PORK AND BEANS BARS
This is a recipe from the Central Minnesota Mother's Club cookbook. It looks strange, but also looks like it might be really good. I'm going to try this very soon. This is one for my interesting recipes collection - that's for sure.
Provided by Recipe Junkie
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Remove pork fat from pork and beans.
- Mash beans and pineapple.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes in a greased jelly roll pan.
- For frosting, boil sugar, milk and butter for 1 minute and stir in chips until melted.
- Spread on cooled bars while mixture is thin.
PORK N BEANS CAKE (SPICE CAKE) - EASY
I have never seen a Pork N Beans Cake recipe. I got this from my late Uncle and it tastes like a Spice Cake when completed. I had my doubts, but it is a very good and great cake to fool people with when they try it. Very easy to make great for company functions.
Provided by RedShirt
Yield 1 Cake, 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together.
- Combine the above mixture with eggs, sugar, and oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Mash drained beans and pineapple to the mixture. You could use a blender for this part and probably would be better to get a smooth bean mixture.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until toothpick test comes out clean.
- Cool for 25 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients except 1/2 of the pecans; spread between layers, or if a bundt cake style, over the whole thing.
- Once icing on top, sprinkle remaining pecans.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1478.1, Fat 93, SaturatedFat 21, Cholesterol 158.7, Sodium 1016.2, Carbohydrate 156.3, Fiber 10, Sugar 113, Protein 16.5
PORK AND BEANS
- In medium bowl, mix barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and beans; set aside.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork; place in skillet. Cook about 6 minutes, turning once, until both sides are browned.
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in bean mixture. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 650, Carbohydrate 61 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 11 g, Protein 42 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1430 mg, Sugar 27 g, TransFat 0 g
SPANISH PORK WITH BEANS
Providing all five of your 5-a-day, this flavour-packed butterbean stew pairs perfectly with lean pork shoulder steaks - perfect to enjoy after a workout
Provided by Sara Buenfeld
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Mix the crushed garlic, 1 tbsp of the oil and 1 tsp smoked paprika together in a shallow dish and turn the pork steaks over in the mix to coat them on both sides. Heat a large non-stick frying pan and fry the pork for about 4 mins on each side to part-cook and brown them, then remove them from the pan.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan and fry the onions, carrots and sliced garlic, stirring frequently for 10 mins until the veg starts to caramelise a little. Pour in the sherry vinegar, allowing it to sizzle in the heat, then add the peppers, bouillon, rosemary, any juices left in the dish from the pork, the cherry tomatoes, tomato purée, remaining 3 tsp paprika and beans.
- Lay the pork steaks on top, then cover the pan and cook for 20 mins until the pork and vegetables are tender. The pork will be cooked and juicy, but not fall apart. Remove the pork from the pan, stir in the parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice, if using.
- If you're following our Healthy Diet Plan, eat two portions of the pork and beans now and chill the rest for another day. Will keep for up to two days. To serve the second night, just reheat in a pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 454 calories, Fat 14 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 35 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 18 grams sugar, Fiber 17 grams fiber, Protein 39 grams protein, Sodium 1.5 milligram of sodium
BARBECUE PORK AND BEANS FOR A CROWD
A similar version of this barbecue bean recipe was served as a side dish at our church 4th of July picnic every year. This is a very hearty recipe and it is very popular at potlucks.
Provided by kandbhamm
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onions and fry until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add kidney beans, barbeque sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, liquid smoke, and pepper; cook until bubbly, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
- When the beans have simmered for about 50 minutes, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and chop when cool enough to handle.
- Add black beans and chopped bacon to the Dutch oven. Cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add drained pork and beans and undrained pork and beans. Cover and simmer until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200.2 calories, Carbohydrate 33 g, Cholesterol 11.7 mg, Fat 4.4 g, Fiber 6.3 g, Protein 8.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 663.1 mg, Sugar 14.4 g
MEXICAN-STYLE PORK AND BEANS
This recipe is from the Allrecipes Allstar team that competed to create the most innovative, best-tasting recipe in a BUSH'S® Beans cook-off. Team members included Allrecipes community members Yoly (Yolanda Gutierrez), Chef Roy (Roy Denno), and TheDailyGourmet (Sarah Stone).
Provided by BUSH'S®
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Sprinkle pork with salt and black pepper. Cook bacon in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp and well browned; transfer to paper towel-lined plate, reserving 1/4 cup drippings in pot.
- Brown pork pieces in bacon drippings over medium-high heat, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Work in batches; transfer browned pieces to a plate as they brown. Transfer all pieces back to pot, along with accumulated juices. Stir in onion, serrano pepper, broth, and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low or low to maintain a low simmer. Simmer, covered, 1 hour.
- Stir in beans and cactus; simmer, uncovered, until heated through, 20 minutes more. Stir in bacon. Serve over rice and garnish with avocado and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 575.5 calories, Carbohydrate 64.4 g, Cholesterol 67.4 mg, Fat 21.9 g, Fiber 13.7 g, Protein 30.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, Sodium 1245 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
More about "pork and beans bars recipes"
PORK AND BEANS BARS | COOKING MAMAS
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine American
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12x17x1-inch baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- BARS: In a large bowl, mash together the beans and pineapple until smooth. Add eggs, oil, and vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Mix well. Pour into prepared baking sheet.
- COCONUT PECAN FROSTING: In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add confectioners' sugar, and vanilla, beat until smooth. Stir in coconut and nuts. Spread over cooled bars
OVEN OR SLOW COOKER PORK AND BEANS - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
PORK TENDERLOIN AND BAKED BEANS RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
CANNING PORK AND BEANS - SIMPLE RECIPE - 50 FRIENDLY
CROCKPOT PORK AND BEANS - THE NOVICE CHEF
RED BEANS AND PORK RECIPE - CASABALUARTEFILIPINORECIPES.COM
PORK N BEANS BARS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PORK & BEAN BARS 2 RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
10 BEST QUICK PORK AND BEANS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BAKED BEANS WITH PORK AND BEANS RECIPES - YUMMLY
CLASSIC PORK AND BEANS RECIPE - COUNTRY GROCER
PORK AND BEANS BARS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PORK AND BEAN BARS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PORK AND BEANS RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PORK AND BEANS SALAD - OLD FASHIONED RECIPES
PORK AND BEANS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PORK & BEAN BARS 2 RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
HOMEMADE PORK AND BEANS RECIPES - COOKEATSHARE
BEST VAN CAMP'S PORK AND BEANS COPYCAT RECIPE - COOKTHINK
PORK HOCK WITH BEANS - SO DELICIOUS
HOMEMADE PORK AND BEANS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
PORK HOCKS AND BEANS BEST RECIPES
HOMEMADE PORK AND BEANS - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
PORK AND BEANS RECIPE: HAWAII RECIPES & THINGS TO DO IN HAWAII
OVEN BAKED PORK AND BEANS - THE FARMWIFE FEEDS
PORK AND BEANS - 41 RECIPES | WOOLWORTHS
PORK AND BEAN BARS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND …
GROUND PORK AND GREEN BEANS BEST RECIPES
PORK AND BEANS (FAST AND EASY!) - BEANRECIPES.COM
SMOKED BARBECUE PORK AND BEANS | RECIPES | KALAMAZOO OUTDOOR …
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PORK AND BEANS RECIPE - EAT LIKE PINOY
PORK HOCKS AND BEANS SLOW COOKER RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
BAR-BE-QUE PORK & BEANS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
SPANISH PORK AND BEANS RECIPES | CHATELAINE
SIMPLE PORK WITH BEANS AND RICE | INVENT YOUR RECIPE
CANNING PORK AND BEANS - FARM BELL RECIPES
PORK AND BEANS | TRY THIS DELICIOUS INSTANT POT PORK AND BEANS …
PORK N BEANS BARS - RECIPES - PAGE 4 | COOKS.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook pork tenderloin with beans?In medium bowl, mix barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and beans; set aside. 2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork; place in skillet. Cook about 6 minutes, turning once, until both sides are browned. 3. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in bean mixture.
How do you cook pork and beans in a BBQ sauce?Add browned pork to the barbecue sauce and turn to coat in the sauce. Add the beans and garlic to the sauce around the pork. Cover and cook on low until the meat falls apart when prodded with a fork, 8 to 10 hours. Transfer the pork to a cutting board. Skim excess fat from the top if desired, then season the beans to taste with salt and pepper.
How do you cook pork chops with beans?Pork chops simmer alongside saucy beans. In medium bowl, mix barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and beans; set aside. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork; place in skillet. Cook about 6 minutes, turning once, until both sides are browned. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in bean mixture.
What are the ingredients in easy Pork N Beans?Easy Pork ‘n’ Beans. 1 Ingredients. 2 cans (55 ounces each) pork and beans. 2 large onions, chopped. 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled. 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar. 1/3 ... 2 Directions. 3 Recommended Video.