CREOLE PORK TENDERLOIN WITH VEGETABLES
Fresh summer vegetables are paired with lean pork and tasty Greek olives for a healthy and quick dinner that's great for family or friends. -Judy Armstrong, Prairieville, Louisiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle 3 teaspoons Creole seasoning over tenderloins. In a 6-qt. stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown tenderloins on all sides. Transfer to a roasting pan., Add fennel, eggplant, squash, pepper and shallots to stockpot; cook and stir over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add olives and garlic; cook and stir 1 minute longer. Stir in broth, thyme and remaining Creole seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 6-8 minutes or until fennel is crisp-tender. Spoon vegetables and liquid around pork., Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut pork into slices; serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 64mg cholesterol, Sodium 575mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CREOLE PORK CHOPS
I've had this recipe for over twenty years and love it. Since the children are grown, I now cook just half the recipe for my husband and I. And it's so easy! You'll be in and out of the kitchen in no time. -Ann Rogers, Ocala, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; rub over both sides of pork. , In a large skillet, cook chops in oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until chops are lightly browned; drain. Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook 4-6 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244 calories, Fat 13g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 55mg cholesterol, Sodium 636mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
CINDY'S COUNTRY STYLE CREOLE PORK ROAST
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Combine the onion, green pepper, celery and garlic in the container of a food processor or blender. Process until finely chopped. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the Creole seasoning.
- Cut about 8 slits across the roast about 1/2 inch deep. Pack the vegetable mixture into the slits. Rub the remaining tablespoon of Creole seasoning all over the roast. Coat the roast generously with bacon grease, and place in a roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour, until browned, then cover, and continue cooking for about 3 more hours, or until tender. After the roast is done, you can skim off some of the excess fat and thicken the drippings with a mixture of water and flour if you want your gravy thicker.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273.7 calories, Carbohydrate 2.5 g, Cholesterol 86.9 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 26.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 349.1 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
PORK TENDERLOIN EN CROUTE
- To make the mushroom stuffing, in a large, heavy skillet melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and garlic, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring, until the mushrooms are wilted and begin to caramelize, 10 to 15 minutes. Add the wine and cook, stirring to deglaze the pan and until the liquid has almost all evaporated and the mixture is tight, about 5 minutes. Stir in the parsley and remove from the heat. Let cool completely before using.
- Season the pork tenderloins with the Essence.
- Heat the oil in a skillet or Dutch oven large enough to hold the tenderloins over medium-high heat. Add the tenderloins and reduce the heat to medium. Sear evenly on all sides and cook, turning frequently. Remove pork from the pan and cool for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry to a 12 by 18-inch rectangle. Place the pork tenderloins on 1/2 of the puff pastry, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges. Evenly coat the tenderloins on all sides with the mustard.
- Pack the cooled mushroom mixture around the pork tenderloins. Brush a 1/2-inch border of egg wash on the pastry around the meat. Gently pull the remaining pastry over the meat to completely enclose, and press gently to seal. With a small knife cut away the excess pastry to make an even border and crimp the pastry edges with a fork dipped in flour. Make a small slit in the top of the pastry for steam to vent.
- Carefully transfer the tenderloin to the prepared baking sheet. Brush the pastry evenly with egg wash. Bake for 10 minutes, then rotate the pan. Bake until golden brown and an instant read thermometer reaches 140 degrees F, an additional 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minute before serving.
- Slice the pork tenderloin and serve with the Haricots Verts.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or container.
- Recipe from "New New Orleans Cooking", by Emeril Lagasse and Jessie Tirsch. Published by William and Morrow, 1993.
- In a saute pan, melt the butter. Add the garlic and shallots and saute until the shallots begin to soften. Add the haricot vert, lemon juice and zest and cook until crisp-tender - about 3 minutes. Add the marjoram and season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
PORK TENDERLOIN CREOLE
- Cut tenderloins in half; dredge in a mixture of flour and the Creole seasoning. Place tenderloins in slow cooker/Crock Pot. Scatter onion, pepper, and celery over the pork. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours. The last 30 minutes, add the dry gravy mix and tomatoes. Continue cooking on high for about 30 minutes.
More about "pork tenderloin creole recipes"
CREOLE MUSTARD MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN | COOKSTR.COM
Category Cookstr RecipesEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Place the tenderloins in a large sealable plastic bag. To make the marinade, whisk together all of the ingredients in a large bowl and pour over the tenderloins in the plastic bag. Marinate 4 to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- For the meat, grill the pork approximately 15 to 25 minutes or until the temperature reaches 150°F in the center with a meat thermometer. Let the meat rest, uncovered, 10 minutes before slicing.
- Variation: A 4-pound pork roast may be substituted (marinade is plenty) and cooked in the oven at 350°F with a thermometer inserted. The internal temperature should be approximately 155°F. Let it rest 10 minutes so the juices disperse. Pork chops or grilled steaks taste wonderful after marinating in this mixture as well.
CREOLE PORK LOIN RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
4/5 Ratings 1Reviews 1Total Time 3 hrs 15 mins
SLOW COOKER CREOLE PORK TENDERLOIN - IT IS A KEEPER
Author Kathleen CleggEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
CAJUN PORK TENDERLOIN - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
5/5 (1)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 mins
- Spread two sheets of aluminum foil on a baking sheet (one on top of the other) Add the roast and sprinkle your favorite barbecue sauce on the top. I don't spread the sauce because I don't want to ruin the rub on the roast.
- Fold the foil to cover the roast. Bake in a preheated 275 degree oven for about 45 minutes to one hour or until the roast reaches 145 degrees internally on a meat thermometer. Using a thermometer is best because the size of your roast will vary.
- Remove from oven and add a little additional barbecue sauce to the top of the roast and put under broiler for 1 to 2 minutes.
BEST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Pork Tenderloin Medallions With Marsala Wine Sauce. Fortified Marsala wine combines with chicken broth, mushrooms, and onions to create a rich, nutty, caramelized sauce for sliced pork tenderloin.
- Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin. Creole mustard and maple syrup make an appetizing glaze and sauce for lean roast pork tenderloin. This five-ingredient dish tastes special enough for Sunday dinner, but is ready in less than 30 minutes, making it suitable for busy weeknights.
- Pork Tenderloin Wellington. Wow your foodie friends with a stunning pork tenderloin inspired by classic beef Wellington. Pan sear a pork tenderloin until well-browned all over, before coating it with mushroom duxelles, layering with prosciutto, and wrapping in flaky, buttery puff pastry sheets for baking.
- Pork Tenderloin Medallions With Dijon Mushroom Sauce. Serve up a winning family meal with pork medallions cooked in a rich mustard sauce spiked with heavy cream, white wine, and Dijon mustard.
- Pork Tenderloin With Bourbon Sauce. Add Kentucky flair to your dinner table with this nicely spiced pork tenderloin that cooks in a rich, seasoned bourbon sauce.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Hawaiian-Style Sauce. Go Hawaiian at your next cookout with a moist, flavorful, sweet and sour pork tenderloin. Cook the meat slowly on the grill in its tangy Hawaiian-style sauce to create a tender interior, and a gorgeous, caramelized outside crust.
- Pork Tenderloin With Sour Cream and Mushroom Sauce. Stroganoff-style pork tenderloin with a tasty mushroom and sour cream sauce makes a fantastic weeknight skillet dinner that your family will demand you make again.
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin. Rubbing a lean pork tenderloin with spices and oils, and then wrapping it in thick strips of bacon, is a fantastic way to boost its juiciness as it cooks.
- Italian Dressing Pork Tenderloin. A delicious pork dinner just doesn't get any easier than this two-ingredient recipe! Marinate lean pork tenderloins for at least 30 minutes (and up to overnight) in bottled Italian dressing before grilling and slicing.
- Lemon Thyme Pork Tenderloin. Lemon juice tenderizes pork tenderloin as it adds flavor, forming moist and juicy meat. Thyme adds a lovely, herbaceous note to this simple dish, which can be served in rounds to dinner party guests alongside some mushroom risotto and crusty French bread.
ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN - CREOLE CONTESSA
Reviews 7Total Time 1 hr 40 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
CAJUN HONEY PORK TENDERLOIN - JO COOKS
4.3/5 (11)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4Total Time 33 mins
- Season pork tenderloin with cajun spice. In a oven proof skillet melt butter and add honey over medium to high heat; stir.
- Place tenderloin in skillet and sear on all sides until browned and crisp. If you find the butter/honey starts to burn, turn heat down.
10 BEST SIDE DISHES FOR PORK TENDERLOIN | ALLRECIPES
Author Mary Claire LagrouePublished 2019-07-25Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Fingerling Potatoes. Just 15 to 20 minutes in the oven turns fingerlings soft and their garlic-parmesan topping crisp.
- Chopped Brussels Sprout Salad. Raw Brussels sprouts resemble shredded cabbage in texture and taste. Gala apples, sliced almonds, raw sunflower seeds, and raw pumpkin seeds amp up the crunch.
- Merritt's Butternut Squash Gratin. Bread crumbs tossed with rosemary, thyme, Gruyere and Cheddar top this rich side. See how it's done here. a closeup of cubed squash baked with rosemary and breadcrumbs.
- Fig and Arugula Salad. This salad of peppery arugula and ripe figs would wake up pork loin leftovers. (As if this balsamic-roasted tenderloin needed more zing.
- Chef John's Perfect Polenta. "Polenta is nothing more than coarsely ground cornmeal," Chef John says. "It's a perfect base for any kind of saucy meat."
- Butternut Farro Salad with Blood Orange Vinaigrette. "This nutty farro salad is loaded with roasted butternut squash, cranberries, and toasted pecans, all topped with a tangy blood orange vinaigrette.
- Roasted Garlic Cauliflower. Consider this simple cauliflower a side-dish chameleon. Adding spices and herbs will transform the dish in an instant, but it doesn't even need it.
- Lemon Pea Salad. "Sometimes simple is best, and that is the case here. So very simple to make, the uncooked peas pop in your mouth, and it's loaded with fresh flavor."
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Rosemary. Serve this juicy salad with grilled pork tenderloin (thanks for the idea, Gourmet43) and meet the meal you'll return to all summer.
- Braised Brussels Sprouts with Bacon. Lean pork tenderloin feels a little more indulgent when sharing a plate with this buttery, bacon-y side.
CAJUN PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - IAN KNAUER | FOOD & WINE
Servings 6Total Time 30 mins
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Stir together the oil, paprika, oregano, onion flakes, thyme, garlic powder, cayenne, 11/4 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Rub the spice mixture all over the tender loins and place them on a foil-lined baking pan.
- Roast the tenderloins until browned and just pink in the center (145°F on an instant-read thermometer), about 25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
SLOW COOKER CREOLE PORK WITH RED BEANS - THE GROVE BEND ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Dish, Pork, Slow CookerServings 6Total Time 3 hrs
- Cut the ribs into bite-size pieces and coat with the creole seasoning; set aside. Add the chicken stock, red beans, trinity mix, and finely chopped jalapeño to the slow cooker; stir together. Stir the pork rib pieces into the bean mixture and cover with the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or LOW for 4-6 hours. Skim off any pork fat that is floating. Serve pork over long-grain rice, such as Jasmine rice, and/or cornbread.
BLACKENED PORK LOIN CHOPS WITH CREOLE BUTTER - JOHNSTON'S
- Mix marinade ingredients together. Put Johnston's Pork Loin Chops and marinade in a plastic ziploc bag or similar and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Combine creole butter ingredients and mix well. Lay butter mixture on a sheet of plastic wrap and roll up. Twist ends to finish rolling up tight and put in fridge until ready to use.
- Remove chops from the fridge 20 minutes prior to cooking. Drain and discard marinade and pat excess marinade from the chops. Apply seasoning to both sides of the chops and let sit while you preheat pan.
MAPLE MUSTARD PORK TENDERLOIN - THE SPRUCE EATS
Calories 444Saturated Fat 6g 32%Cholesterol 116mg 39%Total Fat 22g 29%
RECIPE: HONEY-GLAZED CREOLE PORK TENDERLOIN WITH JAMBALAYA ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
VEGETABLE STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN EN CROUTE WITH CREOLE ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory AppetizerServings 8-10Total Time 1 hr 50 mins
RECIPE DETAILS | CANOLA OIL. GOOD FOR EVERY BODY!
Servings 4Cholesterol 55 mgCalories 360Saturated Fat 1.5 g
58 SLOW COOKER PORK TENDERLOIN IDEAS IN 2021 | COOKING ...
PORK TENDERLOIN CREOLE RECIPES
MCCORMICK SPICES PORK - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
10 BEST GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | YUMMLY
PORK & OKRA CREOLE - DIABETES CANADA
CHEF ACE'S AWARD WINNING CREOLE DOOR COUNTY PORK TENDERLOIN
CREOLE MUSTARD-CRUSTED AND STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN ...
CREOLE PORK TENDERLOIN WITH VEGETABLES RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Cajun pork tenderloin?This recipe for Cajun Pork Tenderloin is really easy and one you'll make over and over again. Combine the brown sugar, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. Rub all over the pork roast. Spread two sheets of aluminum foil on a baking sheet (one on top of the other) Add the roast and sprinkle your favorite barbecue sauce on the top.
How do you cook a pork loin roast with Creole Seasoning?Stir in 1 tablespoon of the Creole seasoning. Cut about 8 slits across the roast about 1/2 inch deep. Pack the vegetable mixture into the slits. Rub the remaining tablespoon of Creole seasoning all over the roast. Coat the roast generously with bacon grease, and place in a roasting pan.
How to cook pork loin Tenderloin on the grill?Heat oven to 350 F. Trim excess fat and silver skin from the pork tenderloin and pat dry. Sprinkle with the grill seasoning or a seasoning blend, or use salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add the pork and sear on all sides.
How to cook pork tenderloin with canola oil?In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 3 minutes or until slightly pink in centre, stirring occasionally. Set aside on separate plate. Heat remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil and cook onions and peppers for 4 minutes or until vegetables begin to lightly brown on edges.