PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES
- Mix butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs till well blended. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Blend well.
- Reserve 2 cups of batter, set aside
- Grease 13x9x2 inch pan. Spread remaining batter in prepared pan. Arrange peppermint patties in a single layer over batter about 1/2 inch apart.
- Spread reserved 2 cups batter over patties. Bake 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50-55 minutes till brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Enjoy!!!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 652.9 calories, Carbohydrate 97.7 g, Cholesterol 77.8 mg, Fat 28.1 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 7.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 536.6 mg, Sugar 50.7 g
My grandmother encouraged me to enter these mint brownies in the county fair some years ago—and they earned top honors! They're a delicious treat to serve during the holidays. —Marcy Greenblatt, Redding, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13x9-in. baking pan with foil and grease the foil; set pan aside., In a bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients. In a large bowl, beat oil and sugar until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture; stir in peppermint candies. Spread into prepared pan., Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 35-40 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. , In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Spread glaze over brownies; sprinkle with candies. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222 calories, Fat 11g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 35mg cholesterol, Sodium 128mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
GLUTEN-FREE PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES
Turn a simple pan of brownies into a festive holiday treat with an easy peppermint filling and frosting-all gluten free!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line pan with aluminum foil; grease bottom of pan with shortening. Make and bake brownies as directed on box, using butter and eggs, for (8- or 9-inch) square pan. Cool 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk and peppermint extract. Beat in enough powdered sugar on low speed of electric mixer until blended and slightly crumbly. Turn mixture onto surface sprinkled with powdered sugar. Knead lightly to form a smooth ball. Pat mixture evenly over top of brownies.
- Spread frosting over brownies. To serve, remove brownies from pan by lifting on aluminum foil; transfer to cutting board. With long sharp knife, cut into squares, 4 rows by 4 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Carbohydrate 59 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 140 mg, Sugar 49 g, TransFat 1 g
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease 13x9 pan.
- In a large bowl whisk together butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs and whisk until well blended.
- Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well and reserve 2 cups.
- Spread batter in greased pan.
- Arrange the patties in a single layer.
- Spread reserved batter on top.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES
In Coon Rapids, Minnesota, Clara Bakke adds a special ingredient to these sweet and fudgy brownies. A layer of mint patties provides the rich, refreshing surprise.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 to 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture and mix well. , Spread about two-thirds of the batter in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Arrange peppermint patties over top. Carefully spread remaining batter over patties. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (top will appear uneven). Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257 calories, Fat 11g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 60mg cholesterol, Sodium 199mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
Who doesn't love chocolate and peppermint brownies? These are rich and decadent and it'll be hard not to eat the whole pan in a sitting! Top with crushed candy canes, if desired.
Provided by thecraftinista
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour and salt in a bowl. Combine sugar and cocoa powder for brownies in a separate bowl; add melted butter and mix with an electric mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and peppermint extract. Add flour mixture and stir until just combined; do not overmix. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool, about 20 minutes.
- While brownies are cooling, cream butter for frosting in a large bowl. Slowly mix in powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time. Add 1 tablespoon milk, peppermint extract, and food coloring; blend until smooth, adding 1 teaspoon milk if frosting seems too thick. Spread onto cooled brownies and place in the fridge to set.
- Heat cream and butter for ganache in a saucepan over low heat until simmering. Remove from the heat, add chocolate, and stir until melted and smooth. Put in the freezer to set, about 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes so it doesn't get too hard.
- Spread ganache on top of brownies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 524.3 calories, Carbohydrate 60.8 g, Cholesterol 113.5 mg, Fat 30.6 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 5.1 g, SaturatedFat 18.7 g, Sodium 120.7 mg, Sugar 48.5 g
These crowd-pleasing treats start with a dense, chewy brownie that's topped with a layer of creamy peppermint filling, dark chocolate glaze, and a sprinkle of crushed peppermints. For the cleanest slices, chill the finished brownies thoroughly, then use a warm knife to slice them. Dip the knife blade into hot water and wipe it dry with a kitchen towel between each cut, and you'll be rewarded with clean layers of chocolate, peppermint and glaze. It's fine to sub chocolate chips for the chopped chocolate, just make sure they are fully melted before proceeding.
Provided by Erin Jeanne McDowell
Yield 15 servings (one 9-by-13-inch pan)
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch pan with nonstick spray, and line with parchment paper, leaving a 1 1/2-inch overhang on both sides (this will help you remove the brownies from the pan later).
- Make the brownies: Place a medium heat-safe bowl over a medium pot of simmering water. Place the chocolate, butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar into the bowl. Heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture is evenly melted. The mixture will be grainy; that's O.K.
- Whisk the eggs into the chocolate mixture one at a time, then whisk in the vanilla extract. Add the flour, baking powder and salt and mix with a silicone spatula just until incorporated. Pour into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Bake the brownies until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely.
- Make the peppermint filling: In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, on medium-low, mix the confectioners' sugar, sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract, vanilla extract and salt to combine. When the mixture appears well combined, scrape down the bowl well once, then mix on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes. During mixing, the mixture will appear light and fluffy, but when you stop, it may look softer and more liquid. That's O.K.
- Spread the peppermint mixture over the surface of the cooled brownies and spread into an even layer. (It will be stiff but spreadable.) Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for 15 minutes.
- While the brownies chill, make the glaze: Place a medium heat-safe bowl over a medium pot of simmering water. Place the chocolate, cream, butter and salt in the bowl. Heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture is evenly melted. (Alternatively, this can be done in the microwave in a microwave-safe container in 15-second increments until fully melted.) Let the glaze cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour the glaze over the chilled brownies and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the crushed peppermints evenly over the surface. Return to the refrigerator to chill until the chocolate is fully set, about 45 minutes more.
- Use the parchment paper to lift the brownies out of the pan and use a sharp knife to cut them into 15 even pieces. For cleanest slices, dip the knife into warm water and dry with a clean towel in between each cut. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
PERFECTLY PEPPERMINT BROWNIES
I found this recipe on the back of the bag of York Mint Peppermint Patties (premier baking pieces) and I posted it here so that I didn't lose it. Can't wait to make these!
Provided by senseicheryl
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 1 9 x 13 inch pan, 36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- Stir together cocoa and baking soda in large bowl.
- Stir in 1/3 cup of the melted butter.
- Add boiling water and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining 1/3 cup of the melted butter; stir until smooth.
- Add flour, vanilla and salt; blend completely.
- Stir in peppermint patties.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 98.5, Fat 4, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 20.8, Sodium 62.3, Carbohydrate 15.7, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 11.2, Protein 1.2
More about "peppermint patty brownies recipes"
PEPPERMINT BROWNIES - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
PEPPERMINT PATTIE BROWNIES: THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS …
PEPPERMINT BROWNIES - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF …
PEPPERMINT PATTIES BROWNIES - OH SWEET BASIL
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES: MINT BROWNIES WITH …
5/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Desserts
EASY PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 384 per serving
- Pour half of the mix (or a little less) and carefully spread to coat the bottom of the pan. Unwrap your peppermint patties and line them up in the pan, 6 x 4. Pour remaining batter over the patties, carefully, and spread so all candy is covered.
- Place in the oven for about 18-20 minutes. Watch closely as they finish. You don't want the candy to bubble up out of the top of the brownies. Just trust me on that one. (Ovens do vary. You can check the center with a toothpick for doneness; the brownies may take longer to reach desired doneness, but will be gooey.)
PEPPERMINT BROWNIES - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
PEPPERMINT PATTIE BROWNIES - TWOPEASANDTHEIRPOD.COM
PEPPERMINT PATTIE BROWNIES - FRESH APRIL FLOURS
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIE COOKIES - COOKIES AND CUPS
PEPPERMINT PATTIE RICH CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - KEY LIME LEXI
PERFECTLY PEPPERMINT BROWNIES | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
PEPPERMINT PATTIE BROWNIES • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES - SUPERMAN COOKS
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES - ANGRY BAKER
EASY PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES - PEANUT BLOSSOM
THE BEST PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES I CONFESSIONS OF A …
PEPPERMINT PATTIE BROWNIES RECIPE | SERENA LISSY
PEPPERMINT PATTIE LAYERED FUDGE BROWNIES | RECIPES
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES – MIKEBAKESNYC
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES RECIPE | LAURA IN THE KITCHEN - INTERNET ...
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES - YUM TASTE
DARK CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT PATTY FUDGY BROWNIES - SLUMBER AND …
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES RECIPE - LAURA IN THE KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PEPPERMINT BROWNIES - CHEF SAVVY
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES | RECIPESTY
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES | BLUE RHINO
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES | FRESHNESS
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIE COOKIES » THE PRACTICAL KITCHEN
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
PEPPERMINT BROWNIES - RECIPE BOY
PEPPERMINT PATTIE BROWNIES - HOW SWEET EATS
PEPPERMINT PATTY CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES RECIPE - CLEVER PINK PIRATE
YORK PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIE RECIPE - ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS A …
PEPPERMINT PATTY CREAM CHEESE BROWNIE RECIPE - CLEVER PINK PIRATE
PEPPERMINT PATTY BROWNIES - COUNTRYSIDE CRAVINGS
PEPPERMINT BARK BROWNIES - BRITNEY BREAKS BREAD
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-large-groups #desserts #lunch #american #oven #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #bar-cookies #brownies #dietary #comfort-food #taste-mood #equipment #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long do you bake Peppermint Brownies?Arrange peppermint patties in a single layer over batter about 1/2 inch apart. Spread reserved 2 cups batter over patties. Bake until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan, 50 to 55 minutes. Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack, then cut into 24 brownies.
How do you make Peppermint Patties?Mix margarine, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in eggs until well-blended. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; blend well. Set aside 2 cups batter. Spread remaining batter in the prepared pan. Arrange peppermint patties in a single layer over batter about 1/2 inch apart. Spread reserved 2 cups batter over patties.
What are chocolate dipped Peppermint Brownies?Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Brownies are a decadent treat built upon layers and layers of fudgy chocolate and sprinkled with those magical peppermint candy canes that emulate the Holiday season. Prepare box brownie mix according to package directions and add in 1 tsp peppermint extract.
How to make brownies at home?Directions 1 Mix butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs till well blended. ... 2 Reserve 2 cups of batter, set aside 3 Grease 13x9x2 inch pan. Spread remaining batter in prepared pan. ... 4 Spread reserved 2 cups batter over patties. Bake 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50-55 minutes till brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. ...