SPINACH AND STRAWBERRY SALAD
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.8 calories, Carbohydrate 22.8 g, Fat 15.9 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 69.3 mg, Sugar 17.1 g
PIONEER WOMAN'S SPINACH STRAWBERRY SALAD
There are many variations for spinach strawberry salad with some including chicken, bacon, turkey, pecans, cheese, and more. Pioneer Woman's spinach strawberry salad is a basic version with spinach, strawberries, pecans, red onion, and a slightly sweet and tangy vinaigrette, and is perfect to enjoy as a side dish or as a main dish with your favorite protein.
Provided by Emily Hill
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, toss the spinach with the onion, strawberries, and pecans.
- Add the Dijon mustard to a pint-sized mason jar with the maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil. Close the jar and shake it until the dressing is emulsified.
- Place the salad on a serving plate and drizzle the dressing over the top.
- Toss well and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 71 cal
STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD
- For the dressing: In a small jar, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, vinegar, poppy seeds, mustard, salt, and pepper. Seal the jar; shake vigorously to combine. Set aside.
- For the salad: Just before serving, add the spinach to a large bowl or platter; top with half of the strawberries and orange slices. Drizzle with half of the dressing; gently toss to coat. Top the salad with the remaining berries, orange slices, pecans, and goat cheese. Drizzle with your desired amount of the remaining dressing, and serve the remainder on the side, if you like.
More about "pioneer womans spinach strawberry salad recipes"
20 BEST SPINACH SALAD RECIPES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
BEST EVER STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD : VIEW RECIPE DIRECTIONS
STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD, A BEAUTIFUL FEAST - GONNA WANT SECONDS
BEST EVER STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD / VIEW RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
SPINACH SALAD RECIPES - PIONEER WOMAN CHOKECHERRY - BLOGGER
PIONEER WOMAN SPINACH STRAWBERRY SALAD - WATCH COOKING …
PIONEER WOMAN SPINACH STRAWBERRY SALAD | RECIPE | SPINACH SALAD …
STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
√ PIONEER WOMAN SPINACH STRAWBERRY SALAD - BREAKFAST RECIPES …
STRAWBERRY SPINACH SPINACH SALAD RECIPES EASY - FOODISTA
10 BEST PIONEER WOMAN SALAD RECIPES - REE DRUMMOND'S …
MY SPINACH SALAD - THE PIONEER WOMAN
STRAWBERRY SPINACH SPINACH SALAD RECIPES EASY - PIONEER WOMAN …
PIONEER WOMAN SPINACH STRAWBERRY SALAD - HEALTHIEST …
PIONEER WOMAN SPINACH SALAD RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
√ PIONEER WOMAN SPINACH STRAWBERRY SALAD - HEALTHY RECIPES …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make spinach and Strawberry salad?In a large bowl, toss together the spinach and strawberries. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds.
What do you put on a spinach salad?Add spinach to a large bowl. Arrange onions, mushrooms, and bacon on top. Pour hot dressing over the top; toss to combine. Arrange eggs over the top and serve.
How do you make bacon and spinach dressing?Make hot bacon dressing: Add 3 tablespoons bacon grease, vinegar, sugar, and Dijon to a small saucepan or skillet over medium-low heat. Whisk mixture together and heat thoroughly. Add spinach to a large bowl.
How many calories are in a bowl of spinach and strawberries?In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, paprika, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat. 235 calories; protein 3.6g; carbohydrates 22.8g; fat 15.9g; sodium 69.3mg. Full Nutrition