CHEWY CHOCOLATE-TOFFEE-OATMEAL COOKIES WITH CRANBERRIES
These easy cookies have a little bit of everything. The toffee bits keep them sweet and chewy, while the bittersweet chocolate chips add a richer flavor. You'll be surprised at how much you'll like the tart cranberries, too!
Provided by hello angie
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a large bowl; beat using an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour and baking soda. Fold in oats, chocolate chips, toffee, and cranberries.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of the cookie dough on the lined baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 133.6 calories, Carbohydrate 17.4 g, Cholesterol 18.1 mg, Fat 6.9 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 81.3 mg, Sugar 7 g
OATMEAL CRAISIN COOKIES
- Beat butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla for 5 minutes. In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture 1 cup at a time.
- Mix in raisins and craisins.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets and bake for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). These freeze very well. Enjoy!!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238 calories, Carbohydrate 38.9 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 8.7 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.1 g, Sodium 233.8 mg, Sugar 24.2 g
OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIES
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Sift together flour and baking soda, and set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl once or twice during mixing. Add egg, and mix on high speed to combine. Add vanilla extract; mix to combine. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the sifted flour a bit at a time on a low speed until well combined. Add oatmeal, cherries, chocolate, and toffee pieces; mix to combine.
- Divide dough into three equal portions, and roll into logs using plastic wrap, approximately 1 1/2 inches in diameter. To bake, cut logs into 3/4-inch pieces. Bake on parchment-lined baking sheets, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and transfer to a baking rack to cool.
CHOCOLATE-TOFFEE-OATMEAL DROP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, using a mixer, beat butter and sugars until pale and fluffy, 4 minutes. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until combined. Add flour mixture and beat until just combined. Mix in chocolate chips, toffee, and oats.
- Drop dough in 2-tablespoon-size balls on parchment-lined baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake until cookies are golden around the edges but still soft in the center, 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool on sheets 1 to 2 minutes, then transfer to wire racks and let cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182 g, Fat 10 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 6 g
OATMEAL, CRAISINS, TOFFEE, & CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Sift together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together well and add egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in flour and baking soda until well blended and gradually blend in oatmeal, chocolate chips, sweetened dried cranberries, and toffee bits.
- (Chill dough well to prevent mixture from "spidering" while baking.)
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
OATMEAL, CRANBERRY AND CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
- Put an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until smooth. With the machine running, gradually add the flour mixture. Add the oats, cranberries and chocolate chunks. Mix until just incorporated (dough will be stiff). Using a 4-ounce cookie scoop, scoop slightly rounded mounds of the dough into 12 (2-inch-diameter) balls. Arrange 6 balls of dough, spaced evenly apart, on each baking sheet. Using the back of a spoon, flatten the tops slightly and bake until the cookies are slightly golden on the edges, about 13 to 15 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 20 minutes before serving.
TOFFEE CRANBERRY CRISPS
I've had more friends request this recipe than any other cookie recipe I have. The combination of cranberries, chocolate chips and toffee bits is wonderful. -Ann Quaerna, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the cranberries, chocolate chips and toffee bits. , Shape into three 12-in. logs; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Unwrap and cut into 1/2-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on lightly greased baking sheets. , Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 139 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 89mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
OATMEAL CRAISIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Cream butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add vanilla and eggs, beat well.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add oats, chocolate chips, nuts, and craisins.
- Stir until well combined.
- Drop by round tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 min until golden brown and not too soft in the middle.
- Let cook on cookie sheet for a couple minutes then transfer to wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290.3, Fat 13.4, SaturatedFat 6.7, Cholesterol 35.8, Sodium 177.2, Carbohydrate 40.2, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 20, Protein 5.4
More about "oatmeal craisins toffee chocolate cookies recipes"
CRANBERRY TOFFEE OATMEAL CHIPPERS - OH SWEET BASIL
OATMEAL, CRAISIN, TOFFEE AND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
DARK CHOCOLATE OATMEAL CRAISIN COOKIES - MY LIFE AFTER …
OATMEAL CRAISIN COOKIES (DELICIOUSLY CHEWY!) - RECIPES
CRAISINS® DRIED CRANBERRIES OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHUNK …
OATMEAL CRANBERRY TOFFEE COOKIES - DESSERTS REQUIRED
CHOCOLATE CHUNK OATMEAL CRAISIN COOKIES - BREEZY BAKES
#90 - OATMEAL COOKIES WITH CRAISINS & TOFFEE | TODAY I ATTEM ... - FLICKR
OATMEAL CRAISINS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - LATEST RECIPES
CRAISIN OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SAVING YOU DINERO
OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
EASY OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - HANDLE THE HEAT
OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CRAISIN COOKIES | SARAH ACKERMAN
OATMEAL CRAISIN COOKIES - BELLY FULL
OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP TOFFEE COOKIES - SIMPLY SCRATCH
OATMEAL CRAISIN CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIES - PRAIRIE GAL COOKIN
WHITE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL CRAISIN COOKIES - DELICIOUSLY SEASONED
BEST OATMEAL COOKIES WITH CRAISINS - DAILY APPETITE
TOFFEE AND CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES - JESSIE SHEEHAN BAKES
OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIES | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
OATMEAL CRAISIN WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - BROKEN OVEN BAKING
EASY OATMEAL CRAISIN COOKIES - SPATULA DESSERTS
TOFFEE OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
OATMEAL COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE COVERED CRANBERRIES RECIPE
CRAISIN TOFFEE OATMEAL COOKIES (I AM BAKER)
SOFT & CHEWY OATMEAL CRAISIN COOKIES - LYNN'S WAY OF LIFE
RECIPE FOR OATMEAL CRAISIN CHIP COOKIES | BED AND BREAKFAST INNS ...
OATMEAL CRANBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - DELICIOUS LITTLE BITES
OATMEAL SHORTBREAD COOKIES RECIPE WITH CHOCOLATE & TOFFEE
PECAN, TOFFEE AND OATMEAL DARK CHOCOLATE CHUNK BARS RECIPE
OATMEAL CRAISIN COOKIES - MINDEE'S COOKING OBSESSION
CHEWY OATMEAL CRAISIN COOKIES - COOKING THERAPY
OATMEAL COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS & CRAISINS - MERRY ABOUT …
TOFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE
You'll also love