- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 8x4 inch loaf pan.
- Place the onion, celery, fresh tomato, garlic, carrots, and salt and pepper into a food processor. Process until the vegetables have been pureed. Add the egg, tofu, and Parmesan cheese; process. Finally, pour in the bread crumbs, and process until evenly incorporated and the mixture is firmer. Pack the mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, then top with the Cheddar cheese and canned crushed tomatoes. Continue baking until the cheese melts and the crushed tomatoes are hot, about 15 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 412.8 calories, Carbohydrate 37.1 g, Cholesterol 83.8 mg, Fat 19.8 g, Fiber 5.7 g, Protein 25.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 1215.7 mg, Sugar 6.3 g
TOP RATED CLASSIC MEATLOAF
My family enjoyed the slightly spicy taste of this meatloaf. This recipe, submitted by a local DJ, was in our local paper.
Provided by Rosemary Chapman
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 1 Meatloaf, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, cracker crumbs, salt, pepper, egg, onion and tomato sauce.
- Mix lightly.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, water, mustard and vinegar.
- Brush the loaf with this mixture.
- Place meat loaf in oven and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes, basting occasionally with sauce.
SMOKED MEAT LOAF
Here's a new take on a family classic-smoked meat loaf. Make several loaves at once to take full advantage of the space in your smoker during the long cook time; the leftovers freeze nicely. I like to use a serrated knife when I cut this into slices because it's on the delicate side. -Peggy Woodward, Shullsburg, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Soak hickory and mesquite chips or pellets; add to smoker according to manufacturer's directions. Heat to 225°. , In a large bowl, combine eggs, onion, bread crumbs, milk, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into a 10x4-in. loaf on a greased smoker rack. Combine rub ingredients; rub over meat loaf. Place in smoker; smoke until a thermometer reads s145°, about 1 hours. Brush generously with remaining 3/4 cup barbecue sauce. Smoke until a thermometer reads 160°, 10-15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318 calories, Fat 15g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 117mg cholesterol, Sodium 937mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
REALLY GOOD VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF (REALLY!)
High in fiber and protein, low in fat, easy and really yummy! I've always thought meatloaf looks and smells so delicious and savory so, as a vegetarian, I decided to make a no-meat version! This is basically our favorite meatloaf recipe but with cooked mashed lentils instead of ground meat. The result is a very tasty dinner!
Provided by SaraFish
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Add salt to water and boil in a saucepan.
- Add lentils and simmer covered 25-30 minutes, until lentils are soft and most of water is evaporated.
- Remove from fire.
- Drain and partially mash lentils.
- Scrape into mixing bowl and allow to cool slightly.
- Stir in onion, oats and cheese until mixed.
- Add egg, tomato sauce, garlic, basil, parsley, seasoning salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into loaf pan that has been generously sprayed with Pam (non-stick cooking spray) or well-greased.
- Smooth top with back of spoon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30- 45 minutes until top of loaf is dry, firm and golden brown.
- Cool in pan on rack for about 10 minutes.
- Run a sharp knife around edges of pan then turn out loaf onto serving platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 264, Fat 10.2, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 69.1, Sodium 810.4, Carbohydrate 29, Fiber 7, Sugar 3.6, Protein 14.8
More about "meatless loaf recipes"
MEATLESS LOAF RECIPE | MYRECIPES
3/5 (1)Servings 8
10 BEST VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE A MEATLESS MEATLOAF - DELISHABLY
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
MEAT(LESS)LOAF RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
Author The AcreSteps 10Difficulty Intermediate
VEGAN BEYOND MEAT MEATLOAF (WITH A BEANS & WALNUTS VARIATION)
SMOKED MEATLOAF RECIPES | TRAEGER GRILLS
MEATLOAF RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
6 MEATLESS VEGGIE LOAVES EVERYONE WILL LOVE | OH MY …
MEATLESS LOAF RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
MUSHROOM-WALNUT MEATLESS LOAF W/ KETCHUP GLAZE - VEGAN …
10 MEATLESS MEATLOAF DISHES TO MAKE YOUR THANKSGIVING …
THE BEST EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - VALENTINA'S CORNER
EASY VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF RECIPE | BUDGET FRIENDLY MEATLESS …
40 TASTE OF HOME MEAT LOAF RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE TO MAKE
VEGAN MEATLOAF - HOW TO MAKE VEGAN MEATLOAF - DELISH
VEGETARIAN LOAF RECIPES: "MEAT" LOAF, NUT LOAF, LENTIL LOAF AND MORE
MEATLESS LOAF RECIPE
IMPOSSIBLE BURGER MEATLOAF RECIPE - KARISSA'S VEGAN KITCHEN
BEST TRADITIONAL MEATLESS MEATLOAF: VEGAN AND GF - KEEPING THE …
HOW TO MAKE MEAT LOAF THAT'S ALWAYS SUPER JUICY AND FLAVORFUL
SMOKY SOUTHERN-STYLE MEATLESS MEATLOAF - VEGANOSITY
MEATLOAF RECIPE (EXTRA DELICIOUS!) | RECIPETIN EATS
MEATLESS MEATLOAF RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
VEGETABLE "MEAT" LOAF RECIPE | MYRECIPES
16 BEST LEFTOVER MEATLOAF RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
MEATLOAF RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHICKPEA VEGAN MEATLOAF - CONNOISSEURUS VEG
BEST VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF – A COUPLE COOKS
MEATLOAF - WIKIPEDIA
MEATLESS LOAF - VEGETARIAN
MEATLESS MEATLOAF - SHUTTERBEAN
THANKSGIVING MEATLESS LOAF | FATFREE VEGAN KITCHEN
MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH THE BEST GLAZE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
MEATLOAF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MEATLESS LOAF RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
5-INGREDIENT EASY MEATLOAF WITHOUT BREADCRUMBS - TALKING MEALS
MEATLESS LOAF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND COOKING …
EASY VEGETARIAN VEGAN MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
INSTANT POT MEAT LOAF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
10 BEST WORLDS BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES | YUMMLY
SOUTHERN STYLE VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF | I HEART RECIPES
THE BEST VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF (MADE WITH MUSHROOMS!) | LIVE EAT …
MEATLOAF - CAFE DELITES
MOM’S MEATLESS MEATLOAF - MORNINGSTAR FARMS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #rice #oven #easy #vegetarian #dietary #pasta-rice-and-grains #brown-rice #equipment #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make a meatless meatloaf?How to Make a Meatless Meatloaf. Remove refrigerated mixture from bowl and place into a greased bread pan. Cover with foil. Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 minutes. Remove foil. Return to oven for 10 minutes. Add brown sugar and mustard topping (or, if you're not adventurous, just use ketchup) and return to oven for 10 minutes,...
How do you make veggie meatloaf?Vegetarian meatloaf has never been so easy (or so delicious)! With ingredients like mushroom, Impossible beef, and of course the ketchup topping, you'll love this plant-based twist on an old classic. Blitz: Preheat oven to 350°F (186°C). Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic to a food processor.
How to cook mushroom meatloaf in the oven?Assemble: Line a loaf pan (9×5 inch) with parchment paper. Spoon mushroom meatloaf mixture into the pan, pressing to fill any gaps or empty corners. Spoon half of the Ketchup Topping onto the meatloaf, spreading it evenly over the whole top. Bake: Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
How can I Make my meatloaf more moist?Hand-mixing the ingredients will ensure the meatloaf is aerated enough to cook evenly in the oven. When baking the meatloaf, place a separate pan filled with water on the rack below -- your meatloaf will be moist and delicious every time!