RACH'S NO-PAIN LO MEIN IS A TAKE-OUT MEAL MADE EASY
Use whatever cooked protein you have on hand in Rach's easy, vegetable-packed lo mein that's tossed in a yummy Asian sauce.
Provided by Rachael Ray
Number Of Ingredients 32
- For the sauce, combine in a pot and warm over medium heat, then reduce at low bubble while you prepare noodles
- For the lo mein, bring a large pot of water to boil for pasta
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat, 3 turns of the pan, cook mushrooms 2-3 minutes
- Drop noodles or pasta into pot, cook about 3 minutes
- Add sesame oil to mushrooms with peppers, carrots, cabbage, sprouts and scallion whites, toss 2-3 minutes
- Drain pasta, add to vegetables, and add sauce and cooked protein
- Toss to combine and serve topped with scallion tops and sesame seeds
NO-PAIN LO MEIN (RACHAEL RAY)
- Heat a wok-shaped skillet or large non-stick skillet over high heat.
- When pan is very hot, add oil, (it will smoke a bit) then, immediately add the snow peas, pepper, mushrooms, scallions, and bean sprouts.
- Stir fry for 1 minute to flavor the oil, then add the ginger and garlic, and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles and toss with to combine.
- Add the soy sauce and toss the ingredients to coat noodles evenly with sauce.
- Transfer the lo mein to a serving platter and garnish with a drizzle of toasted sesame oil.
- Cook's Notes: Wok oil is infused with ginger and garlic and is widely available on the International Foods aisle of the market.
- Cooked shredded pork, chicken, or small de-veined shrimp may be added to this dish in any combination.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 771.9, Fat 46, SaturatedFat 6.5, Sodium 2565, Carbohydrate 78.7, Fiber 8, Sugar 6.6, Protein 18.2
LO MEIN NOODLES
This was a blend of multiple lo mein recipes I found. Add your favorite meat for a main dish, or make as a side dish to your favorite homemade chinese dinner. If you use meat, cook the meat in the pan first, and then pull out and set aside.
Provided by SarBetEns
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain. Rinse spaghetti with cold water to cool; drain.
- Whisk soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey, and ground ginger together in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Cook and stir celery, carrots, sweet onion, and green onion in the hot oil until slightly tender, 5 to 7 minutes; add spaghetti and sauce mixture. Continue to cook, tossing to mix, until the noodles and sauce are hot, about 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 344.1 calories, Carbohydrate 59.6 g, Fat 7.8 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 9.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 798 mg, Sugar 14.7 g
NO PAIN LO MEIN
- Heat a wok-shaped skillet or large non-stick skillet over high heat. When pan is very hot, add oil, (it will smoke a bit) then, immediately add the snow peas, pepper, mushrooms, scallions, and bean sprouts. Stir fry for 1 minute to flavor the oil, then add the ginger and garlic, and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add the cooked noodles and toss with to combine. Add the soy sauce and toss the ingredients to coat noodles evenly with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 396.7, Fat 8.8, SaturatedFat 1.2, Sodium 1380.5, Carbohydrate 59.8, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 4.2, Protein 20.9
More about "no pain lo mein recipes"
NO PAIN LO MEIN RECIPE - SHRIMP WITH NOODLES AND …
EASY LO MEIN - DAMN DELICIOUS
LO MEIN RECIPES READY IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES | ALLRECIPES
BEST NO-PAIN LO MEIN RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
3/5 (166)Total Time 20 minsServings 4
NO PAIN LO MEIN RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
LO MEIN RECIPE PLAIN - COOKEATSHARE
NO-PAIN-LO-MEIN-2 – DEFIANCE
NO-PAIN LO MEIN (RACHAEL RAY) RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
NO-PAIN LO MEIN (RACHAEL RAY) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
RECIPE FOR LO MEIN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
NO-PAIN LO MEIN RECIPE : RACHAEL RAY : FOOD NETWORK
NO-PAIN LO MEIN
EASY LO MEIN - FOOD NETWORK
HOW TO MAKE EASY LO MEIN BY RACHAEL - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
NO-PAIN LO MEIN – RECIPES NETWORK
NO-PAIN LO MEIN RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
NO PAIN LO MEIN | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE BOX
NO-PAIN LO MEIN RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
NO-PAIN LO MEIN (RACHAEL RAY) RECIPE - FOOD.COM - MASTERCOOK
RECIPES: NO PAIN LO MEIN
LO MEIN RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THE BEST LO MEIN RECIPES - THE WOKS OF LIFE
NO-PAIN STAY-SANE PANTRY-COOKING PORK LO-MEIN
NO PAIN LO MEIN RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
WARHAWK CHEFS: NO PAIN LO MEIN
NO-PAIN LO MEIN | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE BOX
NO-PAIN LO MEIN
LO MEIN NOODLES (EASY MEAL PREP) | CHEW OUT LOUD
NO-PAIN LO MEIN | KRISTEN | COPY ME THAT
RECIPE NO-PAIN LO MEIN - YOUTUBE
CHICKEN LO MEIN RECIPE FOOD NETWORK | PAXWERO | GUEBENPAMAKONN
NO-PAIN LO MEIN RECIPE - FOOD NEWS - FOODNEWSNEWS.COM
NO-PAIN LO MEIN
WHAT TO SERVE WITH LO MEIN? 7 BEST SIDE DISHES - AMERICAS …
You'll also love