This blend of lemon juice, herbs, and olive oil improves almost any ingredient, although it's especially effective with rich lamb. Truly versatile, this classic marinade adds a finishing touch when simmered into a sauce and then brushed on the meat before serving.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes enough for 2 pounds lamb
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whisk together garlic, shallots, rosemary, oregano, oil, and lemon juice in a medium nonreactive bowl. Use marinade immediately.
- If desired, turn marinade into a finishing sauce: After removing meat, pour marinade into a nonreactive saucepan, and boil for 3 minutes. Brush on cooked meat just before serving.
LEMON-ROSEMARY PORK TENDERLOIN
This tender pork is seasoned with a wonderful herb and lemon rub I created. Even my husband, who is a chef, thinks this dish is special enough for company. -Carol Birkemeier, Nashville, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. , Bake, uncovered, at 400° until a thermometer reads 160°, 25-35 minutes. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 176 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 74mg cholesterol, Sodium 204mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ROSEMARY LEMON GRILLED CHICKEN
This simple, sensational marinade and sauce for grilled chicken features lemon, garlic, rosemary, and butter. Separate the marinade into thirds: 1/3 for marinating, 1/3 for basting, 1/3 for topping.
Provided by ANGELLACHELLE
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a food processor, thoroughly blend together the butter, rosemary, garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Pour 1/3 of blended mixture into a small bowl for marinade. Cover remaining mixture, and set aside.
- Lightly season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Rub chicken breasts with the marinade mixture. Place chicken breasts on a platter, cover, and refrigerate 3 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Pour half of the reserved rosemary and lemon mixture into a bowl for basting. Cover remaining mixture, and set aside for topping cooked chicken.
- Grill chicken breasts 4 minutes on each side, basting with rosemary and lemon basting mixture. Remove chicken breasts from grill, and top with small scoops of the remaining topping mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 331.3 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 139.5 mg, Fat 17.6 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 39.7 g, SaturatedFat 10.3 g, Sodium 220.7 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
GRILLED LEMON AND ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS
- Whisk yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, chile paste, garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt, black pepper, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Transfer into a resealable plastic bag. Add the lamb chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove lamb chops from from marinade and scrape off excess. Discard used marinade. Season chops with salt and black pepper. Place on the preheated grill and cook until browned and medium rare on the inside, 3 to 4 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.4 calories, Carbohydrate 4.5 g, Cholesterol 57.2 mg, Fat 13.6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 15.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 361.8 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
LEMON HERB MARINADE
This easy Lemon Herb Marinade can be whipped up in 10 minutes. Zesty herbs and simple ingredients work together to elevate chicken, fish or pork. Feel free to switch up the herbs you use in this Lemon Herb Marinade. For example, for a lemon-rosemary marinade, consider substituting parsley for the basil and rosemary for the thyme. A good rule of thumb when mixing up marinades is, for fish, chicken and pork, light herbal notes tend to work well. This lemon and herb marinade is not to be missed.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In shallow glass dish or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all ingredients. Add about 1 lb meat; cover dish or seal bag, and refrigerate at least 20 minutes but no longer than 24 hours, depending on type of meat.
- Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Cook meat as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70, Carbohydrate 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Tablespoon, Sodium 60 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
LEMON ROSEMARY MARINATED GRILLED HALIBUT
- Whisk together the wine, lemon juice, olive oil and rosemary in a small shallow baking dish. Add the halibut and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once. Preheat grill. Remove fish from marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill the steaks for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
ROSEMARY, GARLIC AND LEMON MARINADE
Provided by Jamie Oliver
Yield 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix everything together and massage on to your chosen meat. Leave the meat in the marinade until your ready to cook it;
GRILLED MARINATED RABBIT WITH LEMON AND ROSEMARY
- Place the rabbit pieces in a large shallow bowl. Combine the oil, lemon juice, rosemary leaves, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the rabbit, mix well and allow to marinate for half an hour.
- Heat a charcoal grill or broiler. Cook the rabbit, turning occasionally with tongs, until the pieces are tender but juicy, basting frequently with the marinade. (The legs will take longer than the other pieces.) Garnish with rosemary sprigs and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 666, UnsaturatedFat 22 grams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 36 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 80 grams, SaturatedFat 8 grams, Sodium 983 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams
LEMON-ROSEMARY MARINADE FOR LAMB
The best cuts of lamb are lamb chops, rack of lamb, steaks, butterfiled leg of lamb. The best cooking technique: Marinate overnight, and the ngrill over medium-high heat to desired doneness.
Provided by Chef mariajane
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Whisk together garlic, shallots, rosemary, oregano, oil and lemon juice, in a medium non-reactive bowl. Use marinade immediately.
- If desired, turn marinade into finishing sauce; after removing meat, pour marinade into a non-reactive saucepan, and boil for 3 minutes. Brush on cooked meat just before serving.
- Makes enough for 2 pounds of lamb.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1483.1, Fat 162.5, SaturatedFat 22.5, Sodium 9.2, Carbohydrate 12.6, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 1.7, Protein 1.6
GRILLED SALMON WITH LEMON-ROSEMARY MARINADE & SAUCE
The lemon and rosemary add a wonderful flavour to this marinade while the olives add a richness. Easy to make and great to taste. Cooking time includes 20 minutes of marniating. Reicpe Source: Tufts University guide to Healthy Living Magazine
Provided by heather in Ont
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cut salmon into 4 portions and place in a shallow dish.
- Wisk lemon juice, olive oil, chopped fresh rosemary, garlic, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Use 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice mixture to marinate the salmon.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir 4 tsp chopped pitted Kalamata olives into the remaining lemon juice mixture for sauce.
- While salmon marinates, heat grill to medium-high.
- Just before cooking, lightly oil grill rack by rubbing a piece of oil-soaked paper towel over surface (use tongs to hold paper towel).
- Do not spray a hot grill with cooking spray; it could cause an explosion.
- Place salmon pieces skin side up, on grill.
- Close lid and cook for 4 minute.
- Using two metal spatulas, carefully turn salmon pieces over; cook just until opaque in the centre and fish flakes when tested with a fork 4 to 8 minutes longer, depending on thickness.
- Serve the salmon with the sauce and lemon or lime wedges.
More about "lemon rosemary marinade recipes"
LEMON ROSEMARY MARINADE - EASY PEASY MEALS
Reviews 2Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
LEMON AND ROSEMARY MARINADE RECIPE FOR CHICKEN
Ratings 136Calories 246 per servingCategory Ingredient
THE BEST LEMON GARLIC MARINADE RECIPE | WE THREE …
GRILLED LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN - SNAPPY GOURMET
LEMON ROSEMARY GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE - SNAPPY …
LEMON GARLIC & ROSEMARY MARINADE - CRAVING SOMETHING …
EASY NO-FAIL LEMON CHICKEN MARINADE - INSPIRED TASTE
LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN MARINADE - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
MARINATED OLIVES WITH LEMON, THYME & ROSEMARY …
LEMON-ROSEMARY MARINADE RECIPE - DELISH
Cuisine Greek, ItalianEstimated Reading Time 1 minServings 1
LEMON-ROSEMARY MARINADE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
WINE MARINATED CHICKEN WITH LEMON & ROSEMARY - TASTES LOVELY
EASY LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
LEMON ROSEMARY BROILED SWORDFISH + VIDEO | KEVIN IS COOKING
MARINATED LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON, GARLIC - STEPHANIE HANSEN
LEMON ROSEMARY JELLY - IMPERIAL SUGAR | RECIPES
LEMON, ROSEMARY, AND GARLIC MARINATED GRILLED CHICKEN AND …
LEMON-HERB MARINADE - BBQ & GRILLING WITH DERRICK RICHES
EASY ROSEMARY AND LEMON INFUSED MARINATED OLIVES
THE BEST LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN MARINADE
LEMON AND ROSEMARY MARINADE
ROSEMARY GARLIC CHICKEN BREAST MARINADE - THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
LEMON-ROSEMARY MARINADE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LEMON CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE - RECIPE VIBES
GRILLED LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN - IFOODREAL.COM
LEMON-ROSEMARY MARINADE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
ROSEMARY LEMON PORK CHOP MARINADE RECIPE - THESE OLD …
ROSEMARY-GARLIC MARINADE | OREGONIAN RECIPES
RECIPE: ROSEMARY & LEMON MARINADE - ALBERTA HEALTH SERVICES
THE EASIEST LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN RECIPE EVER
LEMON AND ROSEMARY MARINATED CHICKEN - SLOW THE COOK DOWN
LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN, LEMON ROSEMARY, MARINADE - PINTEREST
LEMON, HONEY & ROSEMARY LAMB RIBS RECIPE | BEEF + LAMB NEW …
LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN MARINADE - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
LEMON ROSEMARY SPATCHCOCK CHICKEN - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
SIMPLE + EASY ROSEMARY LEMON CHICKEN MARINADE | THE HUMBLE …
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #condiments-etc #canadian #oven #barbecue #easy #no-cook #roast #dinner-party #marinades-and-rubs #broil #dietary #british-columbian #equipment #grilling #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can You marinate chicken in lemon and Rosemary sauce?Lemon and Rosemary Marinade Recipe for Chicken. This lemon and rosemary marinade is a great solution! Not only does it work really well with chicken, but it tastes wonderful with pork too. Just add the ingredients to a medium-sized plastic bag or glass bowl, add your protein of choice, and then let marinate for about 1 to 2 hours.
What is the best marinade for grilled chicken?Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken Marinade, best chicken marinade recipe with fresh lemon and rosemary! An easy chicken marinade ready in a few minutes. Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl, or place all ingredients in a mason jar, cover, and shake until well combined.
How do you marinate chicken thighs in lemon juice?Cut the lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a medium plastic or glass bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Marinate chicken for 1 to 2 hours in the mixture before cooking. Discard any excess marinade.
How do you make marinated chicken tenders at home?In a small mixing bowl combine all ingredients (olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper) and mix well. Pour the marinade into a ziploc plastic storage bag then add the chicken.