APPLE CRISP WITH OAT TOPPING
This is the best dessert for the early fall when the sweet and firm apples are just in season. Use the best quality cinnamon you can get and get it from a spice merchant or even a store where you can get it bulk; it does make a difference. Within ten minutes of going in the oven the scent will fill the house and neighbors you loaned things to years ago will return them just to invite themselves in and wonder aloud if there is any left (Note: there isn't). Optional accompaniments would be caramel sauce, ice cream, and whipped cream.
Provided by realnakedchef
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss apples with white sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl to coat; pour into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl. Use a pastry cutter or 2 forks to mash cold butter into the oats mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; spread over the apples to the edges of the baking dish. Pat the topping gently until even.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and sides are bubbling, about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 618 calories, Carbohydrate 99.3 g, Cholesterol 61 mg, Fat 24.6 g, Fiber 7.6 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 14.8 g, Sodium 177.1 mg, Sugar 63.2 g
OATMEAL CAKE WITH CINNAMON-PECAN CRUMBLE
- For the cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-by-8-inch pan with butter.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in the applesauce and vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low and slowly add the flour mixture, mixing until combined. Transfer to the prepared pan.
- For the crumble: In a mixing bowl, stir together the oats, pecans, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the cake batter.
- Bake until set in the center, about 40 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
APPLE PECAN CRUMBLE
This recipe was published in Quick and Simple magazine and it is a great way to use up apples during the fall season.
Provided by Marz7215
Yield 1 baking dish, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly butter a 10-inch baking dish or pie plate.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine apples with lemon juice and zest. Sprinkle the sugar, cinnamon and flour over the apples and stir to combine. Spoon into the baking dish.
- For the crumble topping, combine the dry ingredients in a medium-size bowl. Stir in the melted butter. Spread the topping evenly over the apples.
- Place baking dish on a parchment- or foil-lined baking sheet; bake until the juices are bubbling and thick, 40 to 50 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 463.3, Fat 15.5, SaturatedFat 5.6, Cholesterol 20.3, Sodium 227.3, Carbohydrate 83.5, Fiber 5.9, Sugar 64.5, Protein 3.1
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cream butter and sugars until smooth. Add pecans, oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Stir until mixture begins to form large clumps. Transfer mixture to a rimmed baking sheet, and spread in a single layer. (Clumps should be close together.)
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely in sheet on a wire rack. Using your hands, break into small pieces.
More about "pecan oat crumble recipes"
PEACH AND HUCKLEBERRY CRISP WITH PECAN OAT CRUMBLE » HTTPS ...
Category Fruit DessertEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. To make the crisp topping, combine the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, toasted pecans, and flour in a bowl. Add the diced butter and blend with a pastry blender or the tips of your fingers until crumbly. Set aside.
- Cut the nectarines in half, remove the pits, and then slice them 1/4 inch thick. You should have about 4 cups sliced nectarines. Put the nectarines, blueberries, sugar, butter, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Split the vanilla bean lengthwise and use a paring knife to scrape out the seeds. Add the vanilla bean scrapings to the bowl. Sift the flour and the cornstarch into the bowl and gently combine all the ingredients using a rubber spatula.
- You can either put the whole crisp in one 9-inch pie pan or multiple ramekins. Evenly distribute the crumble all over the top. Put the pie plate or ramekins on a baking sheet to catch any drips and place it in the oven. Bake until the fruit is cooked and bubbling and the topping is golden, 50 to 55 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the baking time.
BERRY PECAN CRUMBLE BARS - WEEKEND AT THE COTTAGE
8/10 (2)Total Time 1 hrCategory Cookies & Squares
- To prepare the berries: If using fresh berries, cut larger berries into smaller pieces. If using frozen fruit, thaw in fridge overnight or place them in a large colander and let thaw for a couple of hours at room temperature, then cut larger berries into smaller pieces. Drain well.
- To prepare the crust: In another bowl, stir together oats, oat flour, pecan meal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add softened butter and mix with a fork or your hands until it becomes a crumble-like mixture. Stir in egg until well combined and the crumble becomes sticky.
HEALTHY SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE WITH PECAN OAT CRUMBLE ...
4.5/5 (6)Total Time 1 hr 45 minsCategory Dinner, Side DishCalories 317 per serving
- Poke holes in each sweet potato with a fork and wrap them in aluminum foil. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked completely through.
- Whip the potatoes and remaining sweet potato layer ingredients together in a food processor, or until smooth.
APPLE CRISP RECIPE WITH OATS AND PECANS | IN SEARCH OF ...
3.9/5 (10)Total Time 1 hrCategory Breakfast, DessertCalories 582 per serving
CINNAMON APPLE OVERNIGHT OATS WITH PECAN CRUMBLE
3.2/5 (6)Total Time 4 hrs 5 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 390 per serving
- To make overnight oats, combine soy milk, oats, Shakeology, ½ apple, chia seeds, and extract in a medium bowl; mix well. Evenly divide oat mixture between 2 jars (or sealable containers). Seal jars; refrigerate overnight.
- To make crumble, combine pecans, oats, almond flour, sugar, oil, and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well.
- After refrigeration, top each jar evenly with crumble and remaining ½ apple. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.
BOURBON PEAR PIE WITH OAT PECAN CRUMBLE - HOME SWEET FARM …
Reviews 1Servings 1Cuisine AmericanCategory Desserts
- Roll out chilled pie dough disc on a lightly floured work surface until dough is about 1/8” thick and about 12” in diameter.
OAT MUFFINS WITH BROWN SUGAR PECAN CRUMBLE - FIFTEEN SPATULAS
5/5 (1)Total Time 40 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 446 per serving
- Start by making the topping. In a small bowl, stir to combine the oats, flour, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Drizzle over the melted butter and stir everything around until the ingredients start to clump up and form into a crumble. Set this crumble mixture aside for later.
- To make the muffin batter, sift to combine the oat flour, all purpose flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Oat flour tends to have lumps in it, and sifting will break them up. Set that aside. In another bowl, whisk to combine the melted butter, brown sugar, milk, and egg until smooth. Add half of the oat flour mixture to the wet ingredients, and stir gently. Add the rest of the oat mixture and stir until there aren’t any more streaks of flour, but there are still plenty of lumps.
- Portion the muffin batter into the muffin tins using a cookie scoop, and fill them nearly all the way. Sprinkle the brown sugar pecan crumble on top and bake the muffins for 22-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Try not to overbake the muffins. Let the muffins cool on a wire rack, and enjoy!
BRIE + CHEDDAR APPLE BEER SOUP WITH CINNAMON PECAN OAT ...
3.7/5 (554)Total Time 1 hrCategory SoupCalories 709 per serving
- Heat a large soup pot over medium heat. Add the olive oil. Once hot, add the onions and a pinch of brown sugar. Season with a little salt and pepper. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened. At this point, slowly add in the apple cider, let it cook into the onions, add more and continue to cook. Do this until the onions are caramelized. Add the apples and thyme to the pot and cook over medium heat, stirring, until softened, 8 minutes. Add in any remaining apple cider, the beer, chicken broth and cayenne. Bring to a simmer and cook 5-10 minutes or until the apples are tender. (This is when I bake the crumble)
SPICED RHUBARB CRISP WITH OATMEAL PECAN CRUMBLE - JUST A ...
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 300 per serving
- Add all topping ingredients to a bowl and mix well with your fingers until there is no dry flour. Set aside.
- As with the topping, mix all the spiced rhubarb ingredients in a bowl until everything is coated and the spices are distributed throughout.
APPLE CRISP WITH OATMEAL CRUMBLE TOPPING | GOOD LIFE EATS
Category Crisps And CobblersCalories 451 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- For the FillingIn a large mixing bowl, combine the Granny Smith apples, Honeycrisp apples, vanilla and bourbon.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, all-purpose flour and salt. Whisk to mix well.
- For the ToppingIn the bowl of a food processor, add the all purpose flour, brown sugar, cardamom, cinnamon and salt. Pulse 5 times to combine the mixture.
RECIPE: PEACH & PECAN OAT CRUMBLE BARS | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
RHUBARB, PECAN, OAT CRUMBLE RECIPE - QUEEN BEE TODAY
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
APPLE PECAN OAT CRUMBLE - VEGGIES DON'T BITE
5/5 (1)Category BreakfastCuisine American
PEAR CINNAMON OAT CRUMBLE RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
OATMEAL PECAN PIE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
Reviews 1Category Dessert, SnackCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
- Preheat oven to 325. In a large bowl combine pecans, beaten eggs, and next 7 ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Pour filling into crust. Bake for 50 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and extra pecans if desired.
THE BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE WITH A OATMEAL PECAN CRUMBLE ...
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 309 per serving
AMAZING BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE WITH PECAN OAT TOPPING - MOM'S ...
Reviews 2Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE UK - +29 RECIPE DIRECTIONS - PIONEER ...
PECAN OAT CRUMBLE - SWEET MAC SHOP
APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE WITH OATS AND NUTS : DOWNLOAD RECIPE ...
PECAN & OAT CRUMBLE TOPPING - RECIPES FROM A NORMAL MUM
STRAWBERRY RHUBARB TARTLETS WITH PECAN OAT CRUMBLE | RECIPE
PECAN OAT CRUMBLE RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE BRIE & CHEDDAR BEER SOUP WITH A CINNAMON PECAN ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Apple Pecan crumble in the oven?DIRECTIONS Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly butter a 10-inch baking dish or pie plate. In a medium-size bowl, combine apples with lemon juice and zest. Sprinkle the sugar, cinnamon and flour over the apples and stir to combine. For the crumble topping, combine the dry ingredients in a medium-size bowl. Stir in the melted butter.
How do you make pear cinnamon oat crumble?Serve Pear Cinnamon Oat Crumble hot with ice cream or whipped cream. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine pears and water. Add sugar, flour and cinnamon; stir until fruit is evenly coated. Spoon into 8-inch square glass baking dish.
How to make apple crisp with oats and pecans?Spoon the oat pecan mixture on top of the apples. Spread into an even layer. Bake for 45-50 minute, or until apples are cooked through, juices are bubbling, and the topping has become golden brown in colour. Allow the crisp to cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve warm with vanilla ice cream, or at room temperature with Greek yogurt.
Can you use steel cut oats for apple crisp?Yes, both rolled (old-fashioned) and quick oats will work for this recipe. Just note that you can NOT use steel cut oats, as they’re too chewy for the oatmeal crumble topping. Click HERE to save this recipe for Apple Crisp with Oatmeal Pecan Crumble Topping to Pinterest!