PERFECT ROASTED LEG OF LAMB
This easy no-fail roasted leg of lamb recipe, with a special Mediterranean seasoning, will give you the BEST lamb roast every single time! Remember, the best lamb leg is either cooked to perfect pink inside (internal temp somewhere around 130°F) or until the meat falls off the bone (internal temp somewhere around 175°F or beyond). Just avoid cooking your lamb to the in-between stage which can be tough. I like to cook some potatoes in the same pan to complete the meal. Add a big Mediterranean salad of your choice, you can't go wrong with Greek salad for this one.
Provided by Suzy Karadsheh
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Bring the leg of lamb to room temp. Take the leg of lamb out of the refrigerator and leave in room temperature for about 1 hour. In the meantime, prepare the remaining ingredients and make the lamb rub.
- Prepare the seasoning. To make the rub or seasoning, in a food processor, combine the rub ingredients. Blend until smooth. Set aside (or in the fridge, if preparing in advance).
- Salt the meat. When ready, pat the lamb dry and make a few slits on both sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sear the Lamb. Turn the oven on broil. Place the leg of lamb on a wire rack and put it directly on the top rack so that it's only a few inches away from the broiler element. Broil for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the leg of lamb is nicely seared. Remove from the oven, then adjust the oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Apply the seasoning or rub. When the lamb is cool enough to handle, insert the garlic slices in the slits you made earlier. Now cover the leg of lamb on all sides with the wet rub and place it in the middle of a roasting pan with an inside rack. Add two cups of water to the bottom of the roasting pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 514.5 kcal, Sugar 3 g, Sodium 129.3 mg, Fat 22.2 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Carbohydrate 38.1 g, Fiber 6.1 g, Protein 41.5 g, Cholesterol 114.3 mg, UnsaturatedFat 15.5 g, ServingSize 1 serving
BONELESS LEG OF LAMB
Make and share this Boneless Leg of Lamb recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Dancer
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Generously rub leg of lamb with olive oil.
- Season lamb with all the ingredients listed, making sure that they are evenly distributed.
- Place leg of lamb on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and bake leg of lamb uncovered for 30 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reaches 120 to 130 degrees at the thickest point.
NEVER-FAIL BONELESS LEG OF LAMB
This is a favorite boneless leg of lamb recipe, proven time and time again to be a reliable, fabulous dish. Great for rainy days when outdoor grilling is unappealing. Everything cooks in 1 pan and makes a complete meal. Superb for entertaining. We always serve with multi-grain baguette slices to enjoy the vegetable juices. Just do not plan on any leftovers! Serve with bread or baguette to soak up all the wonderful sauce.
Provided by NanHam
Categories Leg of Lamb
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix 4 cloves garlic, Dijon mustard, leaves from 2 sprigs of rosemary, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small food processor. Blend into a paste. Crush the remaining garlic.
- Trim excess fat from lamb and place in a large roasting pan.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, 1/4 cup honey, olive oil, remaining crushed garlic, and remaining salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Spread rosemary-mustard paste over the top of the lamb. Spoon tomato mixture around lamb. Tuck remaining rosemary and thyme sprigs evenly up against the leg of lamb. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup honey.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the lamb reads at least 130 degrees F (54 degrees C), 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Transfer lamb on a cutting board, cover with aluminum foil, and let rest, 10 to 15 minutes. Discard rosemary and thyme stems. Return the roasting pan to the oven to keep the tomato mixture warm.
- Slice and arrange lamb on a plate. Spoon the warm tomato mixture and pan juices on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 298.5 calories, Carbohydrate 21.7 g, Cholesterol 61.5 mg, Fat 15.8 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 18.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 371 mg, Sugar 15.6 g
More about "never fail boneless leg of lamb recipes"
LEG RECIPE: NEVER-FAIL BONELESS LEG OF LAMB BY NANHAM – REDCIPES
Servings 14Total Time 1 hr 55 minsCategory Meat And Poultry, Lamb, LegCalories 299 per serving
BONELESS LEG OF LAMB – THE CHEF MIMI BLOG
A FASTER WAY TO A STUNNING FEAST - THE NEW YORK TIMES
BONELESS LEG OF LAMB WITH TARRAGON RUB - PLATE FULL OF GRACE
ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - PINCH AND SWIRL
SLOW COOKER BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - COOKING LSL
ROASTED BONELESS ROSEMARY LEG OF LAMB - SKINNYTASTE
SLOW ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB RECIPE - A WELL SEASONED …
ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB | EASY AND DELICIOUS
BONELESS LEG OF LAMB – LAMB RECIPES
THE MOST TENDER LEG OF LAMB - TIFFIN AND TEA
SLOW-ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
NEVER-FAIL BONELESS LEG OF LAMB TASTY RECIPES - KALE SALAD
NEVER-FAIL BONELESS LEG OF LAMB POPULAR RECIPES
BONELESS LEG OF LAMB ROAST - IFOODREAL.COM
BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - PERFECTLY COOKED! - THECOOKFUL
SEVEN-HOUR LEG OF LAMB RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
NEVER-FAIL BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
NEVER-FAIL BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - PLAIN.RECIPES
NEVER-FAIL BONELESS LEG OF LAMB | RECIPESTY
LEG OF LAMB BONELESS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
NEVER-FAIL BONELESS LEG OF LAMB SO TASTY - RECIPES IDEAS
NEVER FAIL BONELESS LEG OF LAMB- WIKIFOODHUB
PERFECT ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - SO DAMN DELISH
EASY BONELESS ROASTED LEG OF LAMB - GREATIST
STEP-BY-STEP BONELESS LEG OF LAMB ROAST RECIPE - IFOODREAL.COM
LEG OF LAMB - THE BEST METHOD FOR ROASTING IN THE OVEN
PERFECT BONELESS LEG OF LAMB ROAST RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS
HOW TO COOK BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - ROAST WITH GRAVY - VEENA …
10 BEST BONELESS LEG LAMB RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB RECIPE - WEST VIA MIDWEST
20 AMAZING LEG OF LAMB RECIPES | MYRECIPES
BONELESS LAMB LOIN ROAST RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SLOW ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - DISH 'N' THE KITCHEN
BONELESS LEG OF LAMB RECIPE - KYLEE COOKS
ROASTED LEG OF LAMB - PERFECT EVERY TIME! - THECOOKFUL
BONELESS LEG OF LAMB MARINADE. - SIMPLE JOYFUL FOOD
BONELESS LEG OF LAMB WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC - ECLECTIC RECIPES
BONELESS LEG OF LAMB • HOW TO ROAST LEG OF LAMB - TWO PURPLE FIGS
NEVER FAIL ROAST LAMB - YUMMY LUMMY
RECIPES TO INSPIRE YOU IN THE KITCHEN (CRAFT BEEF, CHICKEN AND PORK)
10 BONELESS LEG OF LAMB RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love