PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE
- Drain and rinse peaches and place in a blender with raspberries. Add orange juice and fresh custard and whizz together.
- Pour over ice, garnish with another spoonful of custard and a few raspberries. Best served chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161 calories, Fat 2 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 30 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 27 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIES
Peaches and raspberries - two of my very favorites. Enjoyed in this delicious smoothie, it's hard to remember that it's good for you too!
Provided by JackieOhNo
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Arrange peach pieces in a single layer in a freezer-proof container. Cover; freeze until very cold but not frozen solid, about 1-2 hours.
- In a blender, combine peach pieces, raspberries, yogurt, nectar and sugar (if using). Puree until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour into four tall glasses, dividing evenly. If desired, garnish with mint.
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE BOWL
Start your day with our Peach Melba Smoothie Bowl, and feel like you're having your favorite desert! Indulge your sweet tooth and increase your fruit intake when you enjoy our Peach Melba Smoothie Bowl. This interpretation of a classic Peach Melba is a Healthy Living recipe.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Spring 2019
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Blend ice, yogurt, bananas, drink mix and milk in blender until smooth, stopping blender as necessary to scrape ingredients from side of blender container.
- Pour into bowl.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 65 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 10 g
More about "peach melba smoothies recipes"
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIES - DAILY DISH RECIPES
5/5 (4)Category DrinksCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In your blender puree the 12oz of raspberries until well blended We had four kids that wanted some, so we actually used 24 oz. of raspberries. Yes it was a lot but we had bought a ton on sale awhile back and frozen them. They were perfect.
- Set a sieve on top of a medium bowl and drain the puree into the bowl. Lesa suggests: pressing the juice through the sieve. I strongly urge you to listen. It is very slow going, but it removes all the Raspberry seeds and if you're like me, you're amazed at how many seeds are in there!
- Clean out your blender and add your frozen peaches, about 1/4-1/2 cup of sugar (do not eliminate the sugar) we tried it without and did not like it at all, the almond extract, and the milk. Process until well blended.
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE RECIPE | SLIMFAST
Servings 1Total Time 5 mins
PEACH MELBA SUNSET SMOOTHIE (DAIRY-FREE RECIPE)
Reviews 19Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 1Total Time 5 mins
SUNRISE PEACH RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE - WALLFLOWER KITCHEN
4.3/5 (30)Total Time 5 minsCategory SmoothiesCalories 189 per serving
- In a blender, mix the raspberries, almond milk, vanilla and lemon. Blend until smooth, adding a little more almond milk if it's too thick. Taste and add the maple syrup if desired.
- Pour on top of the raspberry mixture in the two glasses, letting it pour naturally to create a marbled, sunrise effect.
SAVOR THE FLAVOR OF THESE 6 SMOOTHIE RECIPES LOW IN FAT
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Peach Melba Smoothie. Enjoy a peach melba smoothie year-round by blending frozen peaches and raspberries. When these fabulous fruits are in season, you can try mixing them fresh for an even better experience.
- Banana Berry Smoothie. Full of antioxidants, this smoothie is full of superfoods that help fight diseases, take care of the heart, and help you age beautifully.
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie. Mango is somewhat of an underrated fruit, but it provides tons of nutrients like vitamins A, B, and C. This tropical fruit helps contribute to a healthy immune function, good blood pressure, and strong vision and bones.
- Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie. Pumpkin isn't just for the Fall season. Thick and creamy, this smoothie recipe is reminiscent of a chilled pumpkin pie in a glass—except extraordinarily lower in fat and calories.
- Peach and Blueberry Smoothie. Fresh and ripe peaches or nectarines, paired with blueberries, are a perfect smoothie match. This delicious recipe will take care of all your cravings.
- Tropical Fruit Smoothie. There are many types of tropical smoothies you can make. For example, one delicious family-favorite smoothie calls for a mix of crushed pineapple, kiwifruit, orange, mango, and bananas.
10 SMOOTHIES THAT WON'T SPIKE YOUR BLOOD SUGAR | …
- Cherry "Cheesecake" Smoothie. This pretty, pink, cheesecake-inspired smoothie is made with Neufchatel, a lighter version of cream cheese available in most supermarkets.
- Green Superfood Smoothie Jar. Green is the theme of this smoothie made of spinach, cucumber, broccoli, mint and green tea. (A review of the research finds that green tea has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, which may play a helpful role in the treatment of Type 2 diabetes for obese adults.)
- Peach Melba Smoothie. This summertime smoothie is a reboot of peach melba, the classic dessert made with vanilla ice cream and peaches and drizzled with raspberry sauce.
- Grass-Fed Tzatziki Kefir Smoothie. Craving something more savory than sweet? Try this Mediterranean-inspired recipe made with Greek yogurt, kefir, cucumber, mint, dill, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and sea salt.
- Silken Dark Chocolate-Mint Smoothie. Chocolate and mint are a classic combo (hello, Junior Mints, Thin Mints and more). Fortunately, you can enjoy the pairing without loading up on sugar.
- Cinnamon Apple Orchard Smoothie. Behold, a healthy version of apple pie a la mode! It starts with apples, of course. You won’t even have to peel them, which means more fiber for you.
- Berry Lover’s Pulse Smoothie. “Pulse” is the name for the seeds of legumes, including beans, lentils and peas. In this case it is cannellini beans. Regular consumption of beans or lentils as part of a low-glycemic diet may help lower blood A1C levels in people with Type 2 diabetes.
- Chia Mango Smoothie. Here is a twist on a mango lassi, a classic yogurt-based beverage from India. This incredibly creamy version is made with frozen mango cubes, plain Greek yogurt and almond milk.
- Creamy Avocado Cucumber Smoothie. If you took the concept of green juice, transformed it into a thick smoothie and gave it a savory kick, this smoothie is what you’d end up with!
- Almond Butter and Blueberry Smash Smoothie. Like PB&J? Then try this AB&B for a fabulous, healthful variation made with almond butter, frozen blueberries and no-sugar-added raspberry fruit spread.
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
Servings 2Calories 338 per serving
PEACH MELBA - ALMASED®
Servings 1Calories 304 per servingCategory Smoothies
HEALTHY PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE BOWL - FLAVOUR AND SAVOUR
Reviews 6Category Breakfast And SmoothiesCuisine American, CanadianTotal Time 5 mins
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE BOWL - RADIANT RACHELS
Servings 1Category Breakfast, Drinks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Raw
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE — NOURISHING PLATE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PEACH SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast, Snack, BeverageAuthor Laurel RandolphTotal Time 5 mins
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE BY KRISTINE. A THERMOMIX ® RECIPE IN ...
5/5 (1)Category DrinksServings 1Total Time 5 mins
RECIPE PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE - RECIPES.CAMP
Servings 4Total Time 40 minsCategory Smoothie
EASY PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE [SIMPLE VEGAN 3-INGREDIENT RECIPE]
5/5 (2)Category Super-Simple Smoothie RecipesServings 1Total Time 3 mins
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE RECIPE | SMOOTHIE RECIPES, PEACH ...
PEACH MELBA SUNRISE SMOOTHIE | RECIPE | YUMMY SMOOTHIES ...
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE #RECIPE | PEACH SMOOTHIE RECIPES ...
CLASSIC PEACH MELBA RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE ⋆ FIXMYRECIPE
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIE RECIPES AND FOOD TIPS
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIES RECIPE - RECIPEYUM
PEACH MELBA SMOOTHIES | HEALTHY RECIPES FROM HIPPIE SNACKS
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #beverages #fruit #easy #beginner-cook #summer #smoothies #food-processor-blender #seasonal #berries #raspberries #pitted-fruit #peaches #brunch #equipment #small-appliance #3-steps-or-less #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you blend frozen peaches and raspberries in a smoothie?Enjoy a peach melba smoothie year-round by blending frozen peaches and raspberries. When these fabulous fruits are in season, you can try mixing them fresh for an even better experience.
What fruits can you mix together to make a smoothie?Enjoy a peach melba smoothie year-round by blending frozen peaches and raspberries. When these fabulous fruits are in season, you can try mixing them fresh for an even better experience. You can even add in some vanilla yogurt for a breakfast meal or vanilla ice cream for an end-of-the-day healthy dessert.
How do you make a peach and raspberries shake?Blend peaches, raspberries, orange juice and fresh custard into a fruity, creamy shake that's low in fat Drain and rinse peaches and place in a blender with raspberries. Add orange juice and fresh custard and whizz together. Pour over ice, garnish with another spoonful of custard and a few raspberries.
Can you put Frozen bananas in a smoothie?Frozen bananas, in particular, help make smoothies thicker and frothier—plus it means you don't need to use blade-dulling ice cubes in the blender to produce a cold and refreshing drink. Enjoy a peach melba smoothie year-round by blending frozen peaches and raspberries.