PINEAPPLE CHICKEN-STUFFED PEPPERS
- Place chicken in a saucepan and add water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken and set aside to cool slightly.
- At the same time, stir water and rice together in a pot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer until water is absorbed, about 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Cut cooled chicken into 1-inch cubes and place in a bowl with garlic, poultry seasoning, and black pepper; mix together until chicken is coated.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and crumble into small pieces when cool enough to handle. Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon grease.
- Trim and core pineapple slices. Cut into 1/2-inch chunks and reserve any juices.
- Combine rice, chicken, crumbled bacon, reserved bacon grease, pineapple chunks and juice, tomato sauce, maple syrup, and soy sauce in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly. Spoon mixture into green peppers and sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is hot and cheese is melted, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 427.2 calories, Carbohydrate 58.1 g, Cholesterol 66.2 mg, Fat 9.1 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 28.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 722.7 mg, Sugar 24.3 g
APPLE AND ONION-STUFFED PORK CHOPS WITH ORANGE-PINEAPPLE GRAVY
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Gently cut pockets into chops by slicing horizontally in the side. On a plate, place salt and pepper. Dredge chops in seasoning. In a medium skillet over medium heat, saute the bacon, chopped onions, thyme, and sage until the bacon is almost crispy and the onions are beginning to caramelize around the edges, about 10 minutes. Pour mixture into a bowl. Add apples, butter, 2 tablespoons of pineapple-orange juice and cinnamon. Season with salt and pepper. Stuff each chop with apple mixture and hold together with skewers. In same skillet over medium-high heat, add enough oil to coat the pan and sear both sides of the chops until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side. Add 1 cup pineapple-orange juice and remaining onion wedges around the chops. Season with salt and pepper and bake until cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chops, basting 2 to 3 times. Remove pork chops from pan and let rest 10 minutes. Add remaining pineapple-orange juice and scrape up the brown bits that cling to the bottom of the pan. Bring the liquid to a simmer and cook until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Add lemon zest and parsley. Pour sauce over pork chops.
HAWAIIAN STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
Pineapple stuffing is the highlight of this delicious recipe. I think it would go well with pork as well as with chicken.
Provided by Geema
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Drain pineapple but reserve the juice. Set aside.
- Place the chicken inside a zip lock bag and pound to a flatness of about 1/4". You can use a meat mallet or a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute the green onions and bell pepper for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add the hot water and seasoning mix from the stuffing package, then stir in the stuffing and finally the pineapple.
- Place chicken breasts shiny side down and spoon about 1/2 cup stuffing onto one side of the breast. Roll up the breasts and if necessary secure with a toothpick.
- Place rolled chicken in a lightly greased baking dish in one layer.
- Stir together the reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, vinegar and ginger and drizzle over the chicken.
- Dot with butter and bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until done.
PINEAPPLE-STUFFED JERK CHICKEN
- In a small bowl, combine thyme, allspice, cayenne, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; set spice mixture aside. In a medium bowl, stir together pineapple, lime juice, scallions, and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar. Season stuffing with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Lay chicken flat on a work surface. With a paring knife, cut a 2-inch-long slit in the thick side of each breast; insert knife, and pivot inside chicken without enlarging opening, carefully forming a deep pocket (make sure not to pierce the opposite side). Dividing evenly, tightly pack each breast with stuffing; rub exterior with oil, and sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; arrange chicken on sheet. Broil until chicken is opaque throughout and an instant-read thermometer inserted into stuffing reads 165 degrees, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve stuffed chicken with rice.
CHICKEN BREAST STUFFED WITH PINEAPPLE STUFFING
I was messing around in the pantry and wanted to use the fresh Pineapple that I had purchased, this is what I came up with.
Provided by Timothy H.
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 2-3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Make dressing according to instructions, set aside. Clean the chicken of any extra fat. Slice the breast down the side to make a pocket. Combine the pineapple and stuffing in a bowl.
- Put the stuffing inside the pocket of the chicken ,salt and pepper the outside of the breast and secure with poultry pins.Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes. If you have any juice from the pineapple, put that in the bottom of the baking dish.
More about "pineapple stuffed with chicken or pork recipes"
STUFFED PORK LOIN AND PINEAPPLE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Category Diabetic Christmas Main Dish RecipesCalories 271 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 30 mins
- Snip 2 tablespoons each of the parsley and cilantro. In a small bowl combine snipped parsley and cilantro, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and one-third of the garlic; set aside.
- Trim fat from meat. To butterfly pork, make a lengthwise cut down the center of the meat, cutting to within 1/2 inch of the opposite side. Spread meat open. Starting at the center, make one horizontal slit to the right and one horizontal slit to the left. Spread meat open.
- Brush meat with the remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle with the remaining parsley and cilantro leaves, the remaining garlic, lime peel, and the 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Starting at a short edge, roll up meat. To secure, tie roll at 2-inch intervals with 100-percent-cotton kitchen string. Spread the reserved snipped herb mixture over outside of meat and sprinkle with additional pepper.
- For a charcoal grill, arrange medium-hot coals around a drip pan. Test for medium heat above pan. Place meat on grill rack over drip pan. Cover and grill for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in meat registers 145 to 150 degrees F. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Adjust for indirect cooking. Grill as above.)
BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE STUFFED WITH SWEET HEAT RIBS
RECIPE(TRIED): PINEAPPLE STUFFED PORK CHOPS - RECIPELINK.COM
PORK LOIN RECIPE WITH PINEAPPLE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RECIPES: PINEAPPLE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
25 PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
RECIPES FOR PINEAPPLE
PELLET GRILL PINEAPPLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
PINEAPPLE STUFFED PORK POCKETS | RECIPE | MY HOMEMADE FOOD …
STUFFED PINEAPPLE WITH PORK RECIPE
PINEAPPLE GLAZED STUFFED PORK LOIN | BLUE JEAN CHEF - RECIPES
PINEAPPLE STUFFED CHICKEN THIGHS WRAPPED IN BACON
GRILLED HAWAIIAN STUFFED CHICKEN - DESTINATION DELISH
PINEAPPLE STUFFED CHICKEN - DATE NIGHT DOINS BBQ FOR TWO
PINEAPPLE STUFFING FOR HAM - THERESCIPES.INFO
22 EASY AND TASTY STUFFED PINEAPPLE RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
SMOKED SWINEAPPLE - PINEAPPLE STUFFED WITH PORK LOIN - SOCIAL …
STUFFED PINEAPPLE RECIPE
PINEAPPLE STUFFED PORK CHOPS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PINEAPPLE STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
10 BEST PORK WITH PINEAPPLE CHUNKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
MEXICAN STUFFED PINEAPPLE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PINEAPPLE PORK STIR FRY (25 MINUTE RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
PINEAPPLE AND PORK STUFFING | METRO
PORK STUFFED WITH PINEAPPLE AND PEPPER | DINNER RECIPES
BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE STUFFED WITH PORK LOIN RECIPES
RECIPE FOR PINEAPPLE-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
SWEET AND SPICY PORK CHOP RECIPE - THE FOODIE AFFAIR
STUFFED PINEAPPLE - THE MOUNTAIN KITCHEN
APPLE BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
BACON WRAPPED PINEAPPLE STUFFED WITH PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
PINEAPPLE STICKY PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PINEAPPLE STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
PINEAPPLE WHOLE CHICKEN RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
STUFFED PORK PINEAPPLE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
APPLE AND ONION-STUFFED PORK CHOPS WITH ORANGE-PINEAPPLE …
PINEAPPLE STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN - THERESCIPES.INFO
PORK CHOPS WITH PINEAPPLE SAUCE | READY SET EAT
10 BEST PINEAPPLE STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook a chicken breast with pineapple and stuffing?Slice the breast down the side to make a pocket. Combine the pineapple and stuffing in a bowl. Put the stuffing inside the pocket of the chicken ,salt and pepper the outside of the breast and secure with poultry pins.Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes. If you have any juice from the pineapple, put that in the bottom of the baking dish.
How do you cook with pineapple and pork?Cut off the peel along the sides, and remove the eyes of the pineapple. Use sharp knife to core out the inside of the pineapple. Stuff as much pork as possible into the center of the pineapple.
How do you make a pineapple and chicken casserole?Combine the pineapple and stuffing in a bowl. Put the stuffing inside the pocket of the chicken ,salt and pepper the outside of the breast and secure with poultry pins.Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes. If you have any juice from the pineapple, put that in the bottom of the baking dish.
How to cook bacon wrapped pineapple stuffed pork loin?Set the smoker to 275 and get ready to enjoy a tasty sweet and savory treat. Bacon wrapped pineapple stuffed with pulled pork loin and smoked for a few hours. Cook and season the pork tenderloin as you normally would. Cut top of pineapple off. Cut off the peel along the sides, and remove the eyes of the pineapple.