TERIYAKI PORK CHOPS
- Combine teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Place pork chops on a deep plate. Pour 3/4 of the teriyaki mixture on top. Flip pork chops to coat second side. Let marinate in the refrigerator, about 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat; add pork chops, discarding marinade. Cover and cook until pork chops are browned, about 15 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until pork chops are cooked through, about 10 minutes. Uncover and pour in remaining 1/4 of the teriyaki mixture. Cover and simmer until flavors combine, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225 calories, Carbohydrate 12.3 g, Cholesterol 39.4 mg, Fat 11.8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 16.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 4156.8 mg, Sugar 10.2 g
APRICOT-GLAZED PORK CHOPS
This is a great recipe given to me by a close friend who never has enough time to cook for her family. It's quick and easy to prepare and cook, allowing you to have a yummy dinner on the table in no time. The sauce goes very well with a side of rice, too. Enjoy!
Provided by EV9/24/06
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix the apricot preserves, wine, and ground ginger together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until brown on each side, and no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from the skillet. Reduce heat to medium low. Using the same skillet, pour in the apricot preserves mixture and simmer until thickened, about 4 minutes. Return pork chops to the skillet, turning to coat each side in the sauce; cook 1 minute.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359.1 calories, Carbohydrate 18.9 g, Cholesterol 63.1 mg, Fat 18.8 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 23.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 54.2 mg, Sugar 13 g
APRICOT GLAZED PORK CHOPS
I've served these tasty apricot pork chops for birthdays, Easter dinner and for no special reason at all. They're easy to double or even triple to feed a crowd. -Sondra Warson, Madrid, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small bowl, combine the preserves, dressing and mustard. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting., Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. , Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 367 calories, Fat 16g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 82mg cholesterol, Sodium 450mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 33g protein.
CRISPY APRICOT PORK CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil; set aside.
- Tear bread into large pieces; place in food processor. Pulse until large crumbs form. Drizzle with oil; pulse once or twice, just until crumbs are moistened (you should have about 1 1/2 cups crumbs).
- Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper; spread one side of each chop with 1 teaspoon jam. Dividing evenly, sprinkle breadcrumbs over jam, and pat them on gently.
- Transfer pork, coated side up, to prepared baking sheet. Bake until crust is golden and pork is opaque throughout (meat should register 150 degrees.on an instant-read thermometer), 14 to 16 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 404 g, Fat 20 g, Protein 37 g
APRICOT-GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
A simple apricot glaze made with preserves lends a delightful zest to this tender pork. It's so fuss-free and delicious, you'll make it again and again. -Crystal Holsinger, Surprise, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Combine the oil, salt and pepper; rub over pork., Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over pork. Bake 10-17 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 84mg cholesterol, Sodium 338mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ASIAN-APRICOT GLAZED PORK LOIN CHOPS
This recipe is based on one that was from my Grandmother's handwritten recipe note-cards. Over the years I've played with it and ended up with this Asian-inspired version.
Provided by Berts Kitchen Witch
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Chop onion.
- Mix together the 1/4 tsp of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and the Ginger.
- Season loin chops with the spice mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat, and add the 2 TBS of oil.
- Brown the onion and the loin chops for approximately 5 minutes per side.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- When loin chops are browned on both sides, add the sauce mixture.
- Simmer on medium-low heat for approximately 15-20 minutes, until pork is done to an internal temperature of 170 degrees and sauce is reduced and thickened.
- Taste sauce (say Yum) and add more pepper or soy sauce to taste, if desired.
- Serve over steamed white rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 532.4, Fat 19.9, SaturatedFat 5.5, Cholesterol 124, Sodium 1007.8, Carbohydrate 47.3, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 31.4, Protein 42.1
PORK CHOPS W/ APRICOT-TERIYAKI GLAZE
- 1. In bowl, stir together preserves, teriyaki sauce, mustard and ginger,
- 2. Heat oil in lg skillet over med-high heat. Season chops w/ salt 7 pepper. Brown chops in skillet for about 2 mins each side.
- 3. spread apricot mix over chops. Cook, covered over med-low heat for about 10 mins, or until pork is no longer pink inside.
More about "pork chops w apricot teriyaki glaze recipes"
CROCKPOT TERIYAKI APRICOT PORK CHOPS - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
Reviews 1Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 6 hrs 15 mins
- In a small bowl, mix together the jam, teriyaki sauce, mustard, and ginger. Pour evenly over the top of the pork and cover. Cook on low for 6 hours (or on high for 3-4 hours) until desired tenderness is reached.
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH APRICOT-MUSTARD GLAZE | READY SET EAT
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main DishServings 4Total Time 15 mins
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium. Mix preserves, mustard and soy sauce in small bowl for the glaze. Place 2 tablespoons in small dish for glazing chops and reserve rest for serving with pork. Pat pork chops dry with paper towels. Brush lightly with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Turn; spread with 2 tablespoons glaze. Grill 3 to 5 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F). Serve pork chops with reserved glaze.
TERIYAKI PORK CHOP MARINADE - BAKE. EAT. REPEAT.
4.5/5 (42)Total Time 50 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 419 per serving See details »
HOW TO MAKE APRICOT PORK CHOPS IN A SLOW COOKER
See details »
GRILLED APRICOT-GLAZED PORK CHOPS | 101 COOKING FOR TWO
4/5 (1)Total Time 28 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 281 per serving
- Start with a brine of 2 cups cold water and one tablespoon salt. You can add other things to the brine if you want. Add pork chops and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Mix glaze of two tablespoon apricot jam, one teaspoon good quality balsamic vinegar, and one teaspoon olive oil.
- Remove pork from brine, rinse under running water and pat dry. Give them a light sprinkle of pepper then brush lightly with the glaze. Also a sprinkle of salt if you skipped the brine.
APRICOT-TERIYAKI PORK | PARENTS
Total Time 25 minsCalories 555 per serving
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Spread 1 tablespoon of the apricot preserve mixture over each chop and cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 6 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 160°F when inserted into thickest part of meat.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add snow peas and cook for 3 minutes. Add pasta and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain pasta and snow peas and place in a large bowl. Set aside 1/4 cup of the apricot preserve mixture. Toss remaining mixture with the pasta. Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
APRICOT-GLAZED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (6)Calories 246 per servingServings 4
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper evenly over pork. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pork. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork from pan, and keep warm.
- Combine preserves, wine, and ginger in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add preserves mixture to pan; simmer 4 minutes or until mixture thickens. Return pork to pan; cook 1 minute, turning to coat.
OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH APRICOT GLAZE • DISHING DELISH
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 295 per serving
- Place chops on the baking sheet, leaving room between each one. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with fajita seasoning, salt, and pepper evenly, flipping them over to get olive oil and seasoning on both sides.
- Bake pork chops for 20-25 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 145F. While they're baking, whisk together apricot preserves, dijon mustard, and fajita seasoning, and set aside.
- Take chops out of the oven once they're done and spoon preserves over the top, sprinkle with chives, then serve.
GLAZED TERIYAKI PORK CHOPS WITH POTATOES | BETTER HOMES ...
5/5 (3)Calories 394 per servingTotal Time 29 mins
- Preheat broiler. Brush both sides of chops with the 1/4 cup glaze. Arrange chops on half of the unheated rack of a broiler pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, sesame oil, salt, and pepper until coated. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on rack next to chops.
- Broil 4 inches from heat for 9 to 11 minutes or until pork is done (160 degrees F) and potatoes are tender, turning pork and potatoes once.
- Place pea pods in a large bowl. Add potatoes and toss to combine. Serve pork with potatoes and pea pods. Pass additional teriyaki glaze. Makes 4 servings.
PORK CHOPS WITH APRICOT SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (11)Total Time 25 minsServings 4Calories 310 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mist a baking dish with cooking spray. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add chops and cook until nicely browned, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer chops to prepared baking dish and cook through in oven, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Pour off fat from skillet and add chicken broth. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring with a wooden spoon or heatproof spatula to pick up any browned bits on bottom of skillet. Boil rapidly until liquid is reduced by half, 3 to 5 minutes. Add apricot jam and bring mixture back to a boil. Cook sauce, stirring, until thick and syrupy, about 2 minutes. Stir in mustard.
- Lower heat on stove to medium and return cooked pork chops to skillet along with any accumulated juices in baking dish. Turn pork chops several times in sauce to coat. Spoon remaining sauce over chops and serve hot.
APRICOT BALSAMIC PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SWEET AND TANGY …
5/5 (5)Total Time 35 minsCategory DinnerCalories 408 per serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together apricot preserves, balsamic vinegar, mustard, red pepper flakes, garlic, water, and chicken stock. Set aside.
- Remove pork chops (you'll finish cooking it later) then cut the heat and move the skillet to another burner that hasn't been on.
APRICOT TERIYAKI PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (5)Total Time 25 minsCategory PorkCalories 600 per serving
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the preserves mixture over each pork chop, cover and cook over medium-low heat for 6 minutes or until cooked through.
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH APRICOT MUSTARD GLAZE
Calories 239Estimated Reading Time 40 secsServing Size 4 servings (1 chop each) See details »
BAKED TERIYAKI PORK CHOPS RECIPE (SO TASTY AND TENDER)
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 40 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 472 per serving See details »
TERIYAKI PORK CHOPS RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
See details »
ORANGE BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
See details »
RECIPE FOR TERIYAKI PORK CHOPS - YOUTUBE
See details »
TERIYAKI GLAZED PINEAPPLE & PORK CHOPS RECIPE
See details »
TERIYAKI GLAZED PORK CHOPS - FITNESSHEALTH101.COM
See details »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make apricot glazed pork chops recipe?Ingredients 1 2/3 cup apricot preserves 2 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing 3 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard 4 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each) More ...
What's the best way to make teriyaki pork chops?Place pork chops on a deep plate. Pour 3/4 of the teriyaki mixture on top. Flip pork chops to coat second side. Let marinate in the refrigerator, about 30 minutes. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat; add pork chops, discarding marinade.
What kind of glaze for baked pork chops?Oven Baked Pork Chops with Apricot Glaze is one of my all-time favorite weeknight dinner recipes. It’s juicy baked pork chops sprinkled with my famous homemade fajita seasoning, then smothered with a spicy apricot glaze, for that savory-sweet experience that takes dinnertime over the top!
What's the best way to cook pork chops?Directions. Flip pork chops to coat second side. Let marinate in the refrigerator, about 30 minutes. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat; add pork chops, discarding marinade. Cover and cook until pork chops are browned, about 15 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until pork chops are cooked through, about 10 minutes.