MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS OF THE JELLO MASTERS
Inspiration for this shot comes from the Jello Maven himself, Chaz Bosten Baden, and his archive of Jello shot recipes at http://www.boston-baden.com/hazel/Jello/. I have altered it to suit my tastes and used many other shots from his site, having since been named the "Jello Shot Master" by my friends.
Provided by Demandy
Yield 32 shots, 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix boiling water and Jello. Stir for a minute until dissolved. Add rest of ingredients, stir.
- Pour into small paper dixie cups, cool on one or two cookies sheets stacked in the refrigerator.
- Unless you use ice and water for the cold water, allow 5 or more hours for Jello to cool and set.
- For every party I throw, I'll make this recipe and one more from Hazel's site to satisfy the partygoers.
MARGARITA JELL-O® SHOTS
I had to make hundreds of Jell-O® shots for a wedding, so I decided to have fun with them and try out some new mixes. This was my margarita-flavored shot, a bit strong but good if you want variety with your selection. If you want them more palatable, substitute water for a bit of the alcohol.
Provided by VICKYPAK
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine boiling water and gelatin mix in a bowl. Stir to dissolve. Add tequila, triple sec, and water. Stir again.
- Pour mixture into shot glasses. Refrigerate until set, about 5 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 52.1 calories, Carbohydrate 7.3 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sodium 26.5 mg, Sugar 7.1 g
MARGARITA JELLO SHOT
Cooking time is cooling time in fridge. You can substitute watermelon Jell-O for lime for a melon margarita.
Provided by Virginia Cherry Blo
Yield 20 1 oz shots, 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Bring water to a rolling boil, then remove from heat.
- Stir together boiling water and powdered gelatin in a mixing bowl. Stir constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water and alcohol.
- Pour mixture into ,individual shot-size (1oz-2oz) plastic or paper cups. ****To make the Jello easier to consume, buy plastic cups that also have lids. Pour the mix into the cup, add the lid, then turn it upside down prior to refrigeration.
- Place shots on a tray in refrigerator (not the freezer). Chill until firm (approximately 2-4 hours). Refrigerate until served.
MARGARITA GELATIN SHOTS
Everyone's favorite cocktail becomes a celebratory shot! Serve this margarita gelatin shot recipe in shot glasses garnished to look like mini margaritas or, for a fun twist, pour the mixture into hollowed-out lime halves, chill and then slice into wedges. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold limeade; let stand 1 minute. Heat and stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in tequila and triple sec. , Pour into 2-oz. shot glasses; refrigerate until set. If desired, garnish rim with salt and lime. To serve in lime wedges instead of shot classes, halve and juice 6 limes (save juice for another use). Scrape out pulp. Arrange halves in muffin tins for stability. Fill with gelatin mixture. Refrigerate until set; cut each lime half into 2 wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 69 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 3mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - (4.4/5)
Provided by á-18433
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Hull and clean the strawberries. Cut the bottom of each strawberry just enough so it will stand up without making a hole in the bottom. Bring the margarita mix to a boil. Stir in the jello and mix well until dissolved. Add tequila and Triple Sec. Stand up the strawberry cups and fill with Jello mixture. Chill 4 to 6 hours. To serve, rub the rim of the strawberry with a lime wedge and dip in sugar. Garnish with lime wedge.
TOP SHELF SPARKLING MARGARITA JELL-O®
For grown-ups only. This recipe is my closest attempt at duplicating the awesome flavor of a cold margarita. It's sweet, tart, salty, and packs a punch. Garnish each serving with a lime wedge. You seriously only need one of these.
Provided by Jeff Willis
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Stir lime gelatin, lemon gelatin, and boiling water together in a bowl until fully dissolved. Chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Stir tequila, triple sec, orange liqueur, and sweetened lime juice into gelatin mixture. Gently stir in sparkling water. Ladle mixture into 24 small cups. Sprinkle each serving with lime zest. Refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours. Sprinkle each serving with margarita salt before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144.5 calories, Carbohydrate 20 g, Protein 1.3 g, Sodium 75.7 mg, Sugar 19.5 g
More about "margarita jell o shots recipes"
MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
Cuisine MexicanCategory BeverageServings 12Total Time 4 hrs 20 mins
- Cut the limes in half from end to end. Juice each lime to remove the liquid (you can reserve the lime juice for another recipe). Using a cloth, pull the white fiber on the inside of each rind away from the peel to completely clean each lime half. Transfer the clean lime haves to a muffin tin.
- In a saucepan, add limeade. Sprinkle gelatin over the juice and let sit for 2 minutes. Next, heat the limeade on low, stirring, until the gelatin has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in tequila, triple sec and sweetened lime juice. Pour the mixture into the lime halves.
- Refrigerate until set, about four hours. When they are firm, cut the limes halves in half. To serve, sprinkle with coarse salt.
MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3.7/5 (32)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory Beverage, CocktailCalories 19 per serving
MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS | MY BLOG
VIDEO: MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS – SHEKNOWS
MARGARITA SUGAR FREE JELLO SHOTS - HOLIDAY FUN WITH JUST 3 …
11 JELLO SHOTS TO GET THE PARTY STARTED | MYRECIPES
ENTIRELY EDIBLE STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS – SHEKNOWS
CADILLAC MARGARITA JELLO SHOT - BAKERS ROYALE
MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS | DEVOUR | COOKING CHANNEL
BEST MARGARITA JELL-O SHOT RECIPE - DELISH
MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS! - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
JELLO SHOTS FOR EVERY OCCASION: BASIC RECIPE + 12 VARIATIONS
CLASSIC COCKTAIL JELL-O SHOTS — THRILLIST RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE INSANELY TASTY STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS
MARGARITA JELL-O SHOT RECIPE ALL MARGARITA LOVERS NEED TO TRY
MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS GET THE FIESTA STARTED - VIDEO DAILYMOTION
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS - SPOON UNIVERSITY
10+ COCKTAIL-INSPIRED JELL-O SHOTS - FOOD NETWORK
JELLO SHOT MARGS: HOW TO MAKE MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS - THRILLIST
MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
BEST RASPBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - PARADE
POOL PARTY JELL-O SHOTS - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
KEY LIME MARGARITA JELL-O SHOT - SWEET RECIPEAS
BEST CUPS FOR JELLO SHOTS - THERESCIPES.INFO
MARGARITA CAKE-N-JELLO SHOTS | THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
MARGARITA GELATIN SHOTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
10 BEST JELLO SHOTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
ORANGE AND LIME MARGARITA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
OCEAN MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
COCKTAIL OF THE WEEK: MINI MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS - AOL
10+ JELLO SHOT RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY
TEQUILA SHOTS: 9 MIXED SHOT RECIPES TO TRY - TASTE OF HOME
50 BEST JELL-O SHOT RECIPES - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
JELLO SHOTS - CULINARY HILL
RASPBERRY MARGARITA JELLO SHOTS » SUNNY SWEET DAYS
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOOTERS - BAKERS ROYALE
10 BEST JELLO SHOTS WITH ALCOHOL RECIPES | YUMMLY
SOUR PATCH KIDS WATERMELON MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS
13 AWESOME JELLO SHOTS YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS SUMMER - KITCHN
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS | MYRECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Margarita Jello shots?Margarita Jello Shots Cut the limes in half. Scoop out the insides. Heat the limeade and gelatin over low heat until the gelatin has dissolved or about 5 minutes. Make sure to stir often. Stir in the tequila, triple sec, and sweetened lime juice. Once the mixture cools, pour into the lime halves. Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
What is in a mojito Jello Shot?Mojito jello shotsA Beautiful Mess fresh mint leaves, water, white rum, unflavored gelatin, fresh lime juice and 1 more Creamsicle Jello ShotsPrincess Pinky Girl soda, unflavored gelatin, vanilla vodka, boiling water, whipped cream and 2 more Grasshopper Jello ShotsAound My Family Table
How do you make a jello drink with Jell-O?Boil one cup of hot water in a saucepan, then add in Jell-o powder and whisk until powder is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Set aside. Measure out 1/4 cup of cold water and set aside. Combine tequila and Cointreau, in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add liquour mixture to cold water and stir to combine.
How do you make a Jello Shot with limeade?In a small saucepan, add limeade and sprinkle over gelatin. Let bloom, 2 minutes. Turn heat to medium and whisk until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in tequila and triple sec. Transfer mixture to large measuring cup and divide between small plastic jello shot glasses. Place in refrigerator until set, about 2 hours.