OYSTER GREEN BEANS W/CHICKEN
Stir fried chicken and green beans with oyster sauce. I developed this for my daughter who loves white rice with oyster sauce and never gets enough veggies. I finally found that green beans were a good choice
Provided by Coni Cassity
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and stir fry in oil until nearly done.
- Add fresh or frozen green beans, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add gingerroot and brown sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolve.
- Serve over 1/2 cup rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269.1, Fat 5.3, SaturatedFat 1, Cholesterol 36.3, Sodium 448, Carbohydrate 38.7, Fiber 3.4, Sugar 7.1, Protein 16.9
Oyster sauce gives this chicken stir-fry richer flavor, but you don't have to make a special trip to get it if you don't have it. Get the recipe.
Provided by Chris Morocco
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine oyster sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, and 1 Tbsp. water in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add cashews and tilt skillet toward you so that the oil pools around cashews. Toast cashews, tossing and spooning oil over constantly, until cashews are golden brown, about 3 minutes. Transfer cashews to a small plate and let cool, reserving oil in skillet.
- Cut chicken into 1/2"-thick slices. If any slices are longer than 2", cut in half crosswise. Season chicken with salt and coat with cornstarch, tossing chicken to evenly distribute cornstarch. Increase heat to medium-high and cook chicken in a single layer in same skillet, undisturbed, until golden brown underneath, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook until other side is just opaque, about 1 minute. Transfer chicken to a plate (it won't be totally cooked through; don't worry as it will finish cooking in the sauce).
- Cook beans and onion in same skillet, tossing often, until beginning to soften and brown in spots, about 4 minutes. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil followed by garlic and ginger. Cook, tossing often, until garlic and ginger are softened, about 1 minute longer. Add reserved sauce and return chicken to skillet. Cook, stirring often, until sauce is glazy and coats chicken and vegetables, and the chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer chicken and vegetables to a platter. Spoon sauce over. Top with toasted cashews.
More about "oyster green beans wchicken recipes"
CHICKEN AND GREEN BEANS WITH GINGER OYSTER SAUCE
Servings 3Calories 450 per servingCategory Main Dishes
- Add green beans (fresh or frozen), soy sauce and oyster sauce. Continue to cook for 5 - 8 minutes until beans to desired tenderness.
DELICIOUS GREEN BEANS IN OYSTER SAUCE AND GARLIC RECIPE
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsCategory SIDE DISHCalories 85 per serving
- Heat your pan on medium heat, add oil and sautée the garlic until soft, fragrant, and caramelized
MARINATED CHICKEN STIR FRY WITH GREEN BEANS - CASUALLY …
4.8/5 (6)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main CoursePublished 2021-03-03
AJINOMOTO | GREEN BEANS WITH CHICKEN & MUSH - AJINOMOTO
OYSTER SAUCE GREEN BEANS - THERESCIPES.INFO
OYSTER SAUCE GREEN BEANS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
GINGER CHICKEN WITH SHIITAKES AND GREEN BEANS RECIPE
CHICKEN RED CURRY STIR-FRY WITH GREEN BEANS RECIPE
GREEN BEANS OYSTER SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
CHICKEN AND GREEN BEANS STIR FRY - THE FLAVOURS OF KITCHEN
CHICKEN AND GREEN BEAN STIR-FRY RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
STIR-FRIED GREEN BEANS WITH GARLIC & OYSTER SAUCE
GREEN BEAN CHICKEN - KAWALING PINOY
GREEN BEANS IN OYSTER SAUCE - PINOYCOOKINGRECIPES
CHICKEN, BROCCOLI & GREEN BEANS IN OYSTER SAUCE RECIPE BY
CHICKEN AND GREEN BEANS WITH GINGER OYSTER SAUCE - RECIPE DETAILS
THAI RED CURRY CHICKEN WITH GREEN BEANS RECIPE
‘PIZZAIOLA’ OYSTERS WITH GREEN BEAN PESTO RECIPE
BEANS GREEN OYSTER - COOKEATSHARE
RECIPE OF ULTIMATE CHICKEN, BROCCOLI & GREEN BEANS IN OYSTER SAUCE
CHICKEN, BROCCOLI & GREEN BEANS IN OYSTER SAUCE RECIPE BY NATALIE ...
QUICK AND EASY CHINESE CHICKEN WITH OYSTER SAUCE RECIPE
10 BEST CHINESE CHICKEN GREEN BEANS RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHICKEN AND GREEN BEAN STIR-FRY - JESSICA GAVIN
GREEN BEAN OYSTER SAUCE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
10 BEST CHICKEN BROCCOLI GREEN BEANS RECIPES - YUMMLY
BEST STIR-FRIED GREEN BEANS WITH PORK AND OYSTER SAUCE RECIPE
QUICK & EASY CHICKEN WITH GREEN BEAN STIR FRY RECIPE
THAI CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS, GREEN BEANS AND BASIL RECIPE
RECIPE OF QUICK CHICKEN, BROCCOLI & GREEN BEANS IN OYSTER SAUCE
ADOBONG SITAW RECIPE (FILIPINO LONG BEANS) - THE ODEHLICIOUS
OYSTER MUSHROOM AND BEAN STIR FRY. - ISLAND SMILE
INDUCTION RECIPE: THAI BASIL CHICKEN WITH GREEN BEANS
SHEET PAN TERIYAKI CHICKEN WITH GREEN BEANS
CHICKEN AND GREEN BEANS RECIPE - YUMMY.PH
STIR FRIED KING OYSTER MUSHROOMS WITH GREEN BEANS
BEANS AND TOFU IN OYSTER SAUCE - PINOYCOOKINGRECIPES
CHICKEN AND GREEN BEANS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
ASIAN GREEN BEANS OYSTER SAUCE - COOKEATSHARE
CHICKEN STIR FRY WITH BROCCOLI AND GREEN BEANS - ALIYAH'S RECIPES …
OYSTER SAUCE CHICKEN WITH CHINESE LEAF RECIPE - BBC FOOD
SPATCHCOCKED CHICKEN WITH GREEN BEANS RECIPE - LOVEFOOD.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken and green beans stir fry?This chicken and green beans recipe is an easy and healthy stir fry with seared chicken breast and fresh green beans, all tossed in a honey garlic sauce. The perfect quick dinner or meal prep option! Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the green beans and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes or until beans are tender.
How do you cook green bean chicken in a pot?Green Bean Chicken. In a pot over high heat, combine about 2-inches deep of water and 1 tablespoon of oil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and immediately add chicken, stirring to disperse. Bring water back to a gentle simmer and once it's barely bubbling, continue to cook chicken for about 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
How to cook green beans with chicken and rice?The first step is to cook your green beans until they’re crisp yet tender. The green beans are removed from the pan, then bite sized pieces of chicken get seared to golden brown perfection. Combine your green beans and chicken, then add a honey garlic sauce to the pan. Simmer until thickened, then serve over rice and enjoy!
How to cook green beans with garlic?Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds. Add the green beans back to the pan and cook for 2 more minutes or until the green beans are warmed through. In a bowl whisk together the chicken broth, honey and soy sauce. In a small bowl mix the cornstarch with a tablespoon of cold water.