste for steak but absolutely delicious! Quantities given should make enough to marinade 2-3 steaks or 2 large chicken breasts or 4 fillets of fish.
Provided by Kookaburra
Yield 1/2 cup, 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Roughly chop the rosemary leaves, thyme leaves, and lavender flower/s or leaves (if using).
- Place herbs, salt and pepper into a mortar and pound with a pestle, until herbs are crushed and fragrant.
- Add garlic and lemon zest and pound until garlic makes a paste - add a little of the olive oil if necessary.
- Now stir in the lemon juice and the olive oil and mix together.
- Pour mixture into a small screwtop jar. Fix lid securely and shake vigorously until mixture thickens and emulsifies.
- Pour over meat, cover and marinade in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before cooking.
- Pour any marinade left in the bowl over the meat while it cooks.
LEMON HERB TOFU MARINADE RECIPE BY TASTY
- Combine lemon juice, basil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Mix until combined.
- Add tofu and refrigerate. Marinate for 1-3 hours.
- Prepare as desired!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 178 calories, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 10 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 20 grams, Sugar 2 grams
- Mince together garlic, thyme sprigs, and rosemary with salt and mash to a coarse paste. In a bowl whisk together garlic paste and remaining ingredients until emulsified. Marinade may be made 1 day ahead and chilled, covered.
More about "lemon herb garlic marinade recipes"
LEMON GARLIC MARINATED GRILLED PORK CHOPS | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (24)Total Time 15 minsCategory MainCalories 449 per serving
- Whisk Marinade ingredients in a bowl (or ziplock bag). Add pork. Marinade for 1 hr minimum, 3 hours ideal, 12 hours max (Note 3).
- Shake excess marinade off (but don't wipe dry) and cook using preferred method. Pictured in post served with Minted Yoghurt - see notes!
LEMON & HERB MARINATED GRILLED SALMON RECIPE - SAVING ROOM ...
5/5 (3)Category MainServings 4Total Time 35 mins
- Pat the salmon fillets dry with paper towels. Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and herbs in a small bowl. Mix well. Remove 2 tablespoons marinade and set aside.
- Pour the remaining marinade over the salmon making sure it is coated on both sides. Marinate the salmond in the refrigerator for 1 hour before grilling.
- Set all the burners on your gas grill to high. Cover the grill and preheat for 15 minutes. Clean the grates with a grill brush.
- While the grill is preheating, slice the remaining 2 lemons in half and brush the cut side lightly with vegetable oil.
LEMON GARLIC HERB GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPE - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCategory DinnerCalories 335 per serving
- Marinate shrimp at room temperature in half of the dressing for 20-30 minutes, or in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours. Reserve the remaining marinade to use for basting later.
- Thread shrimp onto kabob skewers (if using wooden skewers, make sure that you soak the skewers in water for about 30 minutes before adding the shrimp).
- Grill the shrimp over high heat for a total of about 3-5 minutes, flipping halfway through. Use the remaining dressing to baste the shrimp while they cook.
GARLIC LEMON CHICKEN MARINADE - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
5/5 (4)Total Time 4 hrs 30 minsCategory SauceCalories 223 per serving See details »
LEMON HERB GARLIC MARINADE | CANADIAN LIVING
See details »
LEMON-HERB GARLIC MARINADE | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE ...
See details »
SALMON MARINADE WITH LEMON, GARLIC AND HERBS - THE ...
5/5 (6)Calories 133 per servingCategory Dinner, Main Course
- Combine all of the ingredients (except for the salmon) in a large jar with a lid. Shake vigorously until completely combined (or whisk ingredients together in a small bowl).
- Place salmon and remaining marinade in a large zip-top plastic bag or in a glass container. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for about 30 minutes (and not longer than 1 hour).
- Heat the coals or a gas grill to medium heat. Place the marinated salmon on the grill. Cover and grill for 4-5 minutes per side. Brush the salmon with the reserved ¼ cup of marinade a couple of times as the fish cooks. The salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
THE BEST LEMON GARLIC MARINADE RECIPE - WE THREE SHANES
Servings 4Total Time 5 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Mix marinade ingredients in food processor, blender, or with immersion blender for roughly 30 seconds.
- Marinate chicken over night. Fish and shrimp should marinate for no more than 30 minutes. Pork should marinate for at least 1 hour but 3 is better.
EASY LEMON AND HERB CHICKEN MARINADE - APRIL J HARRIS
5/5 (5)Category Main CourseCuisine CanadianEstimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Pour over chicken pieces and marinate for at least a half an hour, preferably at least two hours or up to 12 hours before cooking.
LEMON HERB CHICKEN BREASTS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
4.5/5 (57)Total Time 30 minsCategory Dinner, Easy RecipeCalories 257 per serving
- Place the chicken breasts between two layers of parchment/baking paper and flatten out slightly with a meat mallet/rolling pin.
- Place the chicken in a glass container and pour over the marinade. Mix to make sure the chicken is well-coated then cover and allow to marinade for at least 20 minutes but up to 24 hours, refrigerated.
- To cook the chicken breasts, heat a skillet, pan or grill then add the chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes per side (depending on thickness) until cooked through but still juicy.
LEMON, GARLIC AND HERB PRAWNS (SHRIMP) - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
4.7/5 (26)Total Time 6 minsCategory Appetizer, Side Dish, TapasCalories 127 per serving
- Put the olive oil in a frying pan and add the prawns, lemon juice and zest and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until the prawns turn pink.
LEMON BASIL CHICKEN - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
Reviews 35Servings 4Cuisine American, MediterraneanCategory Main Dish
- Place chicken inside a freezer bag and pound chicken thin with a meat mallet. (If you don't have a meat mallet, you can use the side of a can) Whisk marinade ingredients together and add to chicken. Marinate chicken for 4-12 hours, occasionally flipping bag over.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Once very hot, add chicken and cook, undisturbed for 3-5 minutes, or until nicely browned (or blackened if you prefer) on one side. Turn chicken over, cover, and reduce heat to medium. Cook for approximately 5-7 more minutes (depending on thickness of chicken), or until chicken is cooked through. Remove to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
LEMON HERB GARLIC CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
Servings 4Total Time 5 hrs 35 minsCategory BBQ & GrilledCalories 481 per serving See details »
LEMON GARLIC AND HERB MARINADE- FOR TWO!! | AVA JANE'S …
- When meat or veggies are cooked through, remove from the grill and brush with remaining marinade just before serving.
EASY TO MAKE LEMON, GARLIC, AND HERB GRILLED CHICKEN
Reviews 4Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 50 mins See details »
LEMON-HERB MARINADE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 1.25Calories 12 per serving See details »
LEMON HERB GARLIC MARINADE RECIPES
See details »
GARLIC AND HERB MARINADE RECIPE
See details »
LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPE - VIEW COOKING INGREDIENTS ...
See details »
LAWRY'S GARLIC AND HERB MARINADE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
See details »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make lemon herb chicken marinade at home?A little garlic, salt and pepper and you are good to go. The ratio of fresh herbs to dried herbs is 3 to 1. Three teaspoons or 1 Tablespoon of fresh to 1 tsp of dried. Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and herbs. Place mixture in a zippered plastic bag and add chicken. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
How to make a marinade for garlic and herbs?Ingredients 1 2 to 3 tablespoons rice vinegar 2 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil 3 1/2 cup mixed fresh herbs, such as oregano, thyme, savory, sage, parsley, and rosemary, coarsely chopped 4 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped garlic 5 Zest of 1 lemon (1 tablespoon) 6 Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper 7 Lemon wedges, for garnish
How to make marinade for lemon and Basil?Ingredients 1 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil 2 1/4 cup lemon juice 3 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves 4 2 teaspoons chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves 5 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped 6 1/4 teaspoon salt 7 1/4 teaspoon pepper More ...
Can you cook Veggies in lemon garlic marinade?Veggies can marinate over night or be tossed in the marinade right before going on the grill. I do use this lemon garlic recipe for grilling but you can also roast or pan fry your marinated food.