LEMON ICED TEA
This iced tea has 0 calories and 0 grams of sugar per serving compared to the sugar-sweetened version that has 80 calories and 20 grams of sugar per serving.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings (8 ounces each)
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat and add 4 bags of black tea. Let steep for 5 minutes, then discard bags. Stir in 3 tablespoons Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable* and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Refrigerate until chilled and serve over ice, if desired.
- *or 10 packets Truvia® natural sweetener
LEMONADE ICED TEA
- In large saucepan, heat 3 cups water to boiling. Remove from heat; add tea bags. Let stand 10 minutes to steep.
- Remove and discard tea bags. Add lemonade concentrate and cold water; stir to blend. Pour into serving pitcher; add ice cubes and lemon slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 5 mg, Sugar 18 g
SWEET LIME ICED TEA
What's more Southern than sweet iced tea? I've lived in Florida all my life, yet I'm not a huge fan of the overly sweet iced tea that is popular here in the South. My grandma has made this version for as long as I can remember and it is the BEST!! Not too sweet, and not too bitter...and the fresh lime juice --- amazing!!!
Provided by CookinginFL
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Pour the water into a gallon sized jar over the tea bags. Allow to steep for 45 minutes. Remove and discard the tea bags. Stir in the sugar and lime juice until the sugar has dissolved. Cool to room temperature; refrigerate until cold before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74.9 calories, Carbohydrate 19.5 g, Sodium 7.3 mg, Sugar 18.9 g
THE BEST LEMON ICED TEA
- Place green tea bags and black tea bags in a 1-gallon glass jar. Pour boiling water over tea bags; steep for 30 minutes.
- Remove tea bags; stir in sugar and lemonade concentrate until dissolved. Fill jar to the top with cold water; stir in lemon juice. Chill in the refrigerator until cold. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 98.6 calories, Carbohydrate 25.7 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 3.9 mg, Sugar 24.8 g
LEMON LIME ALMOND TEA
I got this delicious tea recipe from a friend and make it about twice a week. It's such a refreshing drink. -Tammy Griffin, Frankston, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 7 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a 2-quart pitcher, combine the water, sugar, limeade concentrate, instant tea and extracts. Add fruit slices. Serve in glasses over ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 1mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (41g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
LEMONADE ICED TEA
I have always loved iced tea with lemon, and this irresistible thirst-quencher takes it one step further. The lemonade gives this refreshing drink a nice color, too. -Gail Buss, New Bern, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (3 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and lemonade concentrate. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve over ice. If desired, garnish with lemon slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 1mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (25g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
LEMON-LIME ICED TEA
From Chatelaine magazine. Perfect for a hot summer evening! Could use orange pekoe tea or your favorite tea instead of green tea!
Provided by Redsie
Yield 11 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Add tea bags to boiling water. Steep for 3 minute Remove bags, then immediately add frozen lemonade and stir until completely dissolved. Sweeten with sugar or honey, if needed.
- Refrigerate at least until cold. Then stir in rum to taste.
- To serve, place a few ice cubes in a large pitcher. Thinly slice lemon and lime and add. Pour tea mixture overtop.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 3.8, Sodium 3.9, Carbohydrate 1.7, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 0.1, Protein 0.2
ORANGE-AND-LEMON ICED TEA
- Combine tea and mint in a large heatproof container. Pour 8 cups boiling water over; let steep 5 minutes. Discard tea bags and mint; stir in sugar. Let cool completely, then stir in orange and lemon juices. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Fill glasses with ice. Stir tea and pour into glasses. If desired, stir a shot of whiskey or gin into each. Garnish with citrus rounds and mint sprigs; serve immediately.
ICED TEA WITH LEMON
- Boil water and remove from heat.
- Place tea bags in water for one hour.
- Remove tea bags.
- Add sugar and lemon juice to tea.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74.8, Sodium 7.4, Carbohydrate 19.4, Sugar 19
More about "lemon lime iced tea recipes"
HEALTHY ICED TEA WITH LEMON AND LIME - IFOODREAL.COM
5/5 (4)Total Time 45 minsCategory DrinkCalories 31 per serving
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil. Turn off heat, add tea, stir and let steep while cooling down completely or until lukewarm (I place mine in a shady spot on a stone patio outside on hot summer days).
- Transfer tea to a large pitcher by laddling it through a mesh strainer; discard the tea leaves. Add maple syrup, squeeze lemon and lime juice, add the peels (skins) to the pitcher, stir with a long wooden spoon and let tea sit for 10 minutes. Discard the citrus skins otherwise iced tea will be bitter tasting.
- Now you can store your iced tea covered with plastic wrap or lid in a fridge for quite a few days. Right before serving add ice and a can of club soda to a pitcher, stir and enjoy the best sparkling healthy iced tea (garnish with thin lime slices if desired). Tea tastes amazing without club soda too, adjust sweetness to taste. Kids LOVE this lime iced tea with a bit of extra maple syrup in their glasses.
LEMON-LIME ICED TEA RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 4Total Time 3 hrs
LEMON ICED TEA RECIPE | CHELSEA SUGAR
HOW TO MAKE LEMON ICED TEA (EASY GUIDE) - PERFECT BREW
QUICK & EASY LEMON ICED TEA - OH, HOW CIVILIZED
LEMON ICED TEA RECIPE | REALEMON AND REALIME
STRAWBERRY LEMON ICED TEA RECIPE - SHOCKINGLY DELICIOUS
4 SIMPLE RECIPES TO MAKE LEMON TEA FOR WEIGHT LOSS
LEMON LIME ICED TEA COCKTAIL - THE SOUTHERN THING
SPARKLING ICED TEA WITH LEMON, CUCUMBER, AND MINT
LEMON-LIME ICED TEA RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE LEMON-LIME …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
LEMON-LIME ICED TEA - CHATELAINE
Servings 11Calories 146 per serving
10 BEST HONEY LEMON ICED TEA RECIPES | YUMMLY
BOURBON ICED TEA WITH A LEMON-LIME SPLASH, A SIMPLE SUMMER …
HOMEMADE LEMON ICED TEA | QUEENSLEE APPéTIT
HONEY SWEETENED THAI LEMON ICED TEA - LEELALICIOUS
LEMON ICED TEA RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
NATURALLY SWEETENED ICED GREEN TEA - JESSICA GAVIN
LEMON ICE TEA RECIPE - QUICK AND EASY ICED TEA - MY TASTY CURRY
LEMON ICED TEA RECIPE - MAKE REFRESHING ICED TEA WITH CULT.FIT
LEMON ICED TEA RECIPE, HOW TO MAKE LEMON ICED TEA RECIPE
ICED LEMON - LIME TEA - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SUMMER ICED TEA RECIPES | FLIPBOARD
QUICK AND EASY LEMON-LIME ICED DANDELION TEA HANDMADE.
THAI ICED LEMON TEA RECIPE - THAI ICED LIME TEA - CHA MANAO
LONG ISLAND ICED TEA - IZZYCOOKING
RECIPE FOR LEMON ICE TEA - THERESCIPES.INFO
LEMON, LIME ICED GREEN TEA - BETTER WITH CAKE
10 BEST LEMON ICED TEA COCKTAIL RECIPES | YUMMLY
3 ICED TEA RECIPES - ALIVE MAGAZINE
ICED TEA AND LEMONADE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
VIETNAMESE LIME ICED TEA (TRA CHANH HANOI) - DELIGHTFUL PLATE
LEMON AND LIME ICED TEA - IFOODREAL.COM
HOW TO MAKE LEMON ICED TEA - EVER GREEN DISHES
REFRESHING LEMON MINT ICED TEA RECIPE FROM SCRATCH
SWEET LEMON ICED TEA - SWEET STEEP
REFRESHING GINGER LEMON ICED TEA - GINGER WITH SPICE
LEMON LIME SWEET TEA RECIPE - SOUTHERN BREEZE SWEET TEA
HIBISCUS LEMON ICED TEA RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #beverages #easy #cocktails #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love