MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: unsalted butter, French's spicy brown mustard, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, orange juice, kosher salt, paprika, salmon, olive oil, salt, peach, avocado, fresh cilantro leaves, jalapeño, lime, salt
Provided by Tayo Ola
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Place butter, French's Spicy Brown Mustard, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, orange juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and paprika in a small pot. Heat over low heat and whisk until butter has fully melted and the sauce starts to simmer. Continue simmering for a few minutes until sauce reduces to a glaze. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Rub salmon with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with 1 teaspoon salt. Drizzle with a bit of the glaze.
- Heat an oiled grill pan (or heat up a grill) over high heat. When hot, place the salmon flesh-side down into the pan. Cook until the salmon has clear grill marks, then carefully flip to cook on the other side. Brush with more glaze. Once salmon is cooked to your liking, remove from pan.
- For salsa, lightly toss peach, avocado, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, and pinch of salt in bowl.
- Top the salmon fillets with the peach-avocado salsa and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 741 calories, Carbohydrate 25 grams, Fat 49 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 47 grams, Sugar 15 grams
MAPLE-GLAZED SALMON RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: vegetable oil, maple syrup, orange juice, soy sauce, ground ginger, garlic, pepper, salt, salmon fillet, fresh parsley, broccoli floret, salt, butter, soy sauce, garlic, lemon zest, red pepper flakes
Provided by Becca Park
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- For the salmon, heat vegetable oil on medium-high in a cast-iron skillet.
- For the broccoli, fill a medium pot halfway with water. Add a dash of salt and start boiling water.
- In the meantime, whisk together maple syrup, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons for topping later.
- Place salmon fillets inside the bowl and make sure each side is covered with sauce.
- Sear the salmon 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Brush the tops with the sauce set aside.
- With the pot of water boiling, add the broccoli and cover lid. Blanch for 2 minutes.
- Drain under cold water to stop the cooking.
- In the drained pot of broccoli, stir in butter, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, some lemon zest, and garlic on low heat. Mix until broccoli is well-coated.
- On each plate, serve a filet of salmon and scoop of broccoli.
- Top with reserved marinade and sprinkle parsley for garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 462 calories, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fat 26 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 18 grams, Sugar 22 grams
TASTY MAPLE GLAZED SALMON
This tasty salmon wonderfully balances sweet and savory in just four delicious ingredients. -Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, syrup and mustard; set aside. Place salmon, skin side down, on a greased broiler pan., Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Brush half of the sauce over salmon. Broil 7-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357 calories, Fat 19g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 101mg cholesterol, Sodium 259mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
MAPLE THYME MUSTARD SALMON
Salmon married with a mixture of fresh thyme, maple and tangy Dijon mustard. Serve this dish over greens or accompanied by rice. This dish is very easy to make and impressive enough for company. Source: Longo's Experience Magazine
Provided by Dreamer in Ontario
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a shallow glass dish, whisk maple syrup, mustard, thyme, garlic and pepper together.
- Place salmon fillets in dish and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Place salmon on parchment paper lined baking sheet and spoon some of remaining marinade over top.
- Roast in 425F oven for about 15 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
- In large bowl, toss spinach with oil, salt & pepper (if using), and divide among 4 plates.
- Top with salmon and serve.
This is the best and most delicious salmon recipe, and very easy to prepare. I love maple in everything and put this together one night. My husband totally loved it; he did not like salmon that much until he had this.
Provided by STARFLOWER
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 264.8 calories, Carbohydrate 14.1 g, Cholesterol 67 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 23.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 633.1 mg, Sugar 11.9 g
More about "maple mustard salmon recipe by tasty"
MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON - JO COOKS
4.6/5 (137)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 271 per serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce. Pour over salmon. Add some freshly ground pepper, if preferred.
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON (ONLY 15 MINUTES) - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
MAPLE THYME MUSTARD SALMON RECIPES
LOW FODMAP MAPLE MUSTARD BAKED SALMON RECIPE
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON - A HEALTHY 15-MINUTE RECIPE | COTTER CRUNCH
BAKED MAPLE-GLAZED DIJON MUSTARD SALMON - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON - CARDAMOM & COCONUT
BAKED SALMON WITH MAPLE SYRUP AND MUSTARD - THE GARDENING COOK
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON - BECEL CANADA
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON • TASTY
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON • TASTY - HOW 2 RECIPES
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON - SHEET PAN DINNER - MIDWEST FOODIE
EASY GLAZED MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON RECIPE IS PERFECT FOR SUMMER
MAPLE MUSTARD GRILLED SALMON - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON | BAKED SALMON RECIPES, MAPLE MUSTARD …
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON RECIPE BY TASTY
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON • TASTY - YUMMY ON A BUDGET
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON • TASTY - YOUTUBE
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON FILLETS - EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
FAST & STRAIGHTFORWARD DIJON MAPLE GLAZED SALMON RECIPE - ALL TASTY
SLOW-ROASTED SALMON WITH MAPLE-MUSTARD GLAZE - GOODFOOD
BAKED SALMON WITH MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZE (5 INGREDIENT RECIPE)
BAKED MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON RECIPE | WICKED SPATULA
SMOKY MAPLE-MUSTARD SALMON RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SALMON WITH MAPLE, MUSTARD AND DILL - KATE SCARLATA RD
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON | BLUE FLAME KITCHEN
SALMON WITH MAPLE MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE WITH PICTURE
MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
TASTY MAPLE GLAZED SALMON RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON — DR TARA'S SUNSHINE
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
4-INGREDIENT MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON - LITTLE BROKEN
RECIPE: DELICIOUS MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON - COOKINGCLASS
QUICK & EASY MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON :: …
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON - SIMPLY WHISKED - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
MAPLE MUSTARD BAKED SALMON - TOP COUNTRY
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON FILET - HEALTHY STEPS NUTRITION
MAPLEMUSTARDPLANKSALMON BEST RECIPES
GRILLED SALMON - GREATIST.COM
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON RECIPE BY TASTY | RECIPE | SALMON RECIPES, …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is mustard and maple glazed salmon?Mustard and Maple Glazed Salmon is a quick and easy healthy main dish that is made with just three ingredients that can be prepped and cooked in under 20 minutes. Jump to Recipe and Video There really isn't an easier recipe for salmon than this one. All you need is some whole grain mustard, good quality maple syrup, and salmon.
How do you cook salmon fillets with mayonnaise?Mix together the mustard, 1 tablespoon of the cilantro, the mayonnaise and maple syrup in a bowl. Put the salmon fillets on the baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spread some of the mustard mixture evenly over each fillet.
How do you make spicy brown mustard sauce?Place butter, French’s Spicy Brown Mustard, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, orange juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and paprika in a small pot. Heat over low heat and whisk until butter has fully melted and the sauce starts to simmer. Continue simmering for a few minutes until sauce reduces to a glaze.
What is the best thing to put on salmon?There really isn't an easier recipe for salmon than this one. All you need is some whole grain mustard, good quality maple syrup, and salmon. The spices in the mustard give the fish all the flavor you need and the sweet earthiness of the maple syrup balances the whole dish.