LONG BEACH COLESLAW
Provided by Guy Fieri
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine the olive oil, red onion and garlic and cook 2 minutes (do not brown). Add the cabbage, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon pepper and the vinegar and mix thoroughly; cook 3 to 5 minutes, until the cabbage is tender. Transfer to a bowl and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the lettuce with the blue cheese dressing. Drain the cabbage and lightly mix with the iceberg and dressing. Add more pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
LONG BEACH COLESLAW
- In medium saute pan over medium heat, add olive oil, onion and garlic, cook for 2 minutes, do not let brown. Add cabbage, pepper, salt, and vinegar. Mix thoroughly, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until cabbage is tender. Remove to abowl and let chill in refrigerator until cool.
- In large salad bowl, add Iceberg lettuce and toss with blue cheese dressing.
- Strain cabbage mixture of any liquid and lightly mix with Iceberg and blue cheese dressing. Add pepper, to taste.
I couldn't find this on Zaar and it's one of my favorites. The bartender at a well known bar gave me the recipe. I wanted something different than a Long Island Ice Tea.... I liked this better! Substituting the coke for cranberry juice is the key, as well as Citron Vodka!
Provided by Vseward Chef-V
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix all ingredients in a tall glass -- in order given. Add Cranberry Juice last and fill with Sweet & Sour Mix.
- Sweet and Sour Mix: Dissolve 8 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice and sugar. Refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359.2, Sodium 3.4, Carbohydrate 44.8, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 30.6, Protein 0.9
LONG BEACH TEA
The Long Beach Tea is a variation of the iconic and notorious Long Island Iced Tea. What makes it worthy of the Long Beach moniker? The cranberry juice of course.
Provided by reciprocity
Yield 1 strong cocktail, 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Build the ingredients in a collins glass.
- Drink responsibly!
More about "long beach recipes"
ENJOY THE REFRESHING LONG BEACH TEA COCKTAIL RECIPE
Ratings 43Calories 226 per servingCategory Cocktail, Beverage
50 BEACH PICNIC RECIPES YOU'LL DEFINITELY WANT TO PACK
18 BRILLIANT BEACH HOUSE MEAL IDEAS | MYRECIPES
45 EASY BEACH VACATION DINNER IDEAS FOR A STRESS-FREE TRIP
RECIPES | HAMILTONBEACH.COM
LONG BEACH ICED TEA - TIPSY BARTENDER
LONG BEACH COCKTAIL RECIPE | CRYSTAL MIXER
4.4/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCuisine CocktailsCalories 291 per serving
MEET TOM & MELISSA | LONG BEACH RECIPES
LONG BEACH ICED TEA – A COUPLE COOKS
HERE’S HOW TO A MAKE LONG BEACH DRINK FOR A SWEET TREAT
LONG BEACH SEAFOOD RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
LONG BEACH COCKTAIL DRINK RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
LONG BEACH | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE BOX
LONG BEACH ICE TEA COCKTAIL - THERESCIPES.INFO
30+ BEACH THEMED RECIPES FOR SUMMER - EASY FAMILY RECIPE IDEAS
LONG BEACH - EASY COCKTAIL RECIPES
LONG BEACH RECIPE - PRO TEA INFUSER
MEET MARLA | LONG BEACH RECIPES
LONG BEACH ICED TEA - GREEDY GOURMET
46 LONG BEACH IDEAS | RECIPES, FOOD, COOKING RECIPES
8955 LONG BEACH TEA RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
LONG BEACH ICED TEA RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
LONG BEACH ICED TEA RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
LONG BEACH TEA RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
LONG BEACH DRINK RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
LONG BEACH TEA RECIPE – GHORER KHOJ
LONG BEACH TEA RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
LONG BEACH COCKTAIL RECIPE – GHORER KHOJ
LONG BEACH RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
LONG ISLAND BEACH RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
RECIPES, FORMULAS, DESIGNS - LONG BEACH BEEKEEPERS
LONG BEACH TEA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
WATERFRONT DINING LONG BEACH CA BEST RECIPES
BAR RESCUE LONG BEACH TEA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THE LONG BEACH ICED TEA RECIPE | VINEPAIR
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-1-or-2 #beverages #easy #beginner-cook #dinner-party #cocktails #punch #brunch #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love