OREO ICE CREAM CAKE
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is made with an Oreo crust, chocolate Oreo ice cream layer, chocolate fudge, and an Oreo ice cream layer -- for Oreo lovers only!
Provided by Ashley Fehr
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Line a 9" Springform pan with parchment paper (pinch it in between the bottom and the outer ring for easy removal).
- Place Oreos and melted butter in a food processor and process until smooth -- it will start to clump together.
- Press into the bottom and about 1/2" up the sides of the Springform pan.
- Stir together Oreo ice cream and chocolate sauce. Spread over crust and freeze for 1-2 hours until set.
- Stir together crushed Oreo cookies and fudge sauce.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls over firm chocolate ice cream layer.
- Spread softened ice cream over top of chocolate crumbles and smooth the top.
- Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before garnishing and serving.
- Garnish with sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping, chocolate sauce and Oreos as desired.
- Slice and serve.
- Store leftovers in the freezer up to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 465 kcal, Carbohydrate 55 g, Protein 6 g, Fat 25 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, Cholesterol 59 mg, Sodium 283 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 38 g, ServingSize 1 serving
EASY OREO ICE CREAM CAKE
This is always a favorite and it is extremely easy, almost TOO easy! Perfect for summer or birthdays.
Provided by royal_raspberry
Categories Frozen Desserts
Yield 15-20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Allow the ice cream to melt in a large bowl till it is just a thick, soupy mixture.
- Crush the entire package of Oreos in a food processor.
- Mix the melted ice cream and the cool whip together.
- Take a 9 by 13 pan and layer the Oreos and the ice cream mixture.
- Start with the ice cream and then add Oreos then the ice cream and so on.
- Put it in the freezer over night or at least 8 hours covered in plastic wrap and then serve with dribbled chocolate sauce on top.
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE
Oreo Ice Cream Cake makes for the perfect no-bake dessert during warm summer months. Best of all, it only takes 5 simple ingredients!
Provided by Lil' Luna
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Add crushed cookie crumbs to a bowl reserving ½ cup for the top. Add butter and mix well. Press into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Spread softened ice cream over crust and freeze for 2 hours.
- Drizzle warm fudge over ice cream and freeze for 1 hour.
- Add whipped topping, sprinkle with reserved Oreos, and freeze for 2 hours. Remove from the freezer and let it set out for 15 minutes before serving. ENJOY!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 689 kcal, Carbohydrate 82 g, Protein 10 g, Fat 35 g, SaturatedFat 21 g, Cholesterol 119 mg, Sodium 344 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 67 g, ServingSize 1 serving
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE
I've never made this but I tasted a bit, that was all that was left, and it was really good. It only has 4 ingredients and sounds super easy to make. I think you could easily substitute homemade sauce for the hershey's. I think it would be great to take to a potluck because you wouldn't have to worry about keeping it warm or making sure it doesn't spill on the way there.
Provided by Margie99
Categories Frozen Desserts
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Grease a 9x13" pan.
- Crush the cookies, either in a food processor or put them in a plastic bag and beat the heck out of them. Layer half of the crumbs in the pan.
- Spread the softened ice cream over the cookies.
- Warm the fudge until pourable in the microwave and pour over the ice cream.
- Spread the Cool Whip over the fudge. Then cover with the rest of the oreos.
- Put it in the freezer for probably at least two hours or until it gets firm.
- Take it out of the freezer about 20 minutes before you want to serve it.
OREO MINT CHIP ICE CREAM CAKE
This decadent, can't-stop-eating-it dessert is an homage to Linda Freeman, the incredible chef at my college sorority house. She made a version of grasshopper pie that featured an Oreo crust and mint chocolate chip ice cream (instead of the classic crème de menthe chiffon filling). My spin takes those same flavors and layers them with chocolate ganache and whipped cream, so you get a little taste of everything in each bite.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Set a medium bowl over a larger bowl full of ice and water, so that the ice water surrounds it. Place a second large bowl in the refrigerator.
- Bring 1 1/2 cups of the cream just to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Place the chocolate, corn syrup and salt in a heatproof medium bowl and pour the hot cream over top. Let sit 1 minute to slightly melt the chocolate. Stir the chocolate and cream together with a rubber spatula, using small circular motions starting at the center of the bowl until emulsified and smooth. Transfer the mixture to the medium bowl set inside the ice bath and refrigerate for 15 minutes, stirring halfway, until thickened and cooled. Makes about 2 3/4 cups.
- Remove the empty chilled large bowl from the refrigerator. Add the remaining 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, vanilla and confectioners' sugar and whip on high with a handheld electric mixer until medium-stiff peaks form, 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate sandwich cookies in a zip-top bag and use a rolling pin or the bottom of a heavy-bottomed skillet to crush into bite-size pieces.
- Evenly spread half of the softened ice cream on the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Spread 2 heaping cups of the crushed cookies over the ice cream followed by half of the chocolate sauce and 1 heaping cup of the whipped cream.
- Repeat the layers with the remaining ice cream, 2 heaping cups of the crushed cookies and the remaining chocolate sauce. Spread the remaining whipped cream over top and sprinkle with the remaining 1 1/2 cups crushed cookies. Wrap the baking dish in plastic wrap and freeze until firm, 4 hours to overnight.
OREO® LOAF CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x4-inch loaf pan. Line with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on all sides.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract together in another bowl until well combined. Whisk in the sour cream.
- Pour the sour cream mixture over the flour mixture; mix together with a rubber spatula. Fold in 1 cup crushed cookies. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes. Immediately top with white chocolate chips and remaining crushed cookies.
- Lift loaf out of the pan using the parchment paper overhang. Allow to cool before dusting with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459.3 calories, Carbohydrate 52.2 g, Cholesterol 80.8 mg, Fat 25.4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 6.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 374.1 mg, Sugar 29.3 g
More about "oreo ice cream cake recipes"
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE — SALT & BAKER
5/5 (19)Total Time 7 hrs 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 445 per serving
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE FROM SCRATCH VIDEO RECIPE - NITHA KITCHEN
OREO FUDGE ICE CREAM CAKE - THE RECIPE LIFE
COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - EASY OREO ICE CREAM …
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
EASY OREO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - STAYING CLOSE TO HOME
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - ONLY 3 EASY INGREDIENTS!
EASY OREO ICE CREAM CAKE NO BAKE RECIPE THAT KIDS CAN MAKE!
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE | LIVE CRAFT EAT
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - LAURA IN THE KITCHEN
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE (5 INGREDIENTS!) - CHELSEA'S MESSY APRON
SUPER EASY OREO ICE CREAM CAKE - FOXY FOLKSY
10 OREO CAKE RECIPES FOR COOKIE LOVERS | ALLRECIPES
FIVE INGREDIENT OREO ICE CREAM CAKE - DANI'S COOKINGS
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE - CAKES MANIA
OREO ICEBOX CAKE (& VIDEO!) - 3 INGREDIENT OREO ICEBOX CAKE RECIPE
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - FABULESSLY FRUGAL
HOMEMADE OREO ICE CREAM CAKE | BEYOND FROSTING
HOMEMADE OREO ICE CREAM CAKE - I WASH YOU DRY
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - EASY BUDGET RECIPES
EASY 3-INGREDIENT OREO ICE CREAM CAKE - CAKES MANIA
FROZEN CHOCOLATE OREO ICE CREAM CAKE | KITCHN
OREO ICE BOX CAKE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - EASY KIDS FRIENDLY CAKE - PREPBOWLS
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE - JUST SO TASTY
EASY HOMEMADE OREO ICE CREAM CAKE | PHOTOS & FOOD
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE CARVEL - THERESCIPES.INFO
AMAZING OREO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE WITH CARAMEL
BROWNIE OREO ICE CREAM CAKE - REAL LIFE DINNER
ICE CREAM CAKE WITH OREO CRUST - NASHVILLE WIFE - RECIPES
OREO ICE CAKE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM CAKE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
NEAPOLITAN OREO ICE CREAM CAKE - GRACIE IN THE KITCHEN
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE A FAMILY FAVORITE - SOUTHERN PLATE
10 BEST OREO COOKIE ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPES - YUMMLY
OREO BROWNIE ICE CREAM CAKE - SIMPLY BAKINGS
HOMEMADE OREO ICE CREAM CAKE! - GIRL. INSPIRED.
OREO DUMP CAKE (TIKTOK RECIPE) - MOM FOODIE
EASY OREO ICE CREAM CAKE - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
OREO ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
OREO ICE CREAM SANDWICH CAKE - MY ORGANIZED CHAOS
EASY 5 LAYER ICE CREAM CAKE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
#time-to-make #course #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #easy #kid-friendly #frozen-desserts #dietary #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Oreo cookie ice cream cake?How do you make oreo cookie ice cream cake? First, place the ice cream on the counter to soften. Next, take all the oreo cookies except for about 12. Place them in a gallon size freezer bag and pound them with a mallet or a rolling pin to coarsely crush them. Lay the cookies in the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan, spreading them out evenly.
How many ingredients do you need to make an Oreo cake?This Oreo Ice Cream Cake makes for the perfect no bake dessert during warm summer months. Best of all, it only takes 5 simple store bought ingredients! No one can resist the layers of crushed Oreos, Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, Hot Fudge, Cool Whip, and MORE Oreos!
How much does an Oreo ice cream cake cost?This Oreo Ice Cream Cake recipe is a no-bake layered dessert made with ice cream, Oreo cookies, hot fudge, and Cool Whip. This cake is one of Beth’s most requested recipes! This Oreo Ice Cream Cake serves 16 and costs $11.88 to make; that’s only $0.75 per serving! An Ice Cream Cake at Dairy Queen costs three times as much.
Can you freeze Oreos with ice cream in the crust?Add the butter to the crushed Oreos, mix it up, then press it into the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan. ICE CREAM & SAUCE. Spread the softened Cookies and Cream ice cream over the crust and freeze for 2 hours.