- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour five 16 ounce cans OR two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, oil, eggs, and beans until smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and soda. Add to bean mixture, stirring just until combined. Stir in raisins and vanilla. Fill cans 2/3 full with batter, or divide batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Place cans or pans on a baking sheet. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool completely on wire racks before removing bread from cans or pans.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278.8 calories, Carbohydrate 40.5 g, Cholesterol 29.4 mg, Fat 12.2 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 142.3 mg, Sugar 25 g
PORK AND BEANS
- In medium bowl, mix barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and beans; set aside.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork; place in skillet. Cook about 6 minutes, turning once, until both sides are browned.
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in bean mixture. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 650, Carbohydrate 61 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 11 g, Protein 42 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1430 mg, Sugar 27 g, TransFat 0 g
CHEF JOHN'S PORK AND BEANS AND GREENS
This is my Italian version of pork and beans. As you know, beans and greens are very popular for New Year's in the south, and they say if you eat them, you'll have a very prosperous new year. No guarantees, but it's not going to hurt!
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grind salt, black pepper, cumin, rosemary, fennel, red pepper flakes, and oregano to a coarse powder using a mortar and pestle. Add 2 cloves garlic and mash to a paste. Mix in brown sugar, wine vinegar, and 1 tablespoon olive oil; stir until paste is thoroughly combined.
- Place pork chunks into a large roasting pan and spoon paste over meat; toss until meat coated.
- Bake pork in the preheated oven for 1 hour; flip pork chunks and continue cooking until outside of meat has a browned crust, about 30 more minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into a skillet, place over medium heat, and add 2 sliced cloves of garlic; cook until garlic begins to sizzle, 1 minute. Stir beans into skillet and season with salt and red pepper flakes to taste; cook and stir until beans are heated through and coated with oil, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour in lemon juice and chicken stock and bring to a simmer. Mix arugula leaves into bean mixture and cook just until leaves are bright green, about 1 minute. Turn off heat and let mixture stand to allow arugula to wilt, about 1 more minute.
- Place wilted arugula into the bottom of a serving bowl and top with beans and a chunk of caramelized pork; drizzle juices over meat to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510.5 calories, Carbohydrate 16.4 g, Cholesterol 119 mg, Fat 33.5 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 34.8 g, SaturatedFat 11.1 g, Sodium 1029.7 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
PORK AND BEANS BREAD
Don't knock it until you try it - it really is delicious!! Make it, serve it and ask people to try to guess the secret ingredient. Betcha they won't be able to. Other recipes call for 2 cups of sugar, I actually have made this with one cup of sugar, because the sauce in the pork and beans is so sweet. Try the one cup of sugar, mix and taste. If you need more sugar, add it. A must try!!
Provided by Golden Sunflower
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 3 loafs
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add raisins to boiling water and set aside to plump.
- Mash beans in a food processor or blender to a very smooth consistency. (take out pork piece before)
- Transfer beans to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla. Mix well.
- Sift together dry ingredients - flour, cinnamon, baking powder and soda - fold into wet ingredients.
- Drain raisins and fold them and walnuts into batter.
- Spoon batter into greased and floured loaf pans (2-3 pans depending on size).
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Delicious served with cream cheese, butter or honey - Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2002.5, Fat 107, SaturatedFat 14.5, Cholesterol 222.6, Sodium 1215.2, Carbohydrate 238.6, Fiber 16.9, Sugar 97.2, Protein 34.9
PORK AND BEANS BARS
This is a recipe from the Central Minnesota Mother's Club cookbook. It looks strange, but also looks like it might be really good. I'm going to try this very soon. This is one for my interesting recipes collection - that's for sure.
Provided by Recipe Junkie
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Remove pork fat from pork and beans.
- Mash beans and pineapple.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes in a greased jelly roll pan.
- For frosting, boil sugar, milk and butter for 1 minute and stir in chips until melted.
- Spread on cooled bars while mixture is thin.
PORK AND BEANS BARS
This recipe is from my wonderful sister-in-law, Karol. She is a farm girl and knows how to cook. The first time I had them was at a reunion. I have to admit I was a little skeptical about these bars but after having them, they were very good. Didn't even know there was bean in the bars. When you make it, don't tell your...
Provided by Wayne Jeseritz
Categories Other Snacks
Number Of Ingredients 15
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Remove "pork" from pork and beans. Together in a large bowl mash beans w/pineapple. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 2. Bake for 25 minutes in a greased 10 X 15 inch pan. Cool before frosting.
- 3. Put all the frosting ingredients in a sauce pan except the butterscotch chips and boil for 30 seconds until sugar is dissolved. Stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup Nestles Butterscotch chips.
More about "pork and beans bars recipes"
BAR-BE-QUE PORK & BEANS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
4.3/5 (6)Calories 304 per servingServings 10
OVEN OR SLOW COOKER PORK AND BEANS - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
5/5 (13)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 411 per serving
- Prepare the pork by removing any string around the roast. Cut away any large bits of fat around the outside of the roast and discard. Season pork with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Prepare the sauce by combining all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and stirring well to combine. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large Dutch oven (for oven method) or heavy skillet (for slow cooker method), on the stove-top, over medium heat. Sear the pork well on all sides, then remove to a plate. If there is a lot of fat/liquid in the pot, remove all but 1 Tbsp. Add the onion to the pan and cook, stirring, until softened. Proceed with the instructions below, depending if you are doing the oven or slow-cooker method.
PORK AND BEANS BARS | COOKING MAMAS
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine American
- BARS: In a large bowl, mash together the beans and pineapple until smooth. Add eggs, oil, and vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Mix well. Pour into prepared baking sheet.
- COCONUT PECAN FROSTING: In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add confectioners' sugar, and vanilla, beat until smooth. Stir in coconut and nuts. Spread over cooled bars
HOMEMADE PORK AND BEANS RECIPE - YUMMY.PH
- In a preheated saucepan, saute the garlic in hot oil until golden brown. Add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add the pork cubes and chorizo. Once the meat is browned, add the tomato sauce and water. Cover the pot and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Once the meat is tender, add the white beans and let it simmer again for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
CLASSIC PORK AND BEANS RECIPE - COUNTRY GROCER
WHAT’S NEW IN MY COOKIE JAR?? PORK AND BEANS BARS RECIPE ...
PORK AND BEANS SALAD - OLD-FASHION-RECIPE.COM
6 NEW WAYS TO USE PORK AND BEANS - YUMMY.PH
- Pork Sausage Bean Stew Recipe. Ever felt that the normal pork and beans just needed more meat? Add more heft by adding chunks of pork sausage. This meaty addition will guarantee a more filling meal.
- Pork and Beans Burger Recipe. Add the unique texture and the sweety tang of pork and beans when you add some to your burgers.
- Alubias Con Carne de Cerdo y Chorizo (Beans with Pork and Chorizo) Recipe. Pork and beans can be fancy, too. Surprisingly, this bean stew is actually super easy to put together.
- Cassoulet Recipe. Slow-cooked chicken thighs, beans, and spices make for a delicious, hearty, homey dish. IMAGE Patrick Martires.
- Pork and Bean Lettuce Cups Recipe. Crunchy, fresh, and easy to eat, this pork and beans recipe hits all the right spots. IMAGE Dan Rivera.
- Pork and Pata Beans recipe. Yes, pork and beans belong on your special family Sunday dinner spread. Thanks to pork and beans' unique taste and texture, it's such a versatile ingredient that goes with a lot of recipes.
PORK AND BEANS WITH CANNED BEANS RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ...
PORK AND BEANS - 34 RECIPES | WOOLWORTHS
PORK WITH BEANS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BEST PORK AND BEANS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
HOMEMADE PORK AND BEANS RECIPE | COOK | EAT | LOVE
HOMEMADE PORK AND BEANS RECIPES - COOKEATSHARE
PORK AND BEANS BARS RECIPES
MOLASSES AND CUMIN ROAST PORK & PIT BEANS RECIPE
PORK & BEAN BARS 2 RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
10 BEST QUICK PORK AND BEANS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST HOMEMADE PORK AND BEANS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PORK N BEANS BARS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook pork tenderloin with beans?In medium bowl, mix barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and beans; set aside. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork; place in skillet. Cook about 6 minutes, turning once, until both sides are browned. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in bean mixture.
How do you cook pork chops with beans?Pork chops simmer alongside saucy beans. In medium bowl, mix barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and beans; set aside. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork; place in skillet. Cook about 6 minutes, turning once, until both sides are browned. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in bean mixture.
What can I do with pork and beans?Remove the pork from the pan, stir in the parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice, if using. If you're following our Healthy Diet Plan, eat two portions of the pork and beans now and chill the rest for another day.
How long to cook pork belly beans in oven?Place pork belly overlapping slightly into pan and press down to cover with liquid. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cover with a lid and place into the oven. Cook for 3½-4 hours or until beans are tender and adjust seasoning.