MOM'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 117 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 45mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
MOM'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233.2 calories, Carbohydrate 30.5 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 175.3 mg, Sugar 19.5 g
MOM'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Finally, mix in the chocolate chips. Shape dough into golf ball sized balls and place them 3 inches apart into ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212.7 calories, Carbohydrate 28.9 g, Cholesterol 32.4 mg, Fat 10.3 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 182.3 mg, Sugar 20.1 g
MOM'S EXCELLENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Cream butter, shortening, both sugars, egg, and vanilla in an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357.7 calories, Carbohydrate 34.9 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 24.5 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 214.1 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
MOM'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WITH A TWIST
This is a variation of my mom's much loved chocolate chip cookies-- can you guess the secret ingredient?
Provided by dulce_amore
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 24-36 cookies, 12-24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. Sift flour, salt and soda together in bowl and set aside.
- Cream the butter, shortening, and sugars. Mix in eggs, vanilla & almond extract with an electric mixer. Slowly add flour mix to butter mix and mix well. Mix in oatmeal. Using a wooden spoon, stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake on a nonstick cookie sheet for 8-10 minute or until light brown. Cool on sheet for about 2 min; remove and finish cooling on wire rack. Eat warm with plenty of milk!
- *Variation: To make gigantic cookies, place about 1/2 cup of dough on the mid-left of a cookie sheet and squish to make about a 4 inches diameter; repeat with mid-right of sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes; remove from pan after 2-5 min to cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 503.3, Fat 26.6, SaturatedFat 12.5, Cholesterol 51.3, Sodium 386.3, Carbohydrate 65.5, Fiber 3.5, Sugar 41.7, Protein 5.7
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
There's not much to say...the name says it all. These are better than Toll House in our book. I make these every Christmas and it is my standard Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Provided by Karen..
Yield 6 dozen cookies, 72 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients together and gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Roll into 1 1/4" balls and place on non-stick cookie sheets, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.9 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 165.8 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
MY MOM'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
It took my mom some time to perfect this chocolate chip cookie recipe. She was determined to not have any hard or burned cookies. She tried all kinds of tips that she had been given from friends and co-workers. Such as making the cookie dough the night before and letting it sit in the fridge over night before baking, etc. One day she finally figured out what worked for her. Essentially it is the Nestle Toll House recipe with two minor tweaks that make this cookie soft, chewy and all around good. Even the next day it is still SOFT and not hard as some cookies tend to get. The small changes that are made make for a thicker better cookie, give it a try.
Provided by ChrissyVas
Categories Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield 54 48 Cookies
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Cream together the butter, both sugars, and the vanilla extract in a kitchen aid free standing mixer if you have one. Once nice and creamy add one egg at a time until well combined before adding the next egg. Don't add the chocolate chips just yet, we'll save those for last.
- Now slowly add the flour mixture to your creamy ingredients. You want to have everything evenly mixed.
- When you have everything mixed well add those chocolate chips and mix once more, this step goes quickly if you have a free standing mixer.
- Grease two 14 X 17 cookie sheets.
- I didn't use a measuring tablespoon but rather one from our dinner ware set, but it's approximate to a tablespoon, I used that to scoop and plop onto the cookie sheet. No need to roll the dough or do anything fancy, just plop down 4 rows of 3 evenly spaced making sure that the cookies are not too close to the edges as they might spill over, better to get a little stuck together than to have them spilling in your oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes. You may want to set the timer for 5 minutes and check for doneness but no more than 10 minutes. We found that 10 minutes was PERFECT.
- Remove from oven and place on the counter to cool for about 2 to 3 minutes max before transferring to a plate. While the cookies in the oven are baking you can load up the second cookie sheet to have it ready. You should have a small container, I use a tortilla container that we got ages ago from tupperware to put the cooled off cookies in until I am done baking. Then I take all of those minus the ones on the plate and put them in gallon size zip lock bags to keep the air out and help prevent them from getting hard. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187, Fat 9.2, SaturatedFat 5.6, Cholesterol 31.9, Sodium 200.8, Carbohydrate 25.3, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 14.9, Protein 2.1
MOM'S SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Cream together the butter & both sugars.
- Add the remaining ingredients except chocolate chip; mix well.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes or until golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216.6, Fat 11.1, SaturatedFat 6.7, Cholesterol 38, Sodium 164.3, Carbohydrate 28.8, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 18, Protein 2.4
More about "moms excellent chocolate chip cookies recipes"
MOM'S FAVORITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
EASY CLASSIC CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - MORE MOMMA!
GIANT CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - MOM ON TIMEOUT
MOM’S FAMOUS COOKIES – THE JOY OF EVERYDAY COOKING
MOM'S EXCELLENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (VIDEO) - MOMSDISH
MOM’S FAMOUS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (SELF RISING FLOUR)
MOM'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES / THE GRATEFUL GIRL COOKS!
MOM'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE RECIPE REBEL
MOM'S CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES - THE BUTTER HALF
MOM'S MAGICAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | RECIPES | ART & HOME
MOM'S EXCELLENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | RECIPESTY
MOMS EXCELLENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - COOKING MADE EASY
MOM'S EXCELLENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES BEST DISHES - BLAND MORR …
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ONCE UPON A CHEF
MOM'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BREEZY BAKES
MOM'S EXCELLENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - YUM TASTE
MOM'S FAMOUS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CHEF IN TRAINING
MOM'S CLASSIC CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - ROOT AND BLOOM …
MOM'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - RECIPELAND.COM
MOM'S CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - THE CLASSY CHICS
MOM'S EXCELLENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - DROP COOKIE RECIPES
PERFECT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - MADISON MOM
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - MOMS WHO THINK
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: PAIN DU MONDE INSPIRED
BEST WALNUTS RECIPES: MOM'S EXCELLENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
BEST (AND EASIEST) CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - MOMFESSIONALS
MOM'S PERFECT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES — EGGS N EATS
MOM'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
MOM'S EXCELLENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
MOM'S FAMOUS CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES - THE ADVENTURE …
MOM'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe by Mom’s Recipes #momsrecipes. لا جواب بسکٹ گھر پر بنایں10K views-07:49
How to Make Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies | Cookie Recipe | Allrecipes.com236K views-03:25
Easy Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies || Large Family Favorite Recipes || Mom's "Famous" Cookies492 views-05:51
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies | Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe | Simply Mama Cooks20K views-05:44
Lactation cookies | oatmeal cookies | snack for breastfeeding moms3.2K views-02:37
Moms Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies111 views-01:10
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make chocolate chip cookies in the oven?DIRECTIONS 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2 Cream sugars and butter. 3 Add vanilla and eggs and mix well. 4 Combine dry ingredients together and gradually add to creamed mixture. 5 Stir in chips and nuts. 6 Roll into 1 1/4" balls and place on non-stick cookie sheets, about 2" apart. 7 Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
What are the characteristics of chocolate chip cookies?The cookies are thick with a chewy, moist center and slightly crisp exterior – and they have the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and chocolaty. Before you start baking, be sure to read my best baking tips to ensure success. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or beaters, combine the butter and both sugars.
How to make instant vanilla pudding chocolate chip cookies?Chocolate chip cookie made with instant vanilla pudding. Read the full recipe after the video. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
How many calories are in a baked chocolate chip cookie?Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. 1 cookie: 117 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.