PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE
- Drain and rinse peaches and place in a blender with raspberries. Add orange juice and fresh custard and whizz together.
- Pour over ice, garnish with another spoonful of custard and a few raspberries. Best served chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161 calories, Fat 2 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 30 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 27 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
CHEF JOHN'S PEACH MELBA
Peach Melba was created for Victorian era opera star Nellie Melba by the greatest chef of the time, Auguste Escoffier, who also named some thin, crispy toasts in her honor years later.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine raspberries, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, water, and balsamic vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook until sugar dissolves and berries collapse, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and strain into a bowl. Cool to room temperature, cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Combine 2 cups sugar, 2 cups water, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and split vanilla bean in a large saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Place peach halves with cut sides up in the syrup and simmer until tender, 5 to 8 minutes per side, basting with the syrup occasionally. Remove from heat and allow to cool in the syrup. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 4 hours.
- Remove peach skins and serve each peach half on top of a scoop of ice cream in a bowl. Spoon the raspberry sauce over the top. Garnish with toasted, slivered almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420.5 calories, Carbohydrate 96.5 g, Cholesterol 9.2 mg, Fat 4.6 g, Fiber 4.8 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 21.3 mg, Sugar 90.7 g
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIES
Peaches and raspberries - two of my very favorites. Enjoyed in this delicious smoothie, it's hard to remember that it's good for you too!
Provided by JackieOhNo
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Arrange peach pieces in a single layer in a freezer-proof container. Cover; freeze until very cold but not frozen solid, about 1-2 hours.
- In a blender, combine peach pieces, raspberries, yogurt, nectar and sugar (if using). Puree until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour into four tall glasses, dividing evenly. If desired, garnish with mint.
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE BOWL
Start your day with our Peach Melba Smoothie Bowl, and feel like you're having your favorite desert! Indulge your sweet tooth and increase your fruit intake when you enjoy our Peach Melba Smoothie Bowl. This interpretation of a classic Peach Melba is a Healthy Living recipe.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Spring 2019
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Blend ice, yogurt, bananas, drink mix and milk in blender until smooth, stopping blender as necessary to scrape ingredients from side of blender container.
- Pour into bowl.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 65 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 10 g
QUICK PEACH MELBA
Turn on the appliances: For Quick Peach Melba, microwave fresh peaches in a little peach schnapps. Raspberry sauce will zip together fast in a food processor or a blender.
Provided by USA WEEKEND Pam Anderson
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pour schnapps in a microwave-safe pan or pie plate large enough to hold peach halves in a single layer. Place peaches, cut side down in pan. Microwave on high Pour schnapps in a microwave-safe pie plate large enough to hold all peach halves in a single layer. Place peaches cut side down in pan. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Turn peaches over and microwave about 2 minutes longer, until the fruit is tender when poked with a sharp knife. Let peaches cool, then peel. Refrigerate. for 3 minutes.
- Transfer jam to a microwave-safe measuring cup; microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes until partially melted. In a food processor, puree jam and raspberries. Set a fine-mesh strainer over a bowl; strain sauce to remove seeds, pressing with a rubber spatula. Discard seeds. Refrigerate.
- Put 1/2 cup ice cream in each of eight shallow bowls, then a peach half, 2 Tbs. sauce and 1 Tb. almonds. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 365 calories, Carbohydrate 62.5 g, Cholesterol 29 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 57.1 mg, Sugar 55.7 g
More about "peach melba smoothies recipes"
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIES - DAILY DISH RECIPES
5/5 (4)Category DrinksCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- In your blender puree the 12oz of raspberries until well blended We had four kids that wanted some, so we actually used 24 oz. of raspberries. Yes it was a lot but we had bought a ton on sale awhile back and frozen them. They were perfect.
- Set a sieve on top of a medium bowl and drain the puree into the bowl. Lesa suggests: pressing the juice through the sieve. I strongly urge you to listen. It is very slow going, but it removes all the Raspberry seeds and if you're like me, you're amazed at how many seeds are in there!
- Clean out your blender and add your frozen peaches, about 1/4-1/2 cup of sugar (do not eliminate the sugar) we tried it without and did not like it at all, the almond extract, and the milk. Process until well blended.
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE RECIPE | SLIMFAST
Servings 1Total Time 5 mins
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIES | HEALTHY RECIPES FROM HIPPIE …
PEACH MELBA SUNSET SMOOTHIE (DAIRY-FREE RECIPE)
HEALTHY RECIPES - PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE FOR TWO
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE - NOURISH YOUR GLOW
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE LOLLIES RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE — NOURISHING PLATE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PEACH MELBA SUNSET SMOOTHIE (DAIRY-FREE RECIPE) - PINTEREST
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE - COKESOLUTIONS.COM
PEACH SMOOTHIE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
PEACH MELBA SUNRISE SMOOTHIE | RECIPE | YUMMY SMOOTHIES, …
CREAMY PEACH & BERRY SMOOTHIE | NUTRIBUDDY
PEACH MELBA - ALMASED
HEALTHY PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE BOWL - FLAVOUR AND SAVOUR
PEACH RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE (REFINED SUGAR FREE)
CREAMY PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE – RECIPE – OLD SALT MERCHANTS
SUNRISE PEACH RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE - WALLFLOWER KITCHEN
PEACH MELBA – CHOOSE MY SMOOTHIE
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIES WITH RASPBERRIES - ACELINE
EASY PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE [SIMPLE VEGAN 3-INGREDIENT RECIPE]
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE – OMEGA JUICERS
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
PEACH MELBA - ALMASED®
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE – JUICE AND SMOOTHIE RECIPES
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE | ARDO
PEACH SMOOTHIE - EASY & HEALTHY HOMEMADE RECIPES
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE RECIPE LIST - SALEWHALE.CA
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CREAMY PEACH MELBA | GREEN KITCHEN SMOOTHIES BY DAVID FRENKIEL …
HOMEMADE PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
PEACH MELBA RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE - GRAHAM'S FAMILY DAIRY
EASY BANANA & PEACH SMOOTHIE [3-INGREDIENT RECIPE - VEGAN & DF]
PEACH MELBA RECIPE EASY RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
WHAT IS MELBA SAUCE? AND HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NETWORK
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE | FAT FLUSH
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #beverages #fruit #easy #beginner-cook #summer #smoothies #food-processor-blender #seasonal #berries #raspberries #pitted-fruit #peaches #brunch #equipment #small-appliance #3-steps-or-less #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love