- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place chicken breast halves into prepared baking dish. Whisk lemon juice, honey, olive oil, garlic, and oregano together in a bowl and pour the mixture over chicken breasts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink inside, the juices run clear, and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a breast reads 180 degrees F (80 degrees C), about 45 minutes. Baste chicken with pan juices every 15 minutes while baking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276.6 calories, Carbohydrate 7.2 g, Cholesterol 117.2 mg, Fat 6.9 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 44.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 96.6 mg, Sugar 6 g
LEMON CHICKEN OREGANO
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; pour into a sealable plastic bag. Add the chicken to the bag, coat with the marinade, and squeeze air from the bag before sealing. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook chicken on hot grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 191.8 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 23.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 347.5 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
LEMON & OREGANO CHICKEN TRAYBAKE
An all-in-one supper of roast, cheap chicken thighs and crispy new potatoes with all the sunshine flavours of the Med
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tip the potatoes into a large shallow roasting tin, drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil, season well and toss to coat. Roast for 20 mins until starting to crisp.
- Season the chicken thighs and add to the roasting tin along with the shallots, bacon lardons, lemon wedges and oregano. Drizzle with the remaining oil, then return to the oven for 20 mins. Pour over the wine and stock, and roast for a final 20 mins until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515 calories, Fat 32 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 21 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 30 grams protein, Sodium 1.3 milligram of sodium
LEMON PARMESAN CHICKEN TRAYBAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: panko breadcrumbs, grated parmesan cheese, plain flour, lemon zest, garlic powder, dried parsley, salt, pepper, chicken breasts, salt, pepper, egg yolk, asparagus, cherry tomato, olive oil, lemon juice, grated parmesan cheese, salt, dried parsley
Provided by Ellie Holland
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Prepare the chicken coating by mixing together the breadcrumbs, parmesan, flour, lemon zest, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (350˚F).
- Cut the chicken into large nuggets and season with salt and pepper.
- Place each nugget into the egg yolk, then coat with the breadcrumb-parmesan mixture.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Flip the chicken over and add the asparagus and tomatoes.
- Drizzle over the olive oil, lemon juice, parmesan, salt and parsley.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are cooked but still firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 965 calories, Carbohydrate 107 grams, Fat 23 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 82 grams, Sugar 11 grams
LEMON CHICKEN OREGANO (COOKING FOR 2)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Coat small baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken in a single layer in dish. Pour lemon juice and margarine over chicken. Sprinkle with oregano, lemon pepper, and salt.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 160°F and juices run clear.
- Serve drizzled with pan juices. Sprinkle with parsley or chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 350 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
I've been known to make this recipe twice a week-it's so delicious. I like to call it "sticky chicken" since the slightly sweet sauce of honey, lemon juice and hers nicely coats the chicken thighs.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place the chicken in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine the lemon juice, honey, oil, garlic and oregano; pour over chicken. , Bake, uncovered at 375° for 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with pan juices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 39mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 13g protein.
LEMON CHICKEN WITH OREGANO
- Lightly spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Add the oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice, swirling to coat the bottom. Stir in the chicken, oregano, garlic, and pepper. Cook, covered, over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the chicken begins to turn white. Turn the chicken over. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the entire surface is white. Pour the pan liquid into a small bowl to reserve.
- Cook the chicken, uncovered, for 2 to 5 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle the paprika over the chicken. Pour the reserved pan liquid into the skillet. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, stirring frequently. Serve sprinkled with the parsley.
- Nutrition Information
- (Per serving)
- Calories: 152
- Total fat: 4.0g
- Saturated: 0.5g
- Trans: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated: 1.0g
- Monounsaturated: 2.0g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Sodium: 75mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 26g
- Calcium: 29mg
- Potassium: 329mg
- Dietary Exchanges
- 3 lean meat
More about "lemon oregano chicken traybake recipes"
LEMON AND OREGANO CHICKEN RECIPE | NANCY FULLER | FOOD …
5/5 (9)Difficulty IntermediateCategory Main-DishSteps 3
STICKY LEMON OREGANO CHICKEN RECIPE - SHOCKINGLY …
LEMON AND GARLIC CHICKEN TRAY BAKE - PINCH OF NOM
ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH LEMON AND OREGANO …
LEMON CHICKEN TRAY BAKE | BRITISH RECIPES | GOODTO
LEMON & OREGANO CHICKEN TRAYBAKE – COOKER APP
ORZO LEMON CHICKEN TRAY BAKE - ALOADES OLIVE OIL | THEOCOOKS
LEMON OREGANO GREEK GRILLED CHICKEN - THIS IS HOW I COOK
OREGANO LEMON CHICKEN (SCD, PALEO, WHOLE30, GLUTEN FREE)
QUICK LEMON CHICKEN TRAYBAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
EASY LEMON OREGANO CHICKEN | RANDA NUTRITION
LEMON-OREGANO CHICKEN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LEMON CHICKEN TRAY BAKE – BEAT THE BUDGET
LEMON & OREGANO CHICKEN TRAYBAKE - BBC GOOD FOOD MIDDLE EAST
EASY LEMON CHICKEN TRAY BAKE - MRS JONES'S KITCHEN
LEMON & OREGANO CHICKEN TRAYBAKE - EASYREADRECIPES.COM
LEMON & OREGANO CHICKEN TRAYBAKE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
LEMON AND OREGANO CHICKEN TRAY BAKE RECIPE BY CHARLOTTE
RECIPE: LEMON OREGANO CHICKEN TRAYBAKE | NATALIE MERRILLYN
LEMON AND GARLIC CHICKEN TRAY BAKE - EIGHT FOREST LANE
LEMON & OREGANO CHICKEN TRAYBAKE; FOOD. - FREE ONLINE …
LEMON OREGANO CHICKEN - SLOW THE COOK DOWN
SKILLET LEMON OREGANO CHICKEN - SLENDER KITCHEN
CHICKEN AND VEG TRAYBAKE RECIPE | OLIVEMAGAZINE
QUICK ROAST CHICKEN TRAYBAKE WITH LEMON AND CHICKPEAS
LEMON & OREGANO CHICKEN TRAYBAKE - BIGOVEN
LEMON PARMESAN CHICKEN TRAYBAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
LEMON, OREGANO AND YOGHURT CHICKEN TRAY BAKE | HEALTHY RECIPE
LEMON CHICKEN | RECIPES, OREGANO CHICKEN, COOKBOOK RECIPES
LEMON AND GARLIC CHICKEN TRAYBAKE - EASY PEASY FOODIE
LEMON & OREGANO CHICKEN BAKE (GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
LEMON & OREGANO CHICKEN TRAYBAKE AN ALL-IN-ONE SUPPER OF ROAST, …
LEMON & OREGANO CHICKEN TRAYBAKE | RECIPE | FODMAP RECIPES, BBC …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken traybake?Chicken traybake Pre-heat the oven to 200C Put the chicken in a large oven dish. Drizzle the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle over some salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons of oregano. Nestle the partly squeezed lemon quarters and slightly bashed garlic cloves amongst the chicken and then put the dish in the oven for 40 minutes.
How to cook chicken thighs with lemon and oregano?Squeeze 1 lemon wedge over and season sauce with salt, pepper, and juice from remaining lemon wedge, if desired. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil. Return chicken to skillet, skin side up, to rewarm. Serve topped with caramelized lemon slices. How would you rate Roasted Chicken Thighs with Lemon and Oregano?
Is this lemon and garlic chicken tray bake healthy?This Lemon and Garlic Chicken Tray Bake is perfect if you’re following a calorie controlled diet and fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. As a guide, an average man needs around 2,500kcal (10,500kJ) a day to maintain a healthy body weight. For an average woman, that figure is around 2,000kcal (8,400kJ) a day.
What is lemon oregano Greek grilled chicken?Lemon Oregano Greek Grilled Chicken made with just four simple ingredients, is one of our summer favorites. Juicy and flavorful, this spatchcocked chicken is so easy to cook on the grill. The tart lemon halves only add to the the deliciousness of the chicken when squeezed over before serving.