- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and a pinch of sugar.
- Slowly add oil, whisking until emulsified, or shake the ingredients in a jar, or whirl them in a blender.
I use this recipe all the time in the summer on our salads! I like to mix it up with my greens, and love arugula and radicchio! We eat a lot of salads and this hits the spot til the tomatoes arrive! This recipe was shared with me by a friend! Thank you! Hope you like it!
Provided by HotPepperRosemaryJe
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Put all ingredients (except oil) in a small bowl.
- Using a wire whisk, combine slowly and add oil gradually.
- Season with salt and pepper to your own taste.
- You can store this in the refrigerator up to one week.
We followed the standard 3-to-1 oil-to-vinegar ratio for this super simple vinaigrette. For variety, add your favorite dried or chopped fresh herbs. Make a batch at the beginning of the week, and toss a few tablespoons with fresh greens for a quick weeknight salad. But remember that vinaigrette isn't just for salad: You can also use it as a quick sauce for fish or grilled chicken.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Set a medium bowl on a kitchen towel shaped like an "O" (this helps keep the bowl steady while whisking). Whisk together the vinegar, mustard, garlic, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt and a few grinds of pepper in the bowl. Slowly drizzle in the oil while whisking continuously until the mixture is combined and blended well. Use right away, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whisk together mustard, salt, pepper, honey, and vinegar. Slowly drizzle in the oil. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
This classic dressing is easy to make at home, and stores in the jar for up to a week
Provided by Good Food team
Yield Easily doubled
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Put the mustard, vinegar and olive oil in a jar and season. Shake vigorously to mix. Store in a cool place (not the fridge) until ready to use. Use for all your salads or try one of our recipes, right. Vinaigrette will keep for a week.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102 calories, Fat 11 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Sodium 0.29 milligram of sodium
THE BEST VINAIGRETTE IN THE WORLD EVER, EVER
- Combine all the ingredients in a jam jar, make sure the lid is on tightly, and shake the living daylights out of it.
- Leave it to sit for at least half an hour before serving to allow the garlic to infuse.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1293.4, Fat 141.8, SaturatedFat 19.6, Sodium 1748.5, Carbohydrate 10.6, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 8.6, Protein 0.4
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine vinegar, oil, garlic, sugar, and salt. Shake well.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130.4 calories, Carbohydrate 2.2 g, Fat 13.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 581.4 mg, Sugar 1 g
PERFECT MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE
- In a small bowl, whisk mustard and vinegar together. Slowly add oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly until all the oil is added and dressing is creamy and emulsified. Add the salt and pepper; season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
More about "perfect vinaigrette recipes"
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT HOMEMADE VINAIGRETTE EVERY TIME ...
VINAIGRETTE DRESSING RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
USE THIS TEMPLATE TO MAKE A PERFECT VINAIGRETTE EVERY TIME
3-INGREDIENT BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE DRESSING RECIPE ...
BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE RECIPE (DRESSING) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
GARLIC VINAIGRETTE | BASIC VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | LIFE'S ...
BASIC VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE A VINAIGRETTE - VINAIGRETTE DRESSING RECIPE ...
BASIC VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT VINAIGRETTE! - CRAVING CALIFORNIA II ...
THE BEST BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
6 TIPS FOR MAKING THE PERFECT VINAIGRETTE
7 BASIC VINAIGRETTE RECIPES - SWEET PEAS AND SAFFRON
21 VINAIGRETTE RECIPES THAT YOUR SALADS NEED | BON APPéTIT
HOW TO MAKE A VINAIGRETTE - BON APPéTIT | BON APPéTIT
30+ VINAIGRETTE RECIPES THAT MAKE GREAT MARINADES | EATINGWELL
PERFECT VINAIGRETTE - BERTOLLI
EVERY VINAIGRETTE RECIPE YOU'LL EVER NEED (15 RECIPES!)
MAKING THE PERFECT VINAIGRETTE - THE OLIVE TAP
DRESSING UP: THE PERFECT VINAIGRETTE | FOOD | THE GUARDIAN
THE ART OF MAKING A PERFECT VINAIGRETTE | THE 100 YEAR ...
BASIC VINAIGRETTE RECIPE (PLUS 3 ESSENTIAL VARIATIONS ...
EASY VINAIGRETTE DRESSING (3 INGREDIENTS!) - I HEART NAPTIME
SIMPLE VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
THE PERFECT VINAIGRETTE RECIPE (THAT'S NOT REALLY A RECIPE ...
EASY HOMEMADE VINAIGRETTE - LOVING IT VEGAN
PERFECT VINAIGRETTE - JANINE'S RECIPES
PERFECT VINAIGRETTE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
PERFECT LEMON VINAIGRETTE DRESSING · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #preparation #low-protein #5-ingredients-or-less #very-low-carbs #easy #dietary #low-sodium #low-carb #low-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is a good recipe for homemade vinaigrette?Basic vinaigrette: 1/2 cup olive oil + 1/4 cup red wine vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste. Honey dijon: 1/2 cup olive oil + 1/4 cup red wine vinegar + 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard + 1 Tablespoon honey. Salt and pepper to taste.
How long does it take to make vinaigrette dressing?It takes less than 5 minutes to make, and requires simple ingredients that you probably already have in the pantry. This basic vinaigrette dressing starts with 3 simple ingredients: olive oil, vinegar and honey. Then I like to add in some dijon mustard and salt and pepper for a little extra flavor.
What is the ratio of oil to vinegar for vinaigrette?To make a traditional vinaigrette dressing you don’t need a lot of ingredients. The basic vinaigrette ratio is 1 part vinegar to 3 parts oil. After that your seasonings are all up to you. For this recipe you’ll need: olive oil, vinegar, garlic, stone ground mustard, salt and pepper.
How to make balsamic vinaigrette?In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, balsamic, mustard, salt, pepper, and garlic. Add the oil and whisk thoroughly to combine. Continue whisking until the dressing is fully emulsified. Store in a jar with a lid and refrigerate. Shake well before serving. Slightly sweet, tangy balsamic vinaigrette is versatile as can be.