PARMESAN-HERB DINNER ROLLS
I teach special needs students and have designed a culinary program for them. These tasty rolls are easy to do and often requested. -Christina Haselman, Miller City, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place rolls on a greased baking sheet; thaw, covered, in refrigerator overnight or at room temperature 2 hours. , In a small bowl, mix cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning and dill. Brush rolls with butter; sprinkle with cheese mixture. Cover loosely with plastic wrap; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. , Preheat oven to 350°. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack; serve warm.
Nutrition Facts :
My family just can't seem to get enough of these fun, cheesy rolls. They have a delightful texture from the cornmeal and are a great switch from traditional dinner rolls. I like to serve them with spaghetti, lasagna and stew. -Marietta Slater, Augusta, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add milk, Parmesan cheese, butter, sugar, salt, cornmeal and eggs; mix well. Add 3 cups of flour and beat until smooth. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. , Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. , Punch dough down. Shape into 24 ovals; dip each into melted butter and Parmesan cheese. Place on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. , Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 176 calories, Fat 6g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 33mg cholesterol, Sodium 201mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
PARMESAN CRUSTED DINNER ROLLS
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Place Parmesan cheese into a shallow bowl.
- Cut thawed bread dough into 12 pieces, then cut each piece into 3 more pieces, for a total of 36.
- Roll each piece into a ball and dip into the melted butter.
- Gently press the buttered dough ball into the Parmesan cheese.
- Place 3 coated balls into each prepared muffin cup.
- Cover with a light cloth and let rise in a warm place (80 to 95 degrees F (27 to 35 degrees C)) until doubled in volume, 5 to 7 hours, depending on the room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202.5 calories, Carbohydrate 18.4 g, Cholesterol 26.2 mg, Fat 11.1 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 6.4 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 368.3 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
More about "parmesan crusted dinner rolls recipes"
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - THE COOKING …
4/5 (81)Servings 12Cuisine American
- Pour 1/4 cup warm water to a small bowl. Add yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar. Stir and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- To a bowl of stand mixer add the yeast mixture, warm milk, egg, melted butter and water. Give a quick whisk. Add flour, grated parmesan, the remaining sugar, thyme, salt, 2/3 of the chopped parsley and crushed garlic. Knead the dough about 5-6 minutes and 2-3 minutes by hand. Add more flour if needed.
SOFT PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - GARLIC & ZEST
4.4/5 (15)Total Time 2 hrs 20 minsCategory Side DishCalories 152 per serving
- In the bowl attachment of a stand mixer combine the milk and yeast (Make sure the milk is between 100° and 105° -- too hot and it will kill the yeast - and the rolls won't rise). Use a conventional whisk to whisk together the yeast and the milk. Add the sugar, salt, beaten eggs, butter, and 1 cup of the bread flour and the parmesan cheese. Whisk together to combine.
- Add the remaining 3 1/2 cups of bread flour and place the mixing bowl in the stand mixer. Attach the dough hook and knead the flour into the yeast mixture on medium speed for 6-7 minutes or until dough is soft and elastic.
- Lightly oil a large mixing bowl with canola oil and set the dough in the center, turning once or twice to get a light sheen of oil on the dough. Cover the dough with a tea towel and set it in a cold oven to proof for one hour, or until doubled in size.
ITALIAN PARMESAN HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS - SNAPPY …
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - COOKED BY JULIE
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - DAMN DELICIOUS
THE BEST GARLIC BUTTER PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS RECIPE
PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - STL COOKS
CRUSTED PORK CHOP RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY PARMESAN GARLIC ROLLS - THE LITTLE KITCHEN
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - RASA MALAYSIA
GARLIC PARMESAN PULL APART ROLLS - BROMA BAKERY
CHEESY PARMESAN CRUSTED CRESCENT ROLLS - GAL ON A MISSION
HERBED GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - ABERDEEN'S KITCHEN
PARMESAN CRUSTED DINNER ROLLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
PARMESAN CRUSTED DINNER ROLLS - FOODDIEZ.COM
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - HOME BAKED BLISS
SOFT PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS (5-INGREDIENTS) - FOOD DOLLS
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - HEART'S CONTENT FARMHOUSE
CHEESE ROLLS WITH BUTTERY PARMESAN CRUST - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
30-MINUTE GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
PARMESAN CRUSTED DINNER ROLLS - PLAIN.RECIPES
PARMESAN CRUSTED DINNER ROLLS | RECIPE | DINNER ROLLS, FOOD, SAVORY …
PARMESAN CRUSTED DINNER ROLLS | RECIPESTY
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS RECIPES - EVERYBODYLOVESITALIAN.COM
EASY PARMESAN GARLIC DINNER ROLLS - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF …
PARMESAN CRUSTED DINNER ROLLS | RECIPE | DINNER ROLLS, DINNER ROLLS ...
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS RECIPE - FETTY'S FOOD BLOG
CRAVINGS | PARM-DUSTED GARLIC-BUTTER PULL-APART DINNER ROLLS
GARLIC BUTTER AND PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - INQUIRING CHEF
30 MINUTE GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - HEZZI-D'S BOOKS AND COOKS
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - BUTTER YOUR BISCUIT
QUICK GARLIC AND PARMESAN ROLLS - THE COOKIN CHICKS
PARMESAN CRUSTED HAWAIIAN ROLLS RECIPE - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - BUNNY'S WARM OVEN
PARMESAN CRUSTED DINNER ROLLS - YUM TASTE
ROSEMARY GARLIC AND PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - SALT & BAKER
GARLIC PARMESAN DINNER ROLLS - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
PARMESAN GARLIC ROLLS - YUM TASTE
GARLIC PARMESAN PULL-APART DINNER ROLLS - FLY-LOCAL
You'll also love